Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage (36925 Views)

Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) / Wife Kills Her Husband In Lagos Island(photos) / Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by wizod(m): 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
AhluSunnah:
So many loopholes in the story. . 14 years old girl will pickup a mortal pestle and 40 year old man will be looking at her abi? he go dey luk till she hit him abi? . . the 14 years old who cannot complain of her ordeals to her parents while very much older ladies complains to their parent.. kontinue.. and living with 2 wives, 1 has gone.. 1 stays and endure sufferness and beatings abi? kontinue..and to all those screaming about the age.. YOUR MOTHERS GOT MARRIED YOUNGER or perhaps look into each countries marriage age for ladies. . .IN ISLAM,GIRLS CAN MARRY AFTER THEIR 1ST MENSURATION(puberty).IN ISLAM, U CAN DIVORCE YOUR HUSBAND DUE TO MALTREATEMENT(as stated in the story)..IN ISLAM,ITS HUSBAND RESPONSIBILITY TO FEED,CLOTH AND SHELTER HIS WIVE(S).. i smell c0oked up st0ry 0r ign0rant muslims action... meanwhile, YOU MUST NOT DIE UNLESS U A MUSLIM or else, hell awaits you.. ma'salam.. pi
where is dis one thinking from? His anus or where?
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
wizod:
where is dis one thinking from? His anus or where?
my mouth ni
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by buffalowings: 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
Strong girl

Hope she chopped his di..ck off as trophy

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by wizod(m): 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
adekhingz:
1. To spend upon her, to feed her. Not to be excessive in this and not to be stingy.

2. To be kind to her. The Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said: “The best among you is the one who is the best towards his wife.”

3. Not to harm her.

4. To be loving to her, examples:

Loving to her with your tongue. Nice words, tell her you love her. Tell her how good she looks.
If your wife asks you to get her something and you can’t get it , say I’ll get it inshaa’Allaah.
That the man beautifies himself with that which is reasonable, (not intimating women).
From being loving to your wife is that you help her with housework. This is from the example of the prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam)
That he is to be playful with his wife.
Sharing food with her.
To cuddle with her.
Sleep under the same cover.
(I) they would bathe together: On the authority of ‘Aa’ishah (radiyallaahu ‘anhu) who said: “I used to bathe with the Prophet from a single container of water which was placed between us such that our hands collided inside it. He used to race me such that I would say: “Leave some for me, leave some for me!’ She added: `We were in a state of Janaabah (i.e. the state of having slept together).’”[Al-Bukharee and Muslim].

5. That the men must not curse or swear at his wife, or insult her appearance.

6. A man must not boycott her and if he does (for a valid reason) he should do it inside of the home.

7. A man should not expose the secrets of his wife “Verily among the worst people before Allaah on the Day of Judgement is a man who approaches his wife sexually and she responds and then he spreads her secrets.” [Muslim, Ibn Abee Shaybah, Ahmad and others].

8. A man should not hate his wife. Exalt the good and minimise her shortcomings. A man should not be angry at her faults and should look at her good. To look only good in her.

9. That he should make things easy upon her e.g. The chores and what he requires from her.

10. He should have the best manners with his wife. His wife should see the best of his manners. It is said that some men have the best manners out in the market , but when he goes home he is a ferocious lion! Kind to strange women in the markets but not to his wife in the home. The best of you are the best of you to your wives. There is no good in you if you want to help your friends but not your wife, there is no good in you if you are kind to your friends and not your wife. Combine the two , and that is good.

11. That the husband should be a reason for his wife to be saved from the hellfire. He should teach her and order her to forbid the evil and enjoy the good. Forbidding her from that which will lead to hell fire. O you who have believed, protect yourselves and your families from a fire whose fuel is people and stones, over which are [appointed]angels, harsh and severe; they do not disobey Allaah in what He commands them but do what they are commanded.

12. That the man should have some type of jealousy for his wife. Jealousy of protecting her from evil, not for her to be exposed to strange men , not for her to speak to strange men etc. but not the abusive jealousy…

http://orbitislam.com/rights-of-a-wife/
condemn statutory rape, child marriage and lack of pedophillic act, and lack of care and u're here quoting nonsense.
All dis ur quote would hv bn looked into when a man marries a woman not a child.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
Something good is going to come out of this Aisha.

I have prayed for you.

#NO TO CHILD MARRIAGE

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by wizod(m): 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
AhluSunnah:
my mouth ni
no wonder
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by loomer: 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
lofty900:
14 years old is already given out for marriage, I can bet she didn't even attend secondary school. No wonder poverty and illiteracy is ravaging the north. Police should free the girl jor

Make she come self I go help am kill the dead body of the man

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by Nigeriadondie: 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
Adeoba10:

God said marry one wife, BUT if you have the capacity (both financially, physical fitness) you can marry 2 or 3. And also if you can live among 2women with justice and not biased, u can marry 2wives,not that after marrying the 2nd wife, u start maltreating the first wife. If you are not financially bouyant to carter for 2women, is not a most for you to go for the 2nd wife. And again, it must be with the consent and awareness of the first wife b4 marrying the 2nd wife. God didn't compulsory 2wives, but ONLY IF...
But did god said the wife must be underaged?

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by Nigeriadondie: 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
Baddestman:
islAm said if we cant take care of two,we should marry one,it is not by force,this people are just disgrace to we Muslims
Does islam allow underaged girls to be given out as wife?

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by Mcreloaded(m): 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
Its so sad really but funny enough none seems to have condemned the parents of the girl. I wonder what kind of hunger must have made the parents to give their daughter away at such tender age or is there something else am missing
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by amazon14: 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her husband should have married someone younger.

This one already knows evil.
NwaAmaikpe NwaAmaikpe NwaAmaikpe
Ugborone ka mkporo gi?
Can you once be serious? Abeg

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by lexy2014: 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
lofty900:
This should serve as a lesson to men who are in the habit of beating their wives, women are not as weak as you think. One day una cup go full
do u call a 14year old a wife?

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by lexy2014: 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
adekhingz:
it's not about the age. it's about ''CONSENT''. IF a girl is not giving her consent to marriage, it's not an islamic marriage. Moreover, the girl in the picture above looks matured. Many of her age already knows what --------is called..... too bad, virginity has lost its value
14years?what are u saying?by law, a 14year old can't even vote which is a days event how much more make a decision concerning who she will spend d rest of her life with

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by Nigeriadondie: 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
adekhingz:
it's not about the age. it's about ''CONSENT''. IF a girl is not giving her consent to marriage, it's not an islamic marriage. Moreover, the girl in the picture above looks matured. Many of her age already knows what --------is called..... too bad, virginity has lost its value
So does d Koran permit marriage of under aged girls? Would u give out ur daughter age 12 to a full grown adult man?
Have u heard of VVF? I dont get what u re saying?

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Does islam allow underaged girls to be given out as wife?
what is the age of underage girls according to both bible,tanakh and quran,verily we don't know but islam said if the girl has started menstration that mean he has become a girl,but that doesn't we should give her in marriage cos she has to have education.
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by Shroud: 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
Paedophilic abokis value immature pussies more than they value even thier Quran!

Cussed bastards!

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by Nigeriadondie: 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
Baddestman:
what is the age of underage girls according to both bible,tanakh and quran,verily we don't know but islam said if the girl has started menstration that mean he has become a girl,but that doesn't we should give her in marriage cos she has to have education.
In as much as age was not specified there is no place in d bible were teenagers were given out in marriage and as such no record of child marriage in d bible. The bible said a man and a woman not girl.
Can u give underage daughter in marriage if u ve one?

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

In as much as age was not specified there is no place in d bible were teenagers were given out in marriage and as such no record of child marriage in d bible. The bible said a man and a woman not girl.
the jews and catholic said mary was 12 years when he married to joseph,what i mean is that what is the age for underage girl?
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by MrSly(m): 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
swiz123:
THE Niger State Police Command has arrested a 14-year-old wife from Lifari Village in the Mashegu Local Government Area of the state for allegedly killing her 40-year-old husband, It was learnt that the suspect, Aisha Isah, and the late Usman, to whom she got married five months ago, were cousins.
Northern City News gathered that Isah had been complaining of starvation and maltreatment since she started living with Usman, who already had two wives.

One of the two wives was said to have left on account of the failure of Usman to meet up with his responsibilities to his family.
Kill the stupid mofos who rape you and your future in the name of marriage. KILL THEM ALL.
The teenage wife told our correspondent on Tuesday that her late husband failed to provide for her for two days.

“And when I confronted him, he slapped me and out of anger, I hit him on the forehead with a pestle and he collapsed and died,” she explained.
Isah added, “My husband had the habit of not giving us money for food and each time we (the wives) confront him, he would tell us to go to our parents’ home and eat. He never cared about us; he beat us every time we demanded money for food.”

Asked if the other wife was at home at the time of the incident, she stated that the other wife went to the hospital with her baby.

“My mate was not around; it was only me and my late husband that were in the house at the time of the incident. I picked a pestle and hit him, he fell on the ground and I ran to my mother’s house at Kahigu Village in Mashegu council,” Isah said.
Isah said she inadvertently killed her husband out of anger and pleaded for forgiveness.

“I am sorry for what happened, it is the devil’s work and I pray my parents will forgive me; I never knew that he would die, I regretted all my actions,” she stated.
The police spokesman, Bala Elkana, explained that the victim died at Mashegu Hospital where he was taken for treatment.

Elkana described the incident as unfortunate, but added that the suspect would nevertheless be prosecuted as a juvenile offender.

http://www.lailasblog.com/14-year-old-wife-kills-husband-five-months-marriage/
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
Poor child..
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by HaneefahRN(f): 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
What can I say? Good riddance undecided
But they should work on the girl's anger and psychological issues
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

likewise in the Quran but the jew and catholic said mary age was 12 years when he married joseph,i just want to know the age of underage girl.
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by Raincolour(f): 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nawa o. This small girl obviously wasn't aware that some polygamists hardly provide for their wives and kids. That's why they marry business or working class women who will take care of themselves and their kids. Women entering polygamy enter with reasons best known to them.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by jacyhelen(f): 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
swiz123:
THE Niger State Police Command has arrested a 14-year-old wife from Lifari Village in the Mashegu Local Government Area of the state for allegedly killing her 40-year-old husband, It was learnt that the suspect, Aisha Isah, and the late Usman, to whom she got married five months ago, were cousins.
Northern City News gathered that Isah had been complaining of starvation and maltreatment since she started living with Usman, who already had two wives.

One of the two wives was said to have left on account of the failure of Usman to meet up with his responsibilities to his family.

The teenage wife told our correspondent on Tuesday that her late husband failed to provide for her for two days.

“And when I confronted him, he slapped me and out of anger, I hit him on the forehead with a pestle and he collapsed and died,” she explained.
Isah added, “My husband had the habit of not giving us money for food and each time we (the wives) confront him, he would tell us to go to our parents’ home and eat. He never cared about us; he beat us every time we demanded money for food.”

Asked if the other wife was at home at the time of the incident, she stated that the other wife went to the hospital with her baby.

“My mate was not around; it was only me and my late husband that were in the house at the time of the incident. I picked a pestle and hit him, he fell on the ground and I ran to my mother’s house at Kahigu Village in Mashegu council,” Isah said.
Isah said she inadvertently killed her husband out of anger and pleaded for forgiveness.

“I am sorry for what happened, it is the devil’s work and I pray my parents will forgive me; I never knew that he would die, I regretted all my actions,” she stated.
The police spokesman, Bala Elkana, explained that the victim died at Mashegu Hospital where he was taken for treatment.

Elkana described the incident as unfortunate, but added that the suspect would nevertheless be prosecuted as a juvenile offender.

http://www.lailasblog.com/14-year-old-wife-kills-husband-five-months-marriage/

the man had over seize penisssss thats why..lol
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by jacyhelen(f): 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
okawanyi:
Something must kill a man,

Mean while, check the name of the persons involved pls

hahhahaha..Nacan on the way.
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by jacyhelen(f): 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
lofty900:
14 years old is already given out for marriage, I can bet she didn't even attend secondary school. No wonder poverty and illiteracy is ravaging the north. Police should free the girl jor

religion is meant for poor people only but islam own na worst!!!

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by babajero(m): 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
lofty900:
This should serve as a lesson to men who are in the habit of beating their wives, women are not as weak as you think. One day una cup go full
please which tribe are you from, and how old are you?
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by cococandy(f): 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
Good for him
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by cococandy(f): 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
Which God? The one created by hornny men?
Adeoba10:

God said marry one wife, BUT if you have the capacity (both financially, physical fitness) you can marry 2 or 3. And also if you can live among 2women with justice and not biased, u can marry 2wives,not that after marrying the 2nd wife, u start maltreating the first wife. If you are not financially bouyant to carter for 2women, is not a most for you to go for the 2nd wife. And again, it must be with the consent and awareness of the first wife b4 marrying the 2nd wife. God didn't compulsory 2wives, but ONLY IF...

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by Nigeriadondie: 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
Baddestman:
likewise in the Quran but the jew and catholic said mary age was 12 years when he married joseph,i just want to know the age of underage girl.
Luke 1:42-45 described Mary as a woman and not a girl at d time of her pregnancy with Jesus. So I really dont know and cant verify ur claims that d Jews and Catholics supports d idea that Mary was 12 years which I ve never found in d Bible.
By d way are u justifying child marriage, a girl whose is not mentally, physically, financially, educationally, psychologically and otherwise to be married? Wud u give ur daughter of about 12-17 yrs if u ve any in marriage to a full grown man? Wud u sleep well to even think of ur daughter engaging in regular sexual relations?
Re: 14-Year-Old Wife Kills Her Husband In Niger State 5 Months After Marriage by KingsleyCEO: 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
A welcome development... How can you be bleeping a 14 years old child? May fire fall on you if you dare counter my stand on this matter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. / Baby Disappears Mysteriously During Naming In Ogun / Fake Soldier Arrested While Osinbajo Was Inspecting Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.