Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,751 members, 7,831,406 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Man Refuses To Pay Prostitute After Servicing All Through The Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Refuses To Pay Prostitute After Servicing All Through The Night (1066 Views)

Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex / Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) / Man Refused To Pay Prostitute For Service After All Night Sex (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Refuses To Pay Prostitute After Servicing All Through The Night by joseph6071: 6:14am On Jul 24, 2017
This man got the disgrace of his life when he made the mistake of not paying the prostitute he spent the while night with.
according to sources, she arrived with the man a night back and the next morning she started creating a scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I54zawhZWjU&hl=en&client=mv-google&gl=NG
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Prostitute After Servicing All Through The Night by EmekaBlue(m): 6:16am On Jul 24, 2017
Ashawo no get shame at all...I wonder how some men do manage their rotten fish punny stench...Tufiakwa
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Prostitute After Servicing All Through The Night by joseph6071: 6:24am On Jul 24, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44, seun
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Prostitute After Servicing All Through The Night by Tolexander: 6:24am On Jul 24, 2017
The man should be charged for theft!

How would he buy market, and wouldn't want to pay?

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Prostitute After Servicing All Through The Night by Doyin400l(m): 6:46am On Jul 24, 2017
God forgive me for ever bleeping harlots when I was growing up. But now I can't imagine myself sleeping Ashawo not to even talk to them. Such a disgusting punna.

1 Like

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Prostitute After Servicing All Through The Night by Luciferdevil(m): 6:47am On Jul 24, 2017
After devouring, scattering, quenching and destroying the pussy, you want to leave the girl jst like that? my guy you must pay jare.
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Prostitute After Servicing All Through The Night by jworos(m): 7:00am On Jul 24, 2017
For korokoro afternoon sef

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Prostitute After Servicing All Through The Night by Benjom(m): 7:12am On Jul 24, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Refuses To Pay Prostitute After Servicing All Through The Night by Fadiga24(m): 7:43am On Jul 24, 2017
All night??!!

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Prostitute After Servicing All Through The Night by joe4real12: 7:46am On Jul 24, 2017
Haa! Ashiii

Re: Man Refuses To Pay Prostitute After Servicing All Through The Night by Cunninlinguist: 8:42am On Jul 24, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Gay Bobrisky Twerk Sexually In Lekki Night Club / How To Overcome Marital Delay And Rejection / Men's Talk (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.