Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? (3673 Views)

Guys, Can You Marry/date A Hairy Lady? / How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by ronkebaby(f): 8:15pm On Feb 07, 2007
you have been in a dating relationship for more than 4 years, yet the guy even though he is a graduate has been unable to get a job. alongside it, he does his masters and does some teaching runs alongside. would you as a lady still go ahead and marry the guy?
Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by cuteass1(f): 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2007
If i have strong feelings for this person, ofcourse i would cool. Rome wasn't built in a day so when his time comes, riches will come. Atleast he's ambicious, and obviously knows what he wants in life, it will just take some time, but it'll surely come to pass wink
Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by Douzy(m): 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2007
If he's doing his Masters and at the same time, some teaching runs, then he's really not jobless.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by cuteass1(f): 8:50pm On Feb 07, 2007
exactly wink
Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by ima1(f): 6:31pm On Feb 08, 2007
I would give him credit for being ambitious and educated, but from what you said he isn't jobless, he is doing his Master's degree, and other teaching jobs so that pretty much takes up most of his time, but im sure he will get a Job when the times comes, if i was in ur situation i would try to be supportive, atleast he has a future and knows what he is doing.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by Free(f): 2:40am On Feb 09, 2007
yea i would

at least dey finished skool

am sure a job oppurtinty would cme around
Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by OmoEko1(f): 2:46am On Feb 09, 2007
Free:

yea i would

at least dey finished school

am sure a job opportunity would come around
right answer abi. he could be millionaire of tomm
Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by ustakem: 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2009
that' s a man so therefore i'l go ahead and marry him.
Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2009
he has potential. If you truly love him then make it work.
Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by albridge(m): 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2009
if i really cared about him or her and felt that my significant other wasnt lazy or a dollard i think i would go on with it and see how i could contribute to making things work for us. they have to be naturally industrious people though.
Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2009
I can date him but i cant marry him. ladies lets be realistic, would you like to suffer when you are suppose to be happily married? and when you now see ur friend enjoying, you will start forcing on ur hubby in d house? HELL NO. am not going on that road with no man. if u wanna marry me. u need to have a job and an alternative source of income just incase u loose ur job. coz mubowa is a diamond and need to be treated as such.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by CrazyMan(m): 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2009
To be a man isn't a day's job; that he can't secure a job today doesn't mean he won't secure a job in the near future.

Its safe and advisable to go on with the relationship, all you have to do as a responsible and loving girl is to be there for him always; assure him continually of the undying love you have for him and support him in prayers.

And I can assure you that when he eventually secures a job, he would remember you as the woman who stood by him during his dark days. He would love you with all his heart and nothing would come between both of you.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by justwise(m): 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2009
mubowa:

I can date him but i cant marry him. ladies lets be realistic, would you like to suffer when you are suppose to be happily married? and when you now see your friend enjoying, you will start forcing on your hubby in d house? HELL NO. am not going on that road with no man. if u wanna marry me. u need to have a job and an alternative source of income just incase u loose your job. coz mubowa is a diamond and need to be treated as such.

What will u bring into that marriage if he has to have a job and alternative source of income, so as to keep u diamond shining?

3 Likes

Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by oval1(f): 11:25pm On Sep 28, 2009
mubowa:

I can date him but i cant marry him. ladies lets be realistic, would you like to suffer when you are suppose to be happily married? and when you now see your friend enjoying, you will start forcing on your hubby in d house? HELL NO. am not going on that road with no man. if u wanna marry me. u need to have a job and an alternative source of income just incase u loose your job. coz mubowa is a diamond and need to be treated as such.
i second dat!!!

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 29, 2009
mubowa:

hmm, a man with a good job and an alternative source of income, i know u would also want him to be ''tall, handsome,athletic, God fearing and bla bla bla, nonsense!, dont worry, keep creating you own man in your own world of fantacy. if i may ask, HOW WELL HAVE YOU PACKAGED YOURSELF SINCE YOU DESIRE A PACKAGED MAN??

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by justwise(m): 7:25am On Sep 29, 2009
sextacy:

hmm, a man with a good job and an alternative source of income, i know u would also want him to be ''tall, handsome,athletic, God fearing and bla bla bla, nonsense!, dont worry, keep creating you own man in your own world of fantacy. if i may ask, HOW WELL HAVE YOU PACKAGED YOURSELF SINCE YOU DESIRE A PACKAGED MAN??

I totally agree with u, they don't want to suffer with the man, only want the made one, who wants a woman who is of no use in a marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by AniLee(f): 7:37am On Sep 29, 2009
ima1:

I would give him credit for being ambitious and educated, but from what you said he isn't jobless, he is doing his Master's degree, and other teaching jobs so that pretty much takes up most of his time, but im sure he will get a Job when the times comes, if i was in your situation i would try to be supportive, atleast he has a future and knows what he is doing.

I couldnt agree more.
Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by ketori(f): 8:34am On Sep 29, 2009
I like ur comment crazyman. Am passin thru similar issue with d guy am datin almost 1yr, he graduated 3yrs ago 4rm UNIPORT of which we're stil hopin 4somtin good of which am very sure of.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by freeview(f): 9:12am On Sep 29, 2009
Yes i can marry him,nobody knows tomorrow cool Its not all men dat would hit it big before marriage.
Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 29, 2009
What will u bring into that marriage if he has to have a job and alternative source of income, so as to keep u diamond shining?

PPl can be very funny as if she will contribute something wen she marries the Guy?
Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by frank317: 10:43am On Sep 29, 2009
@poster
do you have a job? what do u do

if he is ready to marry you or date you even as u are jobless, why is his own a problem?

this same girl will still come out and say he cant love a guy because of mony.
Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by posakosa(m): 10:47am On Sep 29, 2009
With the rate at which some women are going: I can reach the safe conclusion that many women would marry any man as long as he has a manliness. grin grin

Job or not, is absolutely irrelevant, as long as they can brag to their friends that they have a man.
Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 29, 2009
Hmmmmn undecided undecided undecided
Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 29, 2009
posakosa:

With the rate at which some women are going: I can reach the safe conclusion that many women would marry any man as long as he has a manliness. grin grin

Job or not, is absolutely irrelevant, as long as they can brag to their friends that they have a man.

For your mind abi?

You wont stop decieving yourslef and go get yourself a job! tongue tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by posakosa(m): 10:53am On Sep 29, 2009
Ujujoan:

For your mind abi?

You wont stop decieving yourslef and go get yourself a job! tongue tongue cheesy cheesy

Uju u have come again, ain't I tellin the truth.
Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by justwise(m): 10:54am On Sep 29, 2009
posakosa:

U are a star!
Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by freeview(f): 10:56am On Sep 29, 2009
Do u have a job? staying on nairaland 24 hours a day
Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by justwise(m): 10:57am On Sep 29, 2009
freeview:

And u are refering to?
Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by posakosa(m): 11:00am On Sep 29, 2009
freeview:

who you talking you and why are you on here,  don't YOU have a job as well.  angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 29, 2009
posakosa:

Uju u have come again, ain't I tellin the truth.

Of course you are 'telling to truth'!! Afterall all the akara and pure water sellers are looking for husbands too. I'm sure you were talking about them!  tongue
Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by posakosa(m): 11:31am On Sep 29, 2009
Ujujoan:

Of course you are 'telling to truth'!! Afterall all the akara and pure water sellers are looking for husbands too. I'm sure you were talking about them!  tongue

a woman desperate to marry will marry any walking manliness, yes and that includes a jobless graduate. Don't you know women have the "he will change attitude"

and this includes an educated 31 year old single Nigerian woman,   grin grin
her biological clock is ticking away,
Re: Would You Marry/date A Jobless Graduate? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:37am On Sep 29, 2009
You mean jobless. . .no work or at least business to call his own? Don't think So!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? / Can U Date A Girl/guy Who's Got Halitosis? / Ladies Have You Ever Said No To A Rich Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.