Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo (42450 Views)

Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari / 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu / "Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now": Arewa Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by Rilwayne001: 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
These insignificant youths are only making Kanu and his ipob Flatheadss more popular. undecided

Well, whatever that will bring fast oodua republic. angry

1 Like

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
izombie:
I still dey wonder why afonjas (yoruba moslems) carry this biafra ipob kanu matter for head. Can someone tell me why?
so the person that said it is muslim abi? oponu osu.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by Youngadvocate(m): 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
I just don't understand why Nigerian youths wouldn't reason that a REVOLUTION is the only thing to save us from these old chaps who will o anything to perpetuate themselves in power and ruin our future.

However we may discredit Nnamdi Kanu, he is opening the platform and engaging everyone in the discussion necessary for the rebuilding of Nigeria.

But it's quite unfortunate that these same rascals we have as leaders have bought over the consciences of the youths so that they denigrate our persons and make caricature of our sensibilities.

The Arewa youths, obsolete Ohaneze Youths Council and now, the Green-leaf Yoruba Youth Congress are clear examples, as they rant only in measure of the largesse they are offered.

Nigerian youths wakeup!

13 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by Alariwo2: 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
PenSniper:
What is yoruba's business if any group wants out of Nigeria ?
Although Kanu and Ipob erred by adopting hate speeches and approaches but the mainstream yoruba remains unmoved and unimpressed by their antics.
This call for Kanu's arrest does not enjoy majority support in yorubaland.
As long as there is no physical or legal attack on any yoruba interest, please leave him be.

See this hypocrite.. so you forgot your brain in the village when Kanu was asking his terrorist supporters to kill every Hausa, Fulani and Yoruba they see.. even asking them to kill Oyedepo and Adeboye if they step foot in SE.

You all kept mute, gulping your akpu with Oil soup as if nothing happened.. What if a Yoruba had been killed in the process? You think you'll be alive today to comment on Nairaland?

Ordinary call for arrest, you're already foaming in the mouth.. What if we ask government to kill him for the greater good? You'll drink sniper or hang yourself?

Hypocrites

4 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by wristbangle: 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

You deserve a presidential award for exposing that treacherous, lying backstabber called wristbangle.

Lying and treachery is in their blood that they don't even know when they do it.

Provide the video link of YYC asking osinbajo to arrest kanu. Simple as ABC

4 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by obyno2017: 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
0b10010011:
Anambrans re the major agitators of Biafra knowing fully well they re first class Igbos and anxious to exploit there dominance over there fellow kinsmen.

An Ebonyi man who knows he will be a nobody at the actualization of Biafra being the least Igbo is not so freaked about Biafra has he has better representation under Nigeria.

An almighty Enugu is too big for rubbish! They far ahead of an average Igbo. Still a mysery how they fell under South-East cos there orientation is so western!

Abia is a slave to Anambra believing he is a second class citizen.

Imolites re same time civilised but easily influenced. They also will be a nobody in Biafra!

Bitter truth!
animal

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by Mcowubaba: 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
wristbangle:

Sir, show me the video of the YYC youths asking Osinbajo to arrest kanu.

I don't know why anyone among u cannot provide the video

Shamelessly shut up.
I won't give you attention today.

The have given you Vanguard newspaper link and picture, and even your previous comments on how Nnamdi Kanu should be arrested.
When you wanna talk bad about what an Igbo person, you don't ask for Video or Television,

You're shameless, you said Igbos don't sell to Yorubas, I asked you whether you wanted to buy land, so you can Pm, up till now, I haven't heard from you. grin

Actually I knew you won't contact me, you don chop finish to buy land, hahahaha
Your own is to be trolling about Nairaland, insulting Igbo people and opposing Biafra.

Have little dignity in your life, how can you keep living an unproductive bigoted life

Tell your confused youths to Focus on their region, tell your brothers and sisters to concentrate on developing their region.
Biafra has nothing to do with them, the should relax jor.

Show me Video evidence of Igbos not selling land to other Tribes undecided undecided
None of you can, just propaganda

I'm done with you, I won't reply you again Today

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by verygudbadguy(m): 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
When i read through threads like this, i can not but weep for my country, Nigeria. A Nigerian Youth thinks about his/her tribe first before any other thing. I don't find this forum interesting anymore because it has been bombarded mostly by children who know next to nothing on issues affecting our polity.

We see ourselves, the youth, as ready to take up the mantle of leadership but we do not act in accordance. The rich, influential elites have devised means of bringing disunity among the youth and we keep allowing them. They throw money here and there and becloud our reasoning with tribe and religious sentiments.

What is the way forward. I was reading through a thread where Mo'cheddah raised pressing issues about the youth and the state of the country. A lot of people were not touched by the write up because we have lost our conscience, our moral values.

What is the way forward, Nigerian youths?

4 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by 0b10010011: 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
obyno2017:
animal

Which type of animal?
Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by Lightening: 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
wristbangle:

Show me the video of the YYC asking osinbajo to arrest Kanu

You have been believing vanguard reports without demanding for the videos of those reports. Why would you demand to see the video of the YYC calling for Kanu's arrest before believing? You see how you people keep behaving like chameleon and ridiculing yourselves. Biafra has come to stay. Get used to it.

16 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by ipobarecriminals: 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
cool sad wink wink smiley wink wink grin grin grin angry cool cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink cool PA osinbanjo is too gentle . arrest that terrorist
Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by gsmphoneseller: 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ekiseme:
They should not arrest him,let him be, don't give him too much attention,
when he gets tired, he will know what to do,
I just pity those young people following him about,

NNAMDI KANU IS A SCAM

But better than awolowo the thief

20 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by Cubeet: 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
uyplus:
I just de wait for d day that idiot go step him foot for Uyo, Calabar, Warri, Yenagoa since dem all be biafran territory as e claim. Deluded human being..
Who you be. wetin you fit do

9 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by SoldierBoy1(m): 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
If this is true then what the hell Is wrong with these guys... Abeg Yorubas have no business scrutinizing anything Kanu does... Like seriously what concerns us... If the federal government does not want secession for any tribe then they should grant a referendum... How has anything Kanu said or done affected any South westerner... Na this kind people they bring unnecessary backlash to us... Make they go rest abeg... Before anybody insult Yoruba tribe as a whole you should know that a certain minor percentage can't represent the interest of a tribe... Even if Kanu once made hate statements for GOD'S sake these guys should move on because it's not worth the fuss. God bless.

13 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by Ziluxger: 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
EmperorKpee:
If our brothers really want biafra like they are agitating for it everyday, all they need do is to first move from the states of the other tribes where they are presently and start their agitation from their self acclaimed biafran states.
Secondly, they should tell every one they count a biafran occupying a political sit of a senior staff as a Nigerian politician to step down and go vie for a political sit in their biafran republic.
I dont see how you wont get your wishes within 90 days.
But I doubt if they will be able to. Go to every states in Nigeria, U find dem agitating biafra up and down like anyone stands to lose anything if they go. I see Nnamdi Kanu as a power freak just like Buhari. He's just trying to get himself busy while also getting fame in return.
Can you stop being stupid? Your type is the reason why they are insulting Yorubas here.

15 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by ERO32: 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ezigboune:
Nekwa ndia o... Odika egwu adiro unu na-anya
Pls ... I am confused, where is the violence that he is talking about, then he forget boko and herdsmen when he was thinking about terror... That must be high on osogbo weed... Biafra or nothingB-)B-)B-)

1 Like

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by obyno2017: 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
0b10010011:

Which type of animal?
Nkita lachaa gi anya

6 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by Lightening: 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
uyplus:
I just de wait for d day that idiot go step him foot for Uyo, Calabar, Warri, Yenagoa since dem all be biafran territory as e claim. Deluded human being..

The main cause of cancer is hatred. Quit hating! My 2 Biafran shillings.

6 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by gsmphoneseller: 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
I pity Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by gsmphoneseller: 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
This is why I don't do any serious thing with Yorubas, they are traitors and betrays their friends.

Trust a Yoruba at your peril

19 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by 0b10010011: 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
obyno2017:
Nkita lachaa gi anya

Wrong!

Am a goat.
Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by Alariwo2: 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
owobokiri:

All your major billionaires are oil thieves.. You can never compete in a level playing ground that is why national politics is a do or die affair for you.. . That says much about your desperation for one Nigeria.. You have ports? Who keeps them active? sleazy treacherous bunch of unity beggars..

The Nigerian govt. keeps the ports active, definitely not igbos.
You criminal elements who don't know more than pushing hard drugs to spoil the country's reputation. After pushing drugs and all sort of crimes, they will open chemist shop or supermarkets as cover.

Prostitution nko? na dem full there.. both home and abroad. Please tell me one functional thing in your region other then propaganda and useless noise making.
Has your Obingo in Anambra been able to export his phantom ugwu leaves yet?

#yeye

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by fatiaforreal: 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
SolidGenius:
We all know yerobas as saboteurs... A tribe full of weaklings, sex addicts, rapist, vagina hunters, beggars, haggard looking ritualists, slum dwellers, and unrepentant back stabbers

Lazy tribe. Nnamdi Kanu was right when he said Yerobas are never to be trusted... Cowards who die 100 times before their actual death.

The most exciting thing is that your actions just keep alienating your scratched clawed faces from other tribes.

After all these grammar, pack your bags and baggages and gerarahere men grin grin grin. You in particular, you'll be arrested in your next trip to India grin grin grin Igbos!

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by gsmphoneseller: 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
Alariwo2:

You criminal elements who don't know more than pushing hard drugs to spoil the country's reputation. After pushing drugs and all sort of crimes, they will open chemist shop or supermarkets as cover.

Prostitution nko? na dem full there.. both home and abroad. Please tell me one functional thing in your region other then propaganda and useless noise making.

#yeye

Unity begger spotted

8 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by AlwaysUltraPad: 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
izombie:
I still dey wonder why afonjas (yoruba moslems) carry this biafra ipob kanu matter for head. Can someone tell me why?
every Yoruba that kicks against biafra and that useless kanu is a Muslim. You guys are headless donkeys.

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by owobokiri(m): 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
Alariwo2:

#yeye

An ijiot on steroids who bows before Pablo Tinubu as his personal lord and Savior is complaining about drug dealings? Do you know who started that illicit trade in this country? Read your history bro...

14 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by sheyinoni(m): 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
karmaisreal:
Groups like the one Adepoju represents pretend to speak for Yorubas which is rather not true. These guys collect money from polithiefians and go about spewing thrash. Igbos can go and they can go about their self-determination whichever way they choose, It is not the problem of the south west in any way.

Most Yorubas do not care if Igbos leave and if allowed to cast vote in a referendum, would rather vote that Igbos leave. There is absolutely no justification for the call to declare IPOB a terror group. Have the fulani herdmen been declared a terror group?

This is a ridiculous group and they should be ignored. Awon onijekuje.
God bless for representing well and reasonably if only they knew we Dont care,na the north go miss them pass,Yoruba talk them go sey chestbeater,Yoruba no talk them go sey weaklings haba,can't u jus agitate in peace or fight the tribe that really Dont like u most,real Yoruba's Dont care, u stay fine one love u go ur headache that's why unah plenty for Lagos forgetting is a Yoruba state that even some of you are now claiming,thus is the same Yoruba state that allowed Igbo hold political offices where does that happen in east,then u will claim hating or envy.
Real Yoruba's are only against separation because of the after effect it will have on a stumbling economy not because u are irreplaceable, even if somewhere like cross river wants to join Cameron for instance a true Yoruba man wouldn't want that because it will have a negative effect no matter how small,every states plays a major role in this nation but no state or tribe is bigger than a full nation that has been in existent for more than a decade.
Am from Edo,am a Nigerian am.not proud of the situation at hand but by God's I hope for the best.

3 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by ERO32: 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
Beremx:
I am beginning to like Nnamdi Kanu because of the attention he's getting....
Those unknown insignificant Yoruba youths should shut up abeg!

Ndi ara!
They want to use our able leader to gain cheap popularity... Pls tell them to start their own movement.

8 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by Lightening: 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
Alariwo2:

What nonsense are you saying? illiterate!

SW contributes most to this union called Nigeria.. We own the ports (access to the outside world) yet we don't brag. We allow everyone free access including you ungrateful Igbos from your landlocked region.

What do you have exactly? Tell me what your region contributes that's making you feel important.. bloody parasites!

Why I don't blame South Africans for Xenophobic attacks then.. It's kuku you ungrateful souls that roam about who suffered it most.
Nonsense!

We own the port'' See your smelling ewedu mouth. Who built the Port? Awolowo? I can bet you don't know the like location of that "your port" Oshogbo man forming lagosian

15 Likes

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by intruxive(m): 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
Beremx:
I am beginning to like Nnamdi Kanu because of the attention he's getting....
Those unknown insignificant Yoruba youths should shut up abeg!

Ndi ara!
I used to think you are one of the few intelligent people from ur tribe, but I guess majority can never be wrong, right?
You are all the same, loathsome ppl

1 Like

Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by Ekiseme(m): 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
gsmphoneseller:

But better than awolowo the thief
I am not Yoruba, dumb mf
Re: Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo by Mcowubaba: 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
SoldierBoy1:
If this is true then what the hell Is wrong with these guys... Abeg Yorubas have no business scrutinizing anything Kanu does... Like seriously what concerns us... If the federal government does not want secession for any tribe then they should grant a referendum... How has anything Kanu said or done affected any South westerner... Na this kind people they bring unnecessary backlash to us... Make they go rest abeg... Before anybody insult Yoruba tribe as a whole you should know that a certain minor percentage can't represent the interest of a tribe... Even if Kanu once made hate statements for GOD'S sake these guys should move on because it's not worth the fuss. God bless.

Aptly written.
Because it is the activities of Yorubas like this, that makes some Igbo people get antagonistic towards them.

Personally I don't even fully support the ideologies of this recent agitation and Biafra, but I see the energy some Yorubas put into opposing the struggle, then I wonder what exactly is their problem, because the are even more concerned about Biafra than Igbos.

I'm Igbo, but some Yorubas I know talk more about Biafra than me, the are virtually in all social media opposing IPOB undecided
I wonder why most Yorubas are so happy with the situation in Nigeria, can't you guys demand for better Government for your region, instead of trolling Igbos.

I hope other Yoruba people will key into your mindset

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Types Of Nigeria Senators / Muazu Abubakar Magarya: Father Of Zamfara Speaker Dies In Bandits Custody / LP-APC Banner Spotted In Warri, Delta State (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.