Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today (31776 Views)

Photos From Buhari’s Meeting With PDP Governors In Aso Rock / Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) / Osinbajo Meets With President Buhari In London Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by dumie(f): 7:12am On Jul 25, 2017
Buhari has turned into a museum that everyone goes to see

Apparently, that is Apc's achievement.. visiting Buhari in London

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by Annie939(f): 7:16am On Jul 25, 2017
hahahahahaha without governor fayose because Apc won't allow him go
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by Pope22(m): 7:44am On Jul 25, 2017
Mocking visit or solidarity visit
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by eagleeye2: 7:45am On Jul 25, 2017
northvietnam:
We will not take it....

unless you include Ayo fayose
GBAGAM

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 25, 2017
Why are we wasting money going to London ?

Why are we wasting money, treating Buhari in London Hospitals when we have good hospitals here _

Why are we wasting money hanging our jets at London ?

What is the problem with the Black Man ?

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by maxiuc(m): 7:46am On Jul 25, 2017
sarrki:

So you don't even trust your own state governor

But trust the so called afonja governor

I shake my head for you

Enemies of the state can go Any length for the hatred of pmb

Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by eagleeye2: 7:47am On Jul 25, 2017
pelumi111:
if Gov. Fayose is not there then everything is staged...... I just pray dey remember to take their drinks to London just as dia APC governors did
True talk.
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by pawesome(m): 7:47am On Jul 25, 2017
Propaganda...include Fayose n we wil agree buh without Fayose,all na lie
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by sweetkev(m): 7:47am On Jul 25, 2017
ybalogs:
Speedy recovery Baba.
#GodblessNigeria
Bro, God has turned his back on Nigeria. We know the countries that are blessed.
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by Memories12411: 7:48am On Jul 25, 2017
When will Nairaland delegates visit Buhari in London?
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by northvietnam(m): 7:48am On Jul 25, 2017
sarrki:

I shake my head for you

you are a very known person...(s.hares same men.tal health status with Kemi)
Kemi Omololu Olunloyo fall on yOU
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by Akonimohate2: 7:48am On Jul 25, 2017
Hmmm

Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by chiagozien(m): 7:48am On Jul 25, 2017
Make una do a short video with the zoo president,even if na 30 seconds video.
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by CharlotteFlair: 7:52am On Jul 25, 2017
ybalogs:
Speedy recovery Baba.
#GodblessNigeria
You wish! Buhari is going further down, see people going to pay their last respect.
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by SalamRushdie: 7:52am On Jul 25, 2017
Why waste scarce resources when all Buhari needs to do is a 3 mins video call so we can all see
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:54am On Jul 25, 2017
After visiting him, me and my crew will also visit him too.

Fayose
Kayode
Ifeanyi4491
Nnamdi kanu
Asari dukubo
Seun and lalasticlala
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by CharlotteFlair: 7:55am On Jul 25, 2017
seunmsg:
Fayose may just end up committing suicide if this is true. This is the kind of attention that he has been seeking for the past two years and now, he's being overlooked for governors who did nothing to push the cause. Very sad! grin grin grin
You, when are you sarrki and LionDeLeo going to London to pay your last respects too? Or you still don't believe buhari has crossed the Rubicon?
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by awa(m): 7:56am On Jul 25, 2017
Why all these rubbish? Thought they said he is coming back in few days time?
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by abescom: 7:57am On Jul 25, 2017
Hahaha. I so love this. FFK will be p*ssing and shitting in his pants now. He won't like this at all.
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by abescom: 7:58am On Jul 25, 2017
awa:
Why all these rubbish? Thought they said he is coming back in few days time?
Did you lot believed when they said it? Were you all not doubtful and been praying he should be impeached based on some nonsense you guys cooked up in your myopic minds?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by agborodun: 8:01am On Jul 25, 2017
ONLY FAYOSE WILL SAY THE TRUTH AND THEY DON'T WANT THE TRUTH TO BE EXPOSED

3 Likes

Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by abescom: 8:04am On Jul 25, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
You, when are you sarrki and LionDeLeo going to London to pay your last respects too? Or you still don't believe buhari has crossed the Rubicon?
So the PDP governors are going to visit who? The Queen?

I guess this your post is the result of menstrual pains. Na like so he dey do you when he don start?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by MaziOmenuko: 8:10am On Jul 25, 2017
I would have asked them to get a video since that is all they have been demanding for...

But then, Lai Mohammed has already banned shooting videos abroad.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by nnokwa042(m): 8:10am On Jul 25, 2017
sarrki:

I shake my head for you

u that is talking when did afonjas start loving Igbo's they way you afonjas are hailing okoroawusa and ngige one will think you people love them with ur hart not knowing you people praise them cus they in apc,
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 25, 2017
Why is Fayose or Wike's name not among the list. Any pics from London that is not from fayose is fake.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by MaziOmenuko: 8:11am On Jul 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Why waste scarce resources when all Buhari needs to do is a 3 mins video call so we can all see

So that you will say the video is fake and doctored?

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by Xeedorf: 8:11am On Jul 25, 2017
Which day BABA became father Christmas everybody dey visit
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by iamdynamite(m): 8:16am On Jul 25, 2017
pawesome:
Propaganda...include Fayose n we wil agree buh without Fayose,all na lie
i thought fayose said he has pictures of ailing buhari, please do us a very big favour, tell fayose to release those authentic and exclusive pictures of buhari, or dont we deserve to know the truth?
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by omsal84(m): 8:16am On Jul 25, 2017
The PDP governors should go in a separate jet with a pilot they trust to avoid... you know what I mean? They should also observe the speaker kept under the scarecrow and have a hand shake, ask it to speak to Nigerians or else... na arrangi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Acting Police IG, Solomon Arase, Senior To Outgoing Police Boss, Suleiman Abba / Buhari And Other ECOWAS Leaders Meets Gambian President Yahya Jammeh (photo) / Nigerian Army Reacts To The Viral Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.