Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,247 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? (3680 Views)

Guys, Can You Marry/date A Hairy Lady? / How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by Secretz(f): 11:49am On Sep 29, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

You mean jobless. . .no work or at least business to call his own? Don't think So!

Thank you jare. !

'Jobless' . . . . . that word means one thing only. grin
Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by posakosa(m): 11:53am On Sep 29, 2009
I have an uncle who freeloaded off women for decades, before he finally got settled/married at 42.

Jobless, handsome, with some good phucking skills lands a man a woman. Playing and juggling all of these women becomes his JOB. cool cool

Just promise women marriage and do most of the things she says/things she wants to hear, the sheeps will come to the Shepard.
Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2009
posakosa:

a woman desperate to marry will marry any walking manliness, yes and that includes a jobless graduate. Don't you know women have the "he will change attitude"

and this includes an educated 31 year old single Nigerian woman, grin grin
her biological clock is ticking away,

I dont argue that a woman can marry a jobless man. But if you think its because he has a d**k then you are dead wrong!!

No decent woman will marry an irresponsible man because she wants to get married . . not to talk of a jobless one!!
Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by posakosa(m): 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2009
Ujujoan:

I dont argue that a woman can marry a jobless man. But if you think its because he has a d**k then you are dead wrong!!

No decent woman will marry an irresponsible man because she wants to get married . .  not to talk of a jobless one!!

1. The notion of decent is absolutely relative.

2. There are many women who have married irresponsible as well as jobless men. It will NOT start or end with you. Now there may be a repercussion to pay but there is still this notion of "[b]at least I have a man[/b]"  going on. Believe it or not babe!
Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by fitzmayowa: 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2009
@ pakossa, i think u are truly jobless plus u are not always serious.
Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by posakosa(m): 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2009
fitzmayowa:

@ pakossa, i think u are truly jobless plus u are not always serious.

u're MAD undecided undecided undecided
Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2009
posakosa:

1. The notion of decent is absolutely relative.

2. There are many women who have married irresponsible as well as jobless men. It will NOT start or end with you. Now there may be a repercussion to pay but there is still this notion of "[b]at least I have a man[/b]" going on. Believe it or not babe!

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Me ke?

shocked shocked
Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by posakosa(m): 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2009
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2009
@sextacy and justwise, one of u asked me what am bringing into the marriage and one also said he's sure i will want him to be tall, handsome and bla bla bla. i will only answer u two bcoz it seems u fit into the described persons shoe. i will be graduating next year, after which i will go for my master  and PhD degree concurrently. and guess what guys, i pay my sch fees from day one till tomorrow. i wouldn't enter a marriage if i do not have a job either.i am a young girl but hardworking and independent. i will definitely place thesame expectation on the man qualified to be my husband. so  justwise, yes i want a tall and handsome man because am 5.9ft tall and beautiful and above all,i deserve one. u don't want me walking on the street with a man looking like a briefcase
Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by kerosine: 10:53pm On Sep 29, 2009
i will one thousand times sef,if he loves me and i love him grin
Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 29, 2009
@kerosine, i hope say u no go sell kero for d rest of ur life if u try that. ask people who have suffered with a man in d time past and let them tell you their rewards. the first thing you will hear from the miserable man is "I CANT MARRY YOU WITH PITY" just bcoz u assisted me when i was jobless? by that time u will know say age no be number but it makes women's body wrinkles faster than men
Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by kerosine: 11:15pm On Sep 29, 2009
@mubowa,atleast hes not gonna remain jobless for life, particularly if hes a goal acheiver and intelligent, anyway the marriage or dating have to placed on conditions though,like HE loving me 800% than i do,more concentrated on his side i mean.there are millions of graduates in naija that are jobless, so u think girls that are okay would not marry them all becos they are jobless? cool
Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by TOPE20001(f): 11:20pm On Sep 29, 2009
All the ladies saying they cant, what if u marry a graduate that has a job and lost his job afterwards? undecided

@post
I can date a jobless graduate cuz i know he wont be jobless forever cool
Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by posakosa(m): 11:21pm On Sep 29, 2009
TOPE2000!:

All the ladies saying they cant, what if u marry a graduate that has a job and lost his job afterwards? undecided

@post
I can date a jobless graduate cuz i know he wont be jobless forever cool

Good point. Jobless man is different from a jobless graduate!
Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by Inurdreamz(m): 11:46pm On Sep 29, 2009
kerosine:

@mubowa,atleast hes not gonna remain jobless for life, particularly if hes a goal acheiver and intelligent, anyway the marriage or dating have to placed on conditions though,like HE loving me 800% than i do,more concentrated on his side i mean.there are millions of graduates in naija that are jobless, so u think girls that are okay would not marry them all becos they are jobless? cool
On point

@post

If u simply date or marry hiim simply cos he is employed or not then u got to have a rethink. Most times it all depends on d kind of employment we r talkin bout here. If he is an enterpreneur he certainly has potentials to soar higher and on the other hand if he is not employed, That aint enough to say he is not capable of takin care of a woman as lng as he is a man who can face d hurdles of life and cross it with time
Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by justwise(m): 11:55pm On Sep 29, 2009
mubowa:

@sextacy and justwise, one of u asked me what am bringing into the marriage and one also said he's sure i will want him to be tall, handsome and bla bla bla. i will only answer u two bcoz it seems u fit into the described persons shoe. i will be graduating next year, after which i will go for my master and PhD degree concurrently. and guess what guys, i pay my sch fees from day one till tomorrow. i wouldn't enter a marriage if i do not have a job either.i am a young girl but hardworking and independent. i will definitely place thesame expectation on the man qualified to be my husband. so justwise, yes i want a tall and handsome man because am 5.9ft tall and beautiful and above all,i deserve one. u don't want me walking on the street with a man looking like a briefcase

Good, as long as u bring such quality into the marriage then u got every right to demand ur dream man.
Now i'm cool with ur previous post.
Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by Anabel(f): 2:56am On Sep 30, 2009
its not about marrying him, how did you want to fund the wedding? first help him to get on his feet, get a job for him or encourage him to start something little, try to create a different impact on him aside from marriage, that way, you cannot be forgotten
Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by Nobody: 3:20am On Sep 30, 2009
Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate?----Nope. Male or female, if you haven't got a source of income, then you haven't prepared yourself for marriage. Marriage it self can be a game of chance, so it's best to make an effort before going into it.
Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by ayo84(m): 4:43am On Sep 30, 2009
all this girls saying it is not about the money, na lie, see dem , when reality stares them in the face, dem go know wassup

Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by Youngpo413: 7:08am On Dec 14, 2015
mubowa:
I can date him but i cant marry him. ladies lets be realistic, would you like to suffer when you are suppose to be happily married? and when you now see ur friend enjoying, you will start forcing on ur hubby in d house? HELL NO. am not going on that road with no man. if u wanna marry me. u need to have a job and an alternative source of income just incase u loose ur job. coz mubowa is a diamond and need to be treated as such.
hoe
Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by Youngpo413: 7:12am On Dec 14, 2015
ketori:
I like ur comment crazyman. Am passin thru similar issue with d guy am datin almost 1yr, he graduated 3yrs ago 4rm UNIPORT of which we're stil hopin 4somtin good of which am very sure of.
nice one,I hope you guys are married now?
Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by Ladotrader(m): 11:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
mubowa:
@kerosine, i hope say u no go sell kero for d rest of ur life if u try that. ask people who have suffered with a man in d time past and let them tell you their rewards. the first thing you will hear from the miserable man is "I CANT MARRY YOU WITH PITY" just bcoz u assisted me when i was jobless? by that time u will know say age no be number but it makes women's body wrinkles faster than men

Thumbs up
Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by cooooooks(m): 8:12am On Aug 29, 2019
Wouldn't mubowa be working too?
mubowa:
I can date him but i cant marry him. ladies lets be realistic, would you like to suffer when you are suppose to be happily married? and when you now see ur friend enjoying, you will start forcing on ur hubby in d house? HELL NO. am not going on that road with no man. if u wanna marry me. u need to have a job and an alternative source of income just incase u loose ur job. coz mubowa is a diamond and need to be treated as such.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally Did It / 18 Year Old Girl Inlove With Father! / Guys Do You Bother When Your Girlfriend Calls Other Guys With Sweet Names On Fb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.