Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got (56728 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by kennykendo(m): 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
nextstep:

When I refer to text game, I'm also talking of the case when you meet somebody striking in person, grab her handle/phone number and proceed to use that to run game. I met my recent girlfriend - Ghanaian - who runs a respectable food blog and we're off doing fun things when we can meet in person. This would never have happened using the stale profile and convo most guys.

Truth is, the major trouble with social media in Naija is that most of the girls on it are - to put it in my friend's words - hungry wolves. But you will find some gems, and learning how to stand out can make for interesting times. Most girls are also deadly boring with nothing to offer except body, and need to be filtered out. I really don't need to be a provider or listen to the 100th story of school fees, textbooks, oppressive teachers, hair, or the need for a phone. I don't want to talk Dubai either. Remember that music video Orente...? that's my ideal thing to do.

Funny enough, it looks like we're both agreeing with each other - though from different perspectives.

lol yeah bro, same idea different perspectives, that's why we have opinions....

��

all the same congrats on your relationship, you have your ways i have mine
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by mofewilkie(m): 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
lawrykings:

could that be you on your dp? if you really comments reserved. I have long dropped Cyber wars and a toddler getting me @it again, its a NO!

Lmao, when you were speaking ill of women and making such misogynistic statements, you forgot you were an old man. Apparently, age doesn't essentially translate into wisdom these days...
(in this 21st century, a woman's life revolves round men... what rubbish!)
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by kennykendo(m): 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
pocohantas:

You can as well say Nigeria's population is still what it was as at the last conducted census in 2006. Let's see how logical that sounds... undecided

I took my time out to download a concise report by UN on the world population in 'your' 2014, population was estimated at 7.2b, against the 7b you postulated. Please don't tell me they're same, 2million is too much a number to gamble with. When I am done reading it, your 4.3 might also turn out a blatant lie. You can make my work faster,by providing link to your 4.3. I can send you the file too grin

Warning!! all my posts are solely my view. Try not to convulse over them E-diots will be ignored, quote responsibly. #kisses#

I can do this all day, but when I stroke your spot, you might choose to ignore... in any case, enjoy your file, information I use is gotten from the dark web....

ask webmasters what is called dot onion files....then you'll know what I mean.....

I don't do Google OK?
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by pocohantas(f): 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
kennykendo:

Warning!! all my posts are solely my view. Try not to convulse over them E-diots will be ignored, quote responsibly. #kisses#

I can do this all day, but when I stroke your spot, you might choose to ignore... in any case, enjoy your file, information I use is gotten from the dark web....

ask webmasters what is called dot onion files....then you'll know what I mean.....

I don't do Google OK?
Can I see the file you got it from? grin grin
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by nextstep(m): 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
Khallyella:

Some girls have 300+ messages, how do you expect them to reply all?

Yah... exactly... and if 290 of them are from boring simps who all say: "how was your day"? "you look nice"... what's a girl to do? Can't even be bothered to delete, so just block. I had a hairdresser girlfriend who would show me so many unread messages and I remember thinking what a hassle to deal with this sh1t daily.

*Funny though, even though a girl is complaining about too many pings, if she doesn't get up to 20 unread in 1 day, the world has ended* Amirite? grin
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by kennykendo(m): 9:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
pocohantas:
Can I see the file you got it from? grin grin
get a PC running Tails OS, not windows or Mac
Tails OS, get your TOR browser ready plus your VPNs and I'll send you a link....
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by pocohantas(f): 9:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
You need a mail to send it to @ kennykendo?
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by kennykendo(m): 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
pocohantas:
You need a mail to send it to @ kennykendo?

once your devices are ready, do a search for 2015, male to female ratio of world population my source CIA book..

the files ? nope...sorry you MIGHT find what you seek...but as for the original files sorry work ethics you don't publicize work secrets, I'm already in trouble if my colleagues find my comments...

#stay sharp.
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by Abudu2000(m): 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
alcmene:

But why should a guy insult a lady just because she snubbed him?
reason with your head not ur ass, why would the lady even snub him at all like he knew him somewhere. She's lucky the guy is not even that insultive.if na bad mouth like me she go hate facebook and change for the better
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by alcmene: 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
Abudu2000:
reason with your head not ur ass, why would the lady even snub him at all like he knew him somewhere. She's lucky the guy is not even that insultive.if na bad mouth like me she go hate facebook and change for the better

See this one.....as if the lady owes him any apology for snubbing him.

Does that lady look like she can be defeated even if you are the one
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by Abudu2000(m): 10:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
sekem:

Don't mind them

That will show you how foolish some women can be at times

You cannot respond to simple messages

But you can devote all your time reacting and responding to insultive messages

Nansense
excatly what i thought too she couldnt say a simple hi but had the energy and battery life to type all those insults. Evwn considering that no light in nigeria i'm sure she took her time to go the gas station to get fuel all just to make one more enemy in life.....smh

That's how a girl in my street yelled at me the other day n when she later realized her self she was asking ne what i wantrd to tell her, i just told her its already too late..
She just missed a great luck coz my guy who we nicknamed young landlord was interested in her and even talked to me about marrying the girl when i told him she is a Igbo too..

1 Like

Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by Abudu2000(m): 10:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
alcmene:

See this one.....as if the lady owes him any apology for snubbing him.

Does that lady look like she can be defeated even if you are the one
boring dudes like you, always laying your ass down for ladies to ride on. I'm sure you wash ur wife's pants at home and when she yells at you for not washing it properly you still apologize to her...

If i wasnt in a goof mood now i would has tagged u as a disgrace to menhood for that statement alone but if you quote me again then you sure are
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by alcmene: 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
Abudu2000:
boring dudes like you, always laying your ass down for ladies to ride on. I'm sure you wash ur wife's pants at home and when she yells at you for not washing it properly you still apologize to her...

If i wasnt in a goof mood now i would has tagged u as a disgrace to menhood for that statement alone but if you quote me again then you sure are

Lol. .you are not different from that idiotic dude trolling that lady on facebook.
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by Abudu2000(m): 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
alcmene:

Lol. .you are not different from that idiotic dude trolling that lady on facebook.
no i am, the lady would have had a broken phone screen after i'm done with her grin grin
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
Nicheey:

lol,probably nokia

Lol
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
dancok:
insult me,local girl like you,just because u get yansh that i want to fu..ck

Now that's not funny. I don't play around like that
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by alcmene: 10:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
Abudu2000:
no i am, the lady would have had a broken phone screen after i'm done with her grin grin

Lol.... was fastening my seatbelt awaiting your punchlines.
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by MayorSampson(m): 11:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
Childishness from both ends
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by LordOfNaira: 11:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
MissRaine69:
Or just use the block button Why bother with all that?
Perfect! My kind of woman.
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by LordOfNaira: 11:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
The lady should have just blocked him. No need to reply at all.

And the guy should have just stopped sending the messages after she had ignored him twice. No need to hurl insults.
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by thesuave10(m): 12:02am On Jul 26, 2017
kennykendo:

lol yeah bro, same idea different perspectives, that's why we have opinions....

��

Unfortunately, nextstep is so so right. putting up good Pictures of yourself is being yourself. Also putting up interesting stuffs about you is being yourself. Have you heard of be the best version of yourself. Text game on social media is totally different from physical game. In fact text game on facebook is different from whatsapp. Unless your aiming for the 5 and 6 you have to be interesting. If your aiming for the 9 and 10 you have to be interesting. Not necessarily over the top cuz you could come off as try hard or childish. So being more interesting on social media is still being yourself. A good example is a party or night club vs the library or a mall. The way you are in these two environments will be different. Being yourself has more to do with personality. Different energy levels of whatever but same personality
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by Rozaytee: 12:40am On Jul 26, 2017
Dotwillis1:
some ladies and stupid attitudeundecided
na by force?...wen some dumb men cant simply understand sey she no wan reply
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by fait10(m): 2:48am On Jul 26, 2017
Rorachy:
I see that every time on my Facebook message.
that is how u will lose your real future husband angry angry
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by Collyno82(m): 6:09am On Jul 26, 2017
nextstep:

Have you thought that your messages are just like thousands of other boring chats? The onus is on you, the man, to provide something interesting to hook. If you, a guy, got messages from 30 different thirsty women, all boring, would you really be interested in continuing chatting with them? If you yourself were an outgoing guy, hanging out with really cool women, would you have time to read the same boring chats from 30 similar women? I really doubt it. SO why should she respond to your boring messages that add no value?

Here's an example, as a guide:

Your profile picture should have you doing something interesting, like riding a horse, standing under waterfall, dancing with your grandma... (yes we have horses, waterfalls and grandmas in Nigeria... so this is not some Western idea). Something unique and not the same pose as 99% of the guys. If possible, have a total of 3 pictures doing interesting things.

Include something interesting that you do in your profile (not your job, not your love for sports or drinking).

In your messages, add snippets of your interesting life or what you want to achieve. Something that happened to you as you went along your way today. Again, unique things. You can copy and paste the same message to multiple ladies, tailored to their interests and profile picture. Add pictures of beautiful foods and snacks that you encounter. There are some really nice places that make cupcakes and other beautiful snacks around Lagos and Abuja, that girls drool over. Certainly not chinchin and boli pics.

People are busy, in relationships, taking exams, preparing for interview, helping a friend get married, and so many other things that you can't make lazy attempts then get upset if nobody is interested. Ping once in a while, and if she starts ignoring your messages, that's a sign you didn't pique her interest... learn, improve, move on.
do all this just for a girl to respond to my chats? ur not serious
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by nextstep(m): 7:08am On Jul 26, 2017
Collyno82:
do all this just for a girl to respond to my chats? ur not serious

Yah... if you want quality women (not girls) who have a lot more to offer than their bodies and a shopping list. Women who bring value (intellectual, cultured, social, spiritual) and not suck value. Game can be as simple as "wassup? how market?" on Badoo to much more involved, depending on what you're looking for.

I'm tired of chatting up slay queens who can't afford their own weaves. If you've been able to get high quality women, please share what works for you...
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by kennykendo(m): 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
thesuave10:

Unfortunately, nextstep is so so right. putting up good Pictures of yourself is being yourself. Also putting up interesting stuffs about you is being yourself. Have you heard of be the best version of yourself. Text game on social media is totally different from physical game. In fact text game on facebook is different from whatsapp. Unless your aiming for the 5 and 6 you have to be interesting. If your aiming for the 9 and 10 you have to be interesting. Not necessarily over the top cuz you could come off as try hard or childish. So being more interesting on social media is still being yourself. A good example is a party or night club vs the library or a mall. The way you are in these two environments will be different. Being yourself has more to do with personality. Different energy levels of whatever but same personality

you got your modus operandi and I've got mine
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by thesuave10(m): 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
kennykendo:

you got your modus operandi and I've got mine

You'll discover that's the best modus operandi. All work but that works in more situations and is much more efficient. Trust me it is. With time you'll understand it better #ciao
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
Why accept my friend request when you're not willing to chat with me ?
I usually remove them when I notice they are not responding to conversations.No time for people wanting me to chase them in social network .I move on to my class joor,but not stooping so low to inslult who ever she thing she is.
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by kennykendo(m): 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
thesuave10:

You'll discover that's the best modus operandi. All work but that works in more situations and is much more efficient. Trust me it is. With time you'll understand it better #ciao

thank you, for the IDEA, like I said I've got my MO ...which works for me

Bless you
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by thesuave10(m): 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
kennykendo:

thank you, for the IDEA, like I said I've got my MO ...which works for me

Bless you

It's the BEST idea. Once again you'll get to know better. Thank me later. I prefer KFC chicken grin cool
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by kennykendo(m): 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
thesuave10:

It's the BEST idea. Once again you'll get to know better. Thank me later. I prefer KFC chicken grin cool

KFC chicken... hmpt I prefer McDonalds
Re: Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got by thesuave10(m): 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
kennykendo:

KFC chicken... hmpt I prefer McDonalds

Here you go again NOT going for the best. grin anyways it is what it is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like / Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.