Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Aside From Age And Finance, What Makes You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aside From Age And Finance, What Makes You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? (357 Views)

Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men / Masturbating Into A Tissue Paper Makes You Lose 80 Euros – Twitter User Says / Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aside From Age And Finance, What Makes You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? by jamale: 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
Answers
Re: Aside From Age And Finance, What Makes You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? by dingbang(m): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
Being responsible
Re: Aside From Age And Finance, What Makes You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? by maisauki: 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
Reprocreate
To take kia of her since her father cant 'take kia of her' again
Re: Aside From Age And Finance, What Makes You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
To feel loved and be loved, n for me having kids is part of it, eva saw a happy family? Its beyond words

1 Like

Re: Aside From Age And Finance, What Makes You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? by LEAFLET(m): 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
Well changing your ways and craving making better decisions that you wouldn't earlier on... Been more matured and respective of other's feelings..

1 Like

Re: Aside From Age And Finance, What Makes You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? by chivic(m): 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ready to take up the spiritual head position as a man

1 Like

Re: Aside From Age And Finance, What Makes You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? by NairalandCS(m): 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
Not ready, never will. grin
Re: Aside From Age And Finance, What Makes You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? by Obowunmido: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ever Ready Pr!ck
Re: Aside From Age And Finance, What Makes You Think You Are Ready For Marriage? by Dnockeror333(m): 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
To humble my life with the speriority of God in me, and to shsre my all with her.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Matchmakers!! / I Need A Serious Relationship / “if Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood Into His Stew” .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.