Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? (6503 Views)

Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 / Enough: There Are No Igbos In Akwaibom, Rivers,bayelsa And Cross River / Throwback: There Are Igbos In SS - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by laudate: 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
You are the one that is high on pussy juice.
Philip effiong was vice president of biafra and he was from akwa ibom a so called south south man.
While ojukwu was the president.
And after you got drunk on your own pussy juice, you decided that Biafra existed from 1960 to 1966? Why do you like lying like this? Let me remind you that all liars go to hell, o! shocked
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by nonaira: 11:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
Viergeachar:

Dumb imbecilic flatiyeasterners just can't figure out that unlike they who forcefully attach themselves to the SS, the NC Yorubas are the ones clamoring to join their SW brothers.

I have tried severally to show them the difference to NP avail.

Bunch of pathetic loooonatics.

See this illiterate monkey.

I'm SS igbo so who the f2k are you screeching your stupidity to. Next time know who you screeching to before display your craze stupidity.

We have a thread on this NL from an Okun telling you yoruba not to include his clan and community in your deranged oduduwa republic but unlike you demons from waste no none yoruba bothered to engage it or spread it because none are as devilish as your worthless, satanic tribe.

https://www.nairaland.com/3924710/count-oke-ogun-out-oduduwa-republic

I repeat
There are NO yoruba lands in Kogi and Kwara.

Yoruba starts and end in SW.

1 Like

Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by fumiswtpusy(f): 11:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
laudate:

And after you got drunk on your own pussy juice, you decided that Biafra existed from 1960 to 1966? Why do like lying like this? Let me remind you that all liars go to hell, o! shocked
Biafra existed. Long before you knew but was official during the war.
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by nonaira: 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
gberra:
You're fantastically confused & dimwitted. Need I remind you that Kwara was under the Old Oyo Empire. Aside ilorin every other surrounding towns has a sitting Oba.A Yoruba land by nature entrenched in Yoruba Culture, the same of which cannot be said of Igbos who are concentrated minorities in the Niger delta.
Have a toast to your delusion. You're peasants among the deltans. tongue

Name the obas.

Just like anioma and river igbo territory have either an eze or an obi

You're a migrant to NC. Kwara and Kogi belongs to fulani. The fulani have already declared when the nation they taking their lands with them. No demons from waste will stay on this NL trying to land grab.

There are no part of Kwara or Kogi that belongs to yoruba. Your land starts and ends in SW. Any yoruba living in NC that wants to land grab should go back to SW.

Leave fulani lands for fulani.
Land grabbers.

1 Like

Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by laudate: 12:03am On Jul 27, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Biafra existed. Long before you knew but was official during the war.
Oh, so Biafra existed in 1960 to 1966? isn't that what you said before? Or have you forgotten your lies? Did it exist in your nightmares or your visions?
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by IJOBA2: 12:05am On Jul 27, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
Did you hear any yoruba saying they want to turn kogi and kwara to oduduwa republic?
IS IT POSSIBLE TO TURN ISLAMIC CALIPHATE TO ODUDUWA REPUBLIC
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by DerideGull(m): 12:11am On Jul 27, 2017
paschu:
I kinda find it so interesting that some Nairaland Yorubas crave to be united with their linguistic cousins (who are not necessarily their ethnic comrades) in both Kwara and Kogi states.

But somehow these same Nairaland Yorubas would throw tantrums, get aggressive and oppose igbos fiercely each time they see the Nairaland Igbos in the SS, NC and those in the SE seeking to reunite in real time.

How on earth can a people be so aggressively opposed to the very same thing they covet so much, simply because they see it in others?

Please enlighten me.

The Yari.ba are born cowards. The Nairaland rabbits are scared out of human form because of Ndigbo whether in Nigeria as compatriots or in Biafra as archenemy.
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by fumiswtpusy(f): 12:25am On Jul 27, 2017
laudate:

Oh, so Biafra existed in 1960 to 1966? isn't that what you said before? Or have you forgotten your lies? Did it exist in your nightmares or your visions?
Prepare slave,biafra or ss and se will go with their riches and you will be left with the illiterates gnashing teeth since there will no longer be free money
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by laudate: 12:58am On Jul 27, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Prepare slave,biafra or ss and se will go with their riches and you will be left with the illiterates gnashing teeth since there will no longer be free money

Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by Viergeachar: 7:24am On Jul 27, 2017
nonaira:

See this illiterate monkey.

I'm SS igbo so who the f2k are you screeching your stupidity to. Next time know who you screeching to before display your craze stupidity.

We have a thread on this NL from an Okun telling you yoruba not to include his clan and community in your deranged oduduwa republic but unlike you demons from waste no none yoruba bothered to engage it or spread it because none are as devilish as your worthless, satanic tribe.

https://www.nairaland.com/3924710/count-oke-ogun-out-oduduwa-republic

I repeat
There are NO yoruba lands in Kogi and Kwara.

Yoruba starts and end in SW.

Is Oke Ogun in Oyo state the same as Okun in Kogi state?

Are you a dullard

How many times have you Ikwerres and Aniomas agitated to join the SE? Tell me.

I don't need you to agree with me that there are Yorubas in the NC. You can shove it up your aasss.
It doesn't change anything.
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by raquel97: 8:22am On Jul 27, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Don't mind them.even though I am a yoruba girl I hate my fellow yorubas with passion because of their lifestyle.
They are pretenders.
They are treacherous.
They are ritualist.
Most of the boys are thieves eg badoo gang.
The girls pussy are cheap andalways wet.eg the a agboo sellers.
They have slave mentality,always ready to lick a fulanis man anus.
They love to worship juju and number one in fraudster aka yahoo yahoo.
They are extremely dirty.
Every side has their flaws but we yorubas our is just too much that is why I keep saying lagos my state will ne be part of oduduwa republic

Oro yi o wa poju fa?
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by bakynes(m): 8:29am On Jul 27, 2017
The situation is quite different Kanu is trying to claim the whole of SS or the whole of Rivers,Delta and Benue as part of Biafra. That is where the problem is, when we all know Igbo groups in these states are minority.

Of course the right thing to do is to form your Biafra with the SE states and the Igbo groups in those states.

But the case of Kwara is different,Kwara is a Yoruba state in the NC and part of Kogi and Niger states Kabba and Jebba respectively.

The problem is Nnamdi Kanu trying to claim people that are not Igbos into his Biafra.

1 Like

Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by realhumanity: 8:48am On Jul 27, 2017
freshest4live:

Delta state is multi ethnic, is kwara multi ethnic?

Kwara is a multiethnic state
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by realhumanity: 8:50am On Jul 27, 2017
bakynes:
The situation is quite different Kanu is trying to claim the whole of SS or the whole of Rivers,Delta and Benue as part of Biafra. That is where the problem is, when we all know Igbo groups in these states are minority.

Of course the right thing to do is to form your Biafra with the SE states and the Igbo groups in those states.

But the case of Kwara is different,Kwara is a Yoruba state in the NC and part of Kogi and Niger states Kabba and Jebba respectively.

The problem is Nnamdi Kanu trying to claim people that are not Igbos into his Biafra.

Which ethnic group in delta state is bigger than anioma is delta state apart from urhobo.

Which ethnic group is bigger than ikwerre in rivers state, please say it.
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by realhumanity: 8:54am On Jul 27, 2017
gberra:
Yoruba should leave their ancestral lands of Kwara & Kogi?. Is this supposed to be a joke?

Is Rivers, Benue, Delta, or Calabar your ancestral land?.. Are they biafrans in language, culture, or historical heritage. Aside border affinity, you share Nothing in common.
Yorubas in the NC region are a completely different kettle of fish. Crackass Oloripelebe.

I want you to be smart please and when you answer, think very well before answering this question.

Who created the name rivers, delta, benue? Is it the people or the Nigerian government.
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by realhumanity: 9:01am On Jul 27, 2017
Afonja said to alimi 'If you help me fight my enemies, I will give you lands in Ilorin', that was an agreement duly signed by afonja and alimi. Afonja was the owner of ilorin lands and he gave it out to alimi, a fulani man from the north. Based on normal yorubas not being able to keep to their agreement, he was successful in fighting the ooni of ife and their armies but he later did not want to keep to his promise, that was why alimi called for help from the sokoto caliphate to chase out afonja and his brothers from ilorin totally.

You should be thankful that the alimis did not want to destroy your people completely by allowing them return to their lands. This is one of the problem of westernization, it is giving small people mind against their masters up north.
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by bakynes(m): 9:03am On Jul 27, 2017
realhumanity:

Which ethnic group in delta state is bigger than anioma is delta state apart from urhobo.

Which ethnic group is bigger than ikwerre in rivers state, please say it.
I agree they may not be Minorities in Rivers but they are definitely not Majority as well.

Point is don't carve out the entire state for Biafra since you know the states are multi-ethnic just go with the Igboid groups in those states.

Don't force, Ijaw,Ogoni,Kalabari in Rivers don't force Urhobo,Itsekiri,Ijaw in Delta with you.

Kwara is a Yoruba state, Parts of Kogi and Niger carved out from the Old Kwara state are Yoruba lands.

Delta and Rivers is not an Igbo state though Igbo lands carved out from Old Imo state is in Rivers and Parts of Igboland extends to Delta and Benue.

1 Like

Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by realhumanity: 9:08am On Jul 27, 2017
bakynes:

I agree they may not be Minorities in Rivers but they are definitely not Majority as well.

Point is don't carve out the entire state for Biafra since you know the states are multi-ethnic just go with the Igboid groups in those states.

Don't force, Ijaw,Ogoni,Kalabari in Rivers don't force Urhobo,Itsekiri,Ijaw in Delta with you.

Kwara is a Yoruba state, Parts of Kogi and Niger carved out from the Old Kwara state are Yoruba lands.

Delta and Rivers is not an Igbo state though Igbo lands carved out from Old Imo state is in Rivers and Parts of Igboland extends to Delta and Benue.

In Delta state, which ethnic group is bigger than anioma apart from urhobo which we can still even argue their population with respect with the numbers of anioma people. The major reason why those other ethnic group have any say in delta state politics is because they come together to vote their own as governor whenever there is election in the state but to say that itshekiri or isoko is bigger than anioma shows that you do not know the population distribution of the different ethnic groups in delta state.
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by realhumanity: 9:08am On Jul 27, 2017
Afonja said to alimi 'If you help me fight my enemies, I will give you lands in Ilorin', that was an agreement duly signed by afonja and alimi. Afonja was the owner of ilorin lands and he gave it out to alimi, a fulani man from the north. Based on normal yorubas not being able to keep to their agreement, he was successful in fighting the ooni of ife and their armies but he later did not want to keep to his promise, that was why alimi called for help from the sokoto caliphate to chase out afonja and his brothers from ilorin totally.

You should be thankful that the alimis did not want to destroy your people completely by allowing them return to their lands. This is one of the problem of westernization, it is giving small people mind against their masters up north.
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by bakynes(m): 9:16am On Jul 27, 2017
realhumanity:

That is not the true story, Afonja is a rebel commander of the Oyo Empire (Balogun) he went to war with the Alaafin of Oyo and not Ooni. He left his Alimi his Fulani friend in charge of his hometown (Ilorin) which he was ruling. Before he was back some of his Chiefs collected money from Alimi and asked him to be their Ruler, when Afonja came back successful from the War, it was already taken over by Alimi and large part of his Army was already killed in battle he had to give up Ilorin.

I am Yoruba I agree the Ilorin throne has been given to the Fulani and today has a mix of Yoruba,Nupe(which has its lands close by) and Fulani but other parts of Kwara state is 100% Yoruba and will go with us if we are to go back to Regionalism or Ooduwa nation with parts of Old Kwara state in Kogi and Niger states that is Jebba and Kabba respectively.

1 Like

Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by realhumanity: 9:47am On Jul 27, 2017
If we have igbo people in delta state (majority), rivers state (majority), cross river state (minority), akwa ibom state (minority), edo state (minority), then when you bring those population together as one, you still say igbos do not make one of the major ethnic groups in south south?

Tell yourselves the truth for once.
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by realhumanity: 9:49am On Jul 27, 2017
bakynes:

That is not the true story, Afonja is a rebel commander of the Oyo Empire (Balogun) he went to war with the Alaafin of Oyo and not Ooni. He left his Alimi his Fulani friend in charge of his hometown (Ilorin) which he was ruling. Before he was back some of his Chiefs collected money from Alimi and asked him to be their Ruler, when Afonja came back successful from the War, it was already taken over by Alimi and large part of his Army was already killed in battle he had to give up Ilorin.

I am Yoruba I agree the Ilorin throne has been given to the Fulani and today has a mix of Yoruba,Nupe(which has its lands close by) and Fulani but other parts of Kwara state is 100% Yoruba and will go with us if we are to go back to Regionalism or Ooduwa nation with parts of Old Kwara state in Kogi and Niger states that is Jebba and Kabba respectively.

Do you know the people staying in gwanara, kwara state?
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by gberra: 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
realhumanity:

I want you to be smart please and when you answer, think very well before answering this question.

Who created the name rivers, delta, benue? Is it the people or the Nigerian government.
Who created the Eastern region, Igbos or Britian?
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by laudate: 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
Viergeachar:
Is Oke Ogun in Oyo state the same as Okun in Kogi state?

Are you a dullard

How many times have you Ikwerres and Aniomas agitated to join the SE? Tell me.

I don't need you to agree with me that there are Yorubas in the NC. You can shove it up your aasss.
It doesn't change anything.

Honestly, I couldn't stop laughing when I saw him referring to Oke-Ogun a community located in Oyo State, as an Okun community, in Kogi State! cheesy shocked grin Chai! Truly, common sense is not common! sad See the confidence with which he even posted the link!

1 Like

Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by laudate: 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
realhumanity:

Where did you read this convoluted part of your history? shocked When did Afonja promise Alimi, lands in exchange for his help in Ilorin? Or did you just formulate this aspect? Talk quickly now, so that non-Yorubas like us can learn, whether it is true or not. It would help if you can provide a historical link or url to this your strange historical tale, so that everyone can read from the source.
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by freshest4live: 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
realhumanity:

In Delta state, which ethnic group is bigger than anioma apart from urhobo which we can still even argue their population with respect with the numbers of anioma people. The major reason why those other ethnic group have any say in delta state politics is because they come together to vote their own as governor whenever there is election in the state but to say that itshekiri or isoko is bigger than anioma shows that you do not know the population distribution of the different ethnic groups in delta state.
So with urhobo as largest ethnic group in Delta state, and with many other ethnic groups in the state, why do you still call all of Delta state Biafran? Why not claim Asaba or Anioma lands only.
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by realhumanity: 11:09am On Jul 28, 2017
laudate:

Where did you read this convoluted part of your history? shocked When did Afonja promise Alimi, lands in exchange for his help in Ilorin? Or did you just formulate this aspect? Talk quickly now, so that non-Yorubas like us can learn, whether it is true or not. It would help if you can provide a historical link or url to this your strange historical tale, so that everyone can read from the source.

Yorubas will not say I am lying. And when you ask for the history of Ilorin from fulanis or hausas , they will tell you the truth. Stop listening or reading from one side of history and come to kano museum to see history for yourself and listen to how they took over Ilorin. An average Hausa man will tell you that they cannot cede Ilorin to yorubas because its their land.

Alimi fought for afonja with his own ppl doing business with then in Ilorin. I know my history, do you know yours?
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by realhumanity: 11:11am On Jul 28, 2017
freshest4live:

So with urhobo as largest ethnic group in Delta state, and with many other ethnic groups in the state, why do you still call all of Delta state Biafran? Why not claim Asaba or Anioma lands only.

Why haven't your government carved out anioma state since the days of Adam? We did not say delta state should come with us but anioma.

No one is fighting for other ethnic groups there.
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by Mujtahida: 12:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
gberra:
What dafuq is wrong with all these potopoto dirty girls.
That one is so shallow. Keeps repeating and regurgitating what she reads here, no brain, no originality. Her favourite word are masturbate and afonja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by Mujtahida: 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

You are the one that is high on pussy juice.
Philip effiong was vice president of biafra and he was from akwa ibom a so called south south man.
While ojukwu was the president.
You no dey educated ooo. Better keep quiet because your ignorance is annoying and your stubborn stupidity and resistance to correction is tragic. Stick to your gutter type of talk. Don't venture into any form of analysis on issues relating to history, socio-economic and political matters. Abeg you

1 Like

Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by aniomafirstson: 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
realhumanity:

Why haven't your government carved out anioma state since the days of Adam? We did not say delta state should come with us but anioma.

No one is fighting for other ethnic groups there.
you said it all bro
Re: So There Are Yorubas & Fulani's In NC But No Igbos In SS & NC? Really??? by laudate: 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
realhumanity:
Yorubas will not say I am lying. And when you ask for the history of Ilorin from fulanis or hausas , they will tell you the truth. Stop listening or reading from one side of history and come to kano museum to see history for yourself and listen to how they took over Ilorin. An average Hausa man will tell you that they cannot cede Ilorin to yorubas because its their land.

Alimi fought for afonja with his own ppl doing business with then in Ilorin. I know my history, do you know yours?
The history you are repeating on this thread, is different from the history of Ilorin as it is told by indigenes of that town. sad From what I have heard and read, there were no promises of land by Afonja to Alimi, in any way. Is this something you made up? Like I said before, why don't you provide a link to the source of your story, instead of telling lies up here? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Plan To Relocate Headquarters Of Nigerian Gas Company From Niger Delta - NNPC / 22 Igbo Tribes In Niger Delta Full List - Photo / Lagos Safety Commission Warns Public Against Impersonators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.