Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage (36927 Views)

Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) / Wife Kills Her Husband In Lagos Island(photos) / Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by Sultty(m): 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
I'm tired of Zombie marriages, all d time na so so yamutu

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by DJMCOTTY(m): 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
When the man wan use prick bend her waste nko?
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by mmsen: 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
Smart pikin.

They should all take up arms against their rapist 'husbands'.

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by guiddoti: 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
AuroraB:
Way to go kiss
Keep it coming girls cool
Shebi na cradle-robbers undecided
Kosi ibaje n'ibe angry
Ogbomosho ooo!
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by Confor(m): 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
Baddestman:
islAm said if we cant take care of two,we should marry one,it is not by force,this people are just disgrace to we Muslims
Infact, this is a big disgrace, he spoilt the lady's future with greediness.
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by UnknownT: 12:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
Baddestman:
islAm said if we cant take care of two,we should marry one,it is not by force,this people are just disgrace to we Muslims
They should preach more about that "if you can't take care " more to avoid situations like this. A poor man who can barely feed has no need marrying more than one wife.
Thanks for the response

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by mmsen: 12:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
swiz123:
Who the fuvk is condoning murder?? I no wan quote pesin but una sabi una sef

If someone is raping you would you not want to kill them?

This girl has a right to protect herself from harm - as do we all.

Just because a useless imam said the marriage is lawful does not make it just.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
Confor:
Infact, this is a big disgrace, he spoilt the lady's future with greediness.
those people need Fiqh,they are just using Islam for their poo,almajuri,begging and all those shi.t.
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by adekhingz(m): 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
1. To spend upon her, to feed her. Not to be excessive in this and not to be stingy.

2. To be kind to her. The Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said: “The best among you is the one who is the best towards his wife.”

3. Not to harm her.

4. To be loving to her, examples:

Loving to her with your tongue. Nice words, tell her you love her. Tell her how good she looks.
If your wife asks you to get her something and you can’t get it , say I’ll get it inshaa’Allaah.
That the man beautifies himself with that which is reasonable, (not intimating women).
From being loving to your wife is that you help her with housework. This is from the example of the prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam)
That he is to be playful with his wife.
Sharing food with her.
To cuddle with her.
Sleep under the same cover.
(I) they would bathe together: On the authority of ‘Aa’ishah (radiyallaahu ‘anhu) who said: “I used to bathe with the Prophet from a single container of water which was placed between us such that our hands collided inside it. He used to race me such that I would say: “Leave some for me, leave some for me!’ She added: `We were in a state of Janaabah (i.e. the state of having slept together).’”[Al-Bukharee and Muslim].

5. That the men must not curse or swear at his wife, or insult her appearance.

6. A man must not boycott her and if he does (for a valid reason) he should do it inside of the home.

7. A man should not expose the secrets of his wife “Verily among the worst people before Allaah on the Day of Judgement is a man who approaches his wife sexually and she responds and then he spreads her secrets.” [Muslim, Ibn Abee Shaybah, Ahmad and others].

8. A man should not hate his wife. Exalt the good and minimise her shortcomings. A man should not be angry at her faults and should look at her good. To look only good in her.

9. That he should make things easy upon her e.g. The chores and what he requires from her.

10. He should have the best manners with his wife. His wife should see the best of his manners. It is said that some men have the best manners out in the market , but when he goes home he is a ferocious lion! Kind to strange women in the markets but not to his wife in the home. The best of you are the best of you to your wives. There is no good in you if you want to help your friends but not your wife, there is no good in you if you are kind to your friends and not your wife. Combine the two , and that is good.

11. That the husband should be a reason for his wife to be saved from the hellfire. He should teach her and order her to forbid the evil and enjoy the good. Forbidding her from that which will lead to hell fire. O you who have believed, protect yourselves and your families from a fire whose fuel is people and stones, over which are [appointed]angels, harsh and severe; they do not disobey Allaah in what He commands them but do what they are commanded.

12. That the man should have some type of jealousy for his wife. Jealousy of protecting her from evil, not for her to be exposed to strange men , not for her to speak to strange men etc. but not the abusive jealousy…

http://orbitislam.com/rights-of-a-wife/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by DJInfluence: 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
How is that not even statutory rape? As far as i am concern, it was self defence. With all due respect to all religion, deity, culture and what have you, i don not understand why minors will be made to marry at such tender age. And Police even arrested her. Useless police force.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by andyanders: 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
The little girl should be freed. How can one force a child girl to an old man of 40 yrs for marriage and no food and expect her to be happy.

They should free the little girl. She is still a minor. This should serve as a lesson to those perverts who love to picking underage for marriage.

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by ahahnow: 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
let her go. she did not commit any crime

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by farihafaheemah(m): 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
UnknownT:
The issue here is not marrying more than one wife, the real issue here is marrying women when you know you can't afford to take care of them and their children. Imagine telling the wives to go to their family houses and eat.
Please Moslems in the house, I know it's within your right from the Koran to marry up-to 4wives, please I want to ask, what does the Koran say about taking care of your wives?
Islam mandates marriage but marry more than one wife is not obligatory. You must be able to provide for their needs and the children. You must be a ble to do justice between/among them. But that's where an illiterate hausa man got it wrong. A man that could not afford to feed himself got married to 3 or 4 wives. That's why almajiri is more pronounced in that part of the country. No where in the quran that says marry wife without taken care of her.
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by jrusky(m): 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
14 years!!! but why is pedophile is Hausa and Fulani blood like this? This girl must be set free because she must have be so upset with the way the man was forcefully putting his useless *rod in this little girl under* and she resulted in killing the mad shameless man. I'm still wondering what type of demon or angel were present when God was creating this people up North I can really get it, anyway I shouldn't be too surprise even Buhari committed same pedophile offense and he is the president and smiling.

These people are shameless I can't imagine a grown up man kongi inside 14 years old girl under and called her his wife as a matter of fact the man dead body should be charge to court for raping, sexual assault, pedophile and forcefully having sex with under age and his useless shameless body should be detain in mortuary where his body will not be release to his family for burial and be use for laboratory experiment.

Nonsense people.

3 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by Niseamaka(m): 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
UnknownT:
The issue here is not marrying more than one wife, the real issue here is marrying women when you know you can't afford to take care of them and their children. Imagine telling the wives to go to their family houses and eat.
Please Moslems in the house, I know it's within your right from the Koran to marry up-to 4wives, please I want to ask, what does the Koran say about taking care of your wives?

The real issue is marrying a minor in the name of religion, a little girl old enough to be your grand child. Pathetic!.

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by UnknownT: 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
Niseamaka:

The real issue is marrying a minor in the name of religion, a little girl old enough to be your grand child. Pathetic!.
I know that marrying a little girl is bad, I'm just looking at the angle of marrying more than one wife when you can barely feed. Any of the wives could have killed him sef
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by jomoh: 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
UnknownT:

Sahih International
And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphan girls, then marry those that please you of [other] women, two or three or four. But if you fear that you will not be just, then [marry only] one or those your right hand possesses. That is more suitable that you may not incline [to injustice].

If only those people truly understand the punishment attached to disobeying Gods instructions, most of them will even prefer not to marry any wife if not that it will also amount to disobeying Gods instruction that we must marry.

That guys judgement will be suspended till his wifes arrives(dies) to testify against him on how he treated and managed their affairs.

Every man will have his wife(s) and children testify against them on how they managed their affairs as it relates to Gods instructions while on earth.
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
The teenage wife told our correspondent on Tuesday that her late husband failed to provide for her for two days.
“And when I confronted him, he slapped me and out of anger, I hit him on the forehead with a pestle and he collapsed and died,” she explained.
Isah added, “My husband had the habit of not giving us money for food and each time we (the wives) confront him, he would tell us to go to our parents’ home and eat. He never cared about us; he beat us every time we demanded money for food.”

self defense!

make them free her and rehabilitated her.
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
So many loopholes in the story. . 14 years old girl will pickup a mortal pestle and 40 year old man will be looking at her abi? he go dey luk till she hit him abi? . . the 14 years old who cannot complain of her ordeals to her parents while very much older ladies complains to their parent.. kontinue.. and living with 2 wives, 1 has gone.. 1 stays and endure sufferness and beatings abi? kontinue..and to all those screaming about the age.. YOUR MOTHERS GOT MARRIED YOUNGER or perhaps look into each countries marriage age for ladies. . .IN ISLAM,GIRLS CAN MARRY AFTER THEIR 1ST MENSURATION(puberty).IN ISLAM, U CAN DIVORCE YOUR HUSBAND DUE TO MALTREATEMENT(as stated in the story)..IN ISLAM,ITS HUSBAND RESPONSIBILITY TO FEED,CLOTH AND SHELTER HIS WIVE(S).. i smell c0oked up st0ry 0r ign0rant muslims action... meanwhile, YOU MUST NOT DIE UNLESS U A MUSLIM or else, hell awaits you.. ma'salam.. pi
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by MurphyTheory99(m): 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
swiz123:
Two ftc in two hours in my own posts,indeed God is wonderful.i dedicate this feat to my bae shirley and my mom Anthonia for alwYs believing in me cool and may all my enemies in the village die bcs of my success...

The act of joblessness is when you and other types struggle to be in front page while your mates are celebrating successes in bigger things. Grow up!

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by shineeye1: 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
May Demon punish this idioot man very well in helll. For some of these usmans , all they know is to pummel the pussy of minors without a care for their welfare in life. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by sagiebec(m): 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
some of the comments here are so out of place
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by mykel25(m): 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
swiz123:
Two ftc in two hours in my own posts,indeed God is wonderful.i dedicate this feat to my bae shirley and my mom Anthonia for alwYs believing in me cool and may all my enemies in the village die bcs of my success...

Shows your rate of joblessness

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by swiz123(m): 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
MurphyTheory99:

The act of joblessness is when you and other types struggle to be in front page while your mates are celebrating successes in bigger things. Grow up!
Thanks
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by swiz123(m): 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
mykel25:

Shows your rate of joblessness
thanks.no comments
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by Nwakaumu(m): 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
If aisha had done the same thing,she would probably have saved us from this hardship caused by buhari.my opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by enimooko: 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
The raping of 14 year old cousins in the name of religiously acceptable marriage merits condemnation and death.

O man, go meet thy maker!

3 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by Ehinmola(m): 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
swiz123:
THE Niger State Police Command has arrested a 14-year-old wife from Lifari Village in the Mashegu Local Government Area of the state for allegedly killing her 40-year-old husband, It was learnt that the suspect, Aisha Isah, and the late Usman, to whom she got married five months ago, were cousins.
Northern City News gathered that Isah had been complaining of starvation and maltreatment since she started living with Usman, who already had two wives.

One of the two wives was said to have left on account of the failure of Usman to meet up with his responsibilities to his family.

The teenage wife told our correspondent on Tuesday that her late husband failed to provide for her for two days.

“And when I confronted him, he slapped me and out of anger, I hit him on the forehead with a pestle and he collapsed and died,” she explained.
Isah added, “My husband had the habit of not giving us money for food and each time we (the wives) confront him, he would tell us to go to our parents’ home and eat. He never cared about us; he beat us every time we demanded money for food.”

Asked if the other wife was at home at the time of the incident, she stated that the other wife went to the hospital with her baby.

“My mate was not around; it was only me and my late husband that were in the house at the time of the incident. I picked a pestle and hit him, he fell on the ground and I ran to my mother’s house at Kahigu Village in Mashegu council,” Isah said.
Isah said she inadvertently killed her husband out of anger and pleaded for forgiveness.

“I am sorry for what happened, it is the devil’s work and I pray my parents will forgive me; I never knew that he would die, I regretted all my actions,” she stated.
The police spokesman, Bala Elkana, explained that the victim died at Mashegu Hospital where he was taken for treatment.

Elkana described the incident as unfortunate, but added that the suspect would nevertheless be prosecuted as a juvenile offender.

http://www.lailasblog.com/14-year-old-wife-kills-husband-five-months-marriage/
. What do you expect from inmaturity arising from early marriage? This underage marrige must stop o. Surely the man might have slept with the 14yrs old wife. What a shame?

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by Sarah20A(f): 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
They should free the girl,she was defending herself embarassed
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by 2016v2017: 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
lofty900:
14 years old is already given out for marriage, I can bet she didn't even attend secondary school. No wonder poverty and illiteracy is ravaging the north. Police should free the girl jor
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
And they claim to be the richest and at the same time the ruling class still poverty,illiteracy, bokoharam is ravaging there region.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by wizod(m): 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
Why won't she be angry after scattering her innocent pussy he starved her on top of dat.
Northerners and pedophillic act is just like buhari and life support machine

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. / Baby Disappears Mysteriously During Naming In Ogun / Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.