Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,051 members, 7,863,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. (5118 Views)

Her Bestfriend Helped Her By 'having Sex' With Her Boyfriend To Prevent Him From / Some Guys Are"masters Of Head", I Couldn't Believe I Was Begging Him To Stop / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by klark3: 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Pls don't mind my typo errors Nd long epistle. Am happily married with a lovely wife Nd a handsome son. CEO of a company Nd by the grace of God a bit comfortable. There's this young girl I knew in a joint where I normally hangout with friends after the days job. She always serve us drinks Nd any other things we requested. So one day as I Nd my friends were about going home after our usual outings that night,she stopped me and said she had something to tell me,I said OK fine but that she should wait till tomorrow when I come again. So I drove off(my wife Nd kid travelled out of the country with her dad)so the next day I was there with other of my friend that is also the CEO of his company at that same joint drinking Nd discussing issues when she came.I asked to sit Nd talk to me in the presence of my friend. She told she is a student on her I And that she needed a place she can do the stuff.I now told her I don't have vacancy in my firm for now Nd I even asked my friend if he had Nd he said no. She started pleading that if she does not fill Nd sign her log book that she will be in problem that I should pls help her out. I told her to go that I will think about it. She left. That day I gave her my number Nd left. So I later travelled out of Enugu for a business in calabar for a week,she was calling all this while Nd I told her to wait when I come bk I will help her. I finally came bk Nd was having a meeting with the sector commander of FRSC Enugu when she called,I told her to meet me at a restaurant later in the evening when she closes from work that day Nd she agreed.That evening I Nd my friends about 4guys were eaten when she came with her friend. They ate Nd drank with us Nd I asked y driver to drop them off Nd also ask them to come along with the log book so I can sign it for her which I later did. Now the problem is that this girl has bn calls ng me that she is sick Nd I don't want to help her. Just yesterday I met with a friend Nd he was telling ng he saw the girl Nd she was telling her that am a bad man that I refused to give her money to treat her self because I ve the intention of sleeping with her Nd she found out Nd has been avoiding. I did not say anything Nd I did not call CU's I didnt even save her Num in my phone. This morning I received a text from her that God will punish me. Pls help me out. If am wrong tell me.I swear I Neva had any intentions over her Nd before she came asking me to help employ her,I ve Neva talked to her.
If it were to be a guy, would u have related with him this way?
What stopped u from telling her to meet u in the office on a stipulated date & time?
Why the exchange of contacts?
Why would she visit u with her friends?
Men will always develop soft spot for ladies & i wouldn't blame u because it is natural....
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by Oyindidi(f): 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
sekxy:
she was right...
About what?
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
About what?
Lol bae no mind me...was just looking for trouble
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by Oyindidi(f): 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
sekxy:

Lol bae no mind me...was just looking for trouble
grin grin grin be good

1 Like

Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
grin grin grin be good
lolz...yes maami
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by jacyhelen(f): 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Pls don't mind my typo errors Nd long epistle. Am happily married with a lovely wife Nd a handsome son. CEO of a company Nd by the grace of God a bit comfortable. There's this young girl I knew in a joint where I normally hangout with friends after the days job. She always serve us drinks Nd any other things we requested. So one day as I Nd my friends were about going home after our usual outings that night,she stopped me and said she had something to tell me,I said OK fine but that she should wait till tomorrow when I come again. So I drove off(my wife Nd kid travelled out of the country with her dad)so the next day I was there with other of my friend that is also the CEO of his company at that same joint drinking Nd discussing issues when she came.I asked to sit Nd talk to me in the presence of my friend. She told she is a student on her I And that she needed a place she can do the stuff.I now told her I don't have vacancy in my firm for now Nd I even asked my friend if he had Nd he said no. She started pleading that if she does not fill Nd sign her log book that she will be in problem that I should pls help her out. I told her to go that I will think about it. She left. That day I gave her my number Nd left. So I later travelled out of Enugu for a business in calabar for a week,she was calling all this while Nd I told her to wait when I come bk I will help her. I finally came bk Nd was having a meeting with the sector commander of FRSC Enugu when she called,I told her to meet me at a restaurant later in the evening when she closes from work that day Nd she agreed.That evening I Nd my friends about 4guys were eaten when she came with her friend. They ate Nd drank with us Nd I asked y driver to drop them off Nd also ask them to come along with the log book so I can sign it for her which I later did. Now the problem is that this girl has bn calls ng me that she is sick Nd I don't want to help her. Just yesterday I met with a friend Nd he was telling ng he saw the girl Nd she was telling her that am a bad man that I refused to give her money to treat her self because I ve the intention of sleeping with her Nd she found out Nd has been avoiding. I did not say anything Nd I did not call CU's I didnt even save her Num in my phone. This morning I received a text from her that God will punish me. Pls help me out. If am wrong tell me.I swear I Neva had any intentions over her Nd before she came asking me to help employ her,I ve Neva talked to her.

just ignore her simple.
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by feelgoodInc: 5:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
Benita27:
Understand my point first before going all pissed. I have seen married men who wouldn't give out their personal contacts to company female reps 'cause anything could happen. They're just protecting themselves and marriage and where I work I've encountered lot of them. To me, they're the real husbands. He could have helped her without giving her his contact, now that she's pissed do you know what her next move could be?, some girls are demons.
Her next moves is spreading rumors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
feelgoodInc:

Her next moves is spreading rumors
Rumours, blackmail and all sort.
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by feelgoodInc: 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
Op read this my post and you'll understand what you're going through and maybe solve your problems

https://www.nairaland.com/3834448/7-reasons-shouldnt-try-woman
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by Mup4life: 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
[quote author=sekxy post=58852905]
grandpa chill...everything shouldn't be taken too serious. ....take your over seriousness to somewhere biko/quote] English yaff suffer, slay mama i sight you.
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by hemlock0(m): 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
Benita27:
You never comprehend a thing before quoting people. I never said it was a crime to help but he could have done that without getting too involved with the lady.

He gave her his number, why?. As a married man he could have done what she wanted without exchanging contacts since he knew where she works.

Secondly, why should she join him and his friends?.
So if he knew where she works, he should come looking for her whenever he wants to sign the log book undecided
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by TrapHedges(m): 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
sekxy:
she was right...
why are u sentimental af... Or u just seek attention?
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
TrapHedges:

why are u sentimental af... Or u just seek attention?

okay you have been noticed..
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by Quality20(m): 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
just try and be going to her work place with rough looking soldiers or mopol so as to intimidate her
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by TrapHedges(m): 5:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
sekxy:

okay you have been noticed..

wtf ...I See u around... U seek attentions way too much wonder wat u gone do with all that attention

lmfao #oticed to get paid or what?
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
hemlock0:
So if he knew where she works, he should come looking for her whenever he wants to sign the log book undecided
No be man like yourself reasoned this way?.
klark3:

What stopped u from telling her to meet u in the office on a stipulated date & time?
Men will always develop soft spot for ladies & i wouldn't blame u because it is natural....
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
hemlock0:
God bless u bro,Madam Benita is trying to blame for giving her my number. So because I know where she works which is a drinking bar,I should relocate my office stamp Nd seal there so I can help her abi. Giving out number to anybody does not matter here because its only a help which I don't see anything harm in doing. If I want to ve my way with her,its very simple,I can invite her to a hotel room,Nd knowing how vulnerable she was at that time she won't reject my offer. I never planned or intended taking advantage of her which I could easily ve done since my family re not around. Besides I even listened to her because the joint where she works is owned by my friend. Nd even the owner of the bar knew abt this. After I got the text this morning I forwarded it to the owner Nd am sorry to say this,she has bn sacked from there today.

1 Like

Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:

You've done nothing wrong

1) Explain this ordeal to your wife and explain to your secretary what that gal is later spreading

2)Report to her boss or better still contact her university or police for Character defamation.

She's trying to play a fast one on you! She wanna use a guilty conscience to break through you emotionally..before you know what's happening you start feeling soft towards her!

Exactly why I don't stay close to ladies we ain't having any business together again!

Ladies misinterprete intentions mostly... when what most can offer is SEX
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
klark3:

Yes if it were a guy Nd he called me when am hanging out with my friend,I will ask him to call me there Nd even offer him drink or food. Provided as him as a younger bro Nd that was exactly how I see this girl.And u forgot that telling her to come to my office,she might come when am not around Nd the next question my sectary will ask her is,did u call him b4coming.once she said she does not ve my number,she will be asked to leave,don't u think so. Anyways nothing spoil

2 Likes

Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
klark3:

And as for coming with her friend,I Neva asked to come with her friend. I told I travelled Nd came back,she called me Nd I told I will be in such place by so so time. U never knew she was coming with her friend.They did not even sit with us. U know as restaurant settings dey be? So I asked to take food Nd after I asked her to call me to know when am in the office so she can come Nd they left that was all.
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
Benita27:
Understand my point first before going all pissed. I have seen married men who wouldn't give out their personal contacts to company female reps 'cause anything could happen. They're just protecting themselves and marriage and where I work I've encountered lot of them. To me, they're the real husbands. He could have helped her without giving her his contact, now that she's pissed do you know what her next move could be?, some girls are demons.
that phrase u used now is cool some girls are demon.. Our heart are different some one like me i don't see it as anything.

But maybe from here I will be so careful.. Thanks a lot for clearing this..
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by klark3: 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Yes if it were a guy Nd he called me when am hanging out with my friend,I will ask him to call me there Nd even offer him drink or food. Provided as him as a younger bro Nd that was exactly how I see this girl.And u forgot that telling her to come to my office,she might come when am not around Nd the next question my sectary will ask her is,did u call him b4coming.once she said she does not ve my number,she will be asked to leave,don't u think so. Anyways nothing spoil
I doubt bro....a guy would come with his friends, they would drink on u & u would ask your driver to drop them off? I honestly doubt if u would be that kind to a guy...U treated her that way because she is a lady & that act gave room for things...
For she to even have to guts to send u insultive text messages bespeaks things were becoming to informal btw u both & u wouldn't have known when the thought of sleeping with her would have creeped in, especially now your wife & kids are not around.
So be glad it happened this way, God just averted a big tepmtation....
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by klark3: 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
And as for coming with her friend,I Neva asked to come with her friend. I told I travelled Nd came back,she called me Nd I told I will be in such place by so so time. U never knew she was coming with her friend.They did not even sit with us. U know as restaurant settings dey be? So I asked to take food Nd after I asked her to call me to know when am in the office so she can come Nd they left that was all.
Why didn't u tell her the bold on phone, instead of telling her to come meet u at the restaurant?
Was she expecting u to sign d logbook at d restaurant?
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by Janeyinspires(f): 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Thank you so much. Stay blessed. I will do exactly as u said.

All right.
*People are becoming too desperate, all in a bid to cushion the hard times*
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
klark3:

I doubt bro....a guy would come with his friends, they would drink on u & u would ask your driver to drop them off? I honestly doubt if u would be that kind to a guy...U treated her that way because she is a lady & that act gave room for things...
For she to even have to guts to send u insultive text messages bespeaks things were becoming to informal btw u both & u wouldn't have known when the thought of sleeping with her would have creeped in, especially now your wife & kids are not around.
So be glad it happened this way, God just averted a big tepmtation....
U might be ryt that I may not ask my driver to take them home because they re guys but as for drinks Nd food,that one is nothing I ve grown over that level. Besides it was her Nd a friend not friends. Am not trying to be a nice person here cause I owe nobody apology no. I help Nd give out cause I was from a poor home Nd God decided to bless me,so if it is within my power to bless somebody when I can Nd depending on the help he or she came for,I will gladly do it. But if its what I can't do I will tell the person.If I were not married then I may even plan to sleep with her. Besides I ve like 3 other ladies working with me Nd they respect me a lot.I brought this here to get peoples opinions Nd I ve learnt my lessons as I said earlier. Thanks a lot bro for ur maturity

1 Like

Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by escapefromusa(f): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
After I got the text this morning I forwarded it to the owner Nd am sorry to say this,she has bn sacked from there today.

Very good.
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by Originalsly: 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
So you are the CEO of your firm.... hang out with other CEO's.... have meetings with State representatives. ... . but find it fit to come to NL to get advice from all these out of school living at home small small school boys? Wow!
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
Janeyinspires:

All right.
*People are becoming too desperate, all in a bid to cushion the hard times*
She was the one that said pls oga I need to see u. She doesn't even know my name till now. She addresses Mme as Oga. So when she said that I told her look am eating in that place Nd she said she really need to talk to me. Nd I told her to come. Honestly believe. If I ve negative thoughts guess it won't be in the presence of my friends Nd driver who was also with us in that same table.
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
Originalsly:
So you are the CEO of your firm.... hang out with other CEO's.... have meetings with State representatives. ... . but find it fit to come to NL to get advice from all these out of school living at home small small school boys? Wow!
I came here because I ve been reading so many comments here Nd its always hilarious, so I decided to try Nd c what the reactions in respect me f this will be Nd my bro,am so enjoying it. Besids u shouldn't look down on people. Our firm is growing today in the areas of providing consultancy services because I seek advice from all my workers be u a senior or a junior. We work as a team Nd I trust them with my life Nd they re all gud to me due to my simple Nd jovial nature.Here in nairalabd we still ve matured minds.
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by Janeyinspires(f): 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
She was the one that said pls oga I need to see u. She doesn't even know my name till now. She addresses Mme as Oga. So when she said that I told her look am eating in that place Nd she said she really need to talk to me. Nd I told her to come. Honestly believe. If I ve negative thoughts guess it won't be in the presence of my friends Nd driver who was also with us in that same table.

Just be careful next time lest such kinds ruin you,
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by klark3: 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
U might be ryt that I may not ask my driver to take them home because they re guys but as for drinks Nd food,that one is nothing I ve grown over that level. Besides it was her Nd a friend not friends. Am not trying to be a nice person here cause I owe nobody apology no. I help Nd give out cause I was from a poor home Nd God decided to bless me,so if it is within my power to bless somebody when I can Nd depending on the help he or she came for,I will gladly do it. But if its what I can't do I will tell the person.If I were not married then I may even plan to sleep with her. Besides I ve like 3 other ladies working with me Nd they respect me a lot.I brought this here to get peoples opinions Nd I ve learnt my lessons as I said earlier. Thanks a lot bro for ur maturity
But don't allow this to discourage u from helping others...The world need more of your likes.
But always treat ladies, the way u would treat guys, don't give them any iota of preferential treatment, so they don't start thinking u wanna sleep with them.
That is the first thing that comes to their mind when u are too nice to them...regardless of your intentions....
Rather treat guys with preference, because guys will appreciate it more, because they don't get it often, but because the world lacks men with self control, ladies would see any favour u offer as normal & would hardly show gratitude....they get it often from men...
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by Lalas247(f): 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
Op you know where you went wrong

Firstly you met her at your usual joint ( first sign girl there mostly cause they are used to seeing made men their long threat is OTT )
Let me tell you she knows you are married ! You made the mistake by giving her your number and even entertaining it .... that is first slip up that shows you are not serious .. you know how the game is why give her your number ? A married man ! Are you OGA SAVE A THOT? Eh
Are you ?

So please don't think too much next time avoid such ladies ... if she really needed help there are other ways of going about it .. every side chic needs help one way or the other and they get it from weak men who don't stand firm .. even though you didn't cheat or have intentions of sleeping with her your actions gave the wrong impression ..

No point blocking her number she can call u off another phone .. go back to your local joint and give her some words infact make sure she doesn't serve u again .. are you the only CEO there ? Why she no ask ur friends ? She saw you as easy target next time don't smile too much with ladies especially if you are married .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Romantic About Bathing Together As Bf & Gf. STOP IT ! / Amber Rose My Idol, She's As Sexy As Hell / I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.