Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage (36926 Views)

Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) / Wife Kills Her Husband In Lagos Island(photos) / Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by Nigeriadondie: 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
cococandy:
Which God? The one created by hornny men?
Which god not God. Cos d true God in heaven whose name is Jehovah would never endorse child marriage.
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by adekhingz(m): 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

So does d Koran permit marriage of under aged girls? Would u give out ur daughter age 12 to a full grown adult man?
Have u heard of VVF? I dont get what u re saying?

and those girls that opened their legs to boys at the age of 12 are better than the ones who are legally married? i'm not saying every girl should marry at age below 18, what i'm saying is that if they choose to, there is nothing bad in it. if vvf is the fear, let them seek medical advice on how to go about their sexual life. we shaa have seen plenty girls weh get belle at age 14 for their classmates in sec sch. Them die?
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by adekhingz(m): 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Which god not God. Cos d true God in heaven whose name is Jehovah would never endorse child marriage.

And at what age did Mary give birth? What age was approved according to your scripture as the right age for marriage? ***i mean not starting a religious argument nii o.i am only asking?
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by Nigeriadondie: 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
adekhingz:

and those girls that opened their legs to boys at the age of 12 are better than the ones who are legally married? i'm not saying every girl should marry at age below 18, what i'm saying is that if they choose to, there is nothing bad in it. if vvf is the fear, let them seek medical advice on how to go about their sexual life. we shaa have seen plenty girls weh get belle at age 14 for their classmates in sec sch. Them die?
Can u compare d size of a full grown man's penis to that of a mere teenae boys penis? Then take into consideration a teenage girls vagina size with a mature man's own? Bros u must be cruel to girls to support child marriage. Sexual promiscuity among girls is never enough to justify child marriage. Also not every teenage girl flirts. With good upbringing and a good home with caring parents who are alive to their responsibilty of raising their children many girls ve closed their legs. Also do u know d risk of giving birth at that age. Pls ask a medical practitioner then u will know d risk of teenage pregnancy which in most cases involves stitching

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by Prettyenit18(f): 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
This is a case of self defense. You people should free that girl.
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by adekhingz(m): 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
wizod:
condemn statutory rape, child marriage and lack of pedophillic act, and lack of care and u're here quoting nonsense.
All dis ur quote would hv bn looked into when a man marries a woman not a child.

Thank you. grin

It is bad to marry a girl under 18, but it is a ''jackpot'' to catch fun with another girl under-18 ba? As long as the health of the girl is not 0n-the-line, and she is matured enough to decide what is best for herself, i have no issue with under-18 marriage.

so, these ladies attached to my msg never reach for marriage bahhhh? If ah hear grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by adekhingz(m): 5:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Can u compare d size of a full grown man's penis to that of a mere teenae boys penis? Then take into consideration a teenage girls vagina size with a mature man's own? Bros u must be cruel to girls to support child marriage. Sexual promiscuity among girls is never enough to justify child marriage. Also not every teenage girl flirts. With good upbringing and a good home with caring parents who are alive to their responsibilty of raising their children many girls ve closed their legs. Also do u know d risk of giving birth at that age. Pls ask a medical practitioner then u will know d risk of teenage pregnancy which in most cases involves stitching

this is better..... . it's alright

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by naturefellow(m): 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
tomshare16:
More
so what do you want us to do now
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by miqos02(m): 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
UnknownT:

Please Moslems in the house, I know it's within your right from the Koran to marry up-to 4wives, please I want to ask, what does the Koran say about taking care of your wives?
You must have the resources to cater for them
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by davillian(m): 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
There is nothing wrong for killing a man,that raped her for 5months.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by Nigeriadondie: 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
adekhingz:

And at what age did Mary give birth? What age was approved according to your scripture as the right age for marriage? ***i mean not starting a religious argument nii o.i am only asking?
The Bible did not specify but obviously Mary was not a girl but a woman.
God d originator of marriage gave Eve or Hauwa as ur Quran calls her to Adam as a wife a full grown woman. Genesis 2:22-24
Luke 1:39-45 mention Eve as a woman not girl when she was pregnant with Jesus.
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by Rhaspody(m): 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
Baddestman:
These people are disgrace to Islam,most of what they are doing is because poverty.
How can marrying under age girls be because of poverty.. they needs to be sensitized seriously
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by jnrbayano(m): 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
Adeoba10:

God said marry one wife, BUT if you have the capacity (both financially, physical fitness) you can marry 2 or 3. And also if you can live among 2women with justice and not biased, u can marry 2wives,not that after marrying the 2nd wife, u start maltreating the first wife. If you are not financially bouyant to carter for 2women, is not a most for you to go for the 2nd wife. And again, it must be with the consent and awareness of the first wife b4 marrying the 2nd wife. God didn't compulsory 2wives, but ONLY IF...

Which God is that?
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by larrol(m): 9:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
A 14-year-old as a wife? Abeg mek dem free the poor girl jor
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by RighteousI: 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
Paedophile decendants of Mohamed.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by RighteousI: 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by RighteousI: 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
adekhingz:

Thank you. grin

It is bad to marry a girl under 18, but it is a ''jackpot'' to catch fun with another girl under-18 ba? As long as the health of the girl is not 0n-the-line, and she is matured enough to decide what is best for herself, i have no issue with under-18 marriage.

so, these ladies attached to my msg never reach for marriage bahhhh? If ah hear grin grin grin
Your zoo country has no law. Why not go to new york and marry a 14 year old? You will spend 33 years in prison. In prison, you will then be raped by much older men that fancy how young you are.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Luke 1:42-45 described Mary as a woman and not a girl at d time of her pregnancy with Jesus. So I really dont know and cant verify ur claims that d Jews and Catholics supports d idea that Mary was 12 years which I ve never found in d Bible.
By d way are u justifying child marriage, a girl whose is not mentally, physically, financially, educationally, psychologically and otherwise to be married? Wud u give ur daughter of about 12-17 yrs if u ve any in marriage to a full grown man? Wud u sleep well to even think of ur daughter engaging in regular sexual relations?
u seem not to understand me,what is age of grown woman?
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by SMSguru(m): 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
Evaberry:
most of the people that commented above me are indeed very mad and senseless!!!!

How TF can you blame a14 year old girl for this

a 14 girl old girl who is suppose to be in school studying and dreaming of her future but no instead she was married off like a slave, I mean the man probably raped her and tortured her, it is a sad thing that the battered woman defence doesn't work In Nigeria... she should plea provocation and at least get manslaughter that's if that state doesn't practise Sharia law

she should have killed the man sooner and in a more brutal way, she should have cut off his balls and feed it to the dogs... men will always be scum and senseless

this is indeed sad...marrying off a young girl and killing her hopes and dreams.
#Indeed women suffer
What are you really saying?
Most of the people that commented condemned child-marriage. So, why calling them senseless...?
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
adekhingz:

abi oooo they like to Bleep young girlsgrin but it is bad to marry their mates.
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by jeff1993: 12:14am On Jul 27, 2017
adekhingz:
it's not about the age. it's about ''CONSENT''. IF a girl is not giving her consent to marriage, it's not an islamic marriage. Moreover, the girl in the picture above looks matured. Many of her age already knows what --------is called..... too bad, virginity has lost its value
... why do Muslims think like dis na .... So I can marry ur five years old daughter as far as she gives me her consent abi?? ..... IRANU!!!

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by adekhingz(m): 9:50am On Jul 27, 2017
jeff1993:
... why do Muslims think like dis na .... So I can marry ur five years old daughter as far as she gives me her consent abi?? ..... IRANU!!!

and show me which muslim married a 5 year old girl.
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by adekhingz(m): 10:01am On Jul 27, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

The Bible did not specify but obviously Mary was not a girl but a woman.
God d originator of marriage gave Eve or Hauwa as ur Quran calls her to Adam as a wife a full grown woman. Genesis 2:22-24
Luke 1:39-45 mention Eve as a woman not girl when she was pregnant with Jesus.

Question: "How old was Mary when Jesus was born?"

Answer: While the Bible does not specifically state how old Mary was when Jesus was born, most Christian historians speculate that she was around 15—16 years of age at the time of Jesus’ birth. According to Jewish customs at the time, a young woman might become betrothed to a young man as early as 12 years of age, though the consummation of their marriage through ceremony and physical intimacy would not happen until they were legally married, many months or even years later.

.***if you have any thing on the contrary to say, lemme know
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by adekhingz(m): 10:16am On Jul 27, 2017
RighteousI:

Your zoo country has no law. Why not go to new york and marry a 14 year old? You will spend 33 years in prison. In prison, you will then be raped by much older men that fancy how young you are.

I agree with you about new-york. One can have fornicate with their girls there starting from age 14, but no marriage till 18... yEAH Yeah!!! Nice one shocked
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by jeff1993: 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
adekhingz:

and show me which muslim married a 5 year old girl.
.... Go to d north ..... Ur grand patron Mohammed married a 6years old gal n 4ked d girl at 9years!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. / Baby Disappears Mysteriously During Naming In Ogun / Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.