Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,763 members, 7,862,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:08 PM

Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man (2880 Views)

Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories / Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women / Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:32am On Jul 26, 2017
Victornezzar:

My password ain't going thru
have you tried password recovery?
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by Victornezzar: 8:35am On Jul 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
have you tried password recovery?
can I open anoda 1
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by madridguy(m): 8:36am On Jul 26, 2017
Boss, I dey enter romance section take cool off and who knows I can jam with my Oluchi/Ijemo/ abi na Amarachi for here. tongue

sarrki:

I see my people

Victornezzar ,Amarabae, and The one and only Madridguy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by madridguy(m): 8:37am On Jul 26, 2017
Good point.

TonyeBarcanista:

Whoever forget the ladder he used to climb will only have himself to blame. Only a foolish man will do such anyway...
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by TrapHedges(m): 8:40am On Jul 26, 2017
SINZ:

You #ever still tllroway tllis pllone?

Hahahhahahahahaha baba done finish me, lol na my spare ooo.. grin grin grin
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by TrapHedges(m): 8:41am On Jul 26, 2017
Nma27:
Don't generalise.
Ikr but it's a 96%:4%thing
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 26, 2017
TrapHedges:
Ikr but it's a 96%:4%thing
That topic was your final year project? Cos I don't know how u came about such analysis.
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by TrapHedges(m): 8:51am On Jul 26, 2017
Nma27:
That topic was your final year project? Cos I don't know how u came about such analysis.
lol I didn't make the thread just contributed.. And BTW that's the sad truth
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 26, 2017
sekxy:
a thread to them brokies..
this is where you are free to vent your frustrations on not on the other thread.....yesterday was so rough that someone had to create a thread to console una..eehyaa,,amarabae you really struck a sword in their heart..hahahah

grin grin grin grin

CrescentMoon
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by PointZerom: 9:00am On Jul 26, 2017
madridguy:
This is romance section, don't bring politics into this. Make your contribution and go back to bed. I smell hangover

Lol, me think say romance section na for those with active manhood.
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by sarrki(m): 9:18am On Jul 26, 2017
madridguy:
Boss, I dey enter romance section take cool off and who knows I can jam with my Oluchi/Ijemo/ abi na Amarachi for here. tongue

Carry go baba

Once you enter abuja abeg pm me

Make we waka small jare
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 26, 2017
TrapHedges:
lol I didn't make the thread just contributed.. And BTW that's the sad truth
Goodluck on your babymama path. Though I'm sure ur dad did not take that path... Did he?
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by SINZ: 9:47am On Jul 26, 2017
TrapHedges:

Hahahhahahahahaha baba done finish me, lol na my spare ooo.. grin grin grin

Big boy cool
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 26, 2017
SINZ:

You #ever still tllroway tllis pllone?

grin

Mi Papito tu eres #SAVAGE grin

Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by TrapHedges(m): 9:56am On Jul 26, 2017
Nma27:
Goodluck on your babymama path. Though I'm sure ur dad did not take that path... Did he?

Let's just say u don't wanna talk about that! smiley
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by TrapHedges(m): 9:57am On Jul 26, 2017
SINZ:

Big boy cool
this one my boss is calling me big boy in public, am I fired? sad
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by SINZ: 10:04am On Jul 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin
Mi Papito tu eres #SAVAGE grin

Mami, Despacito despacito despacito poquito Papito pacito gringringrin

**in JB's voice**
Deesssspaaaaaaaaaacito! gringringrin
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by madridguy(m): 10:06am On Jul 26, 2017
No lele boss.

sarrki:

Carry go baba

Once you enter abuja abeg pm me

Make we waka small jare

1 Like

Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by SINZ: 10:07am On Jul 26, 2017
TrapHedges:
this one my boss is calling me big boy in public, am I fired? sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by FTrebirth(m): 10:17am On Jul 26, 2017
Amarabae:
my dear, that was an estimation to drive home my point, I was not specific.
I said he may not live in a mansion, atleast let him afford a one bedroom flat.
A man should work to be financially balanced so that the burden of heading a family will not be much on him.

you're are changing the music now. or did somebody hack your account yesterday?

this was your statement yesterday...take note of the emboldened with emphasis on "at least".
Amarabae:
being Rich has many levels.
Many ladies are not looking for a Dangote kind of guy but a Hardworking Financially Stable Guy.
and I see nothing wrong in that.
He may not have his own house, atleast let him afford a 3-bedroom flat.
He may not have a murano or quest, atleast let him afford a camry even if it is old model.

Women want to be comfortable. Simple

1 Like

Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by sieqe: 11:00am On Jul 26, 2017
Make-believe!! That is the original version of some people: that is what they worth and who they are.

Someone with an ideal sense of living and good life values would do; and should know better... Than trying to ridicule others, because you " think " they are broke.

" ... Average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. " Just so you know.
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by jaksmillioniar: 11:19am On Jul 26, 2017
sekxy:
this is where you are free to vent your frustrations on not on the other thread.....yesterday was so rough that someone had to create a thread to console una..eehyaa,,amarabae you really struck a sword in their heart..hahahah
stop dis or I get mad at u
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by Efewestern: 11:39am On Jul 26, 2017
Amarabae:
I love it where you made the point "Instead of whinning, pls pick up a skill or learn a trade"
that was part of the points I raised yesterday and they wanted to crucify me.
Many Men are regretting their marriage because they were not Financially stable before taking a Wife and the hardship is taking toll on them, thats why some of them have prematured gray hairs due to hardship.
Even if the wife is working, the man will still feel the burden.
-
And to all hardworking guys out there, May God bless your hustling.

Saw your thread yesterday, didn't want to comment, I no sabi quarel.

but what you wrote was wrong, intimidating guys who are struggling, for the fact that your rich doesn't mean life is easy, don't look down on anyone, never, using broke to refer to a guy is bad, something kids do. So many people are working hard today but they are not making it in life, been broke is not about been lazy or not working hard.

I hope your post won't mislead young guys into doing illegal stuff.
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by Mup4life: 11:43am On Jul 26, 2017
sekxy:
u sound very stupid and immature sorry to say, guess you are from a wealthy family? Hw much have you worked for your whole life? To warrant you calling people broke and feel fly and petty about it.
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
stop dis or I get mad at u
fvck off my mention ..you scallywag
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mup4life:
u sound very stupid and immature sorry to say, guess you are from a wealthy family? Hw much have you worked for your whole life? To warrant you calling people broke and feel fly and petty about it.
okay..let's assume that you quoted me out of ignorance..#I pardon your unruly life..
but I tell you,,you must be more stupid and foolish to think I will drag my self to your lowlife...
I will ignore further mentions cos I know your mumuism is a 1st class one at that,,you are a nobody!!
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by Mup4life: 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
sekxy:

okay..let's assume that you quoted me out of ignorance..#I pardon your unruly life..
but I tell you,,you must be more stupid and foolish to think I will drag my self to your lowlife...
I will ignore further mentions cos I know your mumuism is a 1st class one at that,,you are a nobody!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wicked Man You Infected Me With HIV / Wife And The Black Gardeners (adulthread.com) / Does A Wife Steals From Her Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.