Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Why Do Girls Starred At Other Girls Ass And Boob? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Starred At Other Girls Ass And Boob? (1308 Views)

Can You Tell If Is A Girls Ass?? / My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) / HELP! Please I Find It Hard To Stop Looking At Girls Ass And Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Starred At Other Girls Ass And Boob? by Joel3(m): 7:41am On Aug 20, 2017
contrary to popular believe that only men look at women ass and boob, it's not true women also look at other women like men do. so my point is why do women stylishly look at other women shape?
Re: Why Do Girls Starred At Other Girls Ass And Boob? by Nbote(m): 7:46am On Aug 20, 2017
To compare and contrast with what dey have...
Re: Why Do Girls Starred At Other Girls Ass And Boob? by Nutase: 8:07am On Aug 20, 2017
To use it as a point of contact when praying.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Starred At Other Girls Ass And Boob? by Fadiga24(m): 8:18am On Aug 20, 2017
Because they're all bisexual. sad
Re: Why Do Girls Starred At Other Girls Ass And Boob? by abelprice(m): 8:21am On Aug 20, 2017
To know their opponent in the slay queen competition.. jst saying. undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Starred At Other Girls Ass And Boob? by nanyapinkies(f): 8:27am On Aug 20, 2017
grin funny answer
Re: Why Do Girls Starred At Other Girls Ass And Boob? by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 20, 2017
Why do I even look at boobs and ass again?

Oh because the eyes/brain get attracted to attractive looking things irrespective of gender, I guess. Not only guys can appreciate a nice looking ass or a banging figure.

The difference is, some guys may go on and sexualize what they see, but we just appreciate and then move on.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Starred At Other Girls Ass And Boob? by Nuzo1(m): 8:43am On Aug 20, 2017
1. It serves as a template for comparison. Some get jealous if theirs fall below standard. Some feel great if they think they look better.

2. Women idolize their bodies. They simply look, appreciate and move on.

3. Over 90% of women are subconsciously bisexuals. Majority may feel very repulsive to act it out, but they secretly fantasize about it every once in a while.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Starred At Other Girls Ass And Boob? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
Joel3:
contrary to popular believe that only men look at women ass and boob, it's not true women also look at other women like men do. so my point is do women stylishly look at other women?

women are very territorial, and they are always aware of the competition...so a woman with a better shape is their arch enemy.
if we men could have know the size of another dude's dikc just by the look, we would be just as shallow (as we all know how our egos work).

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Starred At Other Girls Ass And Boob? by pryme(m): 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nutase:
To use it as a point of contact when praying.

Point of contact? So asses make contacts to answer prayers? shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Girls Starred At Other Girls Ass And Boob? by Joel3(m): 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
lol
Re: Why Do Girls Starred At Other Girls Ass And Boob? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
They do that if yours is bigger than theirs

Girls with flat ass be like "Babe you get ass o, upon you slim and e soft, you come get fine shape join"

grin.
Re: Why Do Girls Starred At Other Girls Ass And Boob? by SydneyBrown(f): 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
U gats to look nah so as to compare n constract grin

(1) (Reply)

Is It Proper For A Lady To Propose To A Man? / Moyo Lawal Puts Her Cleavage On Display In Raunchy Selfie / What A Guy Wrote On Facebook About Fornication.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.