Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,539 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

What Is The One Special Memory Of Your Ex That You Hold Till This Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The One Special Memory Of Your Ex That You Hold Till This Day? (481 Views)

How Long Can You Hold It Before You Burst(cum) In This Ladies? / My Girlfriend Seemed Perfect Till This Happened / Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The One Special Memory Of Your Ex That You Hold Till This Day? by jamale: 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
Answers
Re: What Is The One Special Memory Of Your Ex That You Hold Till This Day? by Fayos1(m): 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
Re: What Is The One Special Memory Of Your Ex That You Hold Till This Day? by hahn(m): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
The sex. Her poosy used to get very wet. Like a waterfall smiley
Re: What Is The One Special Memory Of Your Ex That You Hold Till This Day? by Victornezzar: 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
She was just like a best friend 2 me
But she don go Germany embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What Is The One Special Memory Of Your Ex That You Hold Till This Day? by emmayayodeji(m): 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
hahn:
The sex. Her poosy used to get very wet. Like a waterfall smiley

lol
Re: What Is The One Special Memory Of Your Ex That You Hold Till This Day? by emmayayodeji(m): 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
Victornezzar:
She was just like a best friend 2 me
But she don go Germany embarassed

And youre still here in 9ja too bad
Re: What Is The One Special Memory Of Your Ex That You Hold Till This Day? by Victornezzar: 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
emmayayodeji:

And youre still here in 9ja too bad
Yeah and am living a comfortable life without worries
we still keep in touch sha
Hu knows....she myt be my wife wink

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Special Memory Of Your Ex That You Hold Till This Day? by emmayayodeji(m): 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
Victornezzar:

Yeah and am living a comfortable life without worries
we still keep in touch sha
Hu knows....she myt be my wife wink

or she might not
its one of the 2
Re: What Is The One Special Memory Of Your Ex That You Hold Till This Day? by Victornezzar: 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
emmayayodeji:

or she might not
its one of the 2
baba na God hand e dey
I don't av a say 2 anything

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right The Right Thing To Do???? / A South African Lady Says Side Chick Are Important And Should Be Recognized In T / My name is Augustus...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.