Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,355 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria - Politics (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria (86275 Views)

Nsukka Is The Largest City In Nigeria By Landmass / Ben Murray-Bruce: Poverty Is The Fastest Growing Business In Nigeria / Aftermath Today's Rainfall In Ibadan. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Eastwalk(m): 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
oloyesaso:
I believe its the Nigerian breweries plant in Ibadan
Gorrit, thanks.
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Eastwalk(m): 9:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
Oxtonguy:
A few more

Good job, which websites did you got all this images

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by laudate: 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
okway:
Laudate, I don find you wife[ves] o
All of you that want me to fall into temptation.... Papa God sabi una address, o! shocked
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by okway2: 4:57am On Sep 12, 2017
grin grin grin

laudate:

All of you that want me to fall into temptation.... Papa God sabi una address, o! shocked
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Oxtonguy: 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
Eastwalk:
Good job, which websites did you got all this images
Here
Oxtonguy:
Model shots in Agodi gardens images by gbenga

[img]http://www.imagesbygbenga.com/blog/models/another-agodi-gardens-shoot/[/img]

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Oxtonguy: 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
Sunset on Eleyele River

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Eastwalk(m): 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
Oxtonguy:
Here
cool
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by victorDanladi: 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
I went to some places I have never been to in Ibadan today,for the past 9years I have been in the city.

omo,ibadan is miraculously big.They really do the city strong thing for not make it a state on its own.its still the next big thing after lagos anyway.

But,I cant imagine how it will if she has the same opportunity lagos has!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Probz(m): 9:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
laudate:

No mind di yeye clown. sad He keeps following me around on every thread, hanging on to my coat tails in a bid to get my attention. undecided If I deprive him of attention for just one day, his market will not sell and he would be extremely traumatised. He is simply good for nothing, but target practice.
Is everyone yeye to you? cool
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 8:15am On Sep 14, 2017
victorDanladi:
I went to some places I have never been to in Ibadan today,for the past 9years I have been in the city.

omo,ibadan is miraculously big.They really do the city strong thing for not make it a state on its own.its still the next big thing after lagos anyway.

But,I cant imagine how it will if she has the same opportunity lagos has!

Ibadan is on a successful path grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Basic123: 11:02am On Sep 25, 2017
11 Beautiful Places To Enjoy Your Stay In Ibadan June 26, 2017 InsideOyo Agodi garden, Cocoa House Ibadan , Ibadan resort centers , Latest news In Ibadan , Oyo News , oyo state news Are you visiting Ibadan soon? Insideoyo.com has compiled the list of 11 of the State’s exquisite places where you can enjoy your stay in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital. Excerpts:

1) Ventura Mall: It is one of the new malls in the state capital. From places like Oyo, Iseyin and neighbouring states, people, especially children visit the place to have fun. In fact, it is one of the most visited places by fun seekers in the state and beyond. It is strategically located beside Ibadan’s most expensive estate- Aerodrome GRA; in between the University of Ibadan and The Polytechnic, Ibadan road.

2) Latitude Café and Lounge : It is one of the first places you will see by the entrance of Ventura Mall. Music are served ‘chilled’ with intercontinental food in the lounge.

3) Agodi Park And Gardens: For many years, many people did not know the location until the administration of Governor Abiola Ajimobi decided to give it a facelift. Sited behind the University College Hospital, very close to the seat of power on the Parliament road, Agodi park and gardens that attract over hundreds of people daily. It’s features include a large parking filled with beautiful flowers, a lake for boat cruising, a swimming pool, a restaurant, play areas for kids and a mini zoo.

4) UI Zoo : It has been one of the places of fun for Ibadan people. Located not far from the Sports Complex of the University of Ibadan, the zoo which was recently upgraded to a world class, is arguably the best zoo in the country with its wide range of wildlife and a good place to take selfies for people to llike.

5) Filmhouse Cinemas: There are two in town- at Ventura and Heritage Mall, Dugbe. With a pack of popcorn and your favourite drink, you are good to enjoy your favourite film.

6) Cocoa House : It is the tallest building in the South West, excluding Lagos and the first skyscraper ever to be built in Africa. It was built by the administration of late Chief Obafemi Awolowo in the 60s with proceeds from cocoa exporting business.

7) Bower’s Tower: The over 60 feet tall tower, very close to Bere, is on the hill top of Oke Are in Igbo Agala (Agala forest) area of IIbadan. It has about 47 spiral staircases which enables tourists to have a view of some parts of the city like, University College Hospital (UCH), University of Ibadan, Cocoa House , Dugbe Market , Agodi Gardens , Iwo Road, Ife Road, Olorunsogo and the defunct Lagos/ Ibadan Toll Gate.

cool Palms Mall: Located on the ringroad, at the site of a former dumping site, it houses the biggest Shoprite in the whole of West Africa. Its architectural edifice is ‘mouth watering’.

9) Heritage Mall: It is one of the two malls built by the Oodua Conglomerate. It houses shoprite, foodco and some other popular brands.

10) Cocoa Mall: It is built side-by-side with Heritage Mall. In fact, not many can detect that they are separate. Inside here, furniture and other house materials are sold.

11) Amala Joint : The state, no doubt, is the headquarters of Amala worldwide. In the state capital, for example, there are many restaurants that sell amala. It, however, depends on which area you are. They are scattered all over.

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Basic123: 11:05am On Sep 25, 2017
GQ Lounge Opens New Branch Inside Agodi Garden August 27, 2017 InsideOyo Agodi Gardens, Gentlemen’s Quarters , GQ , oyo state news , Yemi Lawal

Today, Gentlemen’s Quarters, GQ, an entertainment company owned by entrepreneur Yemi Lawal, is set to take Ibadan, the Oyo State capital by storm as it to launch a branch of its club, GQ Lounge, inside the vast Agodi Gardens.

According to Lawal, in an interview with Nigerian Tribune, while speaking on the motivation to open a new lounge in Ibadan making it the second in the city, ”When we started, I set out to redefine entertainment in the city of Ibadan. At that time, there were few places giving revellers the option to hang out and party in style. So, with Gentlemen’s Quarters (GQ), we wanted to open a place where upscale, classy people can unwind with every need of theirs looked after.”

He went further: “That is the GQ way and I am thankful that the dream was realised and is still expanding. The choice of Agodi Gardens was strategic. Asides that I and my team held the Ibadan Countdown Festival, arguably the biggest of its kind, there, last year, I realised that the venue offered serenity and the kind of ambience that suited my expansion plans. So, I decided to establish a lounge that would be exceptional, catering to those who know what it means to live and enjoy life.

“Our club remains open to revellers but this place will cater to those who like a serene, cool ambience with soulful music, with intercontinental cuisines on offer. This will be the classiest lounge in Ibadan once we open on Sunday,” he said.

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Basic123: 11:11am On Sep 25, 2017
IBADAN: The Changing Times August 20, 2017 InsideOyo IBADAN: The Changing times , Latest news In Ibadan , sayo aluko By Sayo Aluko –

Two nights ago, when Adetunji called to inform me that he was relocating (back) to Ibadan from Lagos, the excitement in his voice instantly found family in a thought that has found seat in my heart for a while now. This thought that Ibadan, the largest city in West Africa, is presently experiencing rectification, a gradual shift of some sort into what’s truly befitting of Nigeria’s culture, intellectual and political capital. For a city with this sociocultural, people and geographical expanse, and also proximity to the nation’s economic nerve centre, one would expect it to be more than a mere domiciliary where residents just subsist with lil’ or nil economic activity. But, when I berthed here 8 years ago in search of a second academic degree, that was the kind of city I met – bland, bare and boring, worse still, dirty.

Back then, to the average young mind with dreams to cease merely existing and get productive, acknowleging that Ibadan was in terminal decline practically became a conventional legend. Ibadan bled and suffered a menstrual efflux of its youth, they literally ditched the Ibadan identity and deserted in droves for the accepting anonymity of Lagos. They ran for dear life, from the slow death offered by an older generation that was trapped in rhetorical gossip, political illiberality, personal conflict and unproductive traditional rituals. They ran from the early evening shut downs and the lazy hand of routine that plagued the city. And, who could blame them? That Ibadan of then was an existential testament to the fact that the state as a whole had lacked Promethean leaders right through the early years of Nigeria’s nascent democracy. Leadership in the state was infamously steeped in amala politics and gbegiri policies, so much that the unanswerable underdevelopment and palpable stagnate state of Ibadan and its people wasn’t really farfetched. For example, to insiders and outsiders alike who watched Oyo from a distance, governance and its delivery was mostly limited to the crude wit of the Mòlété generalissimo, Alhaji Lamidi Ariyibi Adedibu, albeit, in a 21st century; how contrasting, that. More so, quoting the common colloquial phrase, Ibadan was ‘big for nothing’, it was so obvious that its leaders at the time lacked insight to maximize its expanse for competitive good, per governance.

But as I said in the opening paragraph above, any keen and objective mind in the Ibadan of today, will observe that the state is presently undergoing a drift along the lines of rescue. This ongoing return to a place of pride is definitely gradual in pace, understandably procedural in delivery, arguably tardy in impact, but unarguably assured in intent. And without doubt, just as many residents of Oyo would unreluctantly attest, one can ascribe this gradual drift to the undamned style of governance of the self-christened “constituted authority”, Abiola Ajimobi, the incumbent governor of Oyo state.

His style of governance is a sharp departure from the towob’Obe (dilute) type that was obtainable prior to his term, and from reports, he “gored the ox” of the political establishment and stuck to his gun, whilst armed with a contagious intention to set his government on a course to redeem Ibadan and Oyo state from the damnifying effect of aged reverse. It took time, clearly. Personally, as a rite to the idea of good governance, I’ve always had a thing for any government that thinks; nothing seldom besets a government with vision and the attendant chutzpah to implement it. For example, till date, anytime I enter the University of Ibadan (UI) and take in its organizational and structural expanse, I get lost in awe of the vision of the founding fathers. I mean, at a point in this same Nigeria, some leaders sat together, thought about setting up a university, and for that, they secured 1, 032 hectares of land? They made their vision occupy such huge stretch albeit from a little beginning? These men commissioned projects with a vision of the future in mind, and I’m always awed at that fact, while also always disappointed that years after, we’ve not been able to replicate such visionary mileage from a relay of leaders who rather choose to bask in cosmetic and/or transient achievements. But then, this is why I’m somewhat impressed with the ongoing efforts at making Ibadan better via a similar ‘thinking’ perspective, and not a merely political perspective. I mean, for the first time in a tiring while, things now appear to be done for the electorate indeed, more than just seeking political or propagandist mileage. I say these after considering efforts the “constituted authority’s” government has channeled into making Ibadan a beehive of promising activities, where people, brands, institutions, parastatals, businesses and industries now come in to seek productivity and empower residents.

Before now as a case in point, I didn’t really understand why past governments in Oyo state could not seriously identify insecurity and dirt as the main and first antagonists to development and investments that’d make the state maximize its potentials to thrive. Prior to this present day, 6 out of every 10 people in Ibadan must have been either “obtained” by urchins of Idi-Arere or Molete, or must have stepped on human faeces at the city centre in Iwo road. And this was even toppled by the episodes of violence brewed by thugs. In fact, past governments and politicians actually seemed to have resolved to maintaining a romantic indulgence for rascals who produced man-made mayhem almost on a daily basis.

Don’t get me wrong, insecurity, even till date, is a national scourge happening everywhere in pockets, but, in this Ibadan of then, it was a staple, an almost subconscious expectation that lives and properties would be destroyed when these thugs chose to have their fill. One would then ask – How could such city thrive or attract investments and human activities befitting of its history, expanse and heritage? How did past governments not know that the primal agenda of any thinking administration meaning to redeem Ibadan was to tackle insecurity and clean her up? Well, this was what the Ajimobi administration got right at first cut by the manner of foremost thought. The preventive cum punitive policies, and the obvious headlong approach to discouraging crime and securing lives and property in the Ibadan of today have been nothing short of evidently effective; such that businesses are back, such that hotspots where no one dared to stay past 8pm, are now places where night life beams and booms. Relaxation spots and nightclubs now sprouting like autumn mistletoe leaves, one would never believe ’tis the same Ibadan.

Additionally, my friend is relocating back here because, like some other reported 3,000 skilled professionals, he just got a job (as a HR officer) with one of the over 100 foreign and indigent companies setting up shop in the 4,000 hectare (read that again, four thousand hectares!) Free Trade Zone and industrial park established by this government via a public-private-partnership (PPP) arrangement, right at the Ibadan end of the Lagos-Ibadan expressway. Just almost opposite this industrial park is the newly established Technical University by the Ajimobi government, another PPP initiative. The rave reviews this new university had before it was commissioned about two months ago were so good I had to attend that commissioning to see for myself; and impressive, it was. According to reports, this Ibadan Technical university was conceived by Ajimobi himself after visiting a technical university in Texas, USA. And basically, the idea behind a technical university is to equip young minds with applicable, practical, balanced, and most importantly, hands-on education that suits the needs of their immediate environment, thus making them direct participants in the development drive and active employers of labour.

Today, the Ibadan Technical University stretches over a million square metre of land on that expressway, it is the first of its kind in Nigeria and Africa, and it is set to propel the city into international limelight. The best part to this is the array of truly direct-impact courses to be offered – Bio-technology, Environmental engineering, Renewable Clean Energy Resource technology, In-vitro fertility technology, Aircraft Maintenance/ Repairs, Industrial and production engineering, nanotechnology, Robotics, Automation, Cyber- security, Mechatronics, Tropical Agricultural Engineering/Food processing amongst others. 12 of these courses have been approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), the school already has a board, it is presently recruiting more administrative and academic staff, and the first set of students are to resume by October, 2017.

In short, the whole of Ibadan, and by extension Oyo state, is back buzzing, productive human activity is on the rise, all of this simply because there’s a thinking government fuelled by insight and foresight in Agodi.

No, chill, don’t fret. This isn’t to emblazon an individual or state executive that is simply doing a job it was elected to do, rather, I’m aiming adulation towards the fact that a job is being done relatively better than predecessors, visionarily at that, and most importantly that the people are better for it. That’s the kókó of all these atótónu of mine – the PEOPLE being better for it! To the Ajimobi government, I advice not to take their foot off the gas in the drive to make Ibadan and Oyo state become a reference point for transformative governance. In the remaining two years of its unprecedented 2nd term, more should be done per maintenance of projects done so far, especially roads, and more effort should be channeled into educating and enforcing compliance amongst residents as regards keeping the city clean. To us the electorate, I advice not to stop contributing our quota, at least, by continous objective criticism of this government, while we arm our thoughts with the need to elect an even better state executive come 2019. This state I’ve come to fall in love with its people and rich heritage, MUST NOT get back into sóóyòyò and agbádá armada governance.

This Ibadan, this sprawling megalopolis on Seven Hills, this expression of all Oyo state represents, once described as a “running splash of rust; and gold, flung and scattered” by J. P Clark in his “Ibadan” poem, is an endearing city of the ancient that is presently enjoying gradual matrimony with the modern; and this needs to be beyond celebrated, sustained.

Is Ibadan or Oyo state already at Uhuru? No, not at all, not even near it per se. But, I like this drift towards what’s befitting for the state and benefitting for its residents. It is gradual as I said above, but it is accelerating, clearly upping pace as the seconds tick by. Beyond anything, I think this should just be encouraged. Ibadan mèsìògò, e kú changing times ooo.
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Basic123: 11:16am On Sep 25, 2017
16 Popular Clubs That Make Ibadan Glow At Night (SEE LIST)
September 23, 2017 InsideOyo 0 Comments 16 Clubs That Make Ibadan Glow, Ibadan entertainment , List if clubs in Ibadan , oyo state news , pupolar clubs in Ibadan

The chain of ladies out in the night will make one forget the vows taken on one’s wedding day. Welcome to Ibadan, the capital of Oyo State. At night, it is no longer a dull moment, at least in the last 4 years, as it has taken back its place; it now harbours classic, classy and exotic club houses.

Areas like Challenge, Ringroad, Jericho, Bodija, Akobo and Ikolaba can be likened to tourist cities like Paris, Malaga, Barcelona, City of Sin and Seville as they house the highest number of clubs.

For those who cannot afford the luxury of expensive drinks, many mini restaurants and bars down are usually nearby; there is ‘solo- jedi’ joint across the street, apart from several women selling locally made drinks, mini pack drinks are sold by some traders, food are sold.

Prices of wines, beers and other drink vary from club to club. In fact, some clubs have grade; it depends on your pocket. See the list of some popular clubs as researched upon by insideoyo.com

1). Kokodome has been around for many years. It is located very close to the popular Cocoa House at Dugbe.

2). Gentleman Quarters aka GQ Lounge now has two clubs in the city; one very close to Housing Corporation, Bodija and the other, which was recently launched, inside Agodi Gardens.

3). Le Resseau is inside the Heritage Mall, within the premises of Cocoa House. It is said to be owned by one of the top aides of Governor Abiola Ajimobi.

4). Hexagon is beside AP Petrol Station, along UI Road, Samonda.

5). Ebevande, also one of the oldest in town, is also along Ring Road, Ibadan.

6). Mauve Lounge is inside the vicinity of Mauve 21, a popular event centre at Ring Road, Ibadan. 7) 411 Night Club shares fence with GQ at Bodija.

cool Club deRock is inside Palms Mall, Ring Road, Ibadan

9) OfficialclubE3 is on Abegunde street, Orita- Challenge, Ibadan.

10) Plat’num night Club is at Awolowo junction, Bodija.

11) Club 0305 is at Awolowo way, Bodija, Ibadan

12) Option 24/7 is not far from Officers’ Mess, Ikolaba, Ibadan.

13) Latitude is inside Ventura Mall, Samonda. It earned international popularity when they became the first lounge to use hoverboards to serve their clientele.
14) Bubbles is also on Ring Road, Ibadan.

15) Amusement Park is an old place. Tucked in the park is an open field where people drink and smoke marijuana and shisha, openly.

16) Appolos Bar and Lounge is also on Ringroad, Ibadan.
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
Basic123,

E ku ise egbon mi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by Basic123: 9:33am On Sep 27, 2017
kn23h:
Basic123,
E ku ise egbon mi.
E se gan an,sir.
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by victorDanladi: 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
Mesiogo Open: 110 Golfers Expected In Ibadan

About 110, both local and international, golfers are expected to participate in the maiden edition of Ibadan Mesiogo Open starting tomorrow, October 4, 2017.

The Oyo State Commissioner for Youth and Sports, Mr. Aboyomi Oke stated this on Tuesday in Ibadan, disclosing that the competition is being organized in conjunction with the Central Council of Ibadan Indigenes and 3e Actuaries.

Oke explained that 69 local golfers and 41 foreigners from 18 countries are being expected to be part of the competition that ends on Sunday, October 8, 2017.

The commissioner said that the competition will start with IMEGA Women Empowerment and Fund Ceremony tomorrow while the State Governor, Senator Abiola Ajimobi will tee off the golf Competition for professional golfers at Ibadan Golf Club on Thursday, October 5, 2017.

Oke added that IMEGA 2017 Awards Gala will hold on Saturday, October 7, 2017 and the IMEGA Amateur Open for Ameteur Golfer at the Ibadan Glof Club will hold on October 8, 2017.
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
victorDanladi:
Mesiogo Open: 110 Golfers
Expected In Ibadan

About 110, both local and international,
golfers are expected to participate in the
maiden edition of Ibadan Mesiogo Open
starting tomorrow, October 4, 2017.

The Oyo State Commissioner for Youth and
Sports, Mr. Aboyomi Oke stated this on
Tuesday in Ibadan, disclosing that the
competition is being organized in conjunction
with the Central Council of Ibadan Indigenes
and 3e Actuaries.

Oke explained that 69 local golfers and 41
foreigners from 18 countries are being
expected to be part of the competition that
ends on Sunday, October 8, 2017.

The commissioner said that the competition
will start with IMEGA Women Empowerment
and Fund Ceremony tomorrow while the State
Governor, Senator Abiola Ajimobi will tee off
the golf Competition for professional golfers
at Ibadan Golf Club on Thursday, October 5,

Oke added that IMEGA 2017 Awards Gala will
hold on Saturday, October 7, 2017 and the
IMEGA Amateur Open for Ameteur Golfer at
the Ibadan Glof Club will hold on October 8,

Are you one of the players? grin
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
Our head office has been relocated to 58,Gbadebo str. Mokola, Ibadan,Oyo State. We are just determined to be better. #Branding #innovation

WEST-BAY® is a turnkey corporate branding company which operates individually and in collaboration with a number of associated entertainment, consultancy, multimedia and insoluble branding firms in order to achieve a perfect poduct for our customers. Over the years, we have had relevant brand activation experience through execution of small, medium and large scale projects for public and private sectors of the Nigerian society. We make sure that our packaging is effective, productive, cultural bound, spicy, unique and with the desired goals in mind.We are members of Society for Technical Communication, USA. Welcome aboard!.

Website
http://www.west-bay.org
Headquarters
Ibadan, Oyo State

Year founded

Specialties
Corporate Branding, Entertainment, Project Develoment, Partnership, Sales and Marketing, and Project Management

Projects

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2017

Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Plc (IBEDC) is a customer focused institution. Satisfying our customers is the fulcrum of our distribution, marketing and billing operations. We believe that our satisfied customers automatically become our active brand ambassadors.

As the largest electricity distribution company in the country, we are determined to be the best and this vision is entrenched in the values of the company. IBEDC has brought together a team of driven and professional individuals who are indefatigable, resilient and performance driven.

Our franchise area includes Kwara, Ogun, Osun and Oyo states respectively. We also cover some parts of Ekiti, Kogi and Niger states with 22 Business Hubs in Nigeria.

Website
http://www.ibedc.com
Headquarters
Ibadan, Oyo

Year founded

Company type
Public Company

Company size
1,001-5,000 employees

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2017
Jubali Agrotec

Jubaili Agrotec ltd. was established in 2002 in Nigeria, which acquired since then a leading position in the market. The company has four branches in Kano, Ibadan, Abuja and Lagos. Our vision is to be leader in the agricultural sector. Our mission statement is “Let’s grow together”, growing hand in hand with our stakeholders. Our growth is driven by providing good quality of products with an effective geographic coverage and a cooperative team.
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 8:39pm On Nov 07, 2017

The Bovas Group currently consists of BOVAS & Company Limited (under which the BOVAS Service Stations operate), BOVAS Gas, BOVAS Mart, BOVAS Bulk Storage Facilities and BOVAS Haulage.

Bovas & Company Limited was incorporated in 1980 and granted operational license to carry out business in Nigeria. The establishment of Bovas is aimed at filling the gap in the supply chain (distribution) of petroleum products both as bulk breakers and retailers. Bovas, which started as a medium scale company, was established by professionals, with the primary goal of bridging the supply chain gap while also adding value to the business. The Company was therefore to function as a self-sustaining institution involved in the downstream sector of the petroleum industry in Nigeria and growing through expansion to cover other parts of the West Coasts, other African countries and beyond.

With a modest Head Office located at Ibadan, the Company commenced business research and market activities in 1990 in Oshogbo in Osun State of Nigeria and to date, has 35 outlets in dispensing stations, LPG plant, a Tank Farm and Marts in the dispensing stations. Bovas, among its peers, is a company to watch given the strong goodwill that the company has due to the perception of the founders, Board of Directors and Management Team. The promoters comprise of tested Nigerians of integrity who have distinguished themselves in various fields of human endeavours.

Company details
Website
http://www.bovasgroup.com

Headquarters
Ibadan, Oyo State.

Year founded

Company type
Privately Held

Specialties
Downstream Oil and Gas, Service stations outlets, LPG skids, Bulk Storage Facilities, Haulage, and Mart

Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2017

Galaxy Television channel 53 was not only the first privately registered television station in Nigeria, but also the first one to broadcast.

Galaxy started full broadcasting in May 1994 from the hills of Oke-Are, Ibadan with 10 kilowatts Areodyne transmitter.

For about nine years, the station has maintained between 60 - 75% viewership in Oyo State and the neighboring Osun and Ogun States. Presently, Galaxy TV Ibadan is rated the number one television station in terms of viewership. In January 2002, the station established a second Galaxy Television Station (Channel 27) in Lagos to ensure full coverage of the Western States.

Currently, Galaxy TV Lagos has maintained a number one rating among thirteen stations in Lagos. Galaxy Lagos presently covers the Lagos metropolis, lkorodu, Epe, Shagamu, Ijebu Ode Abeokuta, etc.

Galaxy TV Online was launched in Summer 2009. Since then they have gradually built and online presence. And this presence is still growing in different parts of the world. The website recently did an update to site design at the end of September 2010.

We have implemented their LIVE streaming to allow their users to view live broadcasting on the website from their different television stations. The LIVE streaming can be viewed on desktops, and mobile devices such as iPad and iPhone.
Re: Ibadan Pictures & Development, The Fastest growing and Largest City in Nigeria by kn23h(m): 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
Altak Industries Limited

Altak Industries Limited are manufacturers of plastic tables and chairs in Ibadan.

http://www.altakindustries.com/img/cha_01.jpg

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (49) (Reply)

Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian / Osborn Nwaze, Governor Umahi's Son Who Was His Campaign Director / Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.