Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (692168 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by temybroder: 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
donkafor:
President, Veterans Association of Germany. grin grin grin

Hahaha lol. @donkafor; Grand ruler of the order of veterans association of germany. Rotf, someone could try to be not-funny: remember peeps on part 1? Man, gotta say what i gotta say.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
I got a mail from fintiba for documents confirmation and i log in to my account and i was send two document one containing the amount to transfer with account details and iban number with swift number, is that the one i will send to german embassy for appointment with my admission letter.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
If you need help to pay uni assist fees, simply ask for it and not saying that you are veteran. Beside, no German scholar go eat your 75€. Na small money bros grin
temybroder:

Hahaha lol. @donkafor; Grand ruler of the order of veterans association of germany. Rotf, someone could try to be not-funny: remember peeps on part 1? Man, gotta say what i gotta say.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
YES
dailydolar:
I got a mail from fintiba for documents confirmation and i log in to my account and i was send two document one containing the amount to transfer with account details and iban number with swift number, is that the one i will send to german embassy for appointment with my admission letter.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
donkafor:
YES
thank you bros
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by temybroder: 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
[quote author=donkafor post=62803727]If you need help to pay uni assist fees, simply ask for it and not saying that you are veteran. Beside, no German scholar go eat your 75€. Na small money bros grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by temybroder: 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
donkafor:
If you need help to pay uni assist fees, simply ask for it and not saying that you are veteran. Beside, no German scholar go eat your 75€. Na small money bros grin

Not sure anything is wrong with saying i've been around for sometime, esp the way twas said.....
Btw, wasn't refering to guys with kind and pure-intentions.
But aite thanks, noted.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by DisturbingEU(m): 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
Sorry for the late reply I left few days after...

dailydolar:
guy no mind them buy one way how far when you dey waka. Lets talk bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Destiny20five: 12:39am On Nov 29, 2017
Good morning to everyone, commendation on the good works so far. Reading from part 1 to part 4 isn't easy quite alright but I strongly urge new comers to the thread (such as myself) to painstakingly go through everything that has been said so far, the information you will get is indeed priceless.
Back to the slight bone on my throat, lol, I have applied to Georg August University gottingen for their Msc neuroscience program, I also intend applying to Ludwig Maximilian uni for MSC neuro cognitive psychology and also Msc Neuroscience. My question goes like this; pls is there anyone here who has written the examination for Georg August uni before, if yes please kindly shed some lights on it for me. Also for Ludwig uni, has anyone done their Skype/telephone interview before, please share your experience. Do forgive my long post jare.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Williamso(m): 8:04am On Nov 29, 2017
Hayor4real:
..hello is possible to learn German for a year and study a course in German language.. Because learning a new language and studying in that language might be a little hard
I don't get this. If you mean to learn German first for a year before commencing the pharmacy, sure it's possible
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hayor4real: 8:22am On Nov 29, 2017
Williamso:

I don't get this. If you mean to learn German first for a year before commencing the pharmacy, sure it's possible
..yea thanks for your response
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by SolutionsGuy: 8:45am On Nov 29, 2017
Good day everybody.

Please does anyone know when DAAD scholarship results come out (the one with October 31st deadline )?

I will be glad to join you people in Germany if successful.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by almeida3: 9:20am On Nov 29, 2017
Hi Friends!

I just got a Skype interview request with Augsburg university for the M.Sc. program in Materials Science. Please, Is anyone currently in Augsburg or has has done this interview before? Your advice/input will be highly appreciated.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jejet1: 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
@DisturbingEU
I only want to ask about the verification process as detailed in the verification questionnaire.
1. Was your primary and secondary school contacted ?
2. Were the witnesses to your marriage contacted ?
3. Were the 3 referees contacted ?
4. Were previous employers contacted ?

Thanks

DisturbingEU:
@jejet1 write me via WhatsApp i can't access my mail at the moment.. Check my signature cool

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
dailydolar:

@dailydolar. I'm trying to open a fintiba acct even tho I don't have an admission yet but I'm being optimistic cuz I already applied. so on the fintiba site. they asked for my university and planned start of studies... without admission letter, I can't have provide that info. so what do u advise?
I wanna open it now so when i get admission letter, i will juss book appointment staright up instead of waiting for accounting opening

my others ogas too.. your suggestion is welcomed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by joshuaarmani2: 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
Destiny20five:
Good morning to everyone, commendation on the good works so far. Reading from part 1 to part 4 isn't easy quite alright but I strongly urge new comers to the thread (such as myself) to painstakingly go through everything that has been said so far, the information you will get is indeed priceless.
Back to the slight bone on my throat, lol, I have applied to Georg August University gottingen for their Msc neuroscience program, I also intend applying to Ludwig Maximilian uni for MSC neuro cognitive psychology and also Msc Neuroscience. My question goes like this; pls is there anyone here who has written the examination for Georg August uni before, if yes please kindly shed some lights on it for me. Also for Ludwig uni, has anyone done their Skype/telephone interview before, please share your experience. Do forgive my long post jare.

By your post I reckon you're a psychologist who want to specialize in neuroscience or neurocognitive psychology. If that's true then we have same ambition. I also plan to apply to LMU. If you don't mind let's talk so that we can work things out hopefully.
I'll need info on your neuroscience (uni of gottingen) application too.
Ps: I've applied to study cognitive science @ University of Osnabruck.
Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2017
@Immafrank,

Put any of the universities you applied. That will be fine.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
donkafor:
@Immafrank,

Put any of the universities you applied. That will be fine.

thanks boss
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2017
SolutionsGuy:
Good day everybody.

Please does anyone know when DAAD scholarship results come out (the one with October 31st deadline )?

I will be glad to join you people in Germany if successful.

it would be out around feb - march next year. Did you apply for msc or phd?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Billyjim: 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2017
@ necci is it possible to depend on partime job while studying as means of survive without support from home.? I will appreciate your kind response as i need this info to make decision.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Knaruto(m): 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2017
Brodas in the house....preparing for my winter application for 2018/2019 M.A programme...plz i had a gp of 4.47/5.0 in my just concluded B.A programme at UNIBEN plz when converted to German grading system...what will be the grade?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by DisturbingEU(m): 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2017
jejet1:
@DisturbingEU
I only want to ask about the verification process as detailed in the verification questionnaire.
1. Was your primary and secondary school contacted ?
2. Were the witnesses to your marriage contacted ?
3. Were the 3 referees contacted ?
4. Were previous employers contacted ?

Thanks

1.Yes they went to my primary school secondary school and university
2. Yes they contacted one of the witnesses which was my dad but the other witness is not living in Naija.
3. They contacted just of the referees
4. I didn't fill my previous employers but if you've filled in previous employers then they'll be contacted.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
Knaruto:
Brodas in the house....preparing for my winter application for 2018/2019 M.A programme...plz i had a gp of 4.47/5.0 in my just concluded B.A programme at UNIBEN plz when converted to German grading system...what will be the grade?

1.40 which is pretty good to study any course. the closer your gp is to 1, the stronger it is. 4 is the lowest while 1 is the highest.

1 + 3 ( (5-4.47)/(5-1))
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
Knaruto:

your dept no fit manage give you first class SMH.. dem wicked o

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Destiny20five: 9:09pm On Nov 29, 2017
joshuaarmani2:

By your post I reckon you're a psychologist who want to specialize in neuroscience or neurocognitive psychology. If that's true then we have same ambition. I also plan to apply to LMU. If you don't mind let's talk so that we can work things out hopefully.
I'll need info on your neuroscience (uni of gottingen) application too.
Ps: I've applied to study cognitive science @ University of Osnabruck.
Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Destiny20five: 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
Joshua you are right as regards us pursing d same specialization but i didn't study psychology sha, I studied human physiology. Sure we can communicate and exchange ideas. feel free to ask any question as regards the gottingen's application.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by SolutionsGuy: 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
hostine316:

it would be out around feb - march next year. Did you apply for msc or phd?

Wow . . , that's too far. I'm for PhD
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 9:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
I only have Junior sec school certificate, age isn't on it though and it's not from waec, just like a statement of result from the school, exam no and year is on it with a recent passport I took there .
happystep:

Don't worry if you have your first school leaving certificate, it can serve. The main purpose is to use such documents to verify your acclaimed age.
Many have gotten visa with out It.

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.