Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (693504 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by freakky(m): 9:06am On Mar 01, 2018
Eldeee:

wow interesting, do you mind if we connect.

Have you had your visa interview bcuz i noticed u had ur admission since last year.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kelvin91: 9:49am On Mar 01, 2018
Danielakonic:
Form A like seriously? Are you paying a tuition fee? Because i will be soo surprised if it works to fund blocked accont, as i tried 2different banks and they both told me Form A is not possible. Please give update if its successful.

No I am funding the account I am not paying for School fees.....please what banks that declined your proposal
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kelvin91: 9:53am On Mar 01, 2018
Gurus please I am asking again .......
Which is advisable or rather better...to use for the funding the account..
Is it to open a " DOMICILARY " account or use a " FORM A"...........

Please urgent replies would be appreciated.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Danielakonic: 10:12am On Mar 01, 2018
Zenith tried but it was bounced bank from head office, claimed that i cannot use Form A to transfer into individual account name, and Access Bank said its not possible. I had to open a Dorm account for my transfer.

kelvin91:

No I am funding the account I am not paying for School fees.....please what banks that declined your proposal
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 10:17am On Mar 01, 2018
Danielakonic:
Zenith tried but it was bounced bank from head office, claimed that i cannot use Form A to transfer into individual account name, and Access Bank said its not possible. I had to open a Dorm account for my transfer.

I used Zenith, same with my brother and oda persons I know.

Maybe u went to a wrong zenith branch
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 10:19am On Mar 01, 2018
kelvin91:

If u can open Dorm/Euro account, fyn. But u'll need buy raw euro from Aboki (black market)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 10:20am On Mar 01, 2018
armpit:

I am headed to Paderborn, North Rhine westaphalia

OK!
Go and prevail in Deutschland
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Danielakonic: 10:22am On Mar 01, 2018
Wow, please fill me in about it, just incase of next time. Please tell me which state, and what method so you think the bank use? Or dis you add a school letter attachment?

Please kindly reapond.

Metabolite01:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hayor4real: 10:26am On Mar 01, 2018
@ metabolite01 can you use zenith form without having an account with them or I must open an account with them before funding the blocked account Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Danielakonic: 10:34am On Mar 01, 2018
Damn! Dorm cost me a WHOLE LOT! You would saved a lot. Am jealous grin

Metabolite01:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kelvin91: 10:55am On Mar 01, 2018
Metabolite01:

If u can open Dorm/Euro account, fyn. But u'll need buy raw euro from Aboki (black market)
Please which one is okay .......metabolite01
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by mavrom8: 10:58am On Mar 01, 2018
Litolysis:
Happy Weekend to you all. Had my interview on 22/02/2018.
Some of the questions are: What do you want to study? Why the course? Can you speak German? Why Germany? Why not USA, UK or Canada? What was your undergraduate project all about? What do you know about Germany? What's your plan after your studies? Where do you wish to work after your course?
These are the ones I can remember now. Guten Morgen onces again!
Please can you give us your answer to the Germany and work related qsts?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Darrysindick: 11:06am On Mar 01, 2018
Using form A is cheaper sir. Ask your account officer for a good rate/a CBN rate.

Opening a Dorm acc should be your plan B after you've exhausted your the Form A method.

kelvin91:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by DInkMan(m): 11:36am On Mar 01, 2018
DInkMan:
Well done guys for all your kind responses. I have a request

who can assist in prompt payment of uni-assist fees?
Gracias

@futurewise11, @honourableseyi et al
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lakeside2134: 11:54am On Mar 01, 2018
Lakeside2134:
Guys please i have a question,
I want to apply for a Bsc course but Nasu has been on strike so i have been unable to retrieve my transcript and i have a complete B1 certificate and i don’t want to my transcript to waste because i put in effort to make a first class in my first year because of this germany thing.

Instead of waiting for Nasu to call of their strike Can i just apply for Studienkolleg and when they do call of the strike I’ll apply for the Bsc and when i get to Germany this winter with the studinkolleg visa I’ll then do the BSc course instead of the Studienkolleg?
Is that possible or advisable

Thanks

Guys please don’t forget me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ajeleseujn(m): 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2018
kelvin91:

UBA

Okay
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by sKeetz(m): 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
Williamso:

These are your options:
1. Learn German and apply to Studienkolleg
2. Get A levels, then apply directly to a University
3. Get HND, then apply directly to a University
4. Get into a Nigerian university so you have the 100L transcripts with which you can apply directly to a German University

thanks chief for your kind response. I have one or two more question.

1) Does one option increase ones chances of getting the visa against the others and 2) If I decide to learn german, do I need to get the certifcate or the knowledge of the language is sufficient. ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kelvin91: 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
Darrysindick:
Using form A is cheaper sir. Ask your account officer for a good rate/a CBN rate.

Opening a Dorm acc should be your plan B after you've exhausted your the Form A method.

Thank you very much for the reply
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2018
I also used Zenith Bank last year and it worked very fine.
My application was at the Head Office and the transaction was sanctioned within 4 days.

While filling the form, account number/IBAN should be yours while Acc Name was the name of my school. grin
Danielakonic:

6 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by creativeguru: 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
Hello house,
I want to certify my documents at the German embassy and have already booked an appointment.

Please, what's the form the I need to fill in addition to my credentials.

Secondly, will the 3 free set of documents certification be enough considering the fact that I'll be applying to multiple schools for admission.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by 2abet(m): 2:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
Biko epp me here I need guidance, I have my A1 certificate and wold love to do a postgraduate course... How do I proceed?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by INCREDIBLE015(m): 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
Metabolite01:

Bros just relax. Cases and situations differ.
Ur A.M will surely come. It's clearly stated on the webpage of d embassy dat visa processing takes 4-6wks (sometimes even more or slightly longer than that, and sometimes much or slightly shorter than that).

I and my brother did interview same day, same time (just about 20seconds difference, because almost immediately after he entered CT 1, I entered CT 3).
We are going to d same school and same course, we did certification, application, funding, etc same time. We even got admission d same day/ time, we deferred simultaneously and got our deferral approval same day/time.

Yet, my A.M came within 3wks, his came after 6wks and 2 days.

I sent my int'l passport for visa stamping and within 2 days after getting to d embassy, it was stamped and sent back to me. He sent his, but his own stayed with d embassy for about 8-9days before it was stamped and sent to him.

So bros, just relax and be jubilating/rejoicing, knowing full well that u've crossed/passed the visa rejection stage.

Congrats in Advance!

Wow that's nice bro..... What school did you apply to and Which course?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ezyp(m): 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
creativeguru:
Hello house,
I want to certify my documents at the German embassy and have already booked an appointment.

Please, what's the form the I need to fill in addition to my credentials.

Secondly, will the 3 free set of documents certification be enough considering the fact that I'll be applying to multiple schools for admission.
The schools you applied to, you must have downloaded their forms. Fill it/attach your passport photo if there is a need.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ibegirl: 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2018
donkafor:
@promise044,

STEPS TO TRAVEL TO GERMANY (Student Way)

1. Decide that you want to study in Germany.
2. Find a program/university of your choice.
3. Get all required documents.
4. Certify photocopy of documents at German embassy/high court/notary public.
5. Apply to the university through uni-assist or courier (depends).
6. Receive admission letter(s)
7. i) Book appointment and open block account with Deutsche Bank with your Admission letter or use Fintiba.
ii) Also, you can get sponsor living in Germany(with 1500euro monthly salary)
8. Book appointment for VISA Interview.
9. Interview proper.
10. Waiting period.
11. The Approval Mail (AM) drops...CONGRATULATIONS.
12. Get travel insurance and book flight ticket.
13. Port to Germany.

Go and succeed in Deutschland. #MakeItInGermany grin grin grin

Goodluck

DISCLAIMER; The above content is based on personal research, hearsay and other people's experience...You are fully and soley responsible for any actions or results If you choose to act on the above information.

1)Am above 30 years, precisely 33 and want to go for German language course in Germany for 10 months. Could I use a sponsor or fund a German account. Which 1 of the 2 would favour me?
2)Also must I certify my document as it is a language course I'm going for and
3) is the certification done on same day of my interview as my interview date is March 27th.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Berliner1: 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
armpit:

I am headed to Paderborn, North Rhine westaphalia

I will be in paderbon after dortmund football match.

Bring nsi ewu and nkwobi for me.....its nice city with plenty student job.

You love football? Good for you.

Paderbon have a club in a lower leaque.....you are also close to dortmund fc.

Your school is highly ranked....welcome to Germany in advance.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Berliner1: 3:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ibegirl:

1)Am above 30 years, precisely 33 and want to go for German language course in Germany for 10 months. Could I use a sponsor or fund a German account. Which 1 of the 2 would favour me?
2)Also must I certify my document as it is a language course I'm going for and
3) is the certification done on same day of my interview as my interview date is March 27th.

Use block account..fund it.

Why cant you do the 10 month german course in lagos?
Its a red flag. Except you have A2/B1 already from Nigeria

Certification is not needed for visa interview...you only need it for admission.

You can do it at the high court or embassy.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Berliner1: 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
2abet:
Biko epp me here I need guidance, I have my A1 certificate and wold love to do a postgraduate course... How do I proceed?

A1 is not a requirement for postgrad...

Tell us better thing abeg... A1 certificate is like you are talking about waec result.

Talk about your last acquired qualification.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by 2abet(m): 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
Berliner1:

A1 is not a requirement for postgrad...

Tell us better thing abeg... A1 certificate is like you are talking about waec result.

Talk about your last acquired qualification.

Ok. Got B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering.
I am a learner biko softly oga
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Berliner1: 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2018
Danielakonic:

Go to union bank..at Lagos Island elephant house few months ago.

More than 50 form A was process in that branch.

As a banker, not all staff have knowledge about how form A for German block account work.

Most staff dont also want to involve anything too technical more there usual day to day stuff...so insist they contact the head office foriegn operations.Avoid banks like gtb....

God bless union bank on form A matter.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Berliner1: 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
2abet:

Ok. Got B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering.
I am a learner biko softly oga

Google Achen uni.

If that school admit you, you bless.

They are affiliation with mercedez benz and volkswagen.

Close partnership with 4 auto companies here.

If they admit you and you scale through, congrat in advance.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by 2abet(m): 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
Berliner1:

Google Achen uni.

If that school admit you, you bless.

They are affiliation with mercedez benz and volkswagen.

Close partnership with 4 auto companies here.

If they admit you and you scale through, congrat in advance.

Danke!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Berliner1: 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
freakky:

Karlsruhe university of applied science

There is a school fees of 1500 each semester per semester, are you aware sir/ma?

Kalsruhe is the headquater of Nigeria asylum seekers in that state......they will host u...

Na joke i dey o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.