Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (692317 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Eldeee(m): 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
@bettygirl375, you truly need to cross check your objectives as regards your travel intentions. I remembered vividly you are the same person asking about a school in leipzig and after been adviced on possible solutions, you are here with a different question which is absolutely different from the former, with another location which is now South Africa. You seem to be truly desperate just like someone here earlier said. In all honestly people like you are not needed here at all.

Don't let your desperation become a nightmare for you. Test every waters before embarking to sail.

All the very best

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Gbaski247: 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
Instructor001:

Yes Boss.
PN me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dejx: 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
glucklichewelt:

1) Write the address of your Faculty/department, then tick single apartment.

2)Yes you are in order

3)Its okay but you can also write it as Blocked account and financial support from Family

4)Its okay to fund before interview.

5)The answer is obviously No � except if you have any sha.

I hope this helps.

Thank you, I appreciate your response. Thank you too Mrbigman1
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Doodoo10: 11:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hello room. Good morning everyone.

I'm happy to be here. I have been on the Australian immigration thrend since January and coming here means I might have to start afresh, but I will be needing a quicky advise and step.

Let me get straight to the point, I am a petroleum engineer, finished my service in Nov last year. Started plans for my migration to Australia for my master's/work. I have already renewed my passport written the English proficiency exam only for my father who's my sponsor to decline the move based on the financial issues coupled with the high dollar rate earlier this year. He even at the long run suggested I start the masters here which I abruptly refused because there's no future here. We all know that. I want the best for me hence forth, not a mere promise without genuineness.

To cut the story short, since then I have been trying to move on, looking for an easy option to leave Naija until my friend suggested Germany for me due to the tuition free and possibility to work during and after studies unlike Finland and Norway and the rest.

Now, I need the advise of the knowledged persons here who can put me through with the process and the possible course to route in, be it masters program for a petroleum engineer or new course all together. Please I need your advises, had I known I would have devoted all my time to read the discussion here rather than the time I spent on the Australian forum earlier this year.

Please all, just your suggestions is what I need, I need to start the process so as to achieve something before this year runs out.

Thanks all and may God bless our struggle. Amen
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okezie007(m): 2:17am On Aug 29, 2017
Doodoo10:
Hello room. Good morning everyone.

I'm happy to be here. I have been on the Australian immigration thrend since January and coming here means I might have to start afresh, but I will be needing a quicky advise and step.

Let me get straight to the point, I am a petroleum engineer, finished my service in Nov last year. Started plans for my migration to Australia for my master's/work. I have already renewed my passport written the English proficiency exam only for my father who's my sponsor to decline the move based on the financial issues coupled with the high dollar rate earlier this year. He even at the long run suggested I start the masters here which I abruptly refused because there's no future here. We all know that. I want the best for me hence forth, not a mere promise without genuineness.

To cut the story short, since then I have been trying to move on, looking for an easy option to leave Naija until my friend suggested Germany for me due to the tuition free and possibility to work during and after studies unlike Finland and Norway and the rest.

Now, I need the advise of the knowledged persons here who can put me through with the process and the possible course to route in, be it masters program for a petroleum engineer or new course all together. Please I need your advises, had I known I would have devoted all my time to read the discussion here rather than the time I spent on the Australian forum earlier this year.

Please all, just your suggestions is what I need, I need to start the process so as to achieve something before this year runs out.

Thanks all and may God bless our struggle. Amen
Begin by checking on www.daad.de to identify the course of your choice & its requirements. Follow this thread... And ask relevant questions to understand better #Goodluck
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by joshuaarmani2: 6:58am On Aug 29, 2017
Good morning gentlemen and ladies...
Hearty Congratulations to all who have been issued Visa to travel.
God's speed to others awaiting visa interviews...
And Strength to cope for the rest of us who are affected by the recent policy of the German embassy in Nigeria. Eventually, we'll all realize that 'Patience is a virtue'.
Now, I have a question regarding Fintiba. I've signed up for a block account since Tuesday last week and till now I've not gotten my confirmation mail. I strongly feel this is an anomaly as Fintiba is known for it's quick opening of block account.
Please, where do I go from here?
Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lalaski001: 8:47am On Aug 29, 2017
Please house, I am planning to write any of the English test soon...
Please I need suggestions on which is better for me to write between TOEFL and IElTS...
Which of them is more acceptable and eaiser to get a very good score.

And please, anyone that has study materials on them can drop the link for me.
Please I need urgent response on this.

And please, can a friend in America pay the test fee for me?
Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ritzyvic1(m): 10:37am On Aug 29, 2017
Hello my people, please just one question.
For people that have gone for interview, how long did it take for you to get back your original documents? I did my interview 2weeks ago and have been trying to track my package in redstar website since then but there's no record of it found. Did you guys had to go to redstar to tell them to go and check at the consulate to know whether the package is ready?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by righthappenings: 10:58am On Aug 29, 2017
Lalaski001:
Please house, I am planning to write any of the English test soon...
Please I need suggestions on which is better for me to write between TOEFL and IElTS...
Which of them is more acceptable and eaiser to get a very good score.

And please, anyone that has study materials on them can drop the link for me.
Please I need urgent response on this.

And please, can a friend in America pay the test fee for me?
Thanks.
Most schools accept both, i will suggest you check the language requirement of your intended school, if they accept both, i will advise you go for IELTS.
ieltsbuddy.com you can check that out. I had 7.5 within 2 weeks of practice. You definitely can score higher.
For your payment, just raise a bank draft of #68,000 in favour of British Council from any bank of your choice in Nigeria. You can tell your American friend to send you the equivalent, so as to make the payment yourself.

I hope this helps
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by LolahJ: 11:40am On Aug 29, 2017
ritzyvic1:
For people that have gone for interview, how long did it take for you to get back your original documents? I did my interview 2weeks ago and have been trying to track my package in redstar website since then but there's no record of it found. Did you guys had to go to redstar to tell them to go and check at the consulate to know whether the package is ready?

You don't have to track anything if you are really expectant of an approval mail because you'll first be asked to send your passport+insurance before getting all your original documents back.

keep calm. Its a process. you should start worrying when its up to 6weeks and nothing has been said to you about your application.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lalaski001: 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
righthappenings:

Most schools accept both, i will suggest you check the language requirement of your intended school, if they accept both, i will advise you go for IELTS.
ieltsbuddy.com you can check that out. I had 7.5 within 2 weeks of practice. You definitely can score higher.
For your payment, just raise a bank draft of #68,000 in favour of British Council from any bank of your choice in Nigeria. You can tell your American friend to send you the equivalent, so as to make the payment yourself.

I hope this helps

Thanks.
My prospective schools actual do accept both, I was just asking to know which is easier in terms or payment, preparation and the test proper.

Do u think the Ieltsbuddy.com is sufficient for the preparation?

Please any other opinion from someone who wrote Toefl will be highly appreciated.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ritzyvic1(m): 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
LolahJ:

You don't have to track anything if you are really expectant of an approval mail because you'll first be asked to send your passport+insurance before getting all your original documents back.

keep calm. Its a process. you should start worrying when its up to 6weeks and nothing has been said to you about your application.

Thanks bro
That's helpful
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lalaski001:

Thanks.
My prospective schools actual do accept both, I was just asking to know which is easier in terms or payment, preparation and the test proper.

Do u think the Ieltsbuddy.com is sufficient for the preparation?

Please any other opinion from someone who wrote Toefl will be highly appreciated.
check both out yourself.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
Eldeee:
@bettygirl375, you truly need to cross check your objectives as regards your travel intentions. I remembered vividly you are the same person asking about a school in leipzig and after been adviced on possible solutions, you are here with a different question which is absolutely different from the former, with another location which is now South Africa. You seem to be truly desperate just like someone here earlier said. In all honestly people like you are not needed here at all.

Don't let your desperation become a nightmare for you. Test every waters before embarking to sail.

All the very best

Nawaoooooo.

U guys should learn to encourage ppl not cast dem away.

If she's depressed as u said, what will ur words do to her? Shatter her or put her together?

Common! You can do better buddy!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
joshuaarmani2:
Good morning gentlemen and ladies...
Hearty Congratulations to all who have been issued Visa to travel.
God's speed to others awaiting visa interviews...
And Strength to cope for the rest of us who are affected by the recent policy of the German embassy in Nigeria. Eventually, we'll all realize that 'Patience is a virtue'.
Now, I have a question regarding Fintiba. I've signed up for a block account since Tuesday last week and till now I've not gotten my confirmation mail. I strongly feel this is an anomaly as Fintiba is known for it's quick opening of block account.
Please, where do I go from here?
Thanks.

Congratulations.

When was ur interview?

When is ur resumption date?

When is ur deadline?

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by uchevolata: 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
@hadassaheke I got your pm but couldn't access it.

How are you doing... Thanks for checking on me.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by uchevolata: 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
Hey @mrbigman1 I'm doing well and yourself?

I haven't been interviewed...

I'm yet to enter Germany hahaha... Loading by God's grace.

Thanks for writing me, I hope you are doing well too.

Cheers!

Mrbigman1:

Nne how far?

No come dey hear ur v again?

Ve u bin interviewed?

Abi u don enter Germany already ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
ritzyvic1:

Ur doc comes back to u with ur visa.

So calm down.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 3:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
uchevolata:
Hey @mrbigman1 I'm doing well and yourself?

I haven't been interviewed...

I'm yet to enter Germany hahaha... Loading by God's grace.

Thanks for writing me, I hope you are doing well too.

Cheers!

U haven't?

Re u serious?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Dankeschon: 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
derpkunta:
I went to the embassy this morning to pick up my visa as opposed receiving it via a courier service after a minimum of 7 days (I submitted
my passport on the 23rd).

This is because while submitting my passport and insurance, I also included a letter explaining why i needed to travel as soon as possible due to
the fact that my enrollment deadline was fast approaching.

To my surprise, I received a mail from the embassy on Friday telling me to come collect my visa this morning.

I learnt a lot from this forum which is why i am documenting my process here to help others facing some of the challenges i faced.

A huge huge CONGRATULATIONS; it's all God's grace
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by joshuaarmani2: 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
[quote author=Mrbigman1 post=59935294]

Congratulations.

When was ur interview?

When is ur resumption date?

When is ur deadline?

Thanks
Sir, @MrBigMan1...
I accept your congratulations and best wishes with faith. Thank you.
However, I'm yet to get interview date let alone visa. I'm only asking for suggestions on what to do since fintiba hasn't got back to me since a week now.
I'm hoping there's a way around it.
Thanks once more sir.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lextronggroup: 5:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
TUM will start using Uni-assist for summer application that is starting in four days time...

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 6:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lextronggroup:
TUM will start using Uni-assist for summer application that is starting in four days time...
pls kindly post the link here. It just that most schools in germany are now using uniassist to processed admissions to various schools in germany. Well I still love them and their procedure. It just that one has to pay compusory 75 euros for processing fee. And also submit the certified copies of require documents to their office address.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lextronggroup: 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2017
https://www.tum.de/en/studies/application-and-acceptance/uni-assist/

Johnnyessence:
pls kindly post the link here. It just that most schools in germany are now using uniassist to processed admissions to various schools in germany. Well I still love them and their procedure. It just that one has to pay compusory 75 euros for processing fee. And also submit the certified copies of require documents to their office address.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Eldeee(m): 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
@bigman1, sorry it seems i sound harsh, but if you read properly you will notice i said she was desperate which was also confirmed by some other persons who commented before me, and not depressed as you have said i did. I can't encourage a desparado, its like directly aiding somebody to put his or her hand on fire, which you can attest is very bad.

If you read properly like i earlier said, you will notice i did advice her, which is what i think she needs and not encouraging her to impeding disaster.
Thanks all the same

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by vicdo: 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
Good evening house.
Am about applying for a master program in Germany, however one of the requirements is a secondary school transcript. Pls can anyone give me an idea of how to go about this, because secondary schools in Nigeria don't give transcript. Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2017
vicdo:
Good evening house.
Am about applying for a master program in Germany, however one of the requirements is a secondary school transcript. Pls can anyone give me an idea of how to go about this, because secondary schools in Nigeria don't give transcript. Thanks.

Secondary school transcript? Ur waec is.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by thessalonica: 11:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
English proficiency at level B2

more light on this note please cos my brother don't one but he is interested in studying Physics(MSc) in Germany

Thanks for ur response
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lnzy: 3:18am On Aug 30, 2017
please guys,i want to book an appointment for visa....i need some clarifications, the blocked account opening confirmation slip to be sent 2geda with one's passport data page and admission leta to student@lago.diplo.de, is it the the receipt given to you at the embassy after you submit the blocked account form for certification or is there a particular confirmation mail one receives from the deutche bank...i will appreciate ur responses,thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 4:20am On Aug 30, 2017
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by vicdo: 10:00am On Aug 30, 2017
Mrbigman1:

Secondary school transcript? Ur waec is.
Thanks for your reply, but the school is asking for Secondary school Certificate and Transcript. I am thinking Waec is the certificate, but what do I tender as transcript?
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.