Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today (31778 Views)

Photos From Buhari’s Meeting With PDP Governors In Aso Rock / Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) / Osinbajo Meets With President Buhari In London Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by MrIndespensable(m): 9:20am On Jul 25, 2017
Chinua Achebe said it all...''there realy was a country'' so Buhari is now a statue that people go and visit...........Jeez!!!!!,messed up Administration...
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by BigBelleControl(m): 9:23am On Jul 25, 2017
DonaldYusuf:

And I guess when you visit someone who is sick it is because he or she is a monument? The way some of us talk about this man's health is baffling. Don't you visit sick people? God help us!!!

I won't be surprised if the response to this comment is an insult or name calling.
If you expect me to insult you for expressing your mind, then you're wrong. I'm not that petty.
It is human to be sick and be visited by 'loved ones', what I'm saying is this it is becoming a farce. If the presidency had handled it well in the first place this wouldn't have happened.

Very soon, it will become an all comers affair as every group will be demanding to see the president in person.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 25, 2017
If wike or fayose is not there ,then its just another propaganda
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by ozome15(m): 9:31am On Jul 25, 2017
Da selected the people they know that da can control,
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by lexy2014: 9:38am On Jul 25, 2017
net282:
Pmb made a lot promises to Niger , they shld allow him to perform, not wishing death , the old man actually has a good mission over Nigeria, the wickeds shld let him be!!!
who are d "they" that have been preventing buhari from performing? pls name them?is it in London that buhari is fulfilling his "good mission" 4 Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by GreatUniben: 9:39am On Jul 25, 2017
sarrki:

So you don't even trust your own state governor

But trust the so called afonja governor

I shake my head for you

Enemies of the state can go Any length for the hatred of pmb

How much is ur salary for being Zombie and sleeping here on nairaland morning till night? Just tell me, I will pay you over so that you will be able to sleep and rest

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by Seth89(m): 9:39am On Jul 25, 2017
When did Ajimobi decamp to PDP?

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by splendidcollins(m): 9:41am On Jul 25, 2017
why fayose not among,I don't think that the selected ones will give a true fact about Mr. President. But let wait and hear there feedback. :Pwhy fayose not among,I don't think that the selected ones will give a true fact about Mr. President. But let wait and hear there feedback.
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by lexy2014: 9:43am On Jul 25, 2017
BigBelleControl:

If you expect me to insult you for expressing your mind, then you're wrong. I'm not that petty.
It is human to be sick and be visited by 'loved ones', what I'm saying is this it is becoming a farce. If the presidency had handled it well in the first place this wouldn't have happened.

Very soon, it will become an all comers affair as every group will be demanding to see the presidency in person.
d next on d list is national assembly. after that, traditional rulers.next is NURTW a.k.a. agberos. Fulani herdsmen and militants are next in line then NLC/TUC. after all these nnamdi KANU and his crew, then chibok girls etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.....I forgot 2 mention, market women.very important

3 Likes

Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by concho(m): 9:47am On Jul 25, 2017
I dnt trust any nigerian leader, APC or PDP....show us vidjio or u knw nah.....
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by moses93(m): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2017
na now agbada go hook wire!! let's go there!!!
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by ali101(m): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2017
said baba buhari
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by lexy2014: 9:50am On Jul 25, 2017
DonaldYusuf:

And I guess when you visit someone who is sick it is because he or she is a monument? The way some of us talk about this man's health is baffling. Don't you visit sick people? God help us!!!

I won't be surprised if the response to this comment is an insult or name calling.
there's nothing wrong with buhari being sick but there's everything wrong in him and his team concealing d nature of d illness from Nigerians cos of d fear of section 144. secondly, d same president who denounced medical tourism is now its greatest practitioner. more than 3billion was allocated to aso rock clinic alone yet d president doesn't c anything wrong in spending billions more in d uk after he said we should purchase only made in Nigeria goods for scarcity of forex.my brother what is wrong is wrong.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by lexy2014: 9:53am On Jul 25, 2017
oluwatosinjacob:
Maybe I should go to the uk embassy and apply for a visiting visa also to visit and snap pictures with my president.
me I don't need to go to embassy. I talked to rotimi amaechi via video chat.he assured me that d president is working my visa

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by TinaAnita(f): 9:53am On Jul 25, 2017
And fayose of all PDP governors didn't make the list? No way! Kolewelk.
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by lexy2014: 9:55am On Jul 25, 2017
PHILipu1:
So that he will poison our president?
Fayose is a security treat to our president and he should not never be allow close to Mr president.

He can go their with dangerous chemical or perfume and finally kill our president.
Buhari/osinbajo till 2013
u got that right
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by moses93(m): 9:56am On Jul 25, 2017
lexy2014:
d next on d list is national assembly. after that, traditional rulers.next is NURTW a.k.a. agberos. Fulani herdsmen and militants are next in line then NLC/TUC. after all these nnamdi KANU and his crew, then chibok girls etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.....I forgot 2 mention, market women.very important
I think widows should visit him too and his wife will lead them coz she also a..weee.....d.....o.....w.... as far as am concerned. lolz.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by lexy2014: 9:57am On Jul 25, 2017
abescom:
Did you lot believed when they said it? Were you all not doubtful and been praying he should be impeached based on some nonsense you guys cooked up in your myopic minds?
nobody cooked up anything. Pls avail yourself of section 144 of d nigerian constitution for clarity
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by tico1212(m): 9:59am On Jul 25, 2017
Babu don turn something dem dey take visa go see.. Na wa o. But, when did ajimobi of Oyo state join PDP?

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by lexy2014: 10:00am On Jul 25, 2017
moses93:
I think widows should visit him too and his wife will lead them coz she also a..weee.....d.....o.....w.... as far as am concerned. lolz.
grin grin cheesy. b4 e go reach our turn 2019 don reach. Person go need connection 4 this kind thing
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by ahamonyeka(m): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2017
The next people to visit pmb now is nnamdi kanu and his ipob.
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by bashydemy(m): 10:05am On Jul 25, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
please fayose must be there to give us real facts snap pictures of the skeleton and post any other thing is counterfeit we know he is dead but lets have fun with the visit team #noelectioninsnambra

Wailers Fayose cannot fly out of Nigeria, He was placed under BAN by PMB so them no born am well make him near airport.

He has been banned since May 2016..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by BERNIMOORE: 10:10am On Jul 25, 2017
GreatUniben:

How much is ur salary for being Zombie and sleeping here on nairaland morning till night? Just tell me, I will pay you over so that you will be able to sleep and rest
grin grin BMC's will not be happy with that pls stop it grin
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by seunmsg(m): 10:37am On Jul 25, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
You, when are you sarrki and LionDeLeo going to London to pay your last respects too? Or you still don't believe buhari has crossed the Rubicon?

Once you are ready to go with us wink.

Stop wishing death on the president by the way. Not nice! angry
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by gonzaga: 10:42am On Jul 25, 2017
Instead of all these visits with the attendant costs and all, why can't we just get a 2 minute video call from Buhari telling Nigerians that he is recuperating and will return as soon as his doctors give him the clear.

We already know that the president went for treatment and told us he will return when his doctors say so. Recent rumours about his state is what is fuelling all these visits and comments.

All these selective visits will continue to fuel rumours. We were all in this country when some Imams visited Yaradua and said he was OK. Another visit was organized for some select Christian religious leaders. Eventually, we know how that ended.

The only way to shut the mouth of nay sayers is for Buhari himself to speak to Nigerians in a video call and a language we all can understand.

I wish the President quick and speedy recovery from whatever that is ailing him.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by AMUNSI23(f): 10:47am On Jul 25, 2017
I think he is coming back in two weeks why the visit?i will also pay him visit soon
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by tuniski: 10:48am On Jul 25, 2017
seunmsg:
Fayose may just end up committing suicide if this is true. This is the kind of attention that he has been seeking for the past two years and now, he's being overlooked for governors who did nothing to push the cause. Very sad! grin grin grin
All the visits from aisha to govs and so on are in recognition of Fayose's challenge. Fayose has been so recognize apc/cabal are having sleepless nights!
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by NemzySeries(m): 10:54am On Jul 25, 2017
if not in nigeria why wud d preaident b communicating wit jst 1 faction & leaving d orda blind? & wen fayose talk nw d'll say hiz blasting d president......d orda day baba called governor of kastina & her emir speaking to dem only as if Niergia is niger republic
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by NemzySeries(m): 11:07am On Jul 25, 2017
gonzaga:
Instead of all these visits with the attendant costs and all, why can't we just get a 2 minute video call from Buhari telling Nigerians that he is recuperating and will return as soon as his doctors give him the clear.

We already know that the president went for treatment and told us he will return when his doctors say so. Recent rumours about his state is what is fuelling all these visits and comments.

All these selective visits will continue to fuel rumours. We were all in this country when some Imams visited Yaradua and said he was OK. Another visit was organized for some select Christian religious leaders. Eventually, we know how that ended.

The only way to shut the mouth of nay sayers is for Buhari himself to speak to Nigerians in a video call and a language we all can understand.

I wish the President quick and speedy recovery from whatever that is ailing him.
well said but if only bubu wuz a nairalander i bliv ur post wud av produced sumfin tangible
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by Beetobee(f): 11:07am On Jul 25, 2017
GavelSlam:
PDP governors no Fayose.

Dem don commot Fayose for setting.

Chai.

It is so pathetic that simple English cannot be deciphered by some so-called "educated" Nigerians. The statement says six PDP governors;it has named two plus an APC governor. It does not exempt fayose, does it? Always try to read through before contributing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yabagi Sani: Southern Governors Behaving Like Kanu, Igboho: ADP Chairman / The END Of IPOB Is Here. / Aminu Kani, Jigawa PDP Gov Aspirant Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.