Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo (42444 Views)

Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari / 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu / "Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now": Arewa Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by ApexPredator: 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
I tire for these people

3 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by FODA(m): 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
They should just free the guy jare,those who make news don t make noise,kanu,pls and pls,don't carry this madness reach ibadan oh.signed,omo ibadan.
Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by ApexPredator: 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
Later they will say they don't care about Biafra agitation. Unity beggars.

6 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by brown116: 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
uyplus:
I just de wait for d day that idiot go step him foot for Uyo, Calabar, Warri, Yenagoa since dem all be biafran territory as e claim. Deluded human being..
afonja muslim, he is in akwa ibom now.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by excel101(m): 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
This is total lies and a fake news, trying to cause disunity amongst the South. As i can recall Southern leaders have met and have spoken with one voice in support of restructuring of 9ja.
Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
This is what we are waiting for, Hausa-Fulani who release him when Osibande took charge knew what they did, this is a set up,.

IPOB are ready for SW, your Heros OBJ and Awo Starve and committed genocide against Biafra women and children... And we are waiting to take that pound of flesh. ODEs

14 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
it seems they won't have anything to go with if Nigeria divides.

3 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by karmaisreal: 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
I don't see how this inter-tribal hatred and distrust can leave us anytime soon. This distrust was the main reason the North has always had its ways over the south. Everyone here spewing insults and bitterness is aggravating the situation. How does a faceless group represent the entire Yorubas? Has anyone known this group before? The Igbos who are so upset with this group can certainly believe anything.

Even if no one pursues you, and you have it at the back of your mind that you are been pursued, you will keep running.

And, why so much venom against the Yorubas whose opinion does not matter on how IPOB carry out its agitation. Yorubas have not at any time pledge to work with IPOB. So, why does it disturb the Igbos and calling Yorubas traitors? The reason is that the Igbos are secretly hoping that Yorubas will begin to do what IPOB is doing in the south east in the south west believing it will help them achieve the self-determination. But groups like YYC is doing just the opposite.

However, it will be suicidal for Igbos to again depend on other tribes in this struggle. Once beaten, twice shy. If Igbos do not have a clear strategy to exit Nigeria, they better don't start what they cannot finish alone.

5 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by nokatakata: 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
The only thing wrong with what kanu is doing is the language and insult he is using towards other tribes in his struggle for biafra. He can get biafra without having to insult others and provoke unnecessary fights or hatred. The south west and other southern region should speak up about wanting to leave Nigeria to form a country or better still be more vocal about restructuring. Yorubas especially need to speak up and put pressure on the FG concerning restructuring or getting their republic. People should not just leave kanu alone to be doing the fight. I am very sure if Kanu succeeds today with biafra, many other tribes will want to have their own countries. If that is the case, why aren't they speaking up.

Other regions need to let the north know that they do not have absolute power over Nigeria. Yorubas are probably keeping quiet because they have Osibanjo as VP and probably thinking he might become president if anything happens to Buhari. Well we all know the fulanis won't accept this. Even if Buhari decides to willingly resign today, the fulanis will do everything possible to frustrate osibanjo out of power and if they don't succeed, they'll definitely start another trouble to destroy his government. It will be funny to now see yourubas clamoring to leave Nigeria if the north refuses Osibanjo or insist that the north must continue to rule. The north can NEVER be comfortable if they are not in power, they will always create problems if they don't get power. This will never stop and if it's never going to stop, the solution is for everybody to go their separate ways.

Kanu doesn't need to insult anybody. He just needs to keep pushing and never relent. He must tell is followers never to engage in any form of violence , hence the FG sees an opportunity to use it against them. Whether every Nigerian likes it or not, the country will split at one point IF the northerners continue with the born to rule mentality. You cannot be saying ONE Nigeria and believe that you are above others.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by Fx55(m): 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
uyplus:
I just de wait for d day that idiot go step him foot for Uyo, Calabar, Warri, Yenagoa since dem all be biafran territory as e claim. Deluded human being..
Only you dey for Uyo, Calabar, Warri and Yenagoa Are you omnipresent? You be God?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
Agbaletu:
Who are the Yoruba Youth Congress (YYC)? I will advise my people to leave IPOB and Mazi Kanu alone. We have no business with whatever Mazi Kanu does. Is it so difficult for us to face our own challenges? Are we happy with this One-Nigeria Project?
Bros, this one weak me oo..

3 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by Mccullum: 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
i am highly disappointed in this group that calling themselves Yoruba youths, they shouldn't have allowed them to be used for unreasonable agitation of inconsequential IPOB led by cownu... they just let these flat head descendants of gorilla to feel important by exposing their mumu on internet, awon omo irankiran.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by Mcowubaba: 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
SoldierBoy1:
I tell you... The problem is most of them just lamely follow the bigotry trend on nairaland... I tell you as a Yoruba guy that among older folks who have no business reading tribal comments online... They prefer regional governance and worse case scenario a separation... It just amazes me how a whole lot got dragged into online tribal wars started an insignificant minority.... Truth is a Yoruba man has no business worrying about Biafra... I must admit that I appreciate our differences as tribes therefore would prefer Restructuring but if Biafra happens today then so be it, Yorubas would also have to seceed... So anytime on nairaland I see my fellow Omoluabis engaging themselves in what does not concern them I'm always confused because outside of nairaland no one cares. To all Igbo guys out there no need replying hate speeches in like manner instead just ignore because outside of nairaland we Yorubas have no problem with a tribe's self determination. GOD BLESS.
Brother, you're an intellectual man.

And about Hate comment and replies, I must confess Igbos are good at it, but we should remember Action and reaction are equal and opposite.

This news for example, will make Igbos lash out on Yorubas, this is the type of thing we are talking about.

Tribalism and Bigotry may have come to stay especially on Nairaland, I don't think the moderators are really interested in curbing this, it generates traffic and traffic generates Income for the owner of this site.
At the end of the day, it's business.

Even some small blogs and groups on social media have started putting up sensational news that will stir up tribal wars, so the can get massive views and traffic, hereby increasing their revenue, and as usual the Gullible youths are falling for it..
The truth of the whole matter is that, nobody should be happy with Nigeria the way it is, that's what makes me mad when I see some Yorubas supporting this Government.
This is not about APC or PDP, I am non partisan, I just need things to be better

10 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by cyprex: 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
Izombie just like your name suggests you don't and may never understand anything.
It is an aberration that your hero Nnamdi kanu is regularly disobeying his bail conditions and you do not see anything wrong with that.

Nnamdi kanu and his lieutenants are bent on making fame and fortune at of the whole Biafra scam.
I consider them as rogues and that's what they are.

Most of you who are largely ignorant or not even true Igbo's come here to support is criminal acts.

When we were given quit notice most of you went on rampage protesting that you can't be quit from your country.
Lets learn to live in peace with others please.

Nwata gini gburu nne gi- eju, gini gburu nna gi- eju, gini ka iji naka-eji, nwata I na anukwa ihe?

izombie:
I still dey wonder why afonjas (yoruba moslems) carry this biafra ipob kanu matter for head. Can someone tell me why?
Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by modsfucker: 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
Danzakidakura:
any group that think they are man enough should first attack Igbo's and see what will happen, have nnamdi kanu ever killed anybody stupid afonja see shakau killing people and badoo gangs killing people you won't issue threat on them its on innocent man that is demanding for the welfare of his people . cowards

Demanding it by insulting everyone

Who born the modafoka?

Igbos were killed in their millions before and nothing happened. If they refuse to talk to themselves, same would be accorded to them.... Idiots.
Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by ApexPredator: 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
nokatakata:
The only thing wrong with what kanu is doing is the language and insult he is using towards other tribes in his struggle for biafra. He can get biafra without having to insult others and provoke unnecessary fights or hatred. The south west and other southern region should speak up about wanting to leave Nigeria to form a country or better still be more vocal about restructuring. Yorubas especially need to speak up and put pressure on the FG concerning restructuring or getting their republic. People should not just leave kanu alone to be doing the fight. I am very sure if Kanu succeeds today with biafra, many other tribes will want to have their own countries. If that is the case, why aren't they speaking up.

Other regions need to let the north know that they do not have absolute power over Nigeria. Yorubas are probably keeping quiet because they have Osibanjo as VP and probably thinking he might become president if anything happens to Buhari. Well we all know the fulanis won't accept this. Even if Buhari decides to willingly resign today, the fulanis will do everything possible to frustrate osibanjo out of power and if they don't succeed, they'll definitely start another trouble to destroy his government. It will be funny to now see yourubas clamoring to leave Nigeria if the north refuses Osibanjo or insist that the north must continue to rule. The north can NEVER be comfortable if they are not in power, they will always create problems if they don't get power. This will never stop and if it's never going to stop, the solution is for everybody to go their separate ways.

Kanu doesn't need to insult anybody. He just needs to keep pushing and never relent. He must tell is followers never to engage in any form of violence , hence the FG sees an opportunity to use it against them. Whether every Nigerian likes it or not, the country will split at one point IF the northerners continue with the born to rule mentality. You cannot be saying ONE Nigeria and believe that you are above others.
Post bail Kanu hasn't insulted any other Nigerian ethnic group. He has adopted a calmer approach. These imaginary insults you keep mentioning are just an excuse for unity begging.
The children of Biafra will never relent in their struggle for indepedence.

13 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by Nwaisuochi(m): 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
uyplus:
Why didn't you include Portharcourt or it is no longer Niger delta?

10 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
I used to think yorubas are learned until now. If their representatives which are their best reasoning heads does not:

1. Know what a terror group is or looks like
2. Know the difference between a referendum and a call for war

then Awolowo's strugle for good education in the west is in vain.

Somebody just put his life on the line for all man to be free, only for dull heads to come together and produce a lame idea.

Awon oponu!

12 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by IyiolaOwabumowa(m): 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
Here's the post, it's 5000+ words long so I can't post it here, enjoy!

Read the post : http://theincomeblogger.com/traffic-generation-tips
Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by Anthonybrain29: 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
What foolishness! You claim to be youths and you have done nothing about the corrupt leaders in Nigeria but you have voice to say arrest kanu because he is bold to stand against the corruption in Nigeria.
Go and sit down or shut up!

9 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by Augustenite(m): 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
Is always a big pity when I heard the Igbo's under the ages of ipob . calling the Yoruba's coward and making themselves Israelites that wanted to come out of Egypt . please. Does the attitudes of the ipob correlates with that of the Israelites of those days. When in the scripture do you see the Israelites laying curses or causing troubles or making fun of themselves or fighting war against the Egyptians. . my question is why don't they be patient and wait for God to liberate them. Why must there own moses ( KANU) starts consulting deities. And not God. Yoruba is not a coward but wiser than any of them. Wisdom they say is profitable to direct... A wise man keeps all he has ...why the foolish one destroy all what he has earn. My fellow brothers ( Igbo's ) stop laying curse on the land that feed you and in which you bears the identity.. God bless Nigeria ..

1 Like

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by Franklerry: 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
Awon developper.. Even in gabon they keep develpping
Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
All i know is that the government is lurking at nnamdi kanu and will attack when is obvious the miscreant is most vulnerable.tomorow they will come and tell you their region is the most intelligent in nigeria and utilise their sense of humour more than any tribe in this country.bt ordinary scam been champion by one mumu millions keen into it.
Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by Franklerry: 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
Awon developper.. Even in gabon they keep develpping[b]Awon developper.. Even in gabon they keep develpping[/b]Awon developper.. Even in gabon they keep develpping
Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by Drogbs: 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
modsfucker:

Demanding it by insulting everyone

Who born the modafoka?

Igbos were killed in their millions before and nothing happened. If they refuse to talk to themselves, same would be accorded to them.... Idiots.
You sound like a woman

5 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by aremunojeem(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ibo need to be careful of this man kanu, remember he has dual citizenship.
Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by samsam2019: 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
I'm a Yoruba youth and I want to ask these idiot; is it by force to be part of a marriage?

12 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by solomonsly11(m): 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
Why must the government arrest him are you not tired of this Country, the other region is dominating almost every high position in the country, am a typical yoruba guy, who is sponsoring you and who are you standing for? You better keep quiet before thunder fire you and your group

5 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by trinity11(m): 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
Agbaletu:
Who are the Yoruba Youth Congress (YYC)?
I will advise my people to leave IPOB and Mazi Kanu alone.
We have no business with whatever Mazi Kanu does.
Is it so difficult for us to face our own challenges?
Are we happy with this One-Nigeria Project?

If this man is a yoloba man, then we have to add him to the high table that we prepared for the likes of Fayose, FFk and prof Soyinka.

Becox that question alone is wat 99% of afonjaxxx will not be able to answer.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by Oksman(m): 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
Beremx:
real yorubas like you don't give a damn. I wonder which irresponsible category of yorubas are giving the omoluabis bad name. The Yoruba i know are friends of Igbos. I just hate bigotry between igbos and yorubas

You just nailed it! Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by lordyugo: 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
Alariwo2:

What nonsense are you saying? illiterate!

SW contributes most to this union called Nigeria.. We own the ports (access to the outside world) yet we don't brag. We allow everyone free access including you ungrateful Igbos from your landlocked region.

What do you have exactly? Tell me what your region contributes that's making you feel important.. bloody parasites!

Why I don't blame South Africans for Xenophobic attacks then.. It's kuku you ungrateful souls that roam about who suffered it most.
Nonsense!

its embarrassingly hilarious that someone that jus called someone an illiterate would say " we own all the sea ports" nvr knew the fed port authority is now yoruba port authority cheesy and 80% of the importers are even igbos
seriously whr do u clowns crawl out from?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Reps To FG: Direct DSTV, Others To Implement Pay-As-You-Go Tariff / President Jonathan In Israel (Pictures) / See 9 States Buhari's Anti-corruption Battle Is Raging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.