Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

"Nothing Happened" He Just Passed The Night. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Nothing Happened" He Just Passed The Night. (4419 Views)

Man Begs Sidechic To Take Him Back After Discovering He Just Welcomed A 2nd Chil / I Didnt Sleep With The Guy, We Just Romanced And He Just Cum Inside Me Small / How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Nothing Happened" He Just Passed The Night. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
So can you trust the words of your partner if you discovered an opposite sex passed the night with them, and they said to you "nothing happened"
Re: "Nothing Happened" He Just Passed The Night. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2019
When I no resemble Sanyeri!

6 Likes

Re: "Nothing Happened" He Just Passed The Night. by czarina(f): 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
Rogosa:
Who is Sanyeri?

Just curious
Re: "Nothing Happened" He Just Passed The Night. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
czarina:
Who is Sanyeri?
Just curious
ask him

2 Likes

Re: "Nothing Happened" He Just Passed The Night. by ecstasy357(m): 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
I can because it will never happen. She will not slept with a guy alone, she has never done and probably won't.
Re: "Nothing Happened" He Just Passed The Night. by Trizyd(m): 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
ecstasy357:
I can because it will never happen. She will not slept with a guy alone, she has never done and probably won't.

Be ready to hear this particular phrase, " it was a mistake"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nothing Happened" He Just Passed The Night. by Katier00(f): 5:28pm On Jul 04, 2019
Why not. What were you expecting to happen before
Re: "Nothing Happened" He Just Passed The Night. by Vikkoh(m): 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
Slept twice in a room with a female friend that I was s*xu@lly attracted to but nothing happened!
I repeat! NOTHING HAPPENED!! grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: "Nothing Happened" He Just Passed The Night. by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
Vikkoh:
Slept twice in a room with a female friend that I was s*xu@lly attracted to but nothing happened!

Lie of the century, if there was no sexual attraction I for believe small.

2 Likes

Re: "Nothing Happened" He Just Passed The Night. by clive2u(m): 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
I cant believe such, even if she dey period they'l still do hand job
Re: "Nothing Happened" He Just Passed The Night. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Could be true tho... It was back in my uni days on a cold rainy night with her i tried touching her on the single little bed we both shared in her room but then i the whole night disappeared and it was 7 AM.... I was dead drunk the night i came over and i could see the disappointment in her look but i couldn't do nothing about it i had exams that morning and i was already running late cry

2 Likes

Re: "Nothing Happened" He Just Passed The Night. by Vikkoh(m): 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
Babe trust Me grin grin grin . She even slept half unclad grin grin grin but fvck I controlled my 'HotDog'

Fountainofyouth:

Re: "Nothing Happened" He Just Passed The Night. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
Why will the opposite gender (who is not a relative) pass a night at his place? angry

1 Like

Re: "Nothing Happened" He Just Passed The Night. by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
Vikkoh:
Babe trust Me grin grin grin . She even slept half unclad grin grin grin but fvck I controlled my 'HotDog'

I can never believe you, don't try to convince me.

4 Likes

Re: "Nothing Happened" He Just Passed The Night. by MJBOLT: 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2019
i will come back to give my answer when i have a GF
Re: "Nothing Happened" He Just Passed The Night. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
ecstasy357:

how are you sure it wasn’t neon her room last night cheesy
Re: "Nothing Happened" He Just Passed The Night. by Trizyd(m): 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
Vikkoh:
It's possible, buh don't bullshit us here, you must have been depressed or at least something was holding you back.
Re: "Nothing Happened" He Just Passed The Night. by Mikeidumokhai12(m): 8:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
Yes! Because at my early age I did same and boom she refused and nothing happened..
Re: "Nothing Happened" He Just Passed The Night. by rex444(m): 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
The tots will certainly come but when U can be able to sister zone a chick ....se fini
Re: "Nothing Happened" He Just Passed The Night. by Airoflaw(m): 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2019
dairykidd:

Could be true tho... It was back in my uni days on a cold rainy night with her i tried touching her on the single little bed we both shared in her room but then i the whole night disappeared and it was 7 AM.... I was dead drunk the night i came over and i could see the disappointment in her look but i couldn't do nothing about it i had exams that morning and i was already running late cry
And nothing happened I repeat nothing happened

Re: "Nothing Happened" He Just Passed The Night. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2019
Airoflaw:
And nothing happened I repeat nothing happened
Lol Guy u nor know all those unexpected drinking for school when ur guy just get free money & wants to shock u because u were both broke in the morning not knowing that u urself still dey plan to shock am too. Baba i off oh i no go lie and she wore only all those silk nighties with nothing under knowing i would be back because she asked for a bowl of ice cream. Ice cream i no remember to buy, zugging i no give her she hated me for like a week

1 Like

Re: "Nothing Happened" He Just Passed The Night. by Godsfavour78: 1:19am On Jul 05, 2019
dairykidd:

Lol Guy u nor know all those unexpected drinking for school when ur guy just get free money & wants to shock u because u were both broke in the morning not knowing that u urself still dey plan to shock am too. Baba i off oh i no go lie and she wore only all those silk nighties with nothing under knowing i would be back because she asked for a bowl of ice cream. Ice cream i no remember to buy, zugging i no give her she hated me for like a week
uniben product
Re: "Nothing Happened" He Just Passed The Night. by goat22: 1:43am On Jul 05, 2019
MariaLavina:
Why will the opposite gender (who is not a relative) pass a night at his place? angry

WHY WHY!? angry WHY WILL THIS HAPPEN?! Why?! angry Tell me WHY Maria WHY?!
Re: "Nothing Happened" He Just Passed The Night. by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 05, 2019
Godsfavour78:
uniben product
Lolz for where AAU OG... I hope ur still keeping the faith strong my guy smiley

1 Like

Re: "Nothing Happened" He Just Passed The Night. by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 05, 2019
it's well
Re: "Nothing Happened" He Just Passed The Night. by boomssey(f): 11:12am On Jul 05, 2019
Rogosa:
lol
Re: "Nothing Happened" He Just Passed The Night. by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 05, 2019
I’ve slept in same bed many times with this female friend. We usually sleep nakeed. NOTHING has ever happened

czarina:
Who is Sanyeri?

Just curious

That Yoruba actor with tribal mark. You know people with his type of mark are usually dumb grin grin

Re: "Nothing Happened" He Just Passed The Night. by czarina(f): 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2019
omokoginimi:
I’ve slept in same bed many times with this female friend. We usually sleep nakeed. NOTHING has ever happened

That Yoruba actor with tribal mark. You know people with his type of mark are usually dumb grin grin
Lol...that's him? I think I've seen his meme around. cheesy But you're stereotyping...you know that, right?

@that your upper comment lipsrsealed
Re: "Nothing Happened" He Just Passed The Night. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
czarina:
Lol...that's him? I think I've seen his meme around. cheesy But you're stereotyping...you know that, right?

@that your upper comment lipsrsealed
No, I’m not. I didn’t come up with that. That’s what I hear people say

You don’t believe my story? Lol cheesy
Re: "Nothing Happened" He Just Passed The Night. by czarina(f): 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
omokoginimi:

No, I’m not. I didn’t come up with that. That’s what I hear people say

You don’t believe my story? Lol cheesy
people actually say that?! shocked

I believe your story jare... 100%!
Re: "Nothing Happened" He Just Passed The Night. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
czarina:
people actually say that?! shocked

I believe your story jare... 100%!

That’s why you hear people ask ‘shey you see mark for my face ni?’... I’m sure you must have come across that line

And thanks for believing my true life story grin grin
Re: "Nothing Happened" He Just Passed The Night. by czarina(f): 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2019
omokoginimi:

That’s why you hear people ask ‘shey you see mark for my face ni?’... I’m sure you must have come across that line

And thanks for believing my true life story grin grin
Yeah, I remember now. I think Simi once got called out by one lady with it after she used a slang about tribal marks.

Yeah right! The same way you believe Boss J and his server and satellite issues.

How are you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Mark Zuckerberg This Terrible And Ridiculous / My Wife Exposes Her Boobs And Buttocks, I Can't Marry Her Again / How To Be A Bad Boy In 8 Easy Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.