Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,366 members, 7,954,487 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:10 PM

So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? (6690 Views)

Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 / Enough: There Are No Igbos In Akwaibom, Rivers,bayelsa And Cross River / Throwback: There Are Igbos In SS - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by gberra: 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
nonaira:
OP do you mind the hypocrites. Lost count how many NL yoruba that have told me repeatedly "go back to SE. There's no land in Delta that is igbo". Since that's the case, yoruba in Kwara and kogis should hopefully back to SW. There's no land in Kwara or kogis that is yoruba. Since my land belongs to "other deltans and we migrated there", the lands outside of Southwest yoruba are found on belongs to fulani.

Yoruba your land starts and ends in SW.

Any of yoruba outside of SW are MIGRANTS. Go back to SW!!! Land grabbers
Yoruba should leave their ancestral lands of Kwara & Kogi?. Is this supposed to be a joke?

Is Rivers, Benue, Delta, or Calabar your ancestral land?.. Are they biafrans in language, culture, or historical heritage. Aside border affinity, you share Nothing in common.
Yorubas in the NC region are a completely different kettle of fish. Crackass Oloripelebe.

1 Like

Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by Basic123: 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
Markfemi2:

awww that rotten teeth is better than the entire body of kanu the albino grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
A body prone to squamous cell carcinoma.

1 Like

Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by gberra: 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
paschu:
So it's nice for Nairaland Yorubas to throw tantrums when Nairaland Igbos seek cohesive unification with their kiths across the fictitious political divides?

How then do the same Nairaland Yorubas seek to unite with folks in both North Central and South West without any disturbances?

Nairaland Yorubas, Lol!!!!

Igbos are Mad grin grin

2 Likes

Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by nonaira: 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
gberra:
Yoruba should leave their ancestral lands of Kwara & Kogi?. Is this supposed to be a joke?

Is Rivers, Benue, Delta, or Calabar your ancestral land?.. Are they biafrans in language, culture, or historical heritage. Aside border affinity, you share Nothing in common.
Yorubas in the NC region are a completely different kettle of fish. You're a crackass. Awon Oloripelebe.

Oh but my ancestral lands should be left to "other deltans" according to you savages from Yorubaland no. Hypocritical animals

There is no yoruba in NC!!!!! You migrated to NC. Do you see any oba in NC, go back to your villages and stop trying to land grab lands from fulani.

Yoruba your lands starts and ends in SW

4 Likes

Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by nonaira: 4:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
Basic123:

These guys are dullards

Yorubas dont lay claim to whole kogi and kwara like you greeds do.Igbo will claim they want the whole of delta,rivers and benue instead of claiming they want the Igbo(s) in those state.

We know you are only trying to brainwash people to believe that yorubas join you in your folly.

When have anioma ever claimed the entire Delta or river igbos ever claim the entire Rivers.

It is YOU yoruba demons that constantly screech that whenever we announce we are proudly igbos.

Since our ancestral lands isn't ours according to your deluded head. Since you guys screech the loudest to try and determine who the f2k is igbo and what we should identify as and if we don't like it, in the words of afonja on NL "go back to SE".

The lands of yoruba in NC belongs to fulani and fulani alone. Yorubas are migrants!!. The fulani already said it that when Nigeria divides Kiara and Kogis, all parts, are coming with them.. Yorubaland starts and ends in SW and any yoruba living in NC that wants to claim lands should go find his or her village in SW. Land grabbers

4 Likes

Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by Basic123: 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
nonaira:

When have anioma ever claimed the entire Delta or river igbos ever claim the entire Rivers.

It is YOU yoruba demons that constantly screech that whenever we announce we are proudly igbos.

Since our ancestral lands isn't ours according to your deluded head. Since you guys screech the loudest to try and determine who the f2k is igbo and what we should identify as and if we don't like it, in the words of afonja on NL "go back to SE".

The lands of yoruba in NC belongs to fulani and fulani alone. Yorubas are migrants!!. The fulani already said it that when Nigeria divides Kiara and Kogis, all parts, are coming with them.. Yorubaland starts and ends in SW and any yoruba living in NC that wants to claim lands should go find his or her village in SW. Land grabbers

Yes,you are right.
Now go and thank your lord and saviour for making it possible.

2 Likes

Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by Michael004: 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

You care that is why you are quoting me.i am out for you people like adebanjo the yoruba man who fought for truth in the civil war and even killed his fellow yorubas.
Not all yorubas are pretenders and treacherous,i will not allow you people spoil our name
hian. Chukwuemeka, why you dey ashamed of your tribe na. Why not be proud of your tribe for once?

2 Likes

Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by gberra: 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
nonaira:

Oh but my ancestral lands should be left to "other deltans" according to you savages from Yorubaland no. Hypocritical animals

There is no yoruba in NC!!!!! You migrated to NC. Do you see any oba in NC, go back to your villages and stop trying to land grab lands from fulani.

Yoruba your lands starts and ends in SW
You're fantastically confused & dimwitted. Need I remind you that Kwara was under the Old Oyo Empire. Aside ilorin every other surrounding towns has a sitting Oba.A Yoruba land by nature entrenched in Yoruba Culture, the same of which cannot be said of Igbos who are concentrated minorities in the Niger delta.
Have a toast to your delusion. You're peasants among the deltans. tongue

1 Like

Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by Viergeachar: 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Don't mind them.even though I am a yoruba girl I hate my fellow yorubas with passion because of their lifestyle.
They are pretenders.
They are treacherous.
They are ritualist.
Most of the boys are thieves eg badoo gang.
The girls pussy are cheap andalways wet.eg the a agboo sellers.
They have slave mentality,always ready to lick a fulanis man anus.
They love to worship juju and number one in fraudster aka yahoo yahoo.
They are extremely dirty.
Every side has their flaws but we yorubas our is just too much that is why I keep saying lagos my state will ne be part of oduduwa republic

Looonatic flatiyeasterner!

Inferiority complex will kill you.

1 Like

Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by Markfemi2: 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
gberra:
You're fantastically confused & dimwitted. Need I remind you that Kwara was under the Old Oyo Empire. Aside ilorin every other surrounding towns has a sitting Oba.A Yoruba land by nature entrenched in Yoruba Culture, the same of which cannot be said of Igbos who are concentrated minorities in the Niger delta.

lets toast to their delusion as we dine in unity
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by Viergeachar: 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
nonaira:

Dumb imbecilic flatiyeasterners just can't figure out that unlike they who forcefully attach themselves to the SS, the NC Yorubas are the ones clamoring to join their SW brothers.

I have tried severally to show them the difference to NP avail.

Bunch of pathetic loooonatics.
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by Markfemi2: 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
Viergeachar:

Dumb imbecilic flatiyeasterners just can't figure out that unlike they who forcefully attach themselves to the SS, the NC Yorubas are the ones clamoring to join their SW brothers.

I have tried severally to show them the difference to NP avail.

Bunch of pathetic loooonatics.

they know the difference
they are just bitter they are not enjoying such patronage from niger delta
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by realhumanity: 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
gberra:

Yorubas in the NC region are a completely different kettle of fish. Crackass Oloripelebe.

Who called those states the names they currently bear? Are they the names they were called 1000years ago? because a military head of state created a multiethnic state, that means a part migrated to the said location.

These guys are less intelligent than I thought.
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by gberra: 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
Markfemi2:

lets toast to their delusion as we dine in unity
With utmost delight, brotherly cheesy cheesy

I'm so happy Yorubas are making them run mad. Their card is all about "if we cannot get it, Yoruba must not get it too". But we are way above their league.

1 Like

Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by aniomafirstson: 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
realhumanity:

Who called those states the names they currently bear? Are they the names they were called 1000years ago? because a military head of state created a multiethnic state, that means a part migrated to the said location.

These guys are less intelligent than I thought.

Leave those Afonja descendants they are confused

no wonder Afonja sold their lands and destinies for a plate of ewedu grin
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by realhumanity: 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
gberra:

If you call anioma, ndoni, ekpeye, asa and ikwerre minorities in south south, then you know nothing about south south.
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by realhumanity: 5:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
aniomafirstson:

Leave those Afonja descendants they are confused

no wonder Afonja sold their lands and destinies for a plate of ewedu grin

That's one of the major reasons I stopped arguing with people here. Very few intelligent people.
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by gberra: 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
realhumanity:

If you call anioma, ndoni, ekpeye, asa and ikwerres minorities in south south, then you know nothing about south south.
ikwerre? grin
The fact is you have no influence in the delta region. Enjoy your minority status.
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by paschu: 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
Go to Anioma Delta state and tell them that it is not their ancestral land. Or go to Obigbo (in Rivers state) and numerous other balkanized igbo towns in Benue, Edo and Akwa Ibom and tell them that they are not in their ancestral lands.

This pure madness and self-sabotaging hypocrisy is what this thread had just brought to light.

gberra:

Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by paschu: 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
Calling someone a minority in his ancestral home is pure dumbness. But why am I not surprised that you said it laughing? What are the Yorubas in the NC? Majority or Minority? You see, the dumb tag you fling around thoughtlessly is a clear sign you are one of those self-defeating Nairaland Yorubas

gberra:
ikwerre? grin
The fact is you have no influence in the delta region. Enjoy your minority status.
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by laudate: 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
paschu:
Seems you have a terrible hangover? Or could it be that you lack basic comprehension skill?.Can you please copy me where I wrote or even implied that EVERY ethnic group in SS is Igbo? Or just shut up if you don't know the meaning of "Igbos and Igboids in SS and NC"

The only funny person I see here is the one flinging the "minority" tag around. It sounds even more clownish when you try to stick that silly tag on Igbos. grin
Did you even read what I wrote, before you jumped on your keyboard to hash out this ridiculous response? shocked You just proved to everyone that you are the only one here who lacks basic comprehension skills. sad

Weren't you the one whining about how people did not see the Igbos in the SS & NC, as part of the greater Igbo population who occupy the SE? Wasn't it just pointed out to you, that the reason was because of the sweeping generalisations your people often make, whenever they talk about the SS & NC, as they try to lump everyone in those regions, into their own group? Didn't Nnamdi Kanu claim that he was offered the 5 SE states, but he rejected it because Benue & Rivers were not included? Are all the ethnic groups in Benue & Rivers part of the larger Igbo ethnic group? Why couldn't he be specific?

Now kindly take your own advice & please shut up. We all know that when guys like you run out of constructive ideas, they resort to insults. No one is interested in carrying out a slanging match with you. undecided Nobody is slinging a minority tag on the Igbo, so only God knows where you got the idea from!
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by paschu: 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
This thread was not created by "others" neither was it created by "Kanu". Nowhere in the OP was "Biafra" or "ALL SOUTH SOUTH" mentioned .

So, carry you chronic dementia and run along.

I have no time for a bitchy back and forth.

Thank you.

[s]

laudate:

Did you even read what I wrote, before you jumped on your keyboard to hash out this ridiculous response? shocked You just proved to everyone that you are the only one here who lacks basic comprehension skills. sad

Weren't you the one whining about how people did not see the Igbos in the SS & NC, as part of the greater Igbo population who occupy the SE? Wasn't it just pointed out to you, that the reason was because of the sweeping generalisations your people often make, whenever they talk about the SS & NC, as they try to lump everyone in those regions, into their own group? Didn't Nnamdi Kanu claim that he was offered the 5 SE states, but he rejected it because Benue & Rivers were not included? Are all the ethnic groups in Benue & Rivers part of the larger Igbo ethnic group? Why couldn't he be specific?

Now kindly take your own advice & please shut up. We all know that when guys like you run out of constructive ideas, they resort to insults. No one is interested in carrying out a slanging match with you. undecided Nobody is slinging a minority tag on the Igbo, so only God knows where you got the idea from!
[/s]
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by laudate: 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
paschu:
This thread was not created by "others" neither was it created by "Kanu". Nowhere in the OP was "Biafra" or "ALL SOUTH SOUTH" mentioned.

So, carry you chronic dementia and run along.

I have no time for a bitchy back and forth.

Thank you.
Thank you for letting us know that the malady that afflicts you, is called 'chronic dementia.' We had always known that you were suffering from something, but no one was quite sure what to call it. Now that you have put a name to your condition, I pray you receive healing speedily from this infirmity. Goodbye.

2 Likes

Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by laudate: 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
gberra:

I don talk say I no go laugh today, but....this phrase 'peasants among the deltans,' really cracked me up!! It sounds like a line from a rapper's lyrics. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by laudate: 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
Did you hear any yoruba saying they want to turn kogi and kwara to oduduwa republic?
Gbam!! What a good question! wink Hopefully, someone from their group will provide a coherent, logically sound response (devoid of insults & hate speech), within the next few hours.
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by laudate: 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
tuniski:
What is your problem with yoruba? If even jukuns in taraba says they are igbos and will go with Biafra how do you care if a yoruba says no?
You are just to petty!
You dey mind am? We all know that the only mission his people have in this life, is to blame your ethnic group for all their real and imaginary woes. The 'juju you chaps cooked for them, is still going strong!

johnserek:
igbo are so jealous niger delta does not want to join them
but yoruba in nc want realignment into south west lol
Oh, so you sef don see am...? shocked cheesy
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by laudate: 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

I have just question for you.
Who was the vice-president in 1960 to 1966.
Let me help you.
It is a so called south south man Phillip effiong an akwa ibomite doesn't that tell you that they are biafrans.
As for the others I don't argue with people who don't know history pls contact bmc crew those are the people employed for the job and I am defeating them everyday
I a yoruba girl against yorubas

Phillip Effiong was Vice-president of which country in 1960 to 1966? Are you high on crack? shocked
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by IshaqAyinde(m): 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
Sall:

Another ipob tout claiming Yoruba and if peradventure you are a Yoruba you must be a bastard one.

Definitely
You nailed her. Don't mind d ákóťílétá girl.

1 Like

Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by gberra: 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
laudate:

I don talk say I no go laugh today, but....this phrase 'peasants among the deltans,' really cracked me up!! It sounds like a line from a rapper's lyrics. cheesy
Baba lau, whatzzupping grin.
We're on a thread created by war.ship questioning what resources the SW has. We led him & his fellow rouges on to the slaughter slab. nonaira, paschu & other fellow retards are only postponing their own judgement day but it shall come.

Baba lau, Go check the thread, we drove them to the slaughter house grin

Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

I am not here to argue nonsense bring out one of your we south south like atoakwaibom let me thrash you.
Tinubus rotten teeth should fall on you fulani slave
the only reasonable Yoruba I see on nairaland in fact all those Yoruba's against you may oduduwa dirty boxer fall on them rubbish Muslims
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by fumiswtpusy(f): 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
laudate:

Phillip Effiong was Vice-president of which country in 1960 to 1966? Are you high on crack? shocked
You are the one that is high on pussy juice.
Philip effiong was vice president of biafra and he was from akwa ibom a so called south south man.
While ojukwu was the president.
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by paschu: 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
Count me out because you can do NOTHING against the truth, but FOR the truth.

All your gimmicks will only help to advance the truth one way or the other.

Darkness cannot judge light.

gberra:
Baba lau, whatzzupping grin.
We're on a thread created by war.ship questioning what resources the SW has. We led him & his fellow rouges on to the slaughter slab. nonaira, paschu & other fellow retards are only postponing their own judgement day but it shall come.

Baba lau, Go check the thread, we drove them to the slaughter house grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Records Of Nnamdi Kanu Leader Of Igbos Hate Speeches / Plateau APC Group Tells Tinubu Not To Reward Members Who Worked Against APC / CNG Vehicles To Save Nigeria $2.5 Billion Yearly - FG Says

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.