Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Is It Right The Right Thing To Do???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right The Right Thing To Do???? (478 Views)

Treat Your Woman Right!! The Respect Would Come Naturally / pre-intimacy Done Right – The Art Of Really Turning Her On / Is She Saying The Right Thing Or Just Being Stupid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right The Right Thing To Do???? by secondincommand: 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
A friend of mine was into this gul about some month ago, he loved her so much, everyone was happy..... Then this guy came in first as a friend then latter started crushing on her, bt she told him that she had a guy, which he even kwn. When she told her guy this jst because of the trust he had for her, he told his gul if she want to be friend with him let her be but that it, something happed, this guy started spending hrs with her, even following her to her church becas my guy has his own church were he worshiped........ My friend saw this caution her gul (mind u they r both student) this even cause little quarrel btw them abt the way he stays, @times he comes from morning when i say morning i mean8 am or nine stay until night there was a time he stayed until 1am.... My guy saw this talked to his gul abt it bt the same thing repeated itself... HE has been trying to break him with the gul trying to have his way eva then until he succeeded......... My guy had a quarrel with her which made her changed he even suspected he was dating him which he was right......... Do u knw wat he did?? He called his gul told her that he is sorry for hurting her that if she is truly happy with this guy she should go to him..... that she shouldn't worry her self abt him he will be ok.

Now when i called this gul to talk to her she told me that my friend gave this guy the chance..... Now m asking if a gul really love a guy which the guy in returned trusted her will she be this funny?

Did he do the right thing...

Pls drop ur comment ur advice is needed.

Peace.
Re: Is It Right The Right Thing To Do???? by shege45: 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
na una wey still dy love woman get time...my mum love is enough for me.
Re: Is It Right The Right Thing To Do???? by secondincommand: 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
shege45:
na una wey still dy love woman get time...my mum love is enough for me.
true bt oneday u too will fall for love.
Re: Is It Right The Right Thing To Do???? by ikp120(m): 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
The guy who grabbed the girl was a sharp guy.

Your guy did the right thing. At least it is now clear to him that these hoes ain't loyal at all.

I pity the fools wey dey brag and boast say their babes dey absolutely loyal. Fools they are!
Re: Is It Right The Right Thing To Do???? by shege45: 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
secondincommand:
true bt oneday u too will fall for love.
am nt new to love...av love and lost.i then came to a conclusion dat no love can b as real a d love of a mother to her child.its unconditional. any love btw u and one girl is rubbish..dey are nt worth it.dem don show me pepper tire
Re: Is It Right The Right Thing To Do???? by secondincommand: 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
shege45:
am nt new to love...av love and lost.i then came to a conclusion dat no love can b as real a d love of a mother to her child.its unconditional. any love btw u and one girl is rubbish..dey are nt worth it.dem don show me pepper tire
true...
Re: Is It Right The Right Thing To Do???? by secondincommand: 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
ikp120:
The guy who grabbed the girl was a sharp guy.

Your guy did the right thing. At least it is now clear to him that these hoes ain't loyal at all.

I pity the fools wey dey brag and boast say their babes dey absolutely loyal. Fools they are!
truth bt the guy sha!!! ...... He planed it well..... Broke dem up..... Now dating the gul.

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Type Of Person You Need To Wait For / How To Make Parfait / If You Were Asked To Choose A Wife From All Your Past Girlfriends Will You Do It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.