Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (692227 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 29, 2017
SolutionsGuy:

Wow . . , that's too far. I'm for PhD

I'm also for PhD. its not too far since the scholarship is for 2018/2019 session. can we chat up privately?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
Immafrank:

@dailydolar. I'm trying to open a fintiba acct even tho I don't have an admission yet but I'm being optimistic cuz I already applied. so on the fintiba site. they asked for my university and planned start of studies... without admission letter, I can't have provide that info. so what do u advise?
I wanna open it now so when i get admission letter, i will juss book appointment staright up instead of waiting for accounting opening

my others ogas too.. your suggestion is welcomed
u can use any date in april since summer school will start around that time thats what i did
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Knaruto(m): 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
Immafrank:

your dept no fit manage give you first class SMH.. dem wicked o
lol...broda na so we se am ooooh
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Knaruto(m): 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
hostine316:

1.40 which is pretty good to study any course. the closer your gp is to 1, the stronger it is. 4 is the lowest while 1 is the highest.

1 + 3 ( (5-4.47)/(5-1))
Thanks boss...appreciate
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blackanada(m): 11:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
hostine316:

I'm also for PhD. its not too far since the scholarship is for 2018/2019 session. can we chat up privately?

Please which scholarship is it?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 6:27am On Nov 30, 2017
dailydolar:
u can use any date in april since summer school will start around that time thats what i did

I've done that photo identification like 3 times now... but it still showing like I've not done it at all. what do I do pls?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 30, 2017
Blackanada:

Please which scholarship is it?

it's DAAD PhD grant. I guess you already have a potential supervisor in Germany who is willing to supervise your PhD?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blackanada(m): 7:10am On Nov 30, 2017
hostine316:

it's DAAD PhD grant. I guess you already have a potential supervisor in Germany who is willing to supervise your PhD?

Ooh you must first have a potential supervisor? I applied for a PhD program also, but the program doesn't require one to have secured a potential supervisor.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 30, 2017
Blackanada:

Ooh you must first have a potential supervisor? I applied for a PhD program also, but the program doesn't require one to have secured a potential supervisor.

was it DAAD scholarship you applied for? because it also ended October 31..that was why i asked
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Danielakonic: 7:41am On Nov 30, 2017
Please anyone, about attestation. Is it my original documents like my Degree certificate, transcripts etc that should be attested or the photocopies?

Also, can the attestation be done in any Federal High Court, Akure? Instead of traveling down to Lagos.

Your response(s) would be appreciated

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blackanada(m): 7:51am On Nov 30, 2017
hostine316:

was it DAAD scholarship you applied for? because it also ended October 31..that was why i asked

I was just asking what scholarship you applied for. I didn't apply for it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blackanada(m): 7:54am On Nov 30, 2017
hostine316:

Also, if someone has a scholarship of about €800 monthly from a German institution, can that be used as the sole proof of funds?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 30, 2017
Blackanada:

Also, if someone has a scholarship of about €800 monthly from a German institution, can that be used as the sole proof of funds?

Yes i think it can serve as long as the payment remains consistent throughout your study
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blackanada(m): 8:13am On Nov 30, 2017
hostine316:

Yes i think it can serve as long as the payment remains consistent throughout your study

Okay. The program I applied to has possibility of such funding if accepted.

The scholarship you applied for, what were the requirements like?

Will send you a PM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 8:33am On Nov 30, 2017
Danielakonic:
Please anyone, about attestation. Is it my original documents like my Degree certificate, transcripts etc that should be attested or the photocopies?

Also, can the attestation be done in any Federal High Court, Akure? Instead of traveling down to Lagos.

Thanks

your original documents are already certified copies providing it has the school seal/stamp/signature. you need to certify your photocopies each and everyone of em needed for application. certification can be done by a federal high court, a notary public(lawyer) or at the German embassy. note that some schools don't accept mere stamps, they prefer a seal. double check the school requirements about certification and if you reside in Lagos, u can use the German embassy, certification is for free for 3 sets of copies.

And are u a graduate of Futa?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Richmondoau(m): 8:49am On Nov 30, 2017
Danielakonic:

Thanks
You can use the state high court Akue cos the federal high court Akure wahala is too much

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Danielakonic: 8:56am On Nov 30, 2017
Immafrank:

your original documents are already certified copies providing it has the school seal/stamp/signature. you need to certify your photocopies each and everyone of em needed for application. certification can be done by a federal high court, a notary public(lawyer) or at the German embassy. note that some schools don't accept mere stamps, they prefer a seal. double check the school requirements about certification and if you reside in Lagos, u can use the German embassy, certification is for free for 3 sets of copies.

And are u a graduate of Futa?

Thank you.

No, i graduated from JABU.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Danielakonic: 8:58am On Nov 30, 2017
Richmondoau:
You can use the state high court Akue cos the federal high court Akure wahala is too much

Duely appreciated.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by trojrobert: 9:42am On Nov 30, 2017
I am filling my application form, please what should I fill in this space
1. Type of travel document
2. Issued by
3. Intended place to stay in Germany
4. How will you be accommodated
5. Do you intend to maintain your permanent residence outside the federal republic of Germany
6. I intend to stay no longer than twelve months in the federal territory and apply for a visa that covers the whole duration of my stay
7. References in the federal republic of Germany (what if I don't have any)
8. Trade or profession for which you trained and if different , your current trade or profession
9. What are your means of subsistence(I have money in my block account already)

Please help me with the right answers I don't want to make mistakes

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by taiwo92(m): 10:13am On Nov 30, 2017
@ trojrobert which application form is this
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by josafunmi: 10:17am On Nov 30, 2017
Guten tag alles.
Booking for visa appointment(summer) can be done online now.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by suxex4ever: 10:22am On Nov 30, 2017
hostine316:

Hello,, pls I need a writing guide to seek for a supervisor and list of documents to attach so he can peruse.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 30, 2017
josafunmi:
Guten tag alles.

Where are they?? grin

Y'all should hurry up before they will claim being overbooked smiley
Thanks for the info
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Arigold007: 10:40am On Nov 30, 2017
josafunmi:
Guten tag alles.

pls when you say online, is it through the usual process of sending email
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lalaski001: 10:50am On Nov 30, 2017
Please can anyone explain which is cheaper, easier and more straightforward to open between FINITIBA and DEUTSCHE BANK.

And which will you advise me to use.

Thanks.

Please can someone say something about this??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 30, 2017
Arigold007:
pls when you say online, is it through the usual process of sending email

Check the screenshot. It's online smiley

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 30, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by oladejitaiwo(m): 11:27am On Nov 30, 2017
josafunmi:
Guten tag alles.

Have You gotten your admission letter already?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by RalphVwede(m): 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2017
modupejay:

I applied for an Msc in development economics in the university. Do you have any idea when admission decisions are going to be communicated to us.
Also, I didn't sign my online application form but I signed the printed copy which I sent to the school through post. Does this affect my application to the school?
I also applied to Georg-August Universitat Gottingen. On the molecular science page, I saw it was an online application until after being accepted, you can post/submit hardcopies. Am I wrong here as I did only online application?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
Immafrank:

I've done that photo identification like 3 times now... but it still showing like I've not done it at all. what do I do pls?
yleave it for 24hrs dey will get back to you thats how mine own happened too
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
Danielakonic:

Thanks
make like 5copies each and also go with originals for sitting including ref letter and proficiency letters

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by trojrobert: 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
taiwo92:
@ trojrobert which application form is this

The one I downloaded from the embassy's website

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.