Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Yoruba Becomes Second Official Language After French In Benin Republic - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Becomes Second Official Language After French In Benin Republic (10450 Views)

See What Will Happen Once Igbo Or Yoruba becomes president / Pakistanis Rush To Learn Arabic As 2nd Language After Discovering This / Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Becomes Second Official Language After French In Benin Republic by SegunAdewole: 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
hundredhunndred:
[s]

Trash from an accursed flatron head cannibal who hail from a tribe labelled as the curse of Africa. Who cares if your cannibalistic tribe is recognized in Sudan, you should go create a thread for it instead of pouring smelly spits everywhere like a castrated gorilla. You are even hiding under a name of those you hate just like ojukwu of cursed memory who ran away dressed like an Ajegunle Olosho. Shameless human eating animal[/s]

More pains and lamentation from your ewedu muslim skull.
Re: Yoruba Becomes Second Official Language After French In Benin Republic by austinvsb1(m): 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
SegunAdewole:

More pains and lamentation from your ewedu muslim skull.

Dude.. Are you literally cursed?! What is with your unrepentant obsession with the Yoruba and her people?!! Oloriburuku ma lele yi ke!!!

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba Becomes Second Official Language After French In Benin Republic by SegunAdewole: 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
austinvsb1:

Dude.. Are you literally cursed?! What is with your unrepentant obsession with the Yoruba and her people?!! Oloriburuku ma lele yi ke!!!

Take your preaching to ewedu-drinking skull-mining anti-Biafran mor0ns from oshogbom. Isi gbawa kwa gi there! grin
Re: Yoruba Becomes Second Official Language After French In Benin Republic by austinvsb1(m): 1:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
SegunAdewole:

Take your preaching to ewedu-drinking skull-mining anti-Biafran mor0ns from oshogbom. Isi gbawa kwa gi there! grin

Oponu ayerada. People should stop giving this troll any attention. Egun ati epe wa lo ri e

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Becomes Second Official Language After French In Benin Republic by Drogbs: 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
hundredhunndred:
[s][/s]

Buhahahaha Very weak and boring line from the puerile and socially retarded plonker. You are one load i wish your mother had swallowed, you are so dumb, that when you were born your smelly mother should have been arrested for smuggling dope. I hope that when you get home, your mother runs out from the porch and bites you, she deserve to be stoned to death for bringing forth a miserable failure like you. You are a fiend, and a sniveling coward with bad breath. Shameless son of a lazy village bicycle cheesy cheesy cheesy
Your last line pretty much summed up your nursery rhyme diss, who tf even says, " shameless son of a lazy village bicycle??" Lmfaooo just when I thought it couldn't get any more incoherent, you come up with even more dumb sh.it, " I hope that when you get home, your mother runs from the porch and bites you..." Boy that sh.it was so lame that even my 11 year old nephew whom I showed your terrible diss to caught the joke so fast and asked who tf the re.tard was trying to sound hard and ended up reeling out the most idiotic diss lines known to man... Lame lame lame lmfaooooo, guy just stop trying too hard cause your diss game is as weak as your future.
Re: Yoruba Becomes Second Official Language After French In Benin Republic by deomelo: 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
[s]
SegunAdewole:

You dey mind the skull-grabbing ewedu-drinking elements and their 'make me happy" tales. In Equitorial Guinea, Igbo is recognized as an ethnic group and an official language, yet Igbos are not throwing nylon-shiit everywhere in celebration and chest-beating rituals likes these hammerheaded obomosho smellos. grin grin
[/s]

They speak Yoruba in Equatorial Guinea and there are more Yoruba people in that country than ibo.

Yoruba population doubled ibo population

ipob illiterate.

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Becomes Second Official Language After French In Benin Republic by hundredhunndred: 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
[s]
Drogbs:

Your last line pretty much summed up your nursery rhyme diss, who tf even says, " shameless son of a lazy village bicycle??" Lmfaooo just when I thought it couldn't get any more incoherent, you come up with even more dumb sh.it, " I hope that when you get home, your mother runs from the porch and bites you..." Boy that sh.it was so lame that even my 11 year old nephew whom I showed your terrible diss to caught the joke so fast and asked who tf the re.tard was trying to sound hard and ended up reeling out the most idiotic diss lines known to man... Lame lame lame lmfaooooo, guy just stop trying too hard cause your diss game is as weak as your future.
[/s]

The accursed plonker still can't come up with something new, you are very boring and i feel debased pummeling your compressed head cos its like a cheat. Give your stolen bold 1 phone to your adopted father, and let him face me. You are very weak asf.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Becomes Second Official Language After French In Benin Republic by deomelo: 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWByxriS5n4

Yoruba in El Salvador,

Diáspora Yorùbá

grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Becomes Second Official Language After French In Benin Republic by Drogbs: 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
hundredhunndred:
[s][/s]

The accursed plonker still can't come up with something new, you are very boring and i feel debased pummeling your compressed head cos its like a cheat. Give your stolen bold 1 phone to your adopted father, and let him face me. You are very weak asf.
Lol..accursed plonker, another new one you learned...guy How old are you sef...12? Lmfaoooo I feel so insulted even debasing myself to the unfortunate level of giving a dysfunctional teenager who still steals from his mama's purse to buy data attention, now go w.a.n.kk off to more manhoods since that is where your twisted fantasy lies.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Becomes Second Official Language After French In Benin Republic by deomelo: 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xImeKWnw2kY

Yoruba culture is very unique.

I just love how people love and cherish Yoruba culture all over the world.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Becomes Second Official Language After French In Benin Republic by Decksaltedxx: 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
hundredhunndred:
[s][/s]

[b]You are weak like Ojukwus manhood that lives on. [/b]You lied, your late father was stoned to death for bringing shame to your community, reason you were all banished from your cursed village. We need to trace your bloodline, and terminate all your siblings in other to cleanse humanity of your cursed and polluted genes. You should hurry up and die, so i can piss on your unmarked grave, You vile, worthless and less than nothing nitwit.

Jesu shocked shocked

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Becomes Second Official Language After French In Benin Republic by obaaderemi: 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
menace1:
Proudly afonja, we dominate
I wonder why some of you call yourselves by that name.No real yorubaman calls himself that accursed name.
Re: Yoruba Becomes Second Official Language After French In Benin Republic by deomelo: 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAhgFCxavnI

Egungun festival in Trinidad and Tobago...

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Becomes Second Official Language After French In Benin Republic by Drogbs: 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
hundredhunndred:

The pathetic scumbag is even using my line, your parents were scum and you are doing the most glorious job of following your cursed family tradition even your fellow compressed head cannibals will surely be crying for you, cos you are easy to pummel. cheesy cheesy

I'm easy to "pummel", lets put that in context once again before people here start getting ideas since we all know you love manhoods a lot..so in view of your sick fantasies with the male sex organ,I gotta Question... did your dad rape you when you were a child? Lmfaooo cause your subtlety of scary ideas need no context clues, bit.chh ass I'm using your lines, want a cookie for that? problem is your are monotonously boring and unimaginatively juvenile in your rants so I'm just playing along with you, psyching you up till you self destruct without me trying too hard...so lemme guess, your nexr line of comebacks will be about my family been cursed, cannibals, Osu,...blah blah blah blah, babble babble babble, oya what have you got next in your arsenals of weak jokes boy? cheesy
Re: Yoruba Becomes Second Official Language After French In Benin Republic by obaaderemi: 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
AbidjanOjukwu:

You should beg us to free your people first, 9th class citizen and 21st century slaves to all tribe in Nigeria. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Do you not see them begging here saying,"give us biafla,give us biafla,if only we can have biafla."?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Becomes Second Official Language After French In Benin Republic by hundredhunndred: 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
Drogbs:

Lmaooo funny guy, gotta catch a flight...will deal with your matter later

Descendant of ojukwu, doing the Abidjan style as usual. Shameless mofo

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Becomes Second Official Language After French In Benin Republic by Drogbs: 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
deomelo:

Y'all be catching flight from one akpu village to the next?

funny Igbos..
Oga I stay in the United States, God bless you all!
Re: Yoruba Becomes Second Official Language After French In Benin Republic by deomelo: 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
Drogbs:

Who dash you?

Comedian..

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Becomes Second Official Language After French In Benin Republic by Drogbs: 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
deomelo:

Who dash you?

Comedian..
For real bro, nothing to brag about here.
Re: Yoruba Becomes Second Official Language After French In Benin Republic by johnserek: 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
Drogbs:

Only a matter of time before they catch you with Narcotics

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of President Buhari Visit To Benue Over The Recent Killings In The State / Enugu Brt To Be Run By Nigeria Made Buses! / Subsidy Removal: Jonathan & Back-Stabbing Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.