Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? (6508 Views)

Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 / Enough: There Are No Igbos In Akwaibom, Rivers,bayelsa And Cross River / Throwback: There Are Igbos In SS - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by jaksmillioniar: 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
sekxy:
after selling their afonja brothers to their masters...they want to collect them back..hian..you can't eat ya cake and have it ...
October 1
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by paschu: 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
Is Kwara state ethnically monotonous? How about Kogi?

freshest4live:

Delta state is multi ethnic, is kwara multi ethnic?
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by Iamzik: 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Don't mind them.even though I am a yoruba girl I hate my fellow yorubas with passion because of their lifestyle.
They are pretenders.
They are treacherous.
They are ritualist.
Most of the boys are thieves eg badoo gang.
The girls pussy are cheap andalways wet.eg the a agboo sellers.
They have slave mentality,always ready to lick a fulanis man anus.
They love to worship juju and number one in fraudster aka yahoo yahoo.
They are extremely dirty.
Every side has their flaws but we yorubas our is just too much that is why I keep saying lagos my state will ne be part of oduduwa republic

You are not a Yoruba girl and I've busted your fake ass on this forum before. It's easy for your igbo ass to hide behind a silly moniker and claim yoruba girl only to insult Yorubas!

In Yoruba land we call such people omoale! Don't be ashamed to identify with your igbo brothers.

IPOB propagandist claiming Yoruba girl!

We know how to bust your type.
BTW I have an advise for you. You can create your own or whatever name you choose and go spill your trash there

And in case you want to lie and spin the story as usual see screenshots of your previous posts below. Pictures don't lie.

NAIRALANDERS READ AND JUDGE FOR YOURSELVES...

7 Likes

Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by paschu: 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
Biafra? Where did you see that in the OP?

Anyway, talking about Biafra, FYI, even the proud Ijaw man, TonyeBacanista once pushed for Biafra on this forum. grin grin grin

Oblang:

Is it the yorubas that force those tribes in the SS to release statement denying Biafra..
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by fumiswtpusy(f): 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
Iamzik:

You are not a Yoruba girl and I've busted your fake ass on this forum before. It's easy for your igbo ass to hide behind a silly moniker and claim yoruba girl only to insult Yorubas!

In Yoruba land we call such people omoale! Don't be ashamed to identify with your igbo brothers.

IPOB propagandist claiming Yoruba girl!

We know how to bust your type.
BTW I have an advise for you. You can create your own or whatever name you choose and go spill your trash there

And in case you want to lie and spin the story as usual see screenshots of your previous posts below. Pictures don't lie.

NAIRALANDERS READ AND JUDGE FOR YOURSELVES...

So are you telling me I must support yoruba in their injustice and betrayals towards biafrans.
I have conscience and I have thought about whta they are fighting and I have notice they are right,so that's why I support them
And yes I am yoruba and not every yoruba person is a pretender or treacherous.

2 Likes

Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by fumiswtpusy(f): 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
paschu:
Biafra? Where did you see that in the OP?

Anyway, talking about Biafra, FYI, even the proud Ijaw man, TonyeBacanista once pushed for Biafra on this forum. grin grin grin

Untill he was bribed,same with asari and our governors
If south south is not biafra why did the war also get there.and can you tell me why philips effiong was their vice president.
Can an American be vice president in nigeria.
Because of their wealth you want to divide them.later I fell I say we yorubas are thieves and pretenders,they will say I am not a yoruba girl since I don't suppore injustice.
As for TonyeBarcanista he is useless,pdp today apc tomorrow apda next month looking for bribe and position

3 Likes

Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by Iamzik: 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

So are you telling me I must support yoruba in their injustice and betrayals towards biafrans.
I have conscience and I have thought about whta they are fighting and I have notice they are right,so that's why I support them

I've provided my evidence that you are not who you claim to be and that has taken the integrity out of any point you are trying to make. Provide yours own evidence to the contrary and Let Nairalanders be the judge grin grin grin

Sorry but the truth hurts. Deal with it and be your real self online. No one will crucify you for supporting Nnamdi kanu or Biafra.

And help us tell your fellow impostors that impersonation does not pay.

Good day.

4 Likes

Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by fumiswtpusy(f): 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
Iamzik:

I've provided my evidence that you are not who you claim to be and that has taken the integrity out of any point you are trying to make. Provide yours own evidence to the contrary and Let Nairalanders be the judge grin grin grin

Sorry but the truth hurts. Deal with it and be your real self online. No one will crucify you for supporting Nnamdi kanu or Biafra.

And help us tell your fellow impostors that impersonation does not pay.

Good day.
In an article written by dlordssamurai he claims that witches and demons are here.
Please provide evidence that you are a human being because is only a demon that we try to cause confusion between two brothers the igbos and niger delta so that they will be fighting and killing each other why he laugh.
When you do,i will also provide mine
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by Newmanluckyman(m): 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
...my brother sometimes I laugh on people's hypocrisy. They want referendum to free their brothers in Kwara but they don't want it for the easterners.

The recognised that their lands extended to Kwara and Kogi but they cried like babies when easterners talk about their lands in SS. They are in a deeper hot chair more than the easterners and as such wants to be free but also attack and use vicious and malicious words against the same people that wants what the equally wanted. Nigerian hypocrisy is simply extraordinary.
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by tuniski: 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
paschu:
Really?

But why then is it that when Pazienza (from Delta state) and Chude (from Rivers) and others from Benue state, Akwa Ibom and Igbanke (in Edo state) etc, demand to be in peace with their kiths in the SE, some Nairaland Yorubas would start throwing tantrums?

I just can't seem to get it!

What is your problem with yoruba? If even jukuns in taraba says they are igbos and will go with Biafra how do you care if a yoruba says no?
You are just to petty!

1 Like

Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by Iamzik: 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

In an article written by dlordssamurai he claims that witches and demons are here.
Please provide evidence that you are a human being because is only a demon that we try to cause confusion between two brothers the igbos and niger delta so that they will be fighting and killing each other why he laugh.
When you do,i will also provide mine

Finally you admit defeat. No proof!!

And you have been busted yet again.

Nairalanders please watch out for this fake "yoruba girl" moniker.
It is just one of the hundreds created by IPOB to spew hate on other tribes here.

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by paschu: 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
So it's nice for Nairaland Yorubas to throw tantrums when Nairaland Igbos seek cohesive unification with their kiths across the fictitious political divides?

How then do the same Nairaland Yorubas seek to unite with folks in both North Central and South West without any disturbances?

tuniski:

What is your problem with yoruba? If even jukuns in taraba says they are igbos and will go with Biafra how do you care if a yoruba says no?
You are just to petty!

1 Like

Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by fumiswtpusy(f): 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
Iamzik:

Finally you admit defeat. No proof!!

And you have been busted yet again.

Nairalanders please watch out for this fake "yoruba girl" moniker.
It is just one of the hundreds created by IPOB to spew hate on other tribes here.

grin grin grin
So I am have been replying a demon,prove to me that you are a human being first then I will preove that I am a yoruba girl.
I hope you don't expect me to give out my private information here
Tinubus dirty teeth should fall on you.

1 Like

Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by paschu: 3:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
shocked

Of course I know that there are many justice and fairness minded Yorubas like you and FFK. That's why I clearly narrowed the narrative down to "Some Nairaland Yorubas". wink

fumiswtpusy:

Untill he was bribed,same with asari and our governors
If south south is not biafra why did the war also get there.and can you tell me why philips effiong was their vice president.
Can an American be vice president in nigeria.
Because of their wealth you want to divide them.later I fell I say we yorubas are thieves and pretenders,they will say I am not a yoruba girl since I don't suppore injustice.
As for TonyeBarcanista he is useless,pdp today apc tomorrow apda next month looking for bribe and position
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by freshest4live: 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
...my brother sometimes I laugh on people's hypocrisy. They want referendum to free their brothers in Kwara but they don't want it for the easterners.

The recognised that their lands extended to Kwara and Kogi but they cried like babies when easterners talk about their lands in SS. They are in a deeper hot chair more than the easterners and as such wants to be free but also attack and use vicious and malicious words against the same people that wants what the equally wanted. Nigerian hypocrisy is simply extraordinary.
Easterners have lands in South South, that is true. For example you can take Asagba, Agbor communities in Delta state etc, but you cannot claim Delta state as a whole is lgbo simply because of this. Ughelli is not lgbo for instance. This is easy to understand.
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by Michael004: 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Don't mind them.even though I am a yoruba girl I hate my fellow yorubas with passion because of their lifestyle.
They are pretenders.
They are treacherous.
They are ritualist.
Most of the boys are thieves eg badoo gang.
The girls pussy are cheap andalways wet.eg the a agboo sellers.
They have slave mentality,always ready to lick a fulanis man anus.
They love to worship juju and number one in fraudster aka yahoo yahoo.
They are extremely dirty.
Every side has their flaws but we yorubas our is just too much that is why I keep saying lagos my state will ne be part of oduduwa republic
Yawnnnn, Mr I am Yoruba boring proclamation. Mr igbo man wannabe Yoruba woman for likes. Nobody cares about your hatred, so go to your potopoto land of the falling moon. We care less.
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by Iamzik: 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

So I am have been replying a demon,prove to me that you are a human being first then I will preove that I am a yoruba girl.
I hope you don't expect me to give out my private information here
Tinubus dirty teeth should fall on you.

More like saying "prove to me that you are not typing with your toes!"

Simply Hilarious!! grin grin grin
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by fumiswtpusy(f): 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
Michael004:
Yawnnnn, Mr I am Yoruba boring proclamation. Mr igbo man wannabe Yoruba woman for likes. Nobody cares about your hatred, so go to your potopoto land of the falling moon. We care less.
You care that is why you are quoting me.i am out for you people like adebanjo the yoruba man who fought for truth in the civil war and even killed his fellow yorubas.
Not all yorubas are pretenders and treacherous,i will not allow you people spoil our name
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by Michael004: 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
sekxy:
after selling their afonja brothers to their masters...they want to collect them back..hian..you can't eat ya cake and have it ...
How is your friend feeling now?, hope she hasn't taken poison?
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by nonaira: 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
OP do you mind the hypocrites. Lost count how many NL yoruba that have told me repeatedly "go back to SE. There's no land in Delta that is igbo". Since that's the case, yoruba in Kwara and kogis should hopefully back to SW. There's no land in Kwara or kogis that is yoruba. Since my land belongs to "other deltans and we migrated there", the lands outside of Southwest yoruba are found on belongs to fulani.

Yoruba your land starts and ends in SW.

Any of yoruba outside of SW are MIGRANTS. Go back to SW!!! Land grabbers

5 Likes

Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by Basic123: 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Betrayals?

Did we make any convenant with you?

Why do you guys always feel insecure towards yoruba indifference.

Why cant you be confident ,independent of others and responsible for yourself for once?If you dont blame southwest for biafra failure you will claim southsouth must be with you in biafra!

You Igbo(s) should grow up and stop acting like a baby.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by johnserek: 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
igbo are so jealous niger delta does not want to join them
but yoruba in nc want realignment into south west lol

4 Likes

Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by fumiswtpusy(f): 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
Basic123:

Betrayals?

Did we make any convenant with you?

Why do you guys always feel insecure towards yoruba indifference.

Why cant you be confident ,independent of others and responsible for yourself for once?If you dont blame southwest for biafra failure you will claim southsouth must be with you in biafra!

You Igbo(s) should grow up and stop acting like a baby.
I have just question for you.
Who was the vice-president in 1960 to 1966.
Let me help you.
It is a so called south south man Phillip effiong an akwa ibomite doesn't that tell you that they are biafrans.
As for the others I don't argue with people who don't know history pls contact bmc crew those are the people employed for the job and I am defeating them everyday
I a yoruba girl against yorubas
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by Basic123: 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
nonaira:
OP do you mind the hypocrites. Lost count how many NL yoruba that have told me repeatedly "go back to SE. There's no land in Delta that is igbo". Since that's the case, yoruba in Kwara and kogis should hopefully back to SW. There's no land in Kwara or kogis that is yoruba. Since my land belongs to "other deltans and we migrated there", the lands outside of Southwest yoruba are found on belongs to fulani.

Yoruba your land starts and ends in SW.

Any of yoruba outside of SW are MIGRANTS. Go back to SW!!! Land grabbers

These guys are dullards

Yorubas dont lay claim to whole kogi and kwara like you greeds do.Igbo will claim they want the whole of delta,rivers and benue instead of claiming they want the Igbo(s) in those state.

We know you are only trying to brainwash people to believe that yorubas join you in your folly.
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by Basic123: 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

I have just question for you.
Who was the vice-president in 1960 to 1966.
Let me help you.
It is a so called south south man Phillip effiong an akwa ibomite doesn't that tell you that they are biafrans.
As for the others I don't argue with people who don't know history pls contact bmc crew those are the people employed for the job and I am defeating them everyday
I a yoruba girl against yorubas
Girl,its very easy to claim anything on nairaland.
If you like call your self Oyo princess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by gberra: 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
sekxy:
What dafuq is wrong with all these potopoto dirty girls.

1 Like

Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by Jetleeee: 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
Basic123:

Did you just call that hairy potor man with full grown kids a girl? grin

Basic, you fall my hand.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by fumiswtpusy(f): 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
Basic123:

You have been defeated,where is the next zombie.
One by one I am out to thrash these zombies intellectually like mazi nnamdi kanu
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by Basic123: 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

You have been defeated,where is the next zombie.
One by one I am out to thrash these zombies intellectually like mazi nnamdi kanu

lolz,its very easy for a looser and the exposed to declare himself winner to compensate for his real loss na.

THE WINNER!

1 Like

Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by fumiswtpusy(f): 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
Basic123:

lolz,its very easy for a looser and the exposed to declare himself winner to compensate for his real loss na.

THE WINNER!
I am not here to argue nonsense bring out one of your we south south like atoakwaibom let me thrash you.
Tinubus rotten teeth should fall on you fulani slave
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by Markfemi2: 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

I am not here to argue nonsense bring out one of your we south south like atoakwaibom let me thrash you.

awww that rotten teeth is better than the entire body of kanu the albino grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by Basic123: 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Lolz,you still need a lot of training on nairaland tribal bashing.You are too poor

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Insecurity: SERAP Writes Buhari, 36 Governors, Seeks Disclosure Of Spending..... / Good News As ESN Camp Is Dislodged Today Terrorist Arrested PHOTOS / Cartoon Pic Of Tinubu Fighting Dirty Surfaces (Funny Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.