Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (693475 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Williamso(m): 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2018
kryptonite44:

bro, have u written to the school asking them if it's compulsory to know the Dutch language, and what course did you study?

Deutsch!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kryptonite44: 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
Williamso:

Deutsch!!! grin grin grin
thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dayjeee(m): 10:06pm On Mar 01, 2018
kryptonite44:

bro, have u written to the school asking them if it's compulsory to know the Dutch language, and what course did you study?
I didn't bother writing them since I saw the German language requirement, also just finished Nysc some 2 months ago, so I dont even have any professional experience in that field. I studied history and int'l studies
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kryptonite44: 10:22pm On Mar 01, 2018
dayjeee:
I didn't bother writing them since I saw the German language requirement, also just finished Nysc some 2 months ago, so I dont even have any professional experience in that field. I studied history and int'l studies

I will still apply to the school and Magdeburg University. I don't know why German Universities don't offer security courses.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dayjeee(m): 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2018
kryptonite44:

I will still apply to the school and Magdeburg University. I don't know why German Universities don't offer security courses.
I tire o. Like the country is designed for only science students
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 12:44am On Mar 02, 2018
Williamso:
Mods: I do not know why my post was hidden and I was banned for asking for assistance by your anti-spam bot and it's honestly quite annoying! I had 2 gereman words in my post, and 1 of them is a district in a city!!! Damn!!!

Back to my post...

My honourable, could you also be of assistance for longterm accommodation (apartment, not WG) in the middle (don't want to get banned again so I can't write the district name. But it also starts with "M" ) district in Berlin? embarassed

It's not too urgent though

I am very sorry for replying this so late. No, I didn't have such offer. The only one I am having is just a temporary one for two months. Just like sublet. Hope you will find one soon. Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 12:48am On Mar 02, 2018
area74:
Fellow nairalanders,

@Metabolite, Honourableseyi, Williamson, Jigba etc

Kindly help with a suggestion. I am a graduate of Accounting (2.1) as well as a working professional. I am interested in going for a master's degree in Germany. However, most schools offering Masters in Accounting and Finance require proficiency in German language which I do not have. I applied to english taught masters in economics but got rejected presumably due to my weak background in economics.

I have also checked closely related programmes like MBA and they require tuition fees.

Kindly help me out (ssuggestions/advise) on how to go about it. My major interest is the Accounting and Finance Masters.

I will appreciate everybody's responses.

Thank you.

Your CGPA figure is what matters and not 2.1 or 2.2 of a thing. It is not compulsory to apply to only Fiance and accounting, check international business, economics and other related courses. When you are in, you can easily find your way. Shalom

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 12:52am On Mar 02, 2018
upkay:
Good day bosses,
Pls does uni assist accepts English proficiency letter from Ministry of Education for their application process?

The requirements of every school are made by the school. Uni-assist does not have the power to accept or reject any documents or requirements that are part or not part of the school requirements. So, it solely depends on the school and not on uni-assist. Shalom

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 12:56am On Mar 02, 2018
Adetunjionafuwa:
Morning guys,

Please. I sent some money through someone in Germany to my Blocked account Last week Thursday but I'm yet to get a confirmation of the payment mail. Though she did an Inter BANK Transfer to My DB account. When is the latest time I should be expecting the Money alert?

My document has spent over a month in the embassy and I'm yet to get any news from them, what are my chances of getting a Visa?

Please... reply me... thanks
Can't wait for my VISA to come

If you are using Fintiba, you can get it online but if it is DB, you can't get it until you pay the block amount completely. Note that, transfer within Germany takes 2-3 working days before depending on the day the sender used as the execution date. Your document with the Embassy is waiting for your block account confirmation. Shalom

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 12:56am On Mar 02, 2018
ayomeah:

Honourableseyi, please are you in würzburg?

NO
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 12:58am On Mar 02, 2018
donkafor:
Greetings all,

This is not the best option. If actually you are sure that you really want to postpone, write the embassy that you wanna postpone your application so it will be considered for winter due to unavailability of financial resources. That you have deferred your admission and will provide new admission letter once available.

Once winter application starts, get new admission letter and provide your means of sustainance.

This way, you won't go to interview again as your former interview is still valid. No visa fee again and no interview stress.

I hope this helps. grin grin grin

cc: jcgodfrey

It is no more working like before. The new trend from them now is, "we can't be keeping your documents for that long, withdrawal or we will have to reject you". Only a few of this request is successful, very few unlike before. Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 12:59am On Mar 02, 2018
DInkMan:

@futurewise11, @honourableseyi et al

PM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Eldeee(m): 5:15am On Mar 02, 2018
dayjeee:

science students ........... maybe you ask OLAMIDE, he will give you a better explanation. hahahahahaha
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by doubletroublmum(f): 6:19am On Mar 02, 2018
dayjeee:

Good morning, which security courses are you taking about?? Don't forget, many jobs are trained within Ausbildung /Job training courses, so no need for university, since there are special schools (Berufschule) for it. So normally must courses at university are about science.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Adetunjionafuwa: 6:32am On Mar 02, 2018
honourableseyi:

If you are using Fintiba, you can get it online but if it is DB, you can't get it until you pay the block amount completely. Note that, transfer within Germany takes 2-3 working days before depending on the day the sender used as the execution date. Your document with the Embassy is waiting for your block account confirmation. Shalom

Thanks.

The person transferred to my DB from another bank. That was last week Thursday and I'm still unable to get the confirmation.

How can I confirm from DB the status of the Money?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by oladejitaiwo(m): 6:42am On Mar 02, 2018
How many days does take to get confirmation from fintiba account after being paid?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by cmoneke: 6:45am On Mar 02, 2018
okpala95:

Yes. It is. No need for TOEFL/IELTS if you studied in Nigeria, but you will need a Letter of Profiency from your university stating your language of Instruction was English.

There are so many universities. But only the winter semester is available (higher chances of getting admission)

There are different schls. Just use DAAD and filter your choices.

Bro please why is that its only in winter semester
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dayjeee(m): 7:12am On Mar 02, 2018
doubletroublmum:

Good morning, which security courses are you taking about?? Don't forget, many jobs are trained within Ausbildung /Job training courses, so no need for university, since there are special schools (Berufschule) for it. So normally must courses at university are about science.
courses like, peace and conflict studies, conflict resolution, international security, strategic intelligence or more generally international relations. Can u please explain more on the special schools for it and do the schools award M.A?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Williamso(m): 7:37am On Mar 02, 2018
doubletroublmum:

Many of these non-science programs exist in universities. It's all about certain dynamics;
There is no "job shortage" in these fields (in fact, there's unemployment) so there's no incentive to offer them to foreigners. As a result they exist almost exclusively in German. Except for private schools where the incentive is to get your fees.
If one learned German up to B2/C1, you'd be surprised at the amount of courses available.

The Ausbildung you talk about is available in almost all programs as well, including sciences.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Williamso(m): 7:39am On Mar 02, 2018
honourableseyi:

I am very sorry for replying this so late. No, I didn't have such offer. The only one I am having is just a temporary one for two months. Just like sublet. Hope you will find one soon. Shalom

No problem sir
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dayjeee(m): 7:45am On Mar 02, 2018
Williamso:

Many of these non-science programs exist in universities. It's all about certain dynamics;
There is no "job shortage" in these fields (in fact, there's unemployment) so there's no incentive to offer them to foreigners. As a result they exist almost exclusively in German. Except for private schools where the incentive is to get your fees.
If one learned German up to B2/C1, you'd be surprised at the amount of courses available.

The Ausbildung you talk about is available in almost all programs as well, including sciences.
is Ausbildung a kind of school that offer M.A or some kind of professional training centre
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 7:49am On Mar 02, 2018
Ach so grin
honourableseyi:

It is no more working like before. The new trend from them now is, "we can't be keeping your documents for that long, withdrawal or we will have to reject you". Only a few of this request is successful, very few unlike before. Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 02, 2018
honourableseyi:

Thanks. I kinda thought so though. If I don't make it this summer, i'll honorably withdraw but i'll wait and see what happens in about 2 weeks from now. I don't think i'll wanna go there anymore afterwards. I may then have the resources but would look to go someplace else.
Still optimistic though...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Williamso(m): 8:01am On Mar 02, 2018
dayjeee:
is Ausbildung a kind of school that offer M.A or some kind of professional training centre

Hit Google
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 8:10am On Mar 02, 2018
oladejitaiwo:
How many days does take to get confirmation from fintiba account after being paid?

24-48hrs aside weekends

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Berliner1: 8:10am On Mar 02, 2018
dayjeee:

No.

Ausbildung is just like formal handwork....you dont need to sit down in university 247 learning how to paint or to program....most of it involve learning by seeing, practical stuff.

Also kindly note its 85% in German and you will be paid monthly average 500 euro for 3years.

You cant apply for ausbildung visa from Nigeria.

Ausbildung is not run by universities...its run by companies.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Berliner1: 8:12am On Mar 02, 2018
jcgodfrey:

Thanks. I kinda thought so though. If I don't make it this summer, i'll honorably withdraw but i'll wait and see what happens in about 2 weeks from now. I don't think i'll wanna go there anymore afterwards. I may then have the resources but would look to go someplace else.
Still optimistic though...

Waiting for two weeks is risky.

Withdrawal has no effect...refusal does.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dayjeee(m): 8:16am On Mar 02, 2018
Berliner1:

No.

Ausbildung is just like formal handwork....you dont need to sit down in university 247 learning how to paint or to program....most of it involve learning by seeing, practical stuff.

Also kindly note its 85% in German and you will be paid monthly average 500 euro for 3years.

Thanks man, I appreciate
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 02, 2018
Berliner1:

No.

You can actually apply for Ausbildung from Nigeria. Two of my friends did that but it's hard to get admitted, if you are applying from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 9:08am On Mar 02, 2018
Jerryzone:
A.M finally dropped...
May God continue to bless this Bro @Metabolite01
I Bless the day I met him here..

Baba J, congrats!
I'm so happy for you

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Wale2212: 9:16am On Mar 02, 2018
Metabolite01:

Baba J, congrats!
I'm so happy for you
Sup baba, kindly reply my mail... I need ur assistance

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.