Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today (31772 Views)

Photos From Buhari’s Meeting With PDP Governors In Aso Rock / Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) / Osinbajo Meets With President Buhari In London Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by pweetiedee(m): 8:21am On Jul 25, 2017
seunmsg:
Fayose may just end up committing suicide if this is true. This is the kind of attention that he has been seeking for the past two years and now, he's being overlooked for governors who did nothing to push the cause. Very sad! grin grin grin

It will just add to his mental problems. His time for suicide never reach.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by Princeboca12(m): 8:21am On Jul 25, 2017
oluwasegun400:
Some PDP governors would be part of the six governors that would pay President Buhari a visit at the Abuja house in London later today.

According to reports, Governors Emmanuel Udom, Dave Umahi of Ebonyi and Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo state, would be part of six- governors that would be visiting President Buhari today.

Governor Abdulaziz Yari of Zamfara state is also on the delegation. The visit according to presidential sources is being facilitated by the National Security Adviser, Babagana Munguno. The governors would depart for London from the Presidential Wing of the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport, Abuja later today and would return to Nigeria on Wednesday, July 26th.

This visit comes after someAPC governors and party chieftains met with President Buhari on Sunday July 23rd.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/25/pdp-governors-to-visit-president-buhari-in-london-today/

cc; lalasticlala

Is Ajimobi a pdp member
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by CoolAmbience(m): 8:22am On Jul 25, 2017
northvietnam:
We will not take it....

unless you include Ayo fayose
Who cares? Who are the we?
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by CoolAmbience(m): 8:22am On Jul 25, 2017
northvietnam:
We will not take it....

Who cares? Who are the we?
Empty rants!
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by 8stargeneral: 8:25am On Jul 25, 2017
I dont trust dis so called governors without fayose on d list,he will be d one to tell us d real fact about buhari's health,pls fayose join dem for d trip i won't take any of their story whn dey are back.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by SalamRushdie: 8:26am On Jul 25, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

So that you will say the video is fake and doctored?

But I will still say the visit was doctored and staged if I don't see a video complete with crisp audio of the President chatting with them, those funny still pictures will never cut it for me
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by Lerato12: 8:27am On Jul 25, 2017
Fayose must be there

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by Lerato12: 8:28am On Jul 25, 2017
fayose must be there o

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by MaziOmenuko: 8:28am On Jul 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:

But I will still say the visit was doctored and staged if I don't see a video complete with crisp audio of the President chatting with them, those funny still pictures will never cut it for me

If you believe that 4 governors from APC and 5 governors from the opposition PDP will all conspire to lie to you, then your extreme paranoia is gradually becoming fatal. It needs medical attention.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by Bimpe29: 8:29am On Jul 25, 2017
northvietnam:
We will not take it....

All South west Govs names start with A,
that is
Ambode,
Aregbesola,
Akeredolu,
Amosun
Ajimobi....
u know what A means to an Examination candidate
Except
Unfortunately, Ekiti, which has
Fayose
with letter F....
u also know what that means.
Shine ur eyes
���
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by Agimor(m): 8:30am On Jul 25, 2017
Fayose and Wike must be part of the delegates any other, other than this isn't representing PDP.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by oluwatosinjacob: 8:31am On Jul 25, 2017
Maybe I should go to the uk embassy and apply for a visiting visa also to visit and snap pictures with my president.
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by GuntersChain(m): 8:36am On Jul 25, 2017
Lying spirits on prowl, till when nta covers this visits live on air.
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by net282: 8:37am On Jul 25, 2017
Better so that they will also rest, it is very bad of wishing Mr President death
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 25, 2017
Guys,when you get to the new capital city make sure you bring take some "opposition" pictures and video footages. Bon Voyage! smiley smiley smiley
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by net282: 8:42am On Jul 25, 2017
Pmb made a lot promises to Niger , they shld allow him to perform, not wishing death , the old man actually has a good mission over Nigeria, the wickeds shld let him be!!!
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by DonaldYusuf(m): 8:44am On Jul 25, 2017
BigBelleControl:
So Buhari has become a monument site that everybody goes to visit in London and take pictures with.

They should just do a time table for all of us to visit him in London.
And I guess when you visit someone who is sick it is because he or she is a monument? The way some of us talk about this man's health is baffling. Don't you visit sick people? God help us!!!

I won't be surprised if the response to this comment is an insult or name calling.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by perdollar(m): 8:46am On Jul 25, 2017
there was a country indeed.
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by MTKbudapest(m): 8:46am On Jul 25, 2017
why waistn our money by visiting him everyday?

They said that he is comin back on the 28th of dis month and they are still visiting him on the 25th i dont think all is well with the vevetable.

Why cant he just adress the country and stop all these hide and seek games in this animal kingdom.

Abeg i don tire for this country mazi do make biafra come quick make we know where we stand if its nigeria, biafra or nigerdelta.

This time dem fit no bring any pix cos the governors don see am for us, dem go represent our EYES. Lol
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by krixik(m): 8:47am On Jul 25, 2017
Nonsense. Wasting our lean resources on foreign trip to see the President. Animal kingdom indeed.
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by hibee4uall(m): 8:50am On Jul 25, 2017
A good and welcome development but why FAYOSE, the Chairman PDP Governors forum, is not included. BTW I'm eagerly expecting their next reaction...

PLS CHECK MY SIGNATURE. THANKS FOR DOING SO
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by FrancisIgya: 8:51am On Jul 25, 2017
Why is Fayose not part of the delegation to see that his thoughts are not God's.
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by CadetFrancis: 8:54am On Jul 25, 2017
ybalogs:
Speedy recovery Baba. #GodblessNigeria
How can u wish a dead man speedy recovery? Sense fall on u
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by regma: 8:54am On Jul 25, 2017
i think Governor Ayo Fayose should be included
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 25, 2017
5DMindset:
Why are we wasting money going to London ?

Why are we wasting money, treating Buhari in London Hospitals when we have good hospitals here _

Why are we wasting money hanging our jets at London ?

What is the problem with the Black Man ?

yu really wana know the problem wit blackman....

wickedness,,hate 4 no reason,,selfishness/greed,,backstabbin/betrayal,, charm.... to mention a few.
buhari culd av stayed in naija judgin frm is personality frm afar,, i believe his trust in no one is d political environment is wat lands him in london hospital wen the need arise ... if politicians can buy judiciaries who are d doctors..
spending money on our president health is not a waste of money,,@least millions of dollars are no longer disappearig ,,within 2yrs we are in & out of recession under a dullard president even int'l countries nid to learn .
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by maclatunji: 8:57am On Jul 25, 2017
pelumi111:
if Gov. Fayose is not there then everything is staged...... I just pray dey remember to take their drinks to London just as dia APC governors did

How low can you get?
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by David160(m): 8:57am On Jul 25, 2017
Oda governors nko, or don't we have Apga??
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by Alanzazani: 8:59am On Jul 25, 2017
What the Bleep is going on in this country? Is Nigeria's capital now London? What has the seat of the C in C denegrated to in this Buhari's presidency. Why is everybody so quiet when we should be speaking up against this charade.

The youths are occupied with lesser issues while a few hold our collective future to ransom. Two years ago did we envisage our country bring run like this. God bless Nigeria with God fearing leaders
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by martineverest(m): 9:04am On Jul 25, 2017
Bimpe29:

All South west Govs names start with A,
that is
Ambode,
Aregbesola,
Akeredolu,
Amosun
Ajimobi....
u know what A means to an Examination candidate
Except
Unfortunately, Ekiti, which has
Fayose
with letter F....
u also know what that means.
Shine ur eyes
���

ayodele starts with z abi?
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by Jungleluv5: 9:08am On Jul 25, 2017
northvietnam:
We will not take it....

Then leave it.
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by mrsfavour(f): 9:09am On Jul 25, 2017
Is Wike and or Fayose ,no more no less.
Re: PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today by PHILipu1(m): 9:12am On Jul 25, 2017
northvietnam:
We will not take it....

So that he will poison our president?
Fayose is a security treat to our president and he should not never be allow close to Mr president.

He can go their with dangerous chemical or perfume and finally kill our president.
Buhari/osinbajo till 2013

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS / Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days / Dawisu To Akeredolu: A Northerner Still Won Despite Your Noise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.