Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,482 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (693545 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
Adetunjionafuwa:

Morning guys,

Please. I sent some money through someone in Germany to my Blocked account Last week Thursday but I'm yet to get a confirmation of the payment mail. Though she did an Inter BANK Transfer to My DB account. When is the latest time I should be expecting the Money alert?

My document has spent over a month in the embassy and I'm yet to get any news from them, what are my chances of getting a Visa?

Please... reply me... thanks
Can't wait for my VISA to come

You chances of getting visa is of the high side. So just relax and ensure you send the blocking confirmation to d embassy as soon as you get it.

Congrats in advance!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
Adetunjionafuwa:

The rest is service charge...

Its not necessarily service charge as after deducting the account opening fee the buffer of 100€ will still remain in his/her account.

If he/she check her balance, the actual amount transferred will be there. But the confirmation of blocking will only reflect 8640€ because that's what the embassy want to see.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lnzy:
Guys, I just received a confirmation of blocked fund from fintiba and on the confirmation its written I have a credit balance of 8640 euros...I don't understand ooh, its that what it should be, i bn think set e sopoz be 8829.?

No need to panic!
If you check your account balance in your Fintiba account, you would see that the actual amount transferred is reflected there.
But the confirmation of blocking will only reflect 8640€ because that's the amount the embassy want to see.

Congrats as regard your funding success!

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kryptonite44: 6:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
Metabolite01:

Literally, there is no disadvantage!

OK. thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dayjeee(m): 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
freakky:
Please guys am having a problem booking a date for. My visa interview i have been given admission for my masters which is to start in September 2018..
if u dont mind, which school give you admission for winter semester already? the schools seems to be fast in their process
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Knaruto(m): 7:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
kryptonite44:
hello,
please help a brother who is a little bit confuse. I saw a course that I would like to apply to, but the challenge is that the program is a year program. so I just want to know if there is any disadvantage in going for a year program ( MA. Peace and Security Studies).

cos I would love to work after studies. maybe in Germany or any European country.

any form of advise will be welcome.

boss please which school offers this specific programme u are talking about?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
okpala95:

For every school you want to apply to through uniassist, you get to pay a fee.
The first school is 75€, every other application after that is 30€ each.

You can use uniassist to apply to other schls.. That's if the university specifically states you should apply via uniassist.
thanks a bunch for the honest answer, your heart desires will be granted by his grace

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 7:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
Just hold on a bit till may, it's too early I guess
freakky:
Please guys am having a problem booking a date for. My visa interview i have been given admission for my masters which is to start in September 2018..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by freakky(m): 7:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
Adetunjionafuwa:

Wait until winter application is out

When does winter application come out please?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by freakky(m): 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
dayjeee:
if u dont mind, which school give you admission for winter semester already? the schools seems to be fast in their process

Karlsruhe university of applied science

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Adetunjionafuwa: 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
freakky:

When does winter application come out please?

Check the website regularly but most likely June.... july
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kryptonite44: 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
Knaruto:
boss please which school offers this specific programme u are talking about?

Hamburg university
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kelvin91: 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
Please gurus ....I have bin asking some questions of late but no reply as to those questions but I can understand.
Please the question I want to ask as regards to the form A..........if my account is funded in naira ....and I transfer to the the recipient account details...will the recipient recieve the money in Euro or the recipient will do the Conversion rate by them self.......becus i make some few enquiries from my bank today and I was given the required documents to come along with when I want to perform the transaction.....and besides they told me the exchange rate conversion will be based on the Actual CBN current exchange rate ......but the question I forgot to ask them was if it would be changed here in Nigeria or it would be paid in Naira and the recipient will do the conversion themselves ...........so please gurus does that have done the Form A ....how did it go with urs ......becus i opened by block account With X-patrio..........please I need answer's ....please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Jerryzone(m): 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
kelvin91:
Please gurus ....I have bin asking some questions of late but no reply as to those questions but I can understand.
Please the question I want to ask as regards to the form A..........if my account is funded in naira ....and I transfer to the the recipient account details...will the recipient recieve the money in Euro or the recipient will do the Conversion rate by them self.......becus i make some few enquiries from my bank today and I was given the required documents to come along with when I want to perform the transaction.....and besides they told me the exchange rate conversion will be based on the Actual CBN current exchange rate ......but the question I forgot to ask them was if it would be changed here in Nigeria or it would be paid in Naira and the recipient will do the conversion themselves ...........so please gurus does that have done the Form A ....how did it go with urs ......becus i opened by block account With X-patrio..........please I need answer's ....please

The Naira equivalent of the Euro will be deducted from your naira account.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kelvin91: 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
Jerryzone:

The Naira equivalent of the Euro will be deducted from your naira account.
Thank you very much for your reply
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
Greetings all,

This is not the best option. If actually you are sure that you really want to postpone, write the embassy that you wanna postpone your application so it will be considered for winter due to unavailability of financial resources. That you have deferred your admission and will provide new admission letter once available.

Once winter application starts, get new admission letter and provide your means of sustainance.

This way, you won't go to interview again as your former interview is still valid. No visa fee again and no interview stress.

I hope this helps. grin grin grin

cc: jcgodfrey

dobeespen:
Another suggestion is this. Attend the interview with all your documents. After a week or two, write to the embassy explaining that you won't be able to meet you due to unavoidable financial limitations (this is assuming you're not able to meet up)

Ask to withdraw your visa application. They'll ask you to send it to them in writing and sign it, then they'll send all your original documents to you. That's what I did last winter and I avoided getting rejected.

Don't lose hope. Happened to me last year and I've used this time to better all aspects of my life. Time will go by so fast you won't even notice it. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dayjeee(m): 9:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
kryptonite44:

Hamburg university
I think the language of instruction for this course in Hamburg is English and Deutsche.You understand Deutsche?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dayjeee(m): 9:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
freakky:

alright, Thanks. their admission is fast
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kryptonite44: 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
dayjeee:
I think the language of instruction for this course in Hamburg is English and Deutsche.You understand Deutsche?

no it's in English
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Eldeee(m): 12:05am On Mar 01, 2018
freakky:

same here, which course are you gunning for, am in for geomatics. Do you mind if we connect. cheers

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ajeleseujn(m): 12:10am On Mar 01, 2018
kelvin91:

Which bank is that Pls?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 12:16am On Mar 01, 2018
Last time I checked, a reverend sister is not qualified to issue SL. Reverend sisters here don't even have personal account numbers. My last discussion with a reverend sister of Immaculate Heart here in München, she told me that they don't have personal accounts both in München and Nigeria.

It's a congregation and they use general account for everybody. So, having a general account didn't qualify her to issue SL.

Note: This information is based on the above mentioned congregation.

Also, people should make effort to read comments on SL. It's in German but try to translate.. For example, you should see word like "Stadium" on it to ensure its for study and not just visit.... etc

May we all succeed in Deutschland. grin grin grin
ibnkokumo:

This friend of mine got her sponsorship letter from a reverend sister and yet, she was refused, I was also informed the reverend sister has a high profile, is a citizen, also a nurse and well connected in Germany.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by MaroCruz(m): 12:58am On Mar 01, 2018
armpit:

My A.M finally dropped today.

Interview date: 22nd January;
Sent confirmation of blocked account 24th January
A. M : 28th Feb.

Thanks everyone especially metabolite01

*Especially everybody angry

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by freakky(m): 1:06am On Mar 01, 2018
Eldeee:

same here, which course are you gunning for, am in for geomatics. Do you mind if we connect. cheers

Same course geomatics
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kelvin91: 1:22am On Mar 01, 2018
ajeleseujn:

Which bank is that Pls?
UBA
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 2:29am On Mar 01, 2018
donkafor:
Greetings all,

This is not the best option. If actually you are sure that you really want to postpone, write the embassy that you wanna postpone your application so it will be considered for winter due to unavailability of financial resources. That you have deferred your admission and will provide new admission letter once available.

Once winter application starts, get new admission letter and provide your means of sustainance.

This way, you won't go to interview again as your former interview is still valid. No visa fee again and no interview stress.

I hope this helps. grin grin grin

cc: jcgodfrey

Thanks Donkafor. Your suggestion is something to consider.
Anyways, so I did the interview, went well, PaulInus was 'very nice'. Now am just staring at the moon...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Eldeee(m): 6:35am On Mar 01, 2018
freakky:

Same course geomatics
wow interesting, do you mind if we connect.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by armpit: 8:13am On Mar 01, 2018
Metabolite01:

Congrats boss!
Its a season of A.M

Go and conquer in Western Central Europe.

Which city and state are you heading to?

I am headed to Paderborn, North Rhine westaphalia
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Danielakonic: 8:16am On Mar 01, 2018
Form A like seriously? Are you paying a tuition fee? Because i will be soo surprised if it works to fund blocked accont, as i tried 2different banks and they both told me Form A is not possible. Please give update if its successful.

kelvin91:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dayjeee(m): 8:27am On Mar 01, 2018
kryptonite44:

no it's in English
oh, maybe I might have mistaken it for another school. Is it direct application or uniassist?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lakeside2134: 8:57am On Mar 01, 2018
Guys please i have a question,
I want to apply for a Bsc course but Nasu has been on strike so i have been unable to retrieve my transcript and i have a complete B1 certificate and i don’t want to my transcript to waste because i put in effort to make a first class in my first year because of this germany thing.

Instead of waiting for Nasu to call of their strike Can i just apply for Studienkolleg and when they do call of the strike I’ll apply for the Bsc and when i get to Germany this winter with the studinkolleg visa I’ll then do the BSc course instead of the Studienkolleg?
Is that possible or advisable

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by freakky(m): 9:04am On Mar 01, 2018
Eldeee:

wow interesting, do you mind if we connect.

No Problem.......... How do you suggest we do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.