Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) (38467 Views)

find JOBS, get HIRED, get PAID! as a FREELANCER / My Chinese Boss Keeps Making About 40% Deductions From My Salary. I Need Advice / The Entrepreneur Africa Brings Together Boss Ladies In Lagos (females Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
FortuneTeller:

It doesn't matter because she is not a mind reader. Conduct yourself well sir. sad
alright.

Stay safe smiley
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by tracyfemmmm: 7:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
Greetings my friends.... I actually entrusted my feeding and some other things to a girl I pay well for her services ""#15,000 a month"" (even though she's yet to receive her first pay as I just employed her yesterday). I have a small place at work too where I sleep whenever i worked late hours of the night, so my cloths and a little important belongings are there. In fact, I spent the Sunday there yesterday. {Pics added}

So this morning, I wanted to have breakfast, I asked her to make me some which she did and brought to my room, asked her to come in and she didn't, I had to go to the door my self before she gave me the food with this heavy frown on her face lol, I wondered what the matter could be but still can't remember where I've wronged the girl who's proly in her early 20s. I collected the meal and headed back in to eat before going downstairs to start work. I washed the plates my self when done and she didn't even bring me water which I did my self.

Now yesterday's evening before heading up to sleep, I washed some cloths which I dried outside. Then this afternoon when it was about to rain, I remembered the cloths and called her on phone to go get the cloths for me to avoid it being beaten by the rain. She did actually but brought it straight to my office, imagine! I calmly asked her to take it upstairs where my colleagues have their mini places too. She got the frown as she looked at me with the heap of cloths in her arms, she collected the keys and went upstairs to drop them.

She's gone home already but then, I keep wondering... What's with this attitude of hers? I never did anything to her, I don't even give her much attention or whatever looks like that. But I'm wondering, if she thinks the pay's too small for a girl her age... I'm confused.
If it is ur sister will u ask her to enter into the bedroom of a man she just met yesterday? She doesn't trust u and its normal. Wait until she does

9 Likes

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by annie74(f): 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
@op I think she's just trying to be careful. I don't blame her, she's new and she doesn't know what to expect yet. Talk to her and know what exactly the problem is before taking any further action.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by skedman(m): 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
Guy,you are a fake leader. Put that on your thick skull she is not a domestic staff nor your wife .how on earth will ask her to
Serve you food nor even pack clotjs for you. I am sorry you are wrong and you can even endanger your life because of ego that you pay her. Even if you want to send her message always ask her with question. Can you please buy me food ?she will then say no or yes .

8 Likes

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
skedman:
Guy,you are a fake leader. Put that on your thick skull she is not a domestic staff nor your wife .how on earth will ask her to
Serve you food nor even pack clotjs for you. I am sorry you are wrong and you can even endanger your life because of ego that you pay her. Even if you want to send her message always ask her with question. Can you please buy me food ?she will then say no or yes .
take it easy man...I explained everything to her before she resumed work today...I saw her face filled with joy as she headed for her home.
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by eyinjuege: 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
She seems to only frown when you ask her to come into the room.
Next time, make your room your personal space, and don't allow her enter the place anyhow.
She may be scared you may pounce on her one day.

I don't think it's a problem sending her on errands since that's why you employed her in the first place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by victorioushands: 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
It's simple

Although she needs the salary badly, she believes you are using all the excuses to lure her into bed. She doesn't like the idea at all but she needs the money.
What could happen:
1. One day, you will surely begin to see her sexual part and want to take advantage, and she will slap the hell outa you or pour you hot soup
or
2. You will multiply her money to buy her body...and she may still poison you for it.

Solution:
Keep everything professional if you still need such staff.
Avoid body contact
Avoid sending her to sensitive places like your house.
You paid her to supply food to you, keep it at that so that thunder will not fire you there.
I have said my own.

4 Likes

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Moblord(m): 9:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
Act bossy, you're being soft will make her think you like her and u want to sleep with her. warn her about her behavior and tell her if she's not comfortable with the job she can re-sign

1 Like

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Ajicold(f): 10:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
She's Just Been Careful And She Might Be Shy
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Bester44(m): 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
She can't trust you yet, no matter how saintly you are.

Just to remark in the passing, what do employers think 15k pay can do for a worker in a month? 15k that you spend in a day entertaining your self, the money that can't even feed a grownup in a month. This life sha.
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
Bester44:
She can't trust you yet, no matter how saintly you are.

Just to remark in the passing, what do employers think 15k pay can do for a worker in a month? 15k that you spend in a day entertaining your self, the money that can't even feed a grownup in a month. This life sha.
sincerely bro...she does almost nothing for me if not for my meals and airtime. I think the pay is okay bro.

I even wash my cloths my self.

1 Like

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ajicold:
She's Just Been Careful And She Might Be Shy
well the frown won't help me understand that. I told her to feel free with me and if she encounter any issues or wanna ask questions, she's free to ask me...so what else?
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by femi4: 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
I've been thinking about that but will have a talk with her first before taking any further action.

Thanks bro smiley
What if that's are real face......why not talk to her first

1 Like

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Momoh7(m): 11:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
Work fall on me Sack letter fall on her
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
lol.
.no dey put bad thing for my head bare... grin

lmao

na you know o

just sit her down and talk tomorrow then you come tell us how it went cos i'm curious to know if its how her face looks or maybe she knows you on nl and u might have made a pass on her shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 25, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
well the frown won't help me understand that. I told her to feel free with me and if she encounter any issues or wanna ask questions, she's free to ask me...so what else?

After viewing your previous topics, I am suspecting you. I believe the woman has a discerning spirit about your thoughts. A holy woman has entered your home. sad

5 Likes

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by lepasharon(f): 1:55am On Jul 25, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
I was still laying back on my bed then, she knocked and I asked her to come in...how's that wrong?

I didn't even go ahead to force her to come in by asking her to come in (a second time) but rather I went to the door, opened it (cos she didn't even want to open it in the first place) and collected my food. Where did I go wrong?

Can't you at least tell her to put the food in a communal area like a kitchen? I personally would not enter the bedroom of a man. I don't know you like that. undecided

1 Like

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Bester44(m): 2:52am On Jul 25, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
sincerely bro...she does almost nothing for me if not for my meals and airtime. I think the pay is okay bro.

I even wash my cloths my self.

Now understandable, not a graduate trainee position. I said it because in my last job, I told the employer that he should forget anything lesser than 30k. He employed me. At the end of the first month, appointment letter came with 20k salary. He then said I could see the company is upcoming. 200 naira daily on transport, 600 naira daily on meal. What am I expected to do with 20k? And this is a position for which many graduates were interviewed.

Since I left that place, I gave up job hunting, and this feeling of man's inhumanity to man is all see in employers.

3 Likes

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Macgabe(m): 4:32am On Jul 25, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
hahahaha... She's sick to harbour such insane thoughts man grin

Hahahaha...I'm far from that.

Bro, don't blame that girl for acting that way. Some men (Ogas) are fond of molesting their worker(s) (female) and for her, those are some of the tendencies you displayed by asking her to enter your bedroom. She's trying to guide against such. Please, what was the job description you gave her before you employed her? If it's strictly official, let it remain so. Any errand outside your office could be misinterpreted by the young lady. Please don't sack her but I will advice you call her and help alleviate her fears of possible molestation/harassment. God help us!!!

1 Like

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Macgabe(m): 4:35am On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=DeGuyNxtDoor post=58786577]hahahaha... She's sick to harbour such insane thoughts man grin

Hahahaha...I'm far from that.[/quote

Bro, don't blame that girl for acting that way. Some men (Ogas) are fond of molesting their worker(s) (female) and for her, those are some of the tendencies you displayed by asking her to enter your bedroom. She's trying to guide against such. Please, what was the job description you gave her before you employed her? If it's strictly official, let it remain so. Any errand outside your office could be misinterpreted by the young lady. Please don't sack her but I will advice you call her and help alleviate her fears of possible molestation/harassment. God help us!!!
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 25, 2017
Maybe you look at her in a lustful way.

We need to hear her own side of the story.
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by mykel25(m): 8:03am On Jul 25, 2017
The early commenters said it all buh I want to give a diverse opinion... There's two sides to a coin.... She's probably hoping for an erotic relationship later.... Buh she doesn't wanna be that cheap girl so u cud still c her as a wife material.. Hence the attitude to look decent...

1 Like

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by MarkAngelComed: 8:05am On Jul 25, 2017
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 25, 2017
It is a waste of time to 'educate' such humans. Just call her in and ask her why she frowns always. Disabuse her mind about the fear of sexual abuse and fire her immediately but not without the few days equivalent pay.

Never hire characters who dont smile. They either harbor a deadly spirit or their mind is poisonous. Both are detrimental to success.

1 Like

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 25, 2017
dingbang:
she isn't sick bro... Men will always be men... So just don't invite her into your bedroom again..
This is exactly the point at hand. If she is not new to house helping job, she might have seen a lot from the so called men. This exactly what she has passed thru. Talkiny from my personal experience. Sometimes ago, something similar happened to me. I went for q work somewhere and I was given a temporary room in a bq of a particular house. I.met this beautiful babe ,that she is staying close to my door ,working for my boss then ,also. We related well, but later always tryinng withdrawing.
I noticed any time she wants to ask anything ,or say anything she always quickly does it and ran back to her room. I hv never even followed her talk on anything related to dating or sex but she always afraid. I called her one day and asked her what really happened . she has to open up that she went thru up to 3 different molestations in the hand of men to the point of being gang raped. And it affected her emotions and phycology even at teen. Since then, she is running away from.men and was afraid of getting close to some. I counselled her and assured her that I will never do such. That was how we became more close that she later enters my room at will. At that young age, you won't believe what that little girl might have passed thru in the hands of some men. If the op is not comfortable with her, she should try and counsel her. If she is doing her job well, it is good to keep her. She will change if she is promised security and her confidence will be built. If she is not doing her job well, she should go and find new matured one. Remember, some of these young girls need some few cash to carter for themselves and probably send themselves to school. So they ( the focused ones) will try and avoid anything that can jeopae their future.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by mattsvibes: 8:07am On Jul 25, 2017
It's not good enough for me, since I been with you
It's not gonna work for you, nobody can equal me
I'm gonna sip on this drink, when I'm bleeped up
I should know how to pick up
I'm gonna catch the rhythm while she push up against me
Ooh, and she tipsy
I had enough convo for 24
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 8:08am On Jul 25, 2017
That girl must have had a bad experience with a fucking Boss. I guess she wants to keep away any closeness capable of repeating her past. Just talk to her gently as a daughter, if she sounds rude sack her before she accuse you of attempted rape
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by cardoso514: 8:08am On Jul 25, 2017
Shes big girl doing this job probanly gor the girst time!job induction needed.
Probanly she ecpects bigger pay!
Y o u are not safe with a frowning nor a smiling one!!
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 25, 2017
15k per month.

Hmmmm!
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 25, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
Greetings my friends.... I actually entrusted my feeding and some other things to a girl I pay well for her services ""#15,000 a month"" (even though she's yet to receive her first pay as I just employed her yesterday). I have a small place at work too where I sleep whenever i worked late hours of the night, so my cloths and a little important belongings are there. In fact, I spent the Sunday there yesterday. {Pics added}

So this morning, I wanted to have breakfast, I asked her to make me some which she did and brought to my room, asked her to come in and she didn't, I had to go to the door my self before she gave me the food with this heavy frown on her face lol, I wondered what the matter could be but still can't remember where I've wronged the girl who's proly in her early 20s. I collected the meal and headed back in to eat before going downstairs to start work. I washed the plates my self when done and she didn't even bring me water which I did my self.

Now yesterday's evening before heading up to sleep, I washed some cloths which I dried outside. Then this afternoon when it was about to rain, I remembered the cloths and called her on phone to go get the cloths for me to avoid it being beaten by the rain. She did actually but brought it straight to my office, imagine! I calmly asked her to take it upstairs where my colleagues have their mini places too. She got the frown as she looked at me with the heap of cloths in her arms, she collected the keys and went upstairs to drop them.

She's gone home already but then, I keep wondering... What's with this attitude of hers? I never did anything to her, I don't even give her much attention or whatever looks like that. But I'm wondering, if she thinks the pay's too small for a girl her age... I'm confused.

This will sound mean, but if you feel you must sack her please do, you are an employer of labour not a therapist, if she has any issues she can solve them when she's unemployed with more free time, it's not your business playing Dr Phil unless she wants to take a cut from her salary for therapy from you.

1 Like

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by daveson2020(m): 8:11am On Jul 25, 2017
Some people are like that, once you employ them for a particular position they finds it hard to do another thing apart from the original post, so you need to talk to her because she is seeing the whole thing as extra work. She sees her self as a maid, cooker, and casher/secretary. embarassed and I think you are one of those people that likes to send people on errands do this, do that. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FRSC Demotes Officers Who Assaulted Man Who Stripped in Benin (Video) / A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment / Captain Segun Omole Retires After 40 Years Of Flying, Gets Celebrated (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.