Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,545 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (692181 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kelvin91: 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
armpit:
Please house, is there anyone going to the university of Paderborn for the summer and has been issued visa? I need to ask some questions. I am also going for the same school, done my interview and today marks start of my 5th week and I haven't heard from the embassy

I got an admission to study in Paderborn too but my interview comes up on the 16th of March.....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ayomeah(f): 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
Metabolite01:

The usual duration or time frame after your interview, to get ur original documents returned to you if ur visa application is not successful (rejected).

Bros, this your explanation is not clear ooo. Shed more light on the issue please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by smurfymorello: 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2018
Most of the time rejection letters are sent by the embassy after one week...so it is considered that once a week has passed and embassy has not sent any rejection letter, then it's most likely you'll get an A.m

ayomeah:

Bros, this your explanation is not clear ooo. Shed more light on the issue please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
ayomeah:

Lol.

Dis is a public platform, some info are not suppose to be posted here on a public forum, especially for d sake of misappropriation, misinformation and misuse of information.

Hope you get my points?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
smurfymorello:
Most of the time rejection letters are sent by the embassy after one week...so it is considered that once a week has passed and embassy has not sent any rejection letter, then it's most likely you'll get an A.m

U're on point to a great extent, though not completely!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by sowetto(m): 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
Instructor001:

Quite a while here.

Congrats to those who had received their VISA, and the expectant shall also receive theirs as well by Jah's grace.

Greetings from JMU, Wurzburg.

Hello, Please I would like to send you a direct email to make inquiries about Wurzburg.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nordan: 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
Metabolite01:

U're on point to a great extent, though not completely!

Then please shed complete light on it please.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ezyp(m): 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nordan:

Then please shed complete light on it please.
Bros be calm. There is nothing more to what he has written.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by trilobite: 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
I am about for winter to one of the schools in Germany, I am however confused to their request for my CGP.

I was asked to enter my pre-university CGP and post university CGP.

That is, in the secondary school details section of the application I was asked to enter my CGP, and asked again in the University section. Please I would like someone to explain the difference and how to overcome such confusion.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by trojrobert: 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
oladejitaiwo:

Honourableseyi....... You are perfectly right and am happy with that short and meanimgful response.

Sir, can i also prrsent the one i will usw to obtain visa during THE Interview or until they ASK for it. THE reason for that question is becos i have gotten THE letter of certification from AOK already.

Thanks.
I learnt AOK start the day of your enrolment , what if I want to be in Germany before enrolment for instance my enrolment deadline is April 1 and I want to be in Germany March 5
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ayomeah(f): 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
Instructor001:

Quite a while here.

Congrats to those who had received their VISA, and the expectant shall also receive theirs as well by Jah's grace.

Greetings from JMU, Wurzburg.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
trojrobert:

I learnt AOK start the day of your enrolment , what if I want to be in Germany before enrolment for instance my enrolment deadline is April 1 and I want to be in Germany March 5

U'll be asked to use a private health insurance for the time been

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by armpit: 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
Metabolite01:

Bros just relax. Cases and situations differ.
Ur A.M will surely come. It's clearly stated on the webpage of d embassy dat visa processing takes 4-6wks (sometimes even more or slightly longer than that, and sometimes much or slightly shorter than that).

I and my brother did interview same day, same time (just about 20seconds difference, because almost immediately after he entered CT 1, I entered CT 2).
We are going to d same school and same course, we did certification, application, funding, etc same time. We even got admission d same day/ time, we deferred simultaneously and got our deferral approval same day/time.

Yet, my A.M came within 3wks, his came after 6wks and 2 days.

I sent my int'l passport for visa stamping and within 2 days after getting to d embassy, it was stamped and sent back to me. He sent his, but his own stayed with d embassy for about 8-9days before it was stamped and sent to him.

So bros, just relax and be jubilating/rejoicing, knowing full well that u've crossed/passed the visa rejection stage.

Congrats in Advance!

Metabolite01 Thank you, I really needed this
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by oladejitaiwo(m): 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
trojrobert:

Thanks trojrobert. For your comment.

Like in My own case i will be resuming to school by April because My visa Appointment is 08.03 and My school opens 18.03 and enrollment deadline is 19.04.2018. Although my school has extended My enrollment deadline to ending of April in case any visa processing.

With this, its evident that i am resuming to the school April not March again because of visa processing and so on.

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by armpit: 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
kelvin91:

I got an admission to study in Paderborn too but my interview comes up on the 16th of March.....

Was your enrollment extended?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by empressonassis(f): 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
Hello guys. Please I will like to ask those who have done their interviews recently, please what is the amount to pay for visa fees in Naira exactly? I know it's €75, but I can't seem to get an exact Naira conversion. Pls guys, can u help with the amount u paid exactly. I have my interview in a few days time. Thanks a lot for your help.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by trojrobert: 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
Metabolite01:

U'll be asked to use a private health insurance for the time been
so that means I have to do the normal travel insurance too
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by sKeetz(m): 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
Hello house,

Please how does one who doesnt have a first year transcript get admitted to a German uni and are people without a university transcript giving visas?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nordan: 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
empressonassis:
Hello guys. Please I will like to ask those who have done their interviews recently, please what is the amount to pay for visa fees in Naira exactly? I know it's €75, but I can't seem to get an exact Naira conversion. Pls guys, can u help with the amount u paid exactly. I have my interview in a few days time. Thanks a lot for your help.

Paid 28k but advisable you take more than that due to irregularities in exchange rate.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by trojrobert: 7:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
How do I unlock my block account, I have uploaded my visa and admission later on Fintiba but they have not verified it . I uploaded it last week Tuesday
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by trojrobert: 7:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
How do I unlock my block account, I have uploaded my visa and admission later on Fintiba but they have not verified it . I uploaded it last week Tuesday, how long does it take them to verified it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by mayorelnino(m): 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
Williamso:

Check the requirements of the school/program

This is honestly not a question you should ask here. While this is a good CGPA, I'm aware of 2 schools/programs that it isn't good enough for
Thanks brother.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by empressonassis(f): 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
Alright no problem. Thanks so much for this

Nordan:

Paid 28k but advisable you take more than that due to irregularities in exchange rate.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kelvin91: 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
armpit:

Was your enrollment extended?
Not at all but wat they mailed to me becus i mailed them though ...
They told me it cannot be extended (enrollment) they said the latest deadline wich they give is till 19th of April and it must be done in the morning German time....any tin after the that, the student won't be enrolled anymore.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by elunico: 10:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
Good evening fam! I trust you're all doing great.

I know I might sound stupid to most of you here, but I'm willing to take the chance, better be foolish now than later.

I'm currently an Electrical Electronics Engineering student doing my HND, but seriously considering a move to Europe, where one can work and school at same time, where one is guaranteed a job after graduation, with chances of obtaining EU citizenship, breath of fresh air out there. Is this too much to seek? To everyone here who'd be willing to help, I need your advice and where to start from, because as of this moment I'm totally clueless

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Williamso(m): 10:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
elunico:
Good evening fam! I trust you're all doing great.

I know I might sound stupid to most of you here, but I'm willing to take the chance, better be foolish now than later.

I'm currently an Electrical Electronics Engineering student doing my HND, but seriously considering a move to Europe, where one can work and school at same time, where one is guaranteed a job after graduation, with chances of obtaining EU citizenship, breath of fresh air out there. Is this too much to seek? To everyone here who'd be willing to help, I need your advice and where to start from, because as of this moment I'm totally clueless

HND does not qualify you for a Masters or any other postgraduate-level study program, only a Bachelors. Just thought you should know this first of all. Start your quest by reading this thread and browsing through daad.de/en
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by sKeetz(m): 11:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
sKeetz:
Hello house,

Please how does one who doesnt have a first year transcript get admitted to a German uni and are people without a university transcript giving visas?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kandra1: 11:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
bochu03:
Kandra,defer ur admission.
so your trying to tell me were is no way but to defer ahhthat's bad
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kandra1: 11:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ezyp:

Bros be calm. There is nothing more to what he has written.

please I need an appointment oo my school resumes o. 1 April and going crazy already
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 12:11am On Feb 27, 2018
trojrobert:
How do I unlock my block account, I have uploaded my visa and admission later on Fintiba but they have not verified it . I uploaded it last week Tuesday, how long does it take them to verified it

They need your enrollment clearance form/certificate among other things to unblock it, not just ur admission letter.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 12:13am On Feb 27, 2018
trojrobert:

so that means I have to do the normal travel insurance too

Yes!
Pm me if your wouldn't mind.
I can suggest a flexible option for you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 12:14am On Feb 27, 2018
armpit:

Metabolite01 Thank you, I really needed this

Thank you too Bros!

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.