Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? (2909 Views)

I Thought I Was A V!rgin … (18+) / Pls Share The Things That U Did 4 Love That U Regret / Guys Alone; Do U Regret Not Fvckng Ur Gf B4 Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? by Maglorix(m): 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
I'm not celibate, I'm not chaste but there's this guilt I feel everyone experiences after premarital sex no matter how pleasurable it is.....

WHY DO U REGRET LOOSING YOURS?

WOULD U GET YOURS BACK IF U HAD THE CHANCE TO?

WHATS YOUR TAKE ON PREMARITAL SEX?

WHAT IF U ACTUALLY GET MARRIED AND REALIZE YOU'VE BEEN IMPOTENT?

WHAT IF U FIND OUT YOUR HUSBAND GIVING U SEX FOR THE FIRST TIME IS LESS THAN 4 INCHES?.

All these questions keep popping into my head
Re: Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? by Mirandah(f): 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
I don't regret nothing. I just needed to get the Shitty Hymen Out of the way. grin

the fits Of Orgasms that Came intermittently Was simply divine!

2 Likes

Re: Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? by Maglorix(m): 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mirandah:
I don't regret nothing. I just needed to get the Shitty Hymen Out of the way. grin

the fits Of Orgasms that Came intermittently Was simply divine!

1 Like

Re: Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? by Maglorix(m): 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
the first time for girls is very ain't fun at all...if u achieved orgasm during ur first sex then your sex life most be dope af

2 Likes

Re: Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? by ikp120(m): 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
***Dancing ***
I am a V. I am still a V. Yepa! I am still a V ooo.
These hoes ain't worth my dick mehn grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? by Maglorix(m): 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
ikp120:
***Dancing ***
I am a V. I am still a V. Yepa! I am still a V ooo.
These hoes ain't worth my dick mehn grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? by Maglorix(m): 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
sure u ain't impotent mate?
Re: Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? by ILoveChess: 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
The lady that took my virginity is d only reason why I r
Re: Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? by ILoveChess: 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
The lady that took my virginity is d only reason why I regrey, she's way older and a family member. I was barely 9 then
Re: Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? by Maglorix(m): 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
ILoveChess:
The lady that took my virginity is d only reason why I regrey, she's way older and a family member. I was barely 9 then
Re: Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? by Maglorix(m): 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
now that's weird AF,were u raped or something
Re: Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? by ILoveChess: 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
Maglorix:
now that's weird AF,were u raped or something
I didn't understand what she was doing. She gave me mouth action and I bcame.hard. she inserted my tiny dck into her vagin.a and after some time I released.something that made feel exhausted. We traveld for grandpa's bday then
Re: Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? by Victornezzar: 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
Am still 1 nd it's been my pride
Re: Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? by mofeoluwadassah: 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
cool
Re: Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? by Maglorix(m): 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
ILoveChess:
I didn't understand what she was doing. She gave me mouth action and I bcame.hard. she inserted my tiny dck into her vagin.a and after some time I released.something that made feel exhausted. We traveld for grandpa's bday then
Re: Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? by Maglorix(m): 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
is it even possible to cum at that age.....
Re: Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? by tosyne2much(m): 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
I don't regret being a virgin till date. I'm still one and I'm proud about it because my virginity is my PRIDE cool

4 Likes

Re: Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? by ikp120(m): 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
Maglorix:
sure u ain't impotent mate?
Naaah! I'm important and so is my dick. It's not for hoes. I place value on that long thing I got down there.

3 Likes

Re: Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? by Maglorix(m): 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
ikp120:
Naaah! I'm important and so is my dick. It's not for hoes. I place value on that long thing I got down there.
Re: Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? by Maglorix(m): 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
its nice seeing that coming from a guy
Re: Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? by Nickymezor(f): 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
I don't regret being a virgin till date. I'm still one and I'm proud about it because my virginity is my PRIDE cool
Yawns
Re: Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? by tosyne2much(m): 7:49am On Jul 24, 2017
Nickymezor:
Yawns
You no dey ever believe person cheesy
Re: Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? by Nickymezor(f): 11:02am On Jul 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
You no dey ever believe person cheesy
Okay I believe u now.
Re: Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
ILoveChess:

Damn!!!!
Re: Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? by lepasharon(f): 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
tosyne2much:

Eyya. Is that all that makes you prideful?
Re: Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? by Earthquake1: 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
I never remember having a virginity anytime.
Re: Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? by Emodeee: 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
i'm A.V like i'm about to watch vcdcheesy.
Re: Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
You you too dae lie naw

Re: Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? by PaARAaH(f): 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
I don''t regret not being a virgin ... Like hell aside the religious restrictions and moral restrictions being imposed on sex there nothing to sex these days .. everyone surely gonna have sex one day
Re: Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
ILoveChess:

that woman sexually abused u and she's pure trash and a pedophile. she could have given u an std cos i doubt she used a condom, you were just 9. some humans are just selfish & awful... u'll be fine hun.
Re: Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
i dont regret not being a virgin, ew. i love dick and i must have it regularly or else... my first time, there was no pain, no blood, no orgasm, not as much fun but worth it. but these days?

1 Like

Re: Do U Regret Not Being A V?..was The First Time Worth It? by ILoveChess: 9:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
mhizesther:

Damn!!!!
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Observations On Redpill ! ! ! ( From Personal Experience) / Is This Real? Or Photoshopped?. Please Leave A Feedback. / I Need Your Opinion!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.