Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,573 members, 7,816,410 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (693538 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by adesbaba: 9:38am On Mar 03, 2018
At the gurus in the house...

Please after one finishes his MSC in Germany, I learnt the person will be given 18 months to look for work....during this period,what if I want to further to PhD level in maybe Canada or USA...can I apply for study permit over there in Germany or I will av to come to Nigeria again to process it....
@presiade,Williamso n all
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by presiade(m): 9:58am On Mar 03, 2018
adesbaba:

Please after one finishes his MSC in Germany, I learnt the person will be given 18 months to look for work....during this period,what if I want to further to PhD level in maybe Canada or USA...can I apply for study permit over there in Germany or I will av to come to Nigeria again to process it....

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1017&top=16

I think the above link should be helpful to you. So far you're legally admitted to the country, you should be able to apply for visa/permit to enter other countries. However, the surest bet is always to apply from your home country.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Williamso(m): 10:31am On Mar 03, 2018
adesbaba:

I think this can be done from Germany. I'm however not entirely sure
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Chichi12345: 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
Hello gurus in the house.
So I successfully attested my waec, transcript and statement of result at ministry of education and foreign affairs.
Foriegn affairs stamped only my original documents and 1 photocopy though Moe stamped my original and two photocopies.
My question is;
For German Embassy Certification, does it require I make extra three copies of the stamped docs from Moe and FA and submit to them?

Also I read something on here that u need first the application form from the university u r applying for. Since I haven’t started any application and I
reside in Dubai, is this something I can certify at the German embassy in Dubai or how do I go about this
Thanks to all for your kind response.
Cheers
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by johndoefoo: 2:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
Lakeside2134:

Guys please don’t forget me
Your online result not going to work?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by johndoefoo: 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
For 100L transcript, can one use(certify) the printed online result? And also WAEC, can one use(certify) the online printed result?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2018

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
Get your original results. Online print out looks fake.
johndoefoo:
For 100L transcript, can one use(certify) the printed online result?
And also WAEC, can one use(certify) the online printed result?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by johndoefoo: 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
donkafor:
Get your original results. Online print out looks fake.

Okay, the NASU issue just dey bother me. Aiit, thanks.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by positiveagenda: 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ezyp:

If it's for visa interview then it must be HAND WRITTEN ( it's stated clearly on the check list).

Thanks for the info @Ezyp. How many hand written motivation letter is needed please. Nice weekend ladies and gentleman.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okezie007(m): 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
Hello! Can you share their success tips?
Jigba:

You can actually apply for Ausbildung from Nigeria. Two of my friends did that but it's hard to get admitted, if you are applying from Nigeria.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
okezie007:
Hello! Can you share their success tips?

Be specific.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by wiseoracle(m): 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
Hallo.
This is my first comment here. Really appreciate all of you. Mhen, fear don dey grip me base on the deutsch language. But going through this thread have uplifted my spirit.
Am thinking of applying to RWTH University Aachen for Masters in Civil Engineering.
Hoping to here from others and learn too and someday add my testimony here.

Waiting for this strike to close so I can go collect my certificate and transcript and start application.

Mhen... The Universe dey our back... We go surely excel

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Metabolite01: 6:44pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ezyp:

If it's for visa interview then it must be HAND WRITTEN ( it's stated clearly on the check list).

Point of correction!

It "MUST NOT" be handwritten. Its OK you said it's stated on the checklist, but the word "MUST" isn't appropriate.

Do you realized that when trying to book an appointment for student visa, there is also a checklist while navigating through the links/direction? In that checklist, it wasn't stated if it should be "Handwritten" or not.

Talking from personal experience, I submitted a typed LOM

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by creativeguru: 6:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
honourableseyi:

Sicher
PM sent
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2018
johndoefoo:
For 100L transcript, can one use(certify) the printed online result?
And also WAEC, can one use(certify) the online printed result?

So far it is your result (transcript)and it carries original school stamp including the grade. I have used that of Akungba for someone and was accepted by school and uni-assist. As for WAEC, online printout is also acceptable if your certificate is not yet ready. Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lakeside2134: 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
johndoefoo:

Your online result not going to work?
Nope
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by smurfymorello: 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
One hand written motivation letter and the other 2 should be photocopy.

positiveagenda:

Thanks for the info @Ezyp. How many hand written motivation letter is needed please. Nice weekend ladies and gentleman.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by adesbaba: 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
[quote author=donkafor post=65526668]@adesbaba,

You can apply for Canada/USA visa from Germany. I have been nominated for academic exchange at University of Queensland Business School and I will be applying for Australian visa from Germany. It's even easier here.

Thanks bro,n Williamson too n all who answered cos I intend switching to Canada for further studies too after my MSC in Germany,,planning MSC in international bizness mgt in Germany but my fear is this prolonged programme stay dat have been hearing from paddy's ova there DAT I can't finish in 2 yrs.....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by richgut: 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
hello people!, please any specific dress code for the visa interview
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by tbaby534(f): 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2018
Anyone doing or going for Masters in MIS?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by oladejitaiwo(m): 9:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
richgut:
hello people!, please any specific dress code for the visa interview??

Red,black and yellow. Germany flag grin grin

7 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okezie007(m): 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
Success tips? Isn't that specific enough? Maybe you share the schools they applied to and steps prospective students must take to get admittted.
Jigba:

Be specific.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2018
okezie007:
Success tips? Isn't that specific enough? Maybe you share the schools they applied to and steps prospective students must take to get admittted.

I don't know which schools they applied to, someone helped them to apply to schools cause it's hard to get accepted if you are applying from outside Germany.

I would say, once you know how to speak/write German, you are good to go, since the language of instruction is German. If you can also get a sponsor, great!.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by johndoefoo: 10:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
honourableseyi:

So far it is your result (transcript)and it carries original school stamp including the grade. I have used that of Akungba for someone and was accepted by school and uni-assist. As for WAEC, online printout is also acceptable if your certificate is not yet ready. Shalom

Thank you so much for this information. Very helpful! Thanks!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Williamso(m): 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
richgut:
hello people!, please any specific dress code for the visa interview
Iro and buba grin grin

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ezyp(m): 12:18am On Mar 04, 2018
smurfymorello:
One hand written motivation letter and the other 2 should be photocopy.

@positiveagenda this is perfect

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ezyp(m): 12:20am On Mar 04, 2018
Metabolite01:

Point of correction!

It "MUST NOT" be handwritten. Its OK you said it's stated on the checklist, but the word "MUST" isn't appropriate.

Do you realized that when trying to book an appointment for student visa, there is also a checklist while navigating through the links/direction? In that checklist, it wasn't stated if it should be "Handwritten" or not.

Talking from personal experience, I submitted a typed LOM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Rilwan3628(m): 2:30am On Mar 04, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I have being a silent observer and reader here. I find it difficult to get my transcript by hand as I was told by my past and present higher institution that it's impossible for me to have by hand that I can only provide a foreign school address where they can send it to directly.My past school us Yabatech and present is UNILAG. I wonder if they aren't aware of a country like Germany that requires all admission REQUIREMENTS being notarized before sending.

Please I have some questions which I believe our able nairalanders could be of help.

1. As anyone used UNILAG DLI YEAR ONE transcript to apply successfully for any Bsc program? Although, am presently in year 3 but the year 2 result is yet to be release, and it seem there will be no time waiting for its release.

2. Would it be possible to get the transcript from German Embassy if I submitted their address to my school in order to send directly to the embassy as a means of authentication?

3. Can my OND transcript also support the possibility of being admitted in these German universities?

I will appreciate if my humble questions is being looked into and advised.

Thank you....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okezie007(m): 2:43am On Mar 04, 2018
Thanks
Jigba:

I don't know which schools they applied to, someone helped them to apply to schools cause it's hard to get accepted if you are applying from outside Germany.

I would say, once you know how to speak/write German, you are good to go, since the language of instruction is German. If you can also get a sponsor, great!.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by luckyzeeto: 9:06am On Mar 04, 2018
hello gurus in the house,pls I need urgent answer concerning this questions

1 do I need to open block account before book an interview with embassy.

2 can someone in USA or Canada provide sponsorship letter for someone? will it be accepted in German embasy and

3 can I provide sponsorship letter after the interview or it must be with me on the date of interview

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.