Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (701631 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Karch: 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ifedee06:

Thanks a lot.I guess in alll my excitement I forgot today's date. I'm a lady. Thanks all the same and I wish you all the best.
oh sorry schwester
Hehehe.... it happens jare. The fact still remains unchanged!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Sessegyon: 11:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
Congratulations bro
Ifedee06:

Thanks a lot.I guess in alll my excitement I forgot today's date. I'm a lady. Thanks all the same and I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 12:07am On Aug 31, 2017
Ifedee06:
So AM mail dropped today. Many many thanks to all the contributors on this thread.Like @ninered said, it's not that people don't want to contribute,the torture of waiting was something else. Besides,the interview questions were more or less same we've read on here.
Also conveying the wrong information to other folks based on one's personal experience wouldn't be appropriate. For example, I wasn't asked for the WAEC scratch card but my friend was asked to submit hers just last week.

For everyone that's still going through the process or has just begun,please read the pages diligently because there's so much to learn. Also, don't always take one person's comment as the only word. Try to gather as much information as you can and when you do go for your interview,go with all that is relevant.If they don't ask for it,you keep it.

Sorry for the epistle.

Interview on the 31st of July,
Funded on the 9th of August
AM mail 30th of August.
congrats sis. al the best ooo.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 12:32am On Aug 31, 2017
Someone once talked about notary public in lagos thats is cheap please i need link if i can get ph own too anybody with contact should help out
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by specialmati(m): 12:44am On Aug 31, 2017
pls how do i defer my admission my course starts october but i want to get there by january.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ifedee06: 5:09am On Aug 31, 2017
Thanks everyone and God bless.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by taiwo92(m): 5:58am On Aug 31, 2017
Good morning guys, pls who is applying to TUM this summer for masters in environmental engineering as the application open officially tomorrow
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ninered: 6:48am On Aug 31, 2017
Ifedee06:
So AM mail dropped today. Many many thanks to all the contributors on this thread.Like @ninered said, it's not that people don't want to contribute,the torture of waiting was something else. Besides,the interview questions were more or less same we've read on here.
Also conveying the wrong information to other folks based on one's personal experience wouldn't be appropriate. For example, I wasn't asked for the WAEC scratch card but my friend was asked to submit hers just last week.

For everyone that's still going through the process or has just begun,please read the pages diligently because there's so much to learn. Also, don't always take one person's comment as the only word. Try to gather as much information as you can and when you do go for your interview,go with all that is relevant.If they don't ask for it,you keep it.

Sorry for the epistle.

AM mail 30th of August.
Big Congrats sis...
Waitoo my interview was 31st July as well. Was your interview @ 7am? If yes then I think we had a lil chat & prep on before interview. I was the lady putting on glasses... Small world. Lol
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ifedee06: 7:14am On Aug 31, 2017
ninered:

Big Congrats sis...
Waitoo my interview was 31st July as well. Was your interview @ 7am? If yes then I think we had a lil chat & prep on before interview. I was the lady putting on glasses... Small world. Lol

Thanks a lot sis...Oh yeah...I remember.Truly small world smiley.Good to meet you again online cheesy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by glucklichewelt: 7:21am On Aug 31, 2017
Ifedee06:

Sorry for the epistle.

AM mail 30th of August.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 31, 2017
Congrats ifedee06
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ifedee06: 8:02am On Aug 31, 2017
Thanks glucklichewelt and Jigba.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ninered: 8:58am On Aug 31, 2017
Ifedee06:

Thanks a lot sis...Oh yeah...I remember.Truly small world smiley.Good to meet you again online cheesy
Great! I'm glad we both made it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Karch: 9:10am On Aug 31, 2017
ninered:
Great! I'm glad we both made it.
@ninered.. Congrats

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 9:18am On Aug 31, 2017
Congratulations. Go to Deutschland and succeed. grin
Ifedee06:
So AM mail dropped today.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Arigold007: 9:39am On Aug 31, 2017
Karch:

@ninered.. Congrats
I connect to you blessing, it shall be so for me, congrats and go into the world and conquer datz what we Nigerians are known for

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neccki: 9:56am On Aug 31, 2017
Ifedee06:

Sorry for the epistle.

AM mail 30th of August.

BiG Ups @ifedee06

Go and Succeed.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Eke40seven(m): 11:07am On Aug 31, 2017
Ifedee06:

Sorry for the epistle.

AM mail 30th of August.
Testimonies already dropping.. Ngwanu...
As our customary line would go
"...Congratulations, come to Deutschland and succeed!!"

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by gabi101(m): 11:16am On Aug 31, 2017
ifechez:
Hello house. I am a graduate of environmental management. I want to do Master's degree program in Germany. How do I start? Can some recommend some good schools for me? Please good people I need guidance.

hello, please check this link below to see if the courses suite your taste(some related courses are included).
As requirements for masters you'll need your waec or neco certificates(copies which should be notarised),university transcript(notarised copies too), bsc certificate(notarised copies) a proof of english proficiency test(toefl or ielts etc) but some schools can allow a proof of english letter proficiency from your university,although having ielts or toefl makes your chances unlimited to schools you intend to appply to and you need a motivation letter too(very important for you admission) as some or most schools do request for it

winter application(feb- july 15,dates depends on schools) for 2017 is closed, so you should prepare for summer application(sept-jan 15, dates depend on schools) 2018 or winter 2018

documents are usually sent by post directly to the schools postal address(for schools that don't patronize uni-assist),or to uni-assist address to(for schools that patronize them). uni-assist help schools to reveiw your docs and evealuate them if them meet the needs of the school you intend to apply to. you can ask those here (or pm them) who made use of uni-assist for futher inquiries about them(as i didnt use them). they charge a fee of 75euros for first application and 15euros for subsequent applications but i think the fourth application is free.

feel free to ask anything here or pm anyone who has passed your present stage(just in case i forgot something), in case of any confusions encountered along the line of your application...once again go through the link below to see if you like the courses being offered virtually all universities in Germany are cool . I hope this helps

https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programs/en/?p=l&q=environmental%20management&degree[]=2&fos=1&lang[]=2&lang[]=3&featureLangCourseAvailable=1&dur[]=8&dur[]=9&dur[]=10&dur[]=11&dur[]=12&dur[]=13&dur[]=14&dur[]=15&fee[]=0&sortBy=1&page=1&display=list

#CHEERS smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by napoleonsmart: 11:26am On Aug 31, 2017
Congratulations, go to Deutschland and Succeed
ninered:

Big Congrats sis...

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Eke40seven(m): 11:35am On Aug 31, 2017
dailydolar:
Someone once talked about notary public in lagos thats is cheap please i need link if i can get ph own too anybody with contact should help out
You can try out the high court in Rivers state and check the Notary section. Try one out and make sure their stamping procedures meets that of German schools. You could also Google Notary publics in PH and call before heading there in person to know the price before hand. There are a lot on Vconnect.
I hope that helps.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by napoleonsmart: 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by johnnyvid(m): 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
taiwo92:
Good morning guys, pls who is applying to TUM this summer for masters in environmental engineering as the application open officially tomorrow
good afternoon sir.please i want to ask, is it only environmental engineering that's available to apply?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by vicdo: 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
Eldeee:
@vicdo, its very much possible to get your secondary sch transcript. Its just a compilation of all your report cards/result sheets depending on the one your sch calls it, i.e from jss 1-sss 3. I once got that from my sch years back.

Find a teacher who still recognises u, explain what u came for, then further proceed to the vice principal academics or any other official who is fully responsible for such with the teacher to make it easier for u.

But wait ooo, i wonder why they need this doc. You can email the prog coordinator to verify properly about it before making any move. Cheers
Thanks alot, will do Jst that.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by uchevolata: 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
Hello House!

Interview done today 7 am!

1) Why Germany, not UK, US...
2) What is the name of your school and course
3) Do you have an SUG in your school? And are you in touch with them? What is the work of the SUG?
4) Where is your school
5) what is your intentions after studying
6) Course duration and how many semester
7) what is Germany's main exportation?
cool what is the Germany weather (I said summer, winter, spring, autumn)
9) where is Germany?
10) what is the major foods in Germany?
11) Name of German Chancellor
12) what is the party of Angela
13) what other political parties in apart from Christian Democratic Union
14) who will be sponsoring
15) date of reunification in Germany
16) what are your preparations
17) Do you speak German and do you have a language certificate
18) what was your project topic in your undergraduate and explain
19) where do you work and how much do you earn
20) how did you apply if through Union assist etc
21) did someone contact you to apply to the school? How did you know about the school

This are what I can remember. Thanking God for everything.

Mr Paul at the gate was very calm and nice to everyone this morning.

I wish everyone success amen

Thanks to @donkafor, @olarenwaju @dobbespen @honourableseyi @jbonito @unclejudax.

Cheers everyone until next time...Good afternoon!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ninered: 1:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
napoleonsmart:
Congratulations, go to Deutschland and Succeed
Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by mbolajide2010: 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
taiwo92:

I'm applying there but not environmental engineering. I already pmed you, let's try and get along.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Karch: 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
ninered:

Thank you
@ninered, thanks a million o. You understand na grin[quote author=ninered post=60000058]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ifedee06: 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
neccki:

BiG Ups @ifedee06

Go and Succeed.

Thanks everyone.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Eldeee(m): 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
pls anyone already in karlsruhe, Baden-wurttemberg. Have some questions pls
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Eldeee(m): 2:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
@uchevolata, ifedee06 congratulations. Success awaits you in Deutschland.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
Congratulations, your visa is sure. grin grin grin
uchevolata:
Hello House!

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (514)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.