Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (694633 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by adebowale14: 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
joshuaarmani2

:

Hello, I also applied to Oldenburg University this winter and uni-assist forwarded my application on the 15th of July. Got a mail from the University on the 3rd of August that I'll hear from them by month end... Surprisingly, I got a mail on Friday (18th August) that my application has been reviewed and was approved and that I should expect admission letter soon. (I applied for Neurocognitive Psychology)I'm telling you this with timeline so as to give you an idea of how long mine took, and how long yours might take too.Don't give up!Kind Regards.# WinterIsHere

Hello joshuaarmani2,

Please has your admission letter dropped?

Regards.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Instructor001(m): 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
uchevolata:
Hello House!

Interview done today 7 am!

1) Why Germany, not UK, US...
2) What is the name of your school and course
3) Do you have an SUG in your school? And are you in touch with them? What is the work of the SUG?
4) Where is your school
5) what is your intentions after studying
6) Course duration and how many semester
7) what is Germany's main exportation?
cool what is the Germany weather (I said summer, winter, spring, autumn)
9) where is Germany?
10) what is the major foods in Germany?
11) Name of German Chancellor
12) what is the party of Angela
13) what other political parties in apart from Christian Democratic Union
14) who will be sponsoring
15) date of reunification in Germany
16) what are your preparations
17) Do you speak German and do you have a language certificate
18) what was your project topic in your undergraduate and explain
19) where do you work and how much do you earn
20) how did you apply if through Union assist etc
21) did someone contact you to apply to the school? How did you know about the school

This are what I can remember. Thanking God for everything.

Mr Paul at the gate was very calm and nice to everyone this morning.

I wish everyone success amen

Thanks to @donkafor, @olarenwaju @dobbespen @honourableseyi @jbonito @unclejudax.

Cheers everyone until next time...Good afternoon!

Congrats to us all.... grin

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
uchevolata:
Hello House!

3) Do you have an SUG in your school? And are you in touch with them? What is the work of the SUG?
4) Where is your school
9) where is Germany?
21) did someone contact you to apply to the school? How did you know about the school

Thanks to @donkafor, @olarenwaju @dobbespen @honourableseyi @jbonito @unclejudax.

waoooo nice interview here. All the best ooo.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by uchevolata: 5:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
Hello, thank you.
I don't receive pm. Seen your request.

Instructor001:

Congrats to us all.... grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Instructor001(m): 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
uchevolata:
Hello, thank you.
I don't receive pm. Seen your request.

Lol.. U wlcm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ANSLEMPAUL12: 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
ifechez:
Hello house. I am a graduate of environmental management. I want to do Master's degree program in Germany. How do I start? Can some recommend some good schools for me? Please good people I need guidance.
Apply to Brandenburg university of technology Cottbus (BTU) but their application is through UNI-ASSIST and there is master for Environmental resource and management but I don't think that course is available for summer its usually in winter Good luck!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by omoh9ja: 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
Sorry house, i really need an urgent reply as to this questions below

I had a little delay so i wasn't able to make it to lagos for my appointment scheduled for 22 August. I had to cancel d appointment...
i rebooked anoda app for 4th selt. . As we speak am in Lagos already to avoid any default
I want to confirm if am also paying and applying for visa dat same day of d blocked form submission n if am also going to be interviewed dat same 4th of sept
So i can prepare properly.... Jst asking sir .
Thank u.. All.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neccki: 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
omoh9ja:

I had a little delay so i wasn't able to make it to lagos for my appointment scheduled for 22 August. I had to cancel d appointment...
i rebooked anoda app for 4th selt. . As we speak am in Lagos already to avoid any default
I want to confirm if am also paying and applying for visa dat same day of d blocked form submission n if am also going to be interviewed dat same 4th of sept
Thank u.. All.

Is this a joke or something? You even booked another appointment after wasting One precious Appointment Date that someone else could have used Nawa Ooo

Are you saying you don't know that the Appointment you booked is for visa interview.? Which also means you will be paying for the VISA

Application Fee (75 Euros)
which must includes your Block Acct Information Or any other prove of your Subsistence, 2gether with other

Credentials?

Or is it that am not understanding your English?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by henriq2: 11:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
omoh9ja:

Thank u.. All.

Blocked form submission is different from visa interview. You can only be interviewed on the day for visa interview in which you submit your visa application documents.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 11:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
I guess the said appointment is for account opening.
neccki:

Is this a joke or something? You even booked another appointment after wasting One precious Appointment Date that someone else could have used Nawa Ooo

Are you saying you don't know that the Appointment you booked is for visa interview.? Which also means you will be paying for the VISA

which must includes your Block Acct Information Or any other prove of your Subsistence, 2gether with other

Credentials?

Please, kindly clarify the appointment you are talking about. Is it appointment for certification, blocked account opening or visa interview?

The bolded is not possible. grin
omoh9ja:

Thank u.. All.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neccki: 11:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
donkafor:

Please, kindly clarify the appointment you are talking about. Is it appointment for certification, blocked account opening or visa interview?

I guess it's for Block Acct Opening.

Abi Oo shocked .....He got cracking my brain for a min der.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by enocholumide: 6:12am On Sep 01, 2017
Eldeee:
pls anyone already in karlsruhe, Baden-wurttemberg. Have some questions pls

I am in KA.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by AbooFaaris: 7:00am On Sep 01, 2017
Is this by any chance the fair, not too tall lady, wearing a short grey gown and a black jacket that interviewed with the black Nigerian lady in cubicle 6?^
uchevolata:
Hello House!

4) Where is your school
9) where is Germany?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ifechez: 7:16am On Sep 01, 2017
taiwo92:
Good morning guys, pls who is applying to TUM this summer for masters in environmental engineering as the application open officially tomorrow

Please I am interested, kindly provide me the link or you can email me on newbetterphase@gmail.com. Tanx
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by taiwo92(m): 8:59am On Sep 01, 2017
pm me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by uchevolata: 9:26am On Sep 01, 2017
Please I don't understand your question? Are you trying to refer to me in your description or the German interviewer? I was interviewed by the lady with the brown hair....
AbooFaaris:
Is this by any chance the fair, not too tall lady, wearing a short grey gown and a black jacket that interviewed with the black Nigerian lady in cubicle 6?^
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by drmingler(m): 10:31am On Sep 01, 2017
Please I'm new here. I want to study computer science in Germany.I'll like to know schools in Germany that offer Comp Sci. I don't know If admission process is still going and if I can apply now. Please Bosses in the house your response will be highly appreciated.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by elvis190: 11:53am On Sep 01, 2017
gabi101:

hello, please check this link below to see if the courses suite your taste(some related courses are included).
As requirements for masters you'll need your waec or neco certificates(copies which should be notarised),university transcript(notarised copies too), bsc certificate(notarised copies) a proof of english proficiency test(toefl or ielts etc) but some schools can allow a proof of english letter proficiency from your university,although having ielts or toefl makes your chances unlimited to schools you intend to appply to and you need a motivation letter too(very important for you admission) as some or most schools do request for it

winter application(feb- july 15,dates depends on schools) for 2017 is closed, so you should prepare for summer application(sept-jan 15, dates depend on schools) 2018 or winter 2018

documents are usually sent by post directly to the schools postal address(for schools that don't patronize uni-assist),or to uni-assist address to(for schools that patronize them). uni-assist help schools to reveiw your docs and evealuate them if them meet the needs of the school you intend to apply to. you can ask those here (or pm them) who made use of uni-assist for futher inquiries about them(as i didnt use them). they charge a fee of 75euros for first application and 15euros for subsequent applications but i think the fourth application is free.

feel free to ask anything here or pm anyone who has passed your present stage(just in case i forgot something), in case of any confusions encountered along the line of your application...once again go through the link below to see if you like the courses being offered virtually all universities in Germany are cool . I hope this helps

https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programs/en/?p=l&q=environmental%20management&degree[]=2&fos=1&lang[]=2&lang[]=3&featureLangCourseAvailable=1&dur[]=8&dur[]=9&dur[]=10&dur[]=11&dur[]=12&dur[]=13&dur[]=14&dur[]=15&fee[]=0&sortBy=1&page=1&display=list

#CHEERS smiley

@Gabi101, you are the best, tanx and may God bless u enormously for this detailed information...

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by elvis190: 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
Hello house, I want to appreciate everyone in dis forum for all their efforts into actualising each dreama..my gratitude goes to those a already in germo and still manage to come here to assist others...I have scanned tru dis forum from part 1 and hv gotten lots of info but still needs help... I am a French graduate and I Want to do an M.A in one of the germo skuls...Can some recommend some good universities for me for the summer session? I bliv there are foreign and modern language graduates here...Tanx and happy new month!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by neccki: 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
elvis190:
Hello house, I want to appreciate everyone in dis forum for all their efforts into actualising each dreama..my gratitude goes to those a already in germo and still manage to come here to assist others...I have scanned tru dis forum from part 1 and hv gotten lots of info but still needs help... I am a French graduate and I Want to do an M.A in one of the germo skuls...Can some recommend some good universities for me for the summer session? I bliv there are foreign and modern language graduates here...Tanx and happy new month!!

Also what courses are you interested in? The truth is there are a lot of good schools in Germany.

Knowing which course you're passionate about is a good way to start. You may not find the M.A Programme in the SoCalled Good Schools. Then

you can now look for Good Locations(States/Cities) and how it will fit into your plans. Do you plan to Hustle, have fun/clubbing/site

seeing
Or you the Scholarly type.

If you are the scholarly type. Then you might not consider the location seriously since you want to It means you want to fully concentrate on

your studies with No Side Job distractions during your lecture Semester periods.

To check for courses that may interest you. Look thru https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programs/en/

BlessUp

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by elvis190: 1:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
neccki:

Also what courses are you interested in? The truth is there are a lot of good schools in Germany.

Knowing which course you're passionate about is a good way to start. You may not find the M.A Programme in the SoCalled Good Schools. Then

you can now look for Good Locations(States/Cities) and how it will fit into your plans. Do you plan to Hustle, have fun/clubbing/site

seeing
Or you the Scholarly type.

If you are the scholarly type. Then you might not consider the location seriously since you want to It means you want to fully concentrate on

your studies with No Side Job distractions during your lecture Semester periods.

To check for courses that may interest you. Look thru https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programs/en/

BlessUp

tanx @neccki, u ve been resourceful to moi Eva since I got here...God bless..I am scholarly & a hustler too..i try to keep d balance btwn d both... tried to PM u but I can't...Meanwhile, still waiting and open to oda suggestions...Tanx as I anticipate ur responses
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by solarrr: 1:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
Good morning my Friends.

Is there anyone that has been given a german student visa this year using sponsorship letter / verpflitchtungserklarung as proof of finance?

Please I need replies. Repossession.

Cheers.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by solarrr: 1:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
Good morning my Friends.

Is there anyone that has been given a german student visa this year using sponsorship letter / verpflitchtungserklarung as proof of finance? 

Please I need replies. Reponse.

Cheers.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by omoh9ja: 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
donkafor:

The appointment is for both the certification of documents for uni application n also opening of blocked account.... I want to be sure if a seperate appointment date is booked for visa interview or am doing both visa, certification and opening of blocked acct the same day... Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by omoh9ja: 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
neccki:

Credentials?

Madam try and get my question right before jumping into telling me things, i asked odas who were ready to help m cud comprehend simple english and not you....so pls clear road.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by legacy30: 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
Please those who have gotten confirmation from fintiba, is it 8829 or 8729 that you paid into the acvount before getting confirmation.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Arigold007: 3:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
omoh9ja:

Thank u.. All.
please if you read the requirements for visa interview. it states clearly that you must have an open blocked account in germany, you confused everyonr here when you mentioned visa interview knowing that alot of people have been trying to get a date gor winter semster but to no avail dont blame @neckki. The appointment you have is for certification of bank dovuments to open the account. after you have you have opened that and recieved your confirmation from the bank you can then apply for visa.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kellyskys: 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
legacy30:
Please those who have gotten confirmation from fintiba, is it 8829 or 8729 that you paid into the acvount before getting confirmation.

I paid 8829€..

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
Oga, don't be rude. You confused everyone.
omoh9ja:

Madam try and get my question right before jumping into telling me things, i asked odas who were ready to help m cud comprehend simple english and not you....so pls clear road.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
Certification of documents for uni application? That simply means you are about to apply for admission.
omoh9ja:

The appointment is for both the certification of documents for uni application n also opening of blocked account....I want to be sure if a seperate appointment date is booked for visa interview or am doing both visa, certification and opening of blocked acct the same day... Thank you.

It's seems the guy never even get admission.

Arigold007:

please if you read the requirements for visa interview. it states clearly that you must have an open blocked account in germany, you confused everyonr here when you mentioned visa interview knowing that alot of people have been trying to get a date gor winter semster but to no avail dont blame @neckki. The appointment you have is for certification of bank dovuments to open the account. after you have you have opened that and recieved your confirmation from the bank you can then apply for visa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.