Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) (38419 Views)

find JOBS, get HIRED, get PAID! as a FREELANCER / My Chinese Boss Keeps Making About 40% Deductions From My Salary. I Need Advice / The Entrepreneur Africa Brings Together Boss Ladies In Lagos (females Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Funkybabee(f): 8:37am On Jul 25, 2017
Oga Ibise why don't u also go married and leave all this behind

1 Like

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by NairalandAsasin(m): 8:38am On Jul 25, 2017
Bros, how haba now.. Don't you know girls again??.
She is new in her Job and will take a Lil while to get used to you. She is creating that wall of Defense to find out who you truly are. Build in her a sense of confidence and trust in you. Ones that is done, you won't have to tell her to come into ur room, she will open it by herself and come in, because she trusts u. Be patient with women and don't be too quick to judge, I speak from experience.

2 Likes

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by jnrbayano(m): 8:38am On Jul 25, 2017
Why must you hire a young girl of that age as a domestic staff?

I stay alone, I work and I take care of all the things I would want a domestic staff to do for me by myself.

What's the big deal?
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Ademoore07(m): 8:39am On Jul 25, 2017
If u have a girlfriend, let her work like a CID for u so as to know what she had in mind. Even if u sat her down she might act dumb and won't tell u her mind. I knew many of those type. Use a friendly lady to get info on what she had in mind.
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by dan2090: 8:40am On Jul 25, 2017
My Opinion? You are the one who need to be cautioned.
There is a clear line between Office functions and home functions, I'm sure you employed her to work for you in the office not at home. Oga make you check yourself oooo , Did you employ her for office work or home work?

Oga pls search the word "EMPATHY" then me what you think...

1 Like

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by chinah609(m): 8:40am On Jul 25, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
Greetings my friends.... I actually entrusted my feeding and some other things to a girl I pay well for her services ""#15,000 a month"" (even though she's yet to receive her first pay as I just employed her yesterday). I have a small place at work too where I sleep whenever i worked late hours of the night, so my cloths and a little important belongings are there. In fact, I spent the Sunday there yesterday. {Pics added}

So this morning, I wanted to have breakfast, I asked her to make me some which she did and brought to my room, asked her to come in and she didn't, I had to go to the door my self before she gave me the food with this heavy frown on her face lol, I wondered what the matter could be but still can't remember where I've wronged the girl who's proly in her early 20s. I collected the meal and headed back in to eat before going downstairs to start work. I washed the plates my self when done and she didn't even bring me water which I did my self.

Now yesterday's evening before heading up to sleep, I washed some cloths which I dried outside. Then this afternoon when it was about to rain, I remembered the cloths and called her on phone to go get the cloths for me to avoid it being beaten by the rain. She did actually but brought it straight to my office, imagine! I calmly asked her to take it upstairs where my colleagues have their mini places too. She got the frown as she looked at me with the heap of cloths in her arms, she collected the keys and went upstairs to drop them.

She's gone home already but then, I keep wondering... What's with this attitude of hers? I never did anything to her, I don't even give her much attention or whatever looks like that. But I'm wondering, if she thinks the pay's too small for a girl her age... I'm confused.
My question is, don't you have a sitting room or parlour where you can have your breakfast?.....must you be served breakfast in bed?.......

2 Likes

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Jogab: 8:44am On Jul 25, 2017
Oga. What did you actually employ the girl for. If formal, then keep it formal.
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 25, 2017
I still don't get her job description. Aas an office assistant or a maid or an all rounder personal assistant. I think the problem may have started from u not making clear to her the scope of her job. But if what u discussed wwith her as at d time u offered her d job was an office assistant, then, asking her to bring food to ur room or taking clothes to ur room should be ur personal shit to handle not hers

1 Like

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by talk2saintify(m): 8:47am On Jul 25, 2017
Obanje Pikin

1 Like

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by ejanla077: 8:47am On Jul 25, 2017
she need ur cum dats all
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Awoleesu(m): 8:48am On Jul 25, 2017
Are you single bro? I guess she's got a crush... Simply seeking you attention - the type some have already counselled you to give...

1 Like

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Obodo999(m): 8:50am On Jul 25, 2017
OP, are you married? Are you so lazy not to do things yourself? Can't you employ a male? Are you out of your mind ? I think you are putting your own life in danger.
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:51am On Jul 25, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:

Sure, would do that. Thanks smiley
have you spoken to her?
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by xaggar(m): 8:52am On Jul 25, 2017
MR. MAN, HER FROWNING IS SIMPLY A MESSAGE MEANING SHE DIDNT SIGN UP TO BE A HOUSE GIRL. SHE NEEDS YOU TO DEFINE WHAT TASK HER JOB IS ALL ABOUT.
SHE IS NOT YOUR MAID OR MISTRESS. YOU CANT TELL HER TO GO INTO YOUR ROOM. SHE FINDS THAT TOO PRIVATE.
DEFINE WHAT HER JOB IS ABOUT. I BELIEVE YOU WOULD ONE DAY ASK HER TO PURCHASE SOUP STUFFS FROM THE MARKET. I BET YOU WOULD SEE MORE FROWNS THAT DAY.

IF THE JOB IS OFFICIAL; LET IT REMAIN SO. NOT MIXING DOMESTIC TASK WITH OFFICIAL DUTIES.
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by xaggar(m): 8:52am On Jul 25, 2017
MR. MAN, HER FROWNING IS SIMPLY A MESSAGE MEANING SHE DIDNT SIGN UP TO BE A HOUSE GIRL. SHE NEEDS YOU TO DEFINE WHAT TASK HER JOB IS ALL ABOUT.
SHE IS NOT YOUR MAID OR MISTRESS. YOU CANT TELL HER TO GO INTO YOUR ROOM. SHE FINDS THAT TOO PRIVATE.
DEFINE WHAT HER JOB IS ABOUT. I BELIEVE YOU WOULD ONE DAY ASK HER TO PURCHASE SOUP STUFFS FROM THE MARKET. I BET YOU WOULD SEE MORE FROWNS THAT DAY.

IF THE JOB IS OFFICIAL; LET IT REMAIN SO. NOT MIXING DOMESTIC TASK WITH OFFICIAL DUTIES.
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by limitless777(m): 8:52am On Jul 25, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:

Sure, would do that. Thanks smiley
Bros U fit SWEAR say Ur mind clean or pure 100% on top her matter Or if she offer U kpekus U no go hammer am?

We be MEN O, no forget.
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by geosegun(m): 8:55am On Jul 25, 2017
The OP is wrong. bringing food and packing cloths for you should be part of domestic job role and not office job. The young woman's action is right. Please be careful of mis using your position unknowingly. I will advise you to call the lady, explain things to her and stopped abusing your position unknowingly. please put yourself in her shoes.
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Elcuba: 8:55am On Jul 25, 2017
Maybe she is a witch grin
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by limitless777(m): 8:56am On Jul 25, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
lol...you this crazy guy grin

Anyway, she pretty but fair complexioned.

No bro, noone recommended her. I saw her as a decent girl and employed her and no, she was actually all smiles when I finished talking to her about the pay and every necessary things yesterday.

Enh enh!
The evidences are unfolding gradually and bit by bit.
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by xaggar(m): 8:58am On Jul 25, 2017
Elcuba:
Maybe she is a witch grin

And you a wizard
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by DonBobes(m): 8:58am On Jul 25, 2017
dingbang:
Ehen she thinks you have that tendency to demand sex from her..

Thank my brother that's what she thinks. But if dis is wat she thinks den prove urself out by straightening things out with her.
2ndly bn A personel dat i am we don't just conclude dat way we c things two ways, if she doesn't think dat way by frowning her face den it means she culd b hiding something up there u know. So try to find out wat it is. If she changes not guy sack her shapaly
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 25, 2017
Na crime to worwor again?
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by egaluv(f): 8:59am On Jul 25, 2017
If u are in kaduna, then I will say u probably hired the girl I sacked. She never smiles, no humor. But when she is gisting with the driver or guard, then u see her smiles. I sacked her because I she was rude to me.

1 Like

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by ijalobafeetal: 9:00am On Jul 25, 2017
I think she's one of those girls have been warned about guys. you only need to give her assurance that she is safe and nothing to be scared about. it's the world we are in as every boss wanna get down on their employees.
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Macgabe(m): 9:01am On Jul 25, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
I was still laying back on my bed then, she knocked and I asked her to come in...how's that wrong?

I didn't even go ahead to force her to come in by asking her to come in (a second time) but rather I went to the door, opened it (cos she didn't even want to open it in the first place) and collected my food. Where did I go wrong?

Bro, she's a young lady and a sensitive one at that so that's why she's reacting the way she does. Let your dealings with her be strictly official because that's what you employed her for. Let her know her job description and please stick to that. Don't blame her for her reactions when you asked her to enter your bedroom. You should have gone to get the stuffs from her in the first place. No boss(male) is trustworthy these days ooo. Things are happening
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Elcuba: 9:03am On Jul 25, 2017
xaggar:

And you a wizard

Yes I am cool

Beware!

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Goodkat(m): 9:04am On Jul 25, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
lol...you this crazy guy grin

Anyway, she pretty but fair complexioned.

No bro, noone recommended her. I saw her as a decent girl and employed her and no, she was actually all smiles when I finished talking to her about the pay and every necessary things yesterday.

From this ur comment, it means u've checked her out and are already having thoughts. You are trying to make her comfortable with the idea of being up, close and personal with u. And now ur upset she isn't warming up to u. She frowns when entering your room because she has perceived your underlying intentions.

What do you want to talk to her about? That she should smile while serving you? Or she should feel free to even lie on ur bed if she's tired? Bro be real. If u wanted her you would have come clean and told her rather than employing her as ur maid. Tell her what u really want and don't be a wiseass if she accepts cool if she doesn't life goes on.

2 Likes

Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by cr7lomo: 9:04am On Jul 25, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
Greetings my friends.... I actually entrusted my feeding and some other things to a girl I pay well for her services ""#15,000 a month"" (even though she's yet to receive her first pay as I just employed her yesterday). I have a small place at work too where I sleep whenever i worked late hours of the night, so my cloths and a little important belongings are there. In fact, I spent the Sunday there yesterday. {Pics added}

So this morning, I wanted to have breakfast, I asked her to make me some which she did and brought to my room, asked her to come in and she didn't, I had to go to the door my self before she gave me the food with this heavy frown on her face lol, I wondered what the matter could be but still can't remember where I've wronged the girl who's proly in her early 20s. I collected the meal and headed back in to eat before going downstairs to start work. I washed the plates my self when done and she didn't even bring me water which I did my self.

Now yesterday's evening before heading up to sleep, I washed some cloths which I dried outside. Then this afternoon when it was about to rain, I remembered the cloths and called her on phone to go get the cloths for me to avoid it being beaten by the rain. She did actually but brought it straight to my office, imagine! I calmly asked her to take it upstairs where my colleagues have their mini places too. She got the frown as she looked at me with the heap of cloths in her arms, she collected the keys and went upstairs to drop them.

She's gone home already but then, I keep wondering... What's with this attitude of hers? I never did anything to her, I don't even give her much attention or whatever looks like that. But I'm wondering, if she thinks the pay's too small for a girl her age... I'm confused.

Hire a man and let her go...men make better employees
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by missyadorable(f): 9:06am On Jul 25, 2017
dingbang:
Ehen she thinks you have that tendency to demand sex from her..

Of course

Which he will demand,its only a matter of time
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by dingbang(m): 9:09am On Jul 25, 2017
missyadorable:

Of course

Which he will demand,its only a matter of time
grin men
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by udemzyudex(m): 9:09am On Jul 25, 2017
Base on your title, I feel she is trying to keep you off, don't even have the impression of wooing me grin
Re: The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 25, 2017
I think she is a Slay Queen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos / A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment / FRSC Demotes Officers Who Assaulted Man Who Stripped in Benin (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.