Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today (31771 Views)

Photos From Buhari’s Meeting With PDP Governors In Aso Rock / Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) / Osinbajo Meets With President Buhari In London Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by bashydemy(m): 9:41am On Jul 26, 2017
Edmanpumpin:

Do I expect a Neanderthal like you to believe.
Your opinion for your pocket. Its your cup of tea.
LOL... No be on DSS na daura state services.

Go play with sand or something and stop wanking off my mention.
Too busy for a Zombified kid.

hahaha sorry i don put sand for your garri by letting you know with all the ranting of your lord Fayose, He was under BAN by Mr President and he dear not step out of Nigeria since may 2016. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by Edmanpumpin(m): 9:57am On Jul 26, 2017
bashydemy:

hahaha sorry i don put sand for your gar, He was under BAN ent and he dear not step out of Nigeria since may 2016. grin grin cheesy cheesy

Keep making a fool of yourself online.
An uninformed person claiming the opposite.
LOL... May your Allah called Buhari The cadaver in London safe your lost soul. Amin
Your jobless self can now go play with sand or drink some garri.
Some of us are too busy for asswipes like yours.
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by bashydemy(m): 10:02am On Jul 26, 2017
Edmanpumpin:

Keep making a fool of yourself online.
An uninformed person claiming the opposite.
LOL... May your Allah called Buhari The cadaver in London safe your lost soul. Amin
Your jobless self can now go play with sand or drink some garri.
Some of us are too busy for asswipes like yours.

LOL thanks for putting smile on my face courtesy of your stewpidity..

I said Fayose and Wike was placed on BAN since May 2016 and all i expect you to do is research and counter me on that, But you are here wailing and saying nonsense.. Counter that with proof of any of them outside Nigeria from May 2016 or keep your gutter shut..
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by Edmanpumpin(m): 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
bashydemy:

LOL thanks for putting smile on my face courtesy of my stewpidity..

If them outside Nigeria from May 2016 or keterut..
Hahaha.... This asswipe thinks i engage Zombies in sane discussions? Lol...... My busy self got no time for Jobless mofos like you who hang around online to troll. Your Allah and idiotic prophet Mohammed called buhari need come pick you down to the same hospital his sickly self is incarcerated.
A slowpoke that doesn't know the tenets of democracy.
A myopic dingbat with no brain upstair to reason on his own, oozing out odour from his latrine of a mouth & got nothing doing than hang around on nairaland is not worth my precious time.
Go choke on faeces from the soak-away ediot and continue making a fool of yourself.
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by bashydemy(m): 8:46am On Jul 27, 2017
Edmanpumpin:

Hahaha.... This asswipe thinks i engage Zombies in sane discussions? Lol...... My busy self got no time for Jobless mofos like you who hang around online to troll. Your Allah and idiotic prophet Mohammed called buhari need come pick you down to the same hospital his sickly self is incarcerated.
A slowpoke that doesn't know the tenets of democracy.
A myopic dingbat with no brain upstair to reason on his own, oozing out odour from his latrine of a mouth & got nothing doing than hang around on nairaland is not worth my precious time.
Go choke on faeces from the soak-away ediot and continue making a fool of yourself.

NO sense..

Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by Edmanpumpin(m): 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
bashydemy:

NO sense..
No wonder........ You are one of those kids on social media. Grow up pikin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest / Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS / Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.