Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,015 members, 7,845,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Ladies, Is This True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Is This True? (1317 Views)

Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? / Which Of These Ladies Is The Hottest Female Teacher? - Photos / Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Is This True? by MrCork: 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
... Sekxy (popular nairaland lady) confirm that all black women can hold fart for up to a week...ladies..is this really true?.pls advice! smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Is This True? by Candyness(f): 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
No way. SMH

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is This True? by madone: 10:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
MrCork:
... Oyindidi. (popular nairaland lady) confirm that all black women can hold fart for up to a week...ladies..is this really true?.pls advice! smiley
its possible if they can stay for almost two weeks without going to toilet. Hold urine for a whole day cos no good public restroom. Anything is possible.especially naija ladies that movie from one fast food joint to another cos when Kunle drop her from a date Chukwuma is waiting at the next bus stop to take her out again. The fear of farting in from of both can be very embarrassing. You no see say many of them growing pot belly

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Is This True? by falconey(m): 10:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
grin

The rumour is true mrcork life remain 1 bar.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is This True? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
person wife ok ooooo
Re: Ladies, Is This True? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is This True? by MissRaine69(f): 10:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
No it's not true
If you hold it in your body will fight to let it out. Your body always wins. The worse case scenario is your body will release it via the mouth. All those women you think have halitosis it's not. It's fart breath.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Is This True? by MissRaine69(f): 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
madone:
its possible if they can stay for almost two weeks without going to toilet. Hold urine for a whole day cos no good public restroom. Anything is possible.especially naija ladies that movie from one fast food joint to another cos when Kunle drop her from a date Chukwuma is waiting at the next bus stop to take her out again. The fear of farting in from of both can be very embarrassing. You no see say many of them growing pot belly
They go to the toilet you just don't know about it.
Re: Ladies, Is This True? by madone: 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
MissRaine69:

I didn't say they dont ,I no they do. Some after two weeks
Re: Ladies, Is This True? by madone: 11:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
MissRaine69:

I didn't say they don't
Re: Ladies, Is This True? by Ever8054: 11:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
black women can hold fart for up to a week...black slay queens anus be like....

Re: Ladies, Is This True? by ojun50(m): 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
MrCork bt why
Re: Ladies, Is This True? by MissRaine69(f): 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
madone:
I didn't say they dont ,I no they do. Some after two weeks
Self induced constipation. That's vain beyond comprehension.And most wonder why they have headaches, breakouts and Haemorrhoids.
Re: Ladies, Is This True? by madone: 11:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
MissRaine69:

Self induced constipation. That's vain beyond comprehension.And most wonder why they have headaches, breakouts and Haemorrhoids.
some feel its not lady like to say it out wen they come visiting that they want to use ur toilet. They no wan fall their hand. Chao when they finally kill the shame and visit ur toilet oooh my God the smell is unbearable
Re: Ladies, Is This True? by MissRaine69(f): 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
madone:
some feel its not lady like to say it out wen they come visiting that they want to use ur toilet. They no wan fall their hand. Chao when they finally kill the shame and visit ur toilet oooh my God the smell is unbearable
It's been up there for weeks of course the stench is going to kill or cause near death experiences to any living being within wafting distance.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is This True? by Oyindidi(f): 3:24am On Jul 25, 2017
MrCork:
... Oyi..ndidi. (popular nairaland lady) confirm that all black women can hold fart for up to a week...ladies..is this really true?.pls advice! smiley
Troll
Re: Ladies, Is This True? by MrCork: 4:45am On Jul 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
Troll

^^^^ darlin..this is yorr time to shine on nairaland...,..THANK ME LATER!!! wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is This True? by Nobody: 4:55am On Jul 25, 2017
stupid post from a stupid boy
Re: Ladies, Is This True? by MrCork: 5:48am On Jul 25, 2017
sekxy:
stupid post from a stupid boy

...smallie...if u have nada to contribute...go baccccckto bed JORRRR...u can't even hold fart for one Day... goat!!(,no oofeense) undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Is This True? by Oyindidi(f): 6:05am On Jul 25, 2017
MrCork:

^^^^ darlin..this is yorr time to shine on nairaland...,..THANK ME LATER!!! wink
I don't like what you're doing
Re: Ladies, Is This True? by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 25, 2017
MrCork:

...smallie...if u have nada to contribute...go baccccckto bed JORRRR...u can't even hold fart for one Day... goat!!(,no oofeense) undecided
oldie I don hear.. are you done or still wanna spew some nonsense??
Re: Ladies, Is This True? by MrCork: 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
sekxy:

oldie I don hear.. are you done or still wanna spew some nonsense??

...if u proud of being the lady that hold the lonhggggest fart on nairaland then more power to u!!! (Congrats) undecided
Re: Ladies, Is This True? by Ishilove: 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
MrCork:

...if u proud of being the lady that hold the lonhggggest fart on nairaland then more power to u!!! (Congrats) undecided
Your mask slipped here, Corky J. Adjust it smiley

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Starred At Other Girls Ass And Boob? / Mature Ladies Only!! See 3 Ways You Can Drive Him Crazy With Your B00bs / Woman Rubs Her Bare Breast On Man Who's Been Disturbing Her For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.