Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. (5111 Views)

Her Bestfriend Helped Her By 'having Sex' With Her Boyfriend To Prevent Him From / Some Guys Are"masters Of Head", I Couldn't Believe I Was Begging Him To Stop / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lalas247:
Op you know where you went wrong

Firstly you met her at your usual joint ( first sign girl there mostly cause they are used to seeing made men their long threat is OTT )
Let me tell you she knows you are married ! You made the mistake by giving her your number and even entertaining it .... that is first slip up that shows you are not serious .. you know how the game is why give her your number ? A married man ! Are you OGA SAVE A THOT? Eh
Are you ?

So please don't think too much next time avoid such ladies ... if she really needed help there are other ways of going about it .. every side chic needs help one way or the other and they get it from weak men who don't stand firm .. even though you didn't cheat or have intentions of sleeping with her your actions gave the wrong impression ..

No point blocking her number she can call u off another phone .. go back to your local joint and give her some words infact make sure she doesn't serve u again .. are you the only CEO there ? Why she no ask ur friends ? She saw you as easy target next time don't smile too much with ladies especially if you are married .

Thanks bro,I dey feel u.
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
klark3:

But don't allow this to discourage u from helping others...The world need more of your likes.
But always treat ladies, the way u would treat guys, don't give them any iota of preferential treatment, so they don't start thinking u wanna sleep with them.
That is the first thing that comes to their mind when u are too nice to them...regardless of your intentions....
Rather treat guys with preference, because guys will appreciate it more, because they don't get it often, but because the world lacks men with self control, ladies would see any favour u offer as normal & would hardly show gratitude....they get it often from men...
God bless u . Thank u so much for ur advice's Nd wise councils
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by Lalas247(f): 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Thanks bro,I dey feel u.
I be girl o grin
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by Ohanaka295: 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. Mind u I did not invite her. She called me and I told her look at were I will be at so so time,I Neva asked her to come with her friend besides we were already eating when they came so I asked them to join us . I was still there with my friends Nd asked my driver to drop them off Nd cone bk later for me. When she came to my office I just asked her to meet with the sectary to sign it for her. No bad intentins ,felt I was helping somebody but I guess I ve learnt my lessons

I will advice you keep going to the place to chill out whenever the need arises. Always behave like she never existed or you never met her before.

Also avoid her serving you anything because she can poison you. If you fear for the later, please, please do find another relaxation spot and enjoy your life
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
Hippocrates. Na wa ooo grin grin
jaksmillioniar:
I sware u are just a Hippocrates is it a crime to help
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by AlfaAce(m): 10:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. Thanks bro,this exactly what I will do. If I had not help her out with her I T stuff,guess I won't be in this problem now

Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lalas247:

I be girl o grin

Upon d asss on ur dp, he still call u boy... Now am thinking
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lalas247:

I be girl o grin
So sorry my dear,it was just an error. Pls over look it's
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
gentlemanism1:

Upon d asss on ur dp, he still call u boy... Now am thinking
Hahahahah,u no well wetin u dey think. Na mistake joo. I think say u be gentleman as ur moniker states. No go think another thing this one u don already they think something.
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
Rorachy:
E get as the story be.
Honestly you are with me on this. How come the girl had the guts to tell the man's friend that he didn't wanna take care of her when she was sick? Why give her your personal number when you have a secretary and probably an office phone? If you had wanted to help and knew the document will be signed at the office, why invite her to your place of launch?

Honestly there's more to the story so I'm out.
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Hahahahah,u no well wetin u dey think. Na mistake joo. I think say u be gentleman as ur moniker states. No go think another thing this one u don already they think something.

Na only gentle men dey think like me..... But wait o... Without touching, even a blind man go know say wating u carry for backyard no be here o
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
SirJeffry:
Honestly you are with me on this. How come the girl had the guts to tell the man's friend that he didn't wanna take care of her when she was sick? Why give her your personal number when you have a secretary and probably an office phone? If you had wanted to help and knew the document will be signed at the office, why invite her to your place of launch?

Honestly there's more to the story so I'm out.
Yea u re right to think this way.After the stuff was signed,I was still going to the joint where she works because my friend owns the bar.My friends Nd her master were having a discussion when she brought our order,now the master asked her y she did not come to work last time Nd she said she is sick. We all chorused sorry o. He now ask her what the problem is Nd she said that her chest is paining her,mind u all these was happening in our presence cause her master was sitting with us. So the next day when she was serving us I now asked her that ope she is OK now Nd she no that she has no money for hospital Nd drugs Nd I repeated sorry again Nd continue my drinking. Maybe she thought that because I helped her out with her I T stuff that I will give her some money to go treat herself. Now I ve not been there since cause I was not in town Nd when I went there yesterday my friend now was telling me that she asked me to help her Nd I refused because I had the intention to sleep with her Nd that she has noticed it. Mind u she said intention not that I asked her. Is she a mind reader?
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by Raintaker(m): 11:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Yea u re right to think this way.After the stuff was signed,I was still going to the joint where she works because my friend owns the bar.My friends Nd her master were having a discussion when she brought our order,now the master asked her y she did not come to work last time Nd she said she is sick. We all chorused sorry o. He now ask her what the problem is Nd she said that her chest is paining her,mind u all these was happening in our presence cause her master was sitting with us. So the next day when she was serving us I now asked her that ope she is OK now Nd she no that she has no money for hospital Nd drugs Nd I repeated sorry again Nd continue my drinking. Maybe she thought that because I helped her out with her I T stuff that I will give her some money to go treat herself. Now I ve not been there since cause I was not in town Nd when I went there yesterday my friend now was telling me that she asked me to help her Nd I refused because I had the intention to sleep with her Nd that she has noticed it. Mind u she said intention not that I asked her. Is she a mind reader?
Lol.
D girl funny.
Set her up.
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Alright bro, please be and act manly. It seems you are a soft guy, be mindful that women take advantage of your type and adjust asap for your own good. Those questions I asked are questions your wife will probably ask so be careful.
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by hemlock0(m): 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
Benita27:
No be man like yourself reasoned this way?.
Every man to his own way, I would have done thesame thing he did without flinching a muscle
Re: Because I Helped Her,she Believe I Want To Sleep With Her. by hemlock0(m): 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
God bless u bro,Madam Benita is trying to blame for giving her my number. So because I know where she works which is a drinking bar,I should relocate my office stamp Nd seal there so I can help her abi. Giving out number to anybody does not matter here because its only a help which I don't see anything harm in doing. If I want to ve my way with her,its very simple,I can invite her to a hotel room,Nd knowing how vulnerable she was at that time she won't reject my offer. I never planned or intended taking advantage of her which I could easily ve done since my family re not around. Besides I even listened to her because the joint where she works is owned by my friend. Nd even the owner of the bar knew abt this. After I got the text this morning I forwarded it to the owner Nd am sorry to say this,she has bn sacked from there today.
Thumbs up man, thesame guys criticizing you for given out number are the real butt lickers and those ladies saying you shouldn't have given her the number, I pity for their man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Must Not Answer This Question From A Woman?(graphic) / Do You Have This Kind Of Friend In Your Circle? (picture) / Ever Taken Advantage Of Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.