Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo (42456 Views)

Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari / 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu / "Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now": Arewa Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by chimeee: 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
average Nigerian think like a slave, they can neither fight for their right or the right of their people but they will fight anyone that raises his head against the oppressor in order to find the favour of the oppressor. they rather choose to live on the kneel than die on their feet.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by hucienda: 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
This thread no go funny ...

1 Like

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by owobokiri(m): 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
They always pretend like they want peace...,meanwhile all they want is the calm environment to organize their owambes and hedonistic ceremonies. They want one Nigeria because they are addicted to Niger delta oil. simple. Happy slaves..

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by myright: 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
This the main reason I removed most of them from my friends list on FB

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by wristbangle: 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
Beremx:
real yorubas like you don't give a damn. I wonder which irresponsible category of yorubas are giving the omoluabis bad name. The Yoruba i know are friends of Igbos. I just hate bigotry between igbos and yorubas

God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by tommykiwi(m): 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
They should arrest him themselves..Afonjas!!! KANU carry on.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by wristbangle: 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
Agumbaa:

Ok members of yoruba youths congress are now fake omoluabis, right?
You claim you don't give a hoot but this was ur comment on this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3941822/ipob-leaders-nnamdi-kanu-uche#58766081

Plus you are always on threads that has to do with IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu, calling us all sorts of names and saying stupid things.

Show me the video of the YYC asking osinbajo to arrest Kanu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by EvilMetahuman: 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
izombie:
I still dey wonder why afonjas (yoruba moslems) carry this biafra ipob kanu matter for head. Can someone tell me why?
I still wonder why ediotic judas descendants won't stop calling yorubas whenever they can't make love to their hairy wives.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by bumi10(m): 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
who let the dogs out?

who?

1 Like

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by Mouthgag: 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
izombie:
I still dey wonder why afonjas (yoruba moslems) carry this biafra ipob kanu matter for head. Can someone tell me why?
YOU OSU-Igbos ARE D0LTS JUST WASTING TIME

EVEN THE CHRISTIAN IGBOS DONT SUPPORT YOU

6 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by chiagozien(m): 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
Osibanjo run for your life,your cowards brothers want to put you in trouble.they will be the first to back stab you.they did it to mko and they will do it again.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by AAinEqGuinea: 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
grin
Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by younglleo: 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
grin[color=#000000][/color]Afonjas

1 Like

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by 0b10010011: 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
Flat-heads trying to feel important!ified

Osinbanjo should give them Biafra and let them go in peace.

Nigerians re tired of there bleats.

They should return to there land locked erosion ridden orregion littered with villages and glorified slum cities

7 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by Alariwo2: 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ghen ghen.. it has started.

Na the people wey go finish Kanu and his biafra don rise so?

RIP Ipob, Massob, Tripob etc.. your games are officially over

6 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by okenwaa(m): 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
Afonjas wailing again....
I said it ,,,,Loud mouthed olodos with zero OBIAGU

Those Zanotti shoes though...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by ubest1(m): 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
Watin concern this jobless group

5 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by magoo10(m): 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
You can imagine the level of weakness and slavery coming from a supposed learned people.
Arrest KANU and make the Biafra come quicker.even your elders know their boundaries.
savagery

33 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
cowards that is how they behave, Awolowo called for Arrest of Ojukwu what happened he died a coward afterwards, now this street clueless touts that can't even handle Fulani herdman's , they are afraid to be left alone, which other arrest are they calling again I hate touts

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by youngpresidooo: 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
Agumbaa:
By Temitope Olanipekun on July 25, 2017

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/25/arrest-nnamdi-kanu-now-yoruba-youth-groups-tell-osinbajo/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=twitter

Lalasticlala.
rubbish, I think they talking for themselves not for YouTube youths

1 Like

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by enemybulldozer(m): 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ekiseme:
They should not arrest him,let him be, don't give him too much attention,
when he gets tired, he will know what to do,
I just pity those young people following him about,

NNAMDI KANU IS A SCAM
Can you tell me one good reason why Kanu is a scam??
I will be waiting don't runaway o!

14 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by Jaytecq(m): 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
ok oo....
Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by salford1: 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
hmmm..these so called youths were hiding when the IG was picking up yoruba youths in ife for defending their town. These idiots do not speak for me. These so called yoruba youths are card carrying members of APC. nonsense.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by petchi: 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
This must be the hand work of Hausa Fulanis to create division in the South.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by CltrAltDel: 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
where is the Video of them saying it....though I agree with them, arrest the Ipob Jesus and his terrorist.
you already know me....Proud Afonjaaaaa
grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4607164_unnamed_gif78b3b9bc676b133df687735c9c36e36e

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by ogawisdom(m): 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
Coward afonja ve nw arrived

Members of brown roof republic

Afonja (dwarf osibanjo) na small matter nw when we can handle Hausa Fulani n turn their King to vegetable(Buhari)

26 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by KingsleyCEO: 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
Arrest him for what? the first arrest made him popular the second with give him Biafra... Bubu made the mistake in the first place, you don't arrest people anyhow.

8 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by Vikings55: 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
Personally I like the way he is ignored
Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by uyplus(m): 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
I just de wait for d day that idiot go step him foot for Uyo, Calabar, Warri, Yenagoa since dem all be biafran territory as e claim. Deluded human being..
Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by binsanni(m): 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
mitchew folish set of people. any away i dont care jawe\
wink grin tongue
Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by Icon79(m): 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
These Afonjas must be the most envious people on the planet earth, for real! It looks like Nnamdi Kanu is getting a lot of attention, so the Afonjas came with their envy grin

*NewFlashAfonja* They had already arrested Nnamdi Kanu, but it didn't get them anywhere. He's not a weeping general like your your kinsmen, OK. And now you want them to arrest him again? How do you define INSANITY

O pari o

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photos Of President Buhari In Bamako, Mali / Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner / Pictures From The Construction Of The 2nd Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.