Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (693780 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by trojrobert: 10:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
The date for my appointment is getting close , who have done interview I need to be sure I have all my documents complete

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blackanada(m): 10:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
YSPON:
Thank you very much.

December 19 and January 8.... Try book asap.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
YSPON:
Bros relax, person wey ask questions no dey miss road. I didn't know its possible bros u knw say sum of us na JJC. I no wan go cancel old date now make person go book d new date before I book am. bro na total jonzin b DAT. Also as dem tok say u gas cancel 1week before ur appointment na him gimme concern. Hope u understand my stand now.
check the dates available if your prefered date dey there go ahead and cancell den book what you want enjoy your interview

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by YSPON: 11:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
Immafrank:

19th of Dec is now available. Be snappy
thank you very much Immafrank, blakanada and dailydolar. I was able to get a date in December. Time to start gathering my documents. Much love guys.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Talk2bryant(m): 11:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
trojrobert:
The date for my appointment is getting close , who have done interview I need to be sure I have all my documents complete
I'm about to book an appointment, am I to endorse all my documents first before going? I don't even know how to go about it

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Talk2bryant(m): 11:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
Blackanada:

December 19 and January 8.... Try book asap.
I just booked 8, thanks for the heads up

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by akinola12345: 4:52am On Dec 11, 2017
Hello everyone, I am a novice here please how can I go about undergraduate, please how to get the admission and visa. I have been refused twice from Canada please let me know all the docs that I will need

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kleinefrau: 8:01am On Dec 11, 2017
How I wish, I had gotten an earlier date like December, and how I wish I was to book for student visa... The long term visa for non student is not available for December, and I would have loved to book for December not January... My work is starting February and it's kind of giving me concern... I hope I will still be able to get available dates in december so that I can reschedule
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 10:52am On Dec 11, 2017
Are you applying for a working Visa?
Kleinefrau:
How I wish, I had gotten an earlier date like December, and how I wish I was to book for student visa... The long term visa for non student is not available for December, and I would have loved to book for December not January... My work is starting February and it's kind of giving me concern... I hope I will still be able to get available dates in december so that I can reschedule
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 10:55am On Dec 11, 2017
Sorry bro, You're welcome, have you started learning German? If you haven't started, enroll at Goethe Institut Lagos, enrollment starts in January, also, what do you have A levels or O levels?
akinola12345:
Hello everyone, I am a novice here please how can I go about undergraduate, please how to get the admission and visa. I have been refused twice from Canada please let me know all the docs that I will need
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dejol88: 11:14am On Dec 11, 2017
Hello everyone , I am interested in running a masters in TUM coming next admission year, though do not know step by step into the application process. I will be glad if I can get someone to help out and I shall appreciate the person with a token .Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kleinefrau: 11:43am On Dec 11, 2017
ibnkokumo:
Are you applying for a working Visa?
Yes,...its a working visa

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by CassieV(f): 12:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
dejol88:
Hello everyone , I am interested in running a masters in TUM coming next admission year, though do not know step by step into the application process. I will be glad if I can get someone to help out and I shall appreciate the person with a token .Thanks
Visit daad.de/en and search for courses you'd like to apply, use filter search to make it easier for you. When you get the courses you want, visit their website for the course requirements and application process.
Good luck with your search..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blackanada(m): 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
dejol88:

This is exactly the best way towards failure.

Why TUM?
You aren't even certain what course you're going in for or the application process, but your already decided on TUM.

I can't think of a worse way to go about master's application.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
Schön, you must be fluent in German
Kleinefrau:

Yes,...its a working visa
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dejol88: 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
Blackanada:

This is exactly the best way towards failure.

Why TUM?
You aren't even certain what course you're going in for or the application process, but your already decided on TUM.

I can't think of a worse way to go about master's application.
my brother , na wa u dey hash ooo. At least u go go ask which course I wan study before u thinking say na part of
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blackanada(m): 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
dejol88:

my brother , na wa u dey hash ooo. At least u go go ask which course I wan study before u thinking say na part of failure I dey .

Well if u care to know I bin don get electrical electronics for bachelors and currently running NAPTIN so I no dey dat dull na.Just advise me on steps and no wish me failure

Thanks

Well if you think I'm wishing you failure then you totally missed the point cos in reality I'm tying to help you out.

You asked for the application process, that makes it obvious you either haven't decided on the exact program you want to study at TUM or you don't know enough about the program.

Why I'm pointing this out is because a lot of people go to TUM for the hype (and so seems your case) and most of them get disappointed when they get rejected and realize that TUM is a bit more competitive than most other schools (especially for Engineering and CS), and they could have applied elsewhere, also for a course that actually has a better fit for them. Plus, in Germany no one cares about where you studied. They maintain similar standards among all higher institutions. No one will give you special respect for having a TUM degree. Absolutely no company cares.

Well sorry if you think I'm wishing you bad luck, just trying to prevent you from making a mistake most people make. If you wish to go on, I sincerely wish you the best of luck and would be disposed to help as much as I can.

To answer your original question about the application process, no one can tell you the process unless they know which exact department and program you're applying to at TUM.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ezyp(m): 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
dejol88:

my brother , na wa u dey hash ooo. At least u go go ask which course I wan study before u thinking say na part of failure I dey .

Well if u care to know I bin don get electrical electronics for bachelors and currently running NAPTIN so I no dey dat dull na.Just advise me on steps and no wish me failure

Thanks

Hmmmm Naptin. I did that program. My brother be like say tum get comma o cos I read in their website that as from September this year dem go dey collect school fee. You for better enter daad.de search for free school
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by armpit: 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
Hello guys

I am trying to open my fintiba account, and I would like to know the option to choose in the "status" option.

Is it the "I am an international student (student applicant visa)" or "I am an international student (student Visa)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
Please, kindly post link to the information you provided.
Ezyp:

I read in their website that as from September this year dem go dey collect school fee.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
Student Visa
armpit:
Hello guys

I am trying to open my fintiba account, and I would like to know the option to choose in the "status" option.

Is it the "I am an international student (student applicant visa)" or "I am an international student (student Visa)

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
All information needed about application processes can be found on their website. Read them first, then come here and ask questions if need be.

Meanwhile, apply to as many courses as you can.
dejol88:

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
armpit:
Hello guys

student visa applicant.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blackanada(m): 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
donkafor:
@donkafor
Please boss give your input.

1. Can my old passport serve as my biographically old document?

2. Will I be rejected if I don't have primary school certificate. Is it a necessity?
And if, so can the fact that I'm funded by German government help?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by trojrobert: 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
akinola12345:

Many of us had this experience
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by trojrobert: 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
YSPON:
thank you very much Immafrank, blakanada and dailydolar. I was able to get a date in December. Time to start gathering my documents. Much love guys.

Please can I PM you, when is your appointment now
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by trojrobert: 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
Very true, the way other countries operate is different from Nigeria, it is not by the rank of your school or the city you study , it is by the stuff you have

Blackanada:

Well if you think I'm wishing you failure then you totally missed the point cos in reality I'm tying to help you out.

You asked for the application process, that makes it obvious you either haven't decided on the exact program you want to study at TUM or you don't know enough about the program.

Why I'm pointing this out is because a lot of people go to TUM for the hype (and so seems your case) and most of them get disappointed when they get rejected and realize that TUM is a bit more competitive than most other schools (especially for Engineering and CS), and they could have applied elsewhere, also for a course that actually has a better fit for them. Plus, in Germany no one cares about where you studied. They maintain similar standards among all higher institutions. No one will give you special respect for having a TUM degree. Absolutely no company cares.

Well sorry if you think I'm wishing you bad luck, just trying to prevent you from making a mistake most people make. If you wish to go on, I sincerely wish you the best of luck and would be disposed to help as much as I can.

To answer your original question about the application process, no one can tell you the process unless they know which exact department and program you're applying to at TUM.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by YSPON: 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
trojrobert:

Please can I PM you, when is your appointment now
Hello, yes you can PM me. my appointment is for nextweek.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blackanada(m): 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
gabi101:
hey fam, thanks i've found someone in saarbruecken...Nigerians are hard to find here in my city but yeah anyone in mainz can still holla me cool

best wishes to everyone!

#CHEERS!!! smiley

Bro, I hail.
Are you in Saarbrücken? I recently got admission to study at Saarland University. Would love to communicate with you.
Gonna send you a PM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lammydamsel: 9:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
Haba Samiey, don't loose hope for a career in medicine. It is not difficult to get an admission to study medicine in Germany as you think. Do you have your WAEC intact? Enroll for German classes at Goethe Institut, Lagos. Start from A1 to B2 (1year, 3months). Once you have a B1 certificate(some Studentkolleg accept certificate of participation from Goethe and) and some request for B2 certificate, apply to as many Studentkollegen as possible and expect your admission letter. I know what I am saying.
Samiey:
Hello People.
I need advice.. I passed out from secondary school 2015...i have been trying Nigerian universities,precisely Unilorin(medicine ),but luck hasn't been on my side. This year's admission into a Nigerian university is very slim for me. Thinking of going to Goethe or any private language German school, so that I will apply for winter 2018....
My question is taking jamb again or going to the lang school or a private uni here in Nigeria (which I can't afford) ...i really want to go to Germany guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.