Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man (2870 Views)

Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories / Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women / Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by eph12(m): 7:26am On Jul 26, 2017
Amarabae:
my dear, that was an estimation to drive home my point, I was not specific.
I said he may not live in a mansion, atleast let him afford a one bedroom flat.
A man should work to be financially balanced so that the burden of heading a family will not be much on him.
For the burden of heading a family not to be much on him, the wife must contribute to the upkeep of the family. Ladies need to understand this too.
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by Victornezzar: 7:28am On Jul 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista good morning
Am having an issue opening my APDA account
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by SoftNANA09(f): 7:28am On Jul 26, 2017
GOTOlodo:

I am not here for you either, DUDE. You aren't fooling anyone with this female moniker, dude. grin
shocked shocked Are you okay at all? Do I know you? Get your shiit out of my quote. undecided
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by Amarabae(f): 7:28am On Jul 26, 2017
eph12:

For the burden of heading a family not to be much on him, the wife must contribute to the upkeep of the family. Ladies need to understand this too.
ofcourse yes, the wife must contribute.
But A man is still a Man and I doubt that a real man will watch the wife take over as the breadwinner of the house.

1 Like

Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by PointZerom: 7:31am On Jul 26, 2017
madridguy:
Nice write up from you Tonye. This remind me of the story how a lady turned down OBJ back then when baba was still struggling not knowing he turned down a great man because of Baba present predicament back then. I used to tell my friends, don't force anyone to believe in your commitments, you don't have to tell any lady about all your life, future aspiration just to convince her to stay with you. Be focus and am sure someday opportunity will surely come around.

If Apostle Suleman wife can stood by him when it's very rough and tough same as Taye Taiwo's wife then I'm sure we still have some good girl outside there.

As for we guys, don't bite the fingers that fed you, never forget your humble beginning when you finally arrive.

Good Morning Nigeria.

Mumu post.

If the fingers that fed me with salad tries to feed me with poo, I will bite it one MIL times. I won't b'cos Buhari fed me and become a Zom-B like some people here.
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 26, 2017
Amarabae:
Trouble maker. Lols. Leave them o, before they launch another missile on me. Hahahaha. Yesterday was hot. Make i leave them jare.. Some guys get bad mouth. May God bless the hardworking guys.
haha
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 26, 2017
Victornezzar:
bro you are into politics undecided
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by Victornezzar: 7:38am On Jul 26, 2017
sunshineG:
bro you are into politics undecided
so u no know b4
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by Earthquake1: 7:38am On Jul 26, 2017
I wonder why being broke is only referred to men.

Most girls can't even afford their own lipsticks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 26, 2017
Victornezzar:

so u no know b4
bro that is your business plan grin
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by Blackhawk03(f): 7:40am On Jul 26, 2017
Mstcheeeeew. Not again angry angry undecided
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by Victornezzar: 7:40am On Jul 26, 2017
sunshineG:
bro that is your business plan grin
Ah not at all ooo
I just felt like joining for future purposes man wink
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 26, 2017
Victornezzar:

Ah not at all ooo
I just felt like joining for future purposes man wink
ok cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by TrapHedges(m): 7:45am On Jul 26, 2017
Its a shame girls of these days don't give a damn abt llelping a man reach llis life goal or stuff.. But they want an already made man...
Reasons i want just a babymama.
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by Victornezzar: 7:46am On Jul 26, 2017
sarrki I can see u viewing sa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by eph12(m): 7:50am On Jul 26, 2017
Amarabae:
ofcourse yes, the wife must contribute.
But A man is still a Man and I doubt that a real man will watch the wife take over as the breadwinner of the house.
Yeah the wife shouldn't be the breadwinner of the house but if she doesn't contribute financially, God help that family.
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by madridguy(m): 7:52am On Jul 26, 2017
This is romance section, don't bring politics into this. Make your contribution and go back to bed. I smell hangover

PointZerom:

Mumu post.

If the fingers that fed me with salad tries to feed me with poo, I will bite it one MIL times. I won't b'cos Buhari fed me and become a Zom-B like some people here.

Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by SINZ: 7:57am On Jul 26, 2017
TrapHedges:
Its a shame girls of these days don't give a damn abt llelping a man reach llis life goal or stuff.. But they want an already made man...

You #ever still tllroway tllis pllone?
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 26, 2017
Ghen ghen! Please you people should leave broke guys alone... I'm sure they won't remain broke forever. Haba
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by QuietHammer(m): 7:59am On Jul 26, 2017
Amarabae:
I love it where you made the point "Instead of whinning, pls pick up a skill or learn a trade"
that was part of the points I raised yesterday and they wanted to crucify me.
Many Men are regretting their marriage because they were not Financially stable before taking a Wife and the hardship is taking toll on them, thats why some of them have prematured gray hairs due to hardship.
Even if the wife is working, the man will still feel the burden.
-
And to all hardworking guys out there, May God bless your hustling.

Ooooh God! She is here again to taint this thread again.
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 26, 2017
TrapHedges:

Don't generalise.
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 26, 2017
eph12:
There's a girl for every guy no matter the condition. Guys stop looking at the wrong places because you will be frustrated.
Thank you... You are so right.
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by feelgoodInc: 8:04am On Jul 26, 2017
Being broke helps a lot, you get free stuff from the government, you do not pay taxes, you can father kids and not be taken to court for child support because the ladies know you're a broke as guy, you can go to prison and get taken care of, being broke is being rich getting free stuff and also getting unlimited FAVOUR. That's what the poor always pray for, rather than work they sit down with their lazy aaas asking their God for FAVOUR.

BEING BROKE IS FREEDOM AT ITS PEAK.
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by Alariwo2: 8:10am On Jul 26, 2017
Even calling your fellow human broke is wrong.. Are you God?

Everyone starts from somewhere, doesn't mean they can't become successful if they work hard. That you're fortunate to be wealthy is God's doing not yours.

Sadly most ladies have this mentality of mocking guys with that word "broke" in their early years without telling themselves the truth that they also need to work to assist whoever they meet.

As we all know, health is wealth.. being healthy alone is enof wealth for any man.
Also, noone knows tomorrow.. Anyone can die any minute so why look down on others.

Calling people broke is a shallow way of reasoning.. Only people with little or no life experiences talk that way.
To cap it all up, money can't buy life so why the noise.
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by sauceEEP(m): 8:15am On Jul 26, 2017
Not again!
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:21am On Jul 26, 2017
Amarabae:

A man should work to be financially balanced so that the burden of heading a family will not be much on him.
Whether or not a man is "financially balanced" the burden will always be much on him if he is the breadwinner, as you expect all men to be. A man can only experience that balance if there's a woman who can share the burden equally.
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by sarrki(m): 8:26am On Jul 26, 2017
Victornezzar:
sarrki I can see u viewing sa

I see my people

Victornezzar ,Amarabae, and The one and only Madridguy
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:27am On Jul 26, 2017
madridguy:
Nice write up from you Tonye. This remind me of the story how a lady turned down OBJ back then when baba was still struggling not knowing he turned down a great man because of Baba present predicament back then. I used to tell my friends, don't force anyone to believe in your commitments, you don't have to tell any lady about all your life, future aspiration just to convince her to stay with you. Be focus and am sure someday opportunity will surely come around.

If Apostle Suleman wife can stood by him when it's very rough and tough same as Taye Taiwo's wife then I'm sure we still have some good girl outside there.

As for we guys, don't bite the fingers that fed you, never forget your humble beginning when you finally arrive.

Good Morning Nigeria.
Whoever forget the ladder he used to climb will only have himself to blame. Only a foolish man will do such anyway...
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by Victornezzar: 8:27am On Jul 26, 2017
sarrki:

I see my people

Victornezzar ,Amarabae, and The one and only Madridguy
I sight thee sa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:28am On Jul 26, 2017
Victornezzar:
Good morning Victor.. What exactly is the problem pls
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by Victornezzar: 8:28am On Jul 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Good morning Victor.. What exactly is the problem pls
My password ain't going thru
Re: Being Broke Doesn't Make You Less A Man by falconey(m): 8:30am On Jul 26, 2017
grin

How can someone who live-off others' income call someone broke?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alternative To Masturbation And Raping / Football Is Coming Home To England! !!!!! / "Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.