Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Breaking News: Video Of A Ghanaian Nurse Twerking At The Hospital Causes Social - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breaking News: Video Of A Ghanaian Nurse Twerking At The Hospital Causes Social (3886 Views)

Ghanaian Nurse Shares Her Sex Video In A Wrong Whatsapp Group-video / A Ghanaian Village Of Mafi Dove, Sex Is Allowed But No One Was Born There(pics) / A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Video Of A Ghanaian Nurse Twerking At The Hospital Causes Social by freshgbedu(m): 7:06am On May 14, 2020
Lagostrend.com has caught glimpse of a viral video of a Ghanaian nurse seductively twerking at the hospital in the midst of doctors leaving patients unattended.

In the video sighted, the unknown nurse gave it hard to the doctors who were filming her and at a point, they lost control.
Read More And See Video:https://lagostrend.com/gist/breaking-news-video-of-a-ghanaian-nurse-twerking-at-the-hospital-causes-social-media-uproar/

1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Video Of A Ghanaian Nurse Twerking At The Hospital Causes Social by Makavelli25: 7:13am On May 14, 2020
Forget this nurse and check my signature
Re: Breaking News: Video Of A Ghanaian Nurse Twerking At The Hospital Causes Social by MrSensor(m): 7:19am On May 14, 2020
She chose a wrong career. Na this kind of the nurses that don't care about our health.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Video Of A Ghanaian Nurse Twerking At The Hospital Causes Social by illicit(m): 7:21am On May 14, 2020
Not ethical
Re: Breaking News: Video Of A Ghanaian Nurse Twerking At The Hospital Causes Social by donbachi(m): 7:51am On May 14, 2020
Make she come twerk for kano,kebbi and yobe isolation centers...come see aboki screaming "kai,danborowuba i kill am for my sef today fa"
Re: Breaking News: Video Of A Ghanaian Nurse Twerking At The Hospital Causes Social by Kylekent59: 9:48am On May 14, 2020
donbachi:
Make she come twerk for kano,kebbi and yobe isolation centers...come see aboki screaming "kai,danborowuba i kill am for my sef today fa"

kuna da ban dariya, ko ta yaya, bari ta nuna kasuwar ta

Ka fahimci hausa?
haha
Re: Breaking News: Video Of A Ghanaian Nurse Twerking At The Hospital Causes Social by Muna4real(f): 11:58am On May 14, 2020
Makavelli25:
Forget this nurse and check my signature

You are ugly. How do you even get girls hearts
Re: Breaking News: Video Of A Ghanaian Nurse Twerking At The Hospital Causes Social by Humanoid01(m): 1:55pm On May 14, 2020
Muna4real:

That's Tupac.
Re: Breaking News: Video Of A Ghanaian Nurse Twerking At The Hospital Causes Social by IDFWU(m): 3:15pm On May 14, 2020
Ghana
This one nah normal level nah cheesy
Next customer pls.... I mean next news grin
Re: Breaking News: Video Of A Ghanaian Nurse Twerking At The Hospital Causes Social by Makavelli25: 5:46pm On May 15, 2020
Muna4real:

Really,are you blind Didnt you see the link

(1) (Reply)

This Is Exactly How A Man Should Propose To His Woman / What Will You Do (pictures) / Should I Reply Her, After She Did This To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.