Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (692423 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by oladejitaiwo(m): 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
promise044:
Pls house , can I start my winter 2018 application now ?
It depends on the school you are applying for. If the school has opened Portal for their wWinter application, then you MUST Start the aapplication.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by TemitopeWalker: 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
promise044:

Yes it's a perfect time to start.. because you will already have details about schools to apply to and respective deadlines and the ones that issue admission letter early and how you can get ur own document like some schools deadline is MAY 15th and application starts around March so generally I think YES..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Pvibe007: 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hallo zusammen!

Keep Up with the German Dream don't give up!
Mean while €200 available for Blue Market Exchange! Pm me asap

Mit Freundlichen Grüßen,
PVibe007 von Würzburg!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
Please this is for people that have used nipost recently registered or unregistered which one is better i wan send application. I need sincere info

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by SooCute(m): 2:24am On Nov 27, 2017
temybroder:

Yes you can. But what was the circumstance necessitating the PGD? If its something that had to do with the hnd grades, then you might need to contact schools individually to learn of their specific requirements. Check with www.daad.de, study-in.de, or uni-assist.de

Talking about circumstances, i remember checking anabin and it clearly stated that HND only qualifies as much as a 1yr in uni So u see....

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jeffhardy2000: 3:38am On Nov 27, 2017
please who have or know any one in FIJI HIGHLAND?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by trojrobert: 9:06am On Nov 27, 2017
oladejitaiwo:

What did you mean by court people are criminal? Do you mean their seal/stamp is not genuine?Because i used high court stamp for My certification oooo.

How many people have used high court stamp and were sucessful. I need your response .

Not that the stamp is not genuine but they were charging 1k for each document

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Shirbrown(f): 11:29am On Nov 27, 2017
promise044:

Yes depending on the school and course
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ezyp(m): 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hayor4real:
Pls how much do there do declaration of age at magistrate court Yaba ..thanks
No idea
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
Shirbrown:
Been trying to track my document since Friday it has been showing this (pls see pic), I haven't don this before, pls what does it mean "insert item into bag (otb)" cos I guess my doc is inside bag otb
IF U USE Nipost NA 14WORKING DAYS BUT IF NA EMS NA 7WORKING DAYS IF DHL AND CO NA 4 WORKING DAYS
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Feliciaonyi: 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nairadean:

Sent you a PM, sorry it's coming late.

Hello, I'm also interested in the link. can you PM please?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by naughtylagosguy(m): 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
dailydolar:
video verification

Okay

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Olabimpe12: 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
Good day house, I am on the verge of processing my applications to 3 German schools for a masters program for winter semester 2018..Any good info I do need get b4 I apply and also,will the certification of documents be in triplicate cox of the no of schs am applying to?
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Shirbrown(f): 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
dailydolar:
IF U USE Nipost NA 14WORKING DAYS BUT IF NA EMS NA 7WORKING DAYS IF DHL AND CO NA 4 WORKING DAYS

It was in nipost office and the website given to me for tracking is nipost but the payment receipt and packaging is ems so am not sure of the one I used between nipost & ems
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 10:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
Shirbrown:

It was in nipost office and the website given to me for tracking is nipost but the payment receipt and packaging is ems so am not sure of the one I used between nipost & ems
how much you pay ems na like 9k but the order na like 1k
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Williamso(m): 8:11am On Nov 28, 2017
temybroder:
Hi veterans on the thread (I know most veterans on this thread, because i am one too, so no scammer should try play him or herself). I want to pay uni-asist applic fee. Please i need the help of someone who has a nigerian acount i can pay into. And then the person would help me pay the equivalent to uni-assist acount in germany. Again, no scammer should try being wiser than he or she is. SHALOM.

grin grin grin grin grin
Uncle veteran
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Williamso(m): 8:14am On Nov 28, 2017
chrisb2r200:
Hello please i need help on an affordable school where i could study pharmacy
First of all, you do realise no German school offers "pharmacy" in English right?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hayor4real: 9:02am On Nov 28, 2017
Williamso:

First of all, you do realise no German school offers "pharmacy" in English right?
..hello is possible to learn German for a year and study a course in German language.. Because learning a new language and studying in that language might be a little hard

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by almeida3: 9:43am On Nov 28, 2017
cheesy
Williamso:

grin grin grin grin grin
Uncle veteran
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by sammolarge19(m): 11:27am On Nov 28, 2017
ANYONE WITH USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT THE BOOKING OF STUDENT INTERVIEW APPOINTMENT FOR SUMMER 2018 SEMESTER. THE EMBASSY IS YET TO GET BACK TO ME DESPITE MY UMPTEENTH EMAILS.

PLEASE ADVICE!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lalaski001: 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
sammolarge19:
ANYONE WITH USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT THE BOOKING OF STUDENT INTERVIEW APPOINTMENT FOR SUMMER 2018 SEMESTER. THE EMBASSY IS YET TO GET BACK TO ME DESPITE MY UMPTEENTH EMAILS.

PLEASE ADVICE!

I think those trying to book visa appointments should calm down. It has been written here that the embassy said they will open the appointment sometimes in December. Sending them countless mails shows too much desperation in a way. Most schools are still in the admission process for summer semester, so i see no reason why enyone should be so bothered about visa appointments now.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Shirbrown(f): 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
dailydolar:
how much you pay ems na like 9k but the order na like 1k

9k plus, approximately 10k am not with my receipt at the moment. Thank you very much for your response.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hahahahaha grin
Williamso:

grin grin grin grin grin
Uncle veteran
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
President, Veterans Association of Germany. grin grin grin
temybroder:
Hi veterans on the thread (I know most veterans on this thread, because i am one too, so no scammer should try play him or herself). I want to pay uni-asist applic fee. Please i need the help of someone who has a nigerian acount i can pay into. And then the person would help me pay the equivalent to uni-assist acount in germany. Again, no scammer should try being wiser than he or she is. SHALOM.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by temybroder: 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
donkafor:
President, Veterans Association of Germany. grin grin grin

Hahaha lol. @donkafor; Grand ruler of the order of veterans association of germany. Rotf, someone could try to be not-funny: remember peeps on part 1? Man, gotta say what i gotta say.

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.