Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,125 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Please Help, Is She Lying??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, Is She Lying??? (2447 Views)

Is She Lying? Please Help / What Causes Breast Pain?? Is she lying to stop me from sucking? / See 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A Verg!n, She’s Lying [ Must See] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, Is She Lying??? by lonikit: 7:04pm On May 15, 2018
my gf and I are in a long distance relationship, she lives in Lagos while I base in the north for now. we communicate very well (at least 4times a day). each time I jokingly ask her if any guy tries to woo her, her response is always NO. I'm beginning to doubt her bcus she meets pple everyday and she is pretty. Is it possible that a lady will not be approached by guys for more than 2years

pls, can this be true or she is just being silent about that??
Re: Please Help, Is She Lying??? by Cutehector(m): 7:06pm On May 15, 2018
So your problem is that she hasn't been wooed abi? Oya give me her number let me woo her.. Since you cannot trust her again cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Please Help, Is She Lying??? by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 15, 2018
lonikit:
my gf and I are in a long distance relationship, she lives in Lagos while I base in the north for now. we communicate very well (at least 4times a day). each time I jokingly ask her if any guy tries to woo her, her response is always NO. I'm beginning to doubt her bcus she meets pple everyday and she is pretty. Is it possible that a lady will not be approached by guys for more than 2years

pls, can this be true or she is just being silent about that??
She was probably in the arms of another man while answering that question... Long Distance relationship sucks.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, Is She Lying??? by Mufasa27(m): 7:07pm On May 15, 2018
How old are you if I may ask

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Is She Lying??? by Meekmind(m): 7:12pm On May 15, 2018
Mtscheeww...dey there, person wey dem go don Bleep tire...u beta look for one tight aboki kpekus wey u go dey knack steady steady
Re: Please Help, Is She Lying??? by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 15, 2018
grin
Re: Please Help, Is She Lying??? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:17pm On May 15, 2018
the only problem i have with your post is the part where you said you call her at least 4 times a day undecided

how many times do you call your mom or sister in a year undecided

golden rule: NEVER DO FOR A LADY WHAT YOU CAN'T DO OR HAVEN'T DONE FOR YOUR MUM OR SISTERS

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, Is She Lying??? by tayo60(f): 7:24pm On May 15, 2018
When it comes to girl's issue, some men are slaves. They do for the girl what they can never do for their mums and sisters. They worship d girl as if she is an idol. And at d end, d girl go chop d guy's eyes.
Re: Please Help, Is She Lying??? by lonikit: 7:25pm On May 15, 2018
Mufasa27:
How old are you if I may ask
does my age has anytin to do with ur comment. OK o, I'm in the late twenties
Re: Please Help, Is She Lying??? by lonikit: 7:37pm On May 15, 2018
Meekmind:
Mtscheeww...dey there, person wey dem go don Bleep tire...u beta look for one tight aboki kpekus wey u go dey knack steady steady

she is still a V.
Re: Please Help, Is She Lying??? by mrphysics(m): 7:40pm On May 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
She was probably in the arms of another man while answering that question... Long Distance relationship sucks.

grin grin
Short distance relationship costs

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Is She Lying??? by mrphysics(m): 7:42pm On May 15, 2018
lonikit:

she is still a V.

grin grin
She's carrying you in a Porsche. Who knows where she will drop you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Is She Lying??? by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 15, 2018
Are u asking us or telling us
Re: Please Help, Is She Lying??? by Adasun(m): 7:52pm On May 15, 2018
tayo60:
When it comes to girl's issue, some men are slaves. They do for the girl what they can never do for their mums and sisters. They worship d girl as if she is an idol. And at d end, d girl go chop d guy's eyes.
if i order one bottle of origin,u fit handle am? grin
Re: Please Help, Is She Lying??? by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:52pm On May 15, 2018
OP, ogini di? undecided
Re: Please Help, Is She Lying??? by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 15, 2018
She is trying to make you not to feel bad by telling you the truth tongue since your chat with her is in place I believe everything is ok.secondly is she picking your calls during weekends.
Re: Please Help, Is She Lying??? by SoapQueen(f): 8:13pm On May 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Not all though. Dunno why but I prefer long distance relationships. I am weird and wired like that.
Re: Please Help, Is She Lying??? by Apina(m): 8:18pm On May 15, 2018
So many people laying bear their insecurities, because you are a cheat doesnt mean everyone else is undecided
Re: Please Help, Is She Lying??? by lonikit: 8:24pm On May 15, 2018
mrphysics:

grin grin She's carrying you in a Porsche. Who knows where she will drop you.
lolzzzz. this got me lafin. I'm sure of that though
Re: Please Help, Is She Lying??? by lonikit: 8:30pm On May 15, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
She is trying to make you not to feel bad by telling you the truth tongue since your chat with her is in place I believe everything is ok.secondly is she picking your calls during weekends.

yes, she does. my previous experiences make me doubt if she is saying the truth.
Im not accusing her of infidelity though. but just dont believe that its possible that guys dont woo her
Re: Please Help, Is She Lying??? by lonikit: 8:35pm On May 15, 2018
Cutehector:
So your problem is that she hasn't been wooed abi? Oya give me her number let me woo her.. Since you cannot trust her again cheesy

trust is very expensive now. I av bn victim of trust severally.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Is She Lying??? by Headlesschicken(m): 8:37pm On May 15, 2018
undecided
Re: Please Help, Is She Lying??? by Cutehector(m): 8:37pm On May 15, 2018
lonikit:

trust is very expensive now. I av bn victim of trust severally.
na so.. If you cannot trust anyone then You live a single life and allow people to flex biko.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Is She Lying??? by lonikit: 8:38pm On May 15, 2018
Apina:
So many people laying bear their insecurities, because you are a cheat doesnt mean everyone else is undecided

I'm not a cheat sir and I never accused her of that.
Re: Please Help, Is She Lying??? by Apina(m): 8:40pm On May 15, 2018
lonikit:

I'm not a cheat sir and I never accused her of that.
Oga, my statement simply reads "to whom it may concern", and thats why i did not quote anybody undecided
Re: Please Help, Is She Lying??? by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 15, 2018
mrphysics:

grin grin
Short distance relationship costs
Im sure u get me.
Re: Please Help, Is She Lying??? by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 15, 2018
lonikit:

she is still a V.
I guess you mean virgin. Bwahahaha. grin grin grin
Don't ask me why I'm laughing, I no get time for question and answer session biko. grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Is She Lying??? by lonikit: 9:02pm On May 15, 2018
CaptJeffry:
I guess you mean virgin. Bwahahaha. grin grin grin
Don't ask me why I'm laughing, I no get time for question and answer session biko. grin
alryt
Re: Please Help, Is She Lying??? by Lalas247(f): 9:04pm On May 15, 2018
so your issue right now in life ... is that your GF hasn't been wooed by another guy ...

smh
Re: Please Help, Is She Lying??? by CyberWolf: 9:26pm On May 15, 2018
Why are you killing yourself with one girl in far away Lagos while you base in North? ... I can see that you’re already obsessed with that girl and she knows, by the time she finish dealing with you, you will come here wailing like a goat on heat period. Better get a girl closer to you and have peace of mind.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, Is She Lying??? by pawshjai(f): 9:40pm On May 15, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
the only problem i have with your post is the part where you said you call her at least 4 times a day undecided

how many times do you call your mom or sister in a year undecided

golden rule: NEVER DO FOR A LADY WHAT YOU CAN'T DO OR HAVEN'T DONE FOR YOUR MUM OR SISTERS
baba wah u saying.....wnt it sound awkward callin ur sis or mum 4 tymx a day...evn dey wnt b comfortable wif it...wen u say...dnt do for a lady wah u cnt do for ur mum nd sis...definitely nt dis sir... was wrng wif u guys nd bashing ladies...gosh
Re: Please Help, Is She Lying??? by lonikit: 10:13pm On May 15, 2018
CyberWolf:
Why are you killing yourself with one girl in far away Lagos while you base in North? ... I can see that you’re already obsessed with that girl and she knows, by the time she finish dealing with you, you will come here wailing like a goat on heat period. Better get a girl closer to you and have peace of mind.
tnx sir. but I can't really leave her, I love her so much sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Look For Guy Who Will Take Care Of Her Needs Without Sex, Get Funny Respons / Birthday Sex (23+) / How To Last Long In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.