Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,365 members, 7,861,003 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:43 PM

When Your Boyfriend Refuses To Marry You Cos You Are Not A Graduate(photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Boyfriend Refuses To Marry You Cos You Are Not A Graduate(photos) (4458 Views)

Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You / "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / When Your Girlfriend Leaves You Cos Other Girls Hit On You Alot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: When Your Boyfriend Refuses To Marry You Cos You Are Not A Graduate(photos) by Ximenez(m): 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
I only admire and go after ladies that are ahead of me. I met the last lady I dated immediately she graduated, i was in 300 level then, beautiful, smart and intelligent. The fact that she rejected some working class guys to be with me then really boosted my self esteem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor caught sleeping with Church members wife runs out Naked / "Nothing Happened" He Just Passed The Night. / On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.