Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (696190 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 9:30am On Mar 02, 2018
Adetunjionafuwa:

Thanks.

The person transferred to my DB from another bank. That was last week Thursday and I'm still unable to get the confirmation.

How can I confirm from DB the status of the Money?

If it is DB like I have said, you can't. You will only get the confirmation when the money is completed. Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Adetunjionafuwa: 10:13am On Mar 02, 2018
honourableseyi:

If it is DB like I have said, you can't. You will only get the confirmation when the money is completed. Shalom

Thanks.

One more thing bro. When is it likely I get the confirmation cis the person paid last week Thursday 22/02/2018.

When should I expect the confirmation from your point of view?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okpala95(m): 10:44am On Mar 02, 2018
Williamso:

Numbers 1 & 4 are misleading! Please fact-check yourself!!! Thanks

I'm sorry if it seems like wrong info to you..
I mentioned you should send a mail to the schl if the English requirement is not started on the schl website for confirmation.

Also, 4.. My brother is a citizen and he gave me the info. I thought i was gonna help by sharing.

Apologies.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Darrysindick: 11:13am On Mar 02, 2018
NOTE****

FORM A REQUIREMENT

1. A recent school bill issued by the school and estimate of living expenses. (YOUR BLOCK ACC IS ACTUALLY AN ESTIMATE OF YOUR LIVING EXPENSES FOR A YEAR)

2. Applicants written instruction( THIS IS A LETTER REQUESTING FOR FORM A)

3. The letter of admission will be required

4. The applicants valid ID will be required

5. The students valid ID card will also be required****IF YOU DON'T HAVE THIS ITS FINE

6. Students first degree certificate (ONLY FOR MASTERS)
In a case where the student is paying tuition for a second degree program, a copy of the of the first degree certificate will also be required.

7. The beneficiary's bank detail will also be required EITHER FINTIBA/X-PATRIO/DUESTCHE BANK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 02, 2018
Adetunjionafuwa:

Thanks.

One more thing bro. When is it likely I get the confirmation cis the person paid last week Thursday 22/02/2018.

I've been observing your post and i believe it has taken long enough for you not to get your confirmation from them. Did the person transfer 8640 or 8790 because they will deduct their 150 euros charges and the balance after that must be 8640 before they can send confirmation. Try to ask the guy how much he transferred. He will need to transfer 8790 amd not 8640.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 11:33am On Mar 02, 2018
Wale2212:

Sup baba, kindly reply my mail... I need ur assistance

I've replied it severally.

I replied ur first PM last night, also replied ur 2nd PM dis morning.

Check and u'll see dat
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by DInkMan(m): 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2018
honourableseyi:

PM

Please, kindly confirm. i have resent the PM. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Adetunjionafuwa: 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
michlan:

I've been observing your post and i believe it has taken long enough for you not to get your confirmation from them. Did the person transfer 8640 or 8790 because they will deduct their 150 euros charges and the balance after that must be 8640 before they can send confirmation. Try to ask the guy how much he transferred. He will need to transfer 8790 amd not 8640.

A total of 8800
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by creativeguru: 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2018
honourableseyi:

Hello honourableseyi. Please can I pm you? Have something important on NOUN/HND for BSc admission to discuss in private with you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2018
Adetunjionafuwa:

A total of 8800

Then please try to contact the bank asap
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 3:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
DInkMan:

Please, kindly confirm. i have resent the PM. Thanks

Correct grin grin grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2018
Adetunjionafuwa:

Thanks.

If it is within Germany, you are supposed to have gotten the confirmation by now. It doesn't take that long if nothing is wrong. It is obvious that something is wrong which is, the total amount(8800) has not totally reflected in the account. Did your friend transfer all the 8800, or part of the 8800? The problem is that the DB in charge of block account has neither E-mail nor a phone number. You can only contact them through the contact form on their webpage. Alternatively, you can also ask your friend to help you visit a DB branch in his environment to confirm if everything is okay. He might be rebuffed, he needs to be persistent in order to achieve something with this method. Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 3:34pm On Mar 02, 2018
creativeguru:

Hello honourableseyi. Please can I pm you? Have something important on NOUN/HND for BSc admission to discuss in private with you.

Sicher
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Jerryzone(m): 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
Wale2212:

Sup baba, kindly reply my mail... I need ur assistance

Ok Bro.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Adetunjionafuwa: 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
michlan:

Then please try to contact the bank asap

You know any procedure to contact Deutsche Bank?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Adetunjionafuwa: 4:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
honourableseyi:

If it is within Germany, you are supposed to have gotten the confirmation by now. It doesn't take that long if nothing is wrong. It is obvious that something is wrong which is, the total amount(8800) has not totally reflected in the account. Did your friend transfer all the 8800, or part of the 8800? The problem is that the DB in charge of block account has neither E-mail nor a phone number. You can only contact them through the contact form on their webpage. Alternatively, you can also ask your friend to help you visit a DB branch in his environment to confirm if everything is okay. He might be rebuffed, he needs to be persistent in order to achieve something with this method. Shalom

Thanks I'll do just that
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by DInkMan(m): 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
honourableseyi:

Correct grin grin grin

cheesy Many thanks.
Winter Semester
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dayjeee(m): 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
kryptonite44:

I just pm you now. let chat privately
have replied
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dayjeee(m): 4:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
kryptonite44:

I just pm you now. let chat privately
have replied
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2018
Okay, she works bro, I'm not doubting you bro, but the Allien office shouldn't have issued SL to her in the first place, the girl just dey think �, she dey think say witches don enter her matter cheesy
donkafor:
Last time I checked, a reverend sister is not qualified to issue SL. Reverend sisters here don't even have personal account numbers. My last discussion with a reverend sister of Immaculate Heart here in München, she told me that they don't have personal accounts both in München and Nigeria.

It's a congregation and they use general account for everybody. So, having a general account didn't qualify her to issue SL.

Note: This information is based on the above mentioned congregation.

Also, people should make effort to read comments on SL. It's in German but try to translate.. For example, you should see word like "Stadium" on it to ensure its for study and not just visit.... etc

May we all succeed in Deutschland. grin grin grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nordan: 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2018
ibnkokumo:
Okay, she works bro, I'm not doubting you bro, but the Allien office shouldn't have issued SL to her in the first place, the girl just dey think �, she dey think say witches don enter her matter cheesy

Do you know how long it took to get the rejection letter from the embassy?
Please would appreciate an answer

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by sherif25: 6:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
Pls pple in d house, I dont know if i would av to direct it to someone... Pls motivation letter should be typed or handwritten... pls i need an answer.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ezyp(m): 6:19pm On Mar 02, 2018
sherif25:
Pls pple in d house, I dont know if i would av to direct it to someone... Pls motivation letter should be typed or handwritten... pls i need an answer.
If it's for visa interview then it must be HAND WRITTEN ( it's stated clearly on the check list).
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by sherif25: 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
Ezyp:

If it's for visa interview then it must be HAND WRITTEN ( it's stated clearly on the check list).
Thanks bro.... but its for application to scl
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ezyp(m): 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2018
sherif25:

Thanks bro.... but its for application to scl
I typed and signed mine

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 1:29am On Mar 03, 2018
sherif25:

Anyone will be accepted without any penalty. Mine was typed

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 1:29am On Mar 03, 2018
Nordan:

All things been equal, usually within 2wks after interview
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 2:36am On Mar 03, 2018
One, 3-4 weeks, the other about 5-6 weeks
Nordan:

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.