Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,353 members, 7,839,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

I Don't Know What To Do - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know What To Do (1585 Views)

I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating / She Is Not A Graduate, I Don't Know If I Should Marry Her / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Don't Know What To Do by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Sis don't mind this girl she is really confuse.
Abi. grin
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by rosalieene(f): 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
my dear sister, ceejaytee

Truth is that, he is no longer into you.

Just don't call him again, I know how painful it can be, loving someone and it's not been reciprocated.

For now, do things that makes you happy, always be in company of friends that makes you laugh..... with each passing day, your love for him will die.

Also, don't remember the good moments, it sparks the love the more, just keep it in mind that he doesn't love you, and you deserve more. .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Appalling Video Of Couple Caught Having Sex At A Park In Illinois / When No One Is Willing To Propose So You Take Matters Into Your Own Hands / How To Tell If A Man Is Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.