Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,265 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

It Is Unchristian To Deprive A Couple Marriage On Account Of Pregnancy - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is Unchristian To Deprive A Couple Marriage On Account Of Pregnancy (20945 Views)

The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri / "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims / Church Uses A Couple's Pre-Wedding Photo As Banner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Unchristian To Deprive A Couple Marriage On Account Of Pregnancy by TheUmbra: 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
mikedimeji:

I so much love this ur analysis. Honestly speaking everything u've said is so on point and only those that have been beclouded with human doctrines will argue the above. I have always encouraged people on the need to serve God with understanding.

Thank you very much. I had no idea the thread had made front page.
Re: It Is Unchristian To Deprive A Couple Marriage On Account Of Pregnancy by mikedimeji(m): 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
clefstone:
I am not God, but the intelligence and insightfulness of your thoughts leave me with no other option than to proclaim u as saved. You are a good person indeed. I am sorry to say it, but what Analice has been posting here reeks of Phariseeism. It's so obvious but she just doesn't know it.

U read my mind, doctrinal Christian
Re: It Is Unchristian To Deprive A Couple Marriage On Account Of Pregnancy by fromnigeria(m): 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
701ecilana:

Analice got banned for a month for posting off topic.

Pls sir, leave Pastors/Priests out of this. My focus is not on them and how they interpret the scriptures. My focus is on believers who have received salvation, who ought to get transformed and be renewed in their souls and bodies, yet remain babes.

I am not better than any lady who gets pregnant outside of marriage, because what they did to get pregnant i once did. But my case is, now that i have knowledge and have received the light of the gospel, now that i know the significance of sex both outside or inside of marriage. Now that i know that my body carries Christ/the Holy Spirit about, Now that i know that my body (the Church) is a bride of Christ and him my groom, means i ought to preserve it, keep it clean for fellowship. I ought to be a living sacrifice, do we still know what that means?

You keep talking about the outcome, which is the pregnancy, but am focus on the act which resulted to it. And, am talking from the perspective of A BELIEVER who shd know better not an unbeliever in church.

I liken this to A BELIEVER who receives salvation, is taught the principles, the rudiments of the kingdom's ethics, culture, citizenship and all, understands them, but while at home with his/her folk, falls back into partaking in their temple worships to idols knowing so well that the food presented to him/her has been offered to idols, not only eats it, but brings it to church and insists that the brethren joins him/her in eating the food.
Even the Bible warns against it.

Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.
1 Corinthians:10:21

In the case of Deut. 22 sir. To fully understand the premise, lets start reading from 21. It'll too long to quote out here.
This is talking about a girl going into marriage as a virgin, ,but is found disvirgined, the investigation then begins as to how it happened.

If she consented to formication both of them shd be stoned to death. If she cried out, but no one heard her, she shd be left alone (but note, no man will marry again). If she cried out and the man discovered, which is rape, the man will not willingly as you put it 'If the man is ready to pay her bride price' the man can not be ready to marry his rape victim, because its a very shameful scenario. He marries her whether he likes her or not. And that's why, no matter what happens, he can not divorce her. He is compelled to marry and keep her. Its not the same with the OP.

The Op is about people consenting to sex and getting pregnant as a result and thrusting their sin before the church for consolidation.

Going by the Deut. 22 you quoted from. Can you imagine a damsel getting pregnant outside of marriage, they kept doing it without being caught, she gets pregnant and has the temerity to go to the Synagogue demanding to be wed? Can she try that? She died the very moment she discovered she was pregnant, not the day she tried that stupidity.

Sir, talking about every single lady being tested for Virginity before being wedded if that's the case, i explained this.

Before i gave my life to Christ, i had lost my virginity. I cried my eyes out when i discovered the sacredness of my Virginity but it was gone, all i can do now is to remain celibate till i marry. But, now that i know what all this is about, if i return to fornication which cuts me both ways, (Shame on me)and gets pregnant in the process, then am making my body which is the Temple of God a den of thieves, Unclean to offer any reasonable sacrifice unto God.

Most of us do not even quite know what a den of thieves means.

And, i said again, that, in my tradition which has nothing to do with Christianity, a girl's bride price is not taken while she's pregnant. No marriage for her until she delivers the child, and when she does that, her bride price will be reduced because she has defiled the sanctity of marriage.

If a lady commits formication, of course no pastor or priest will know, no perimeter to judge that, as not all of us got born again as virgins, (that will be left for God who sees in secret) but getting pregnant and bringing the pregnancy to be wed is an affront.
Thank youmy dear believer. You can see how obvious, it is that OP is a either an Unbeliever a growing christian who is over zealous.

The truth remains that. A true christian, a follower of Christ's teachings (not a church goer), will never go to bed with an opposite sex, for any reason. NEVER!! NEVER!!!

Kudos dear, keep up the faith.
Re: It Is Unchristian To Deprive A Couple Marriage On Account Of Pregnancy by alizma: 1:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
TheUmbra:
The OP is right! There's no biblical backing restricting two consenting people (man and woman) from getting married if the woman is pregnant for him.

In fact I put forward the closest scripture regarding this as follows:

"Suppose a man has intercourse with a young woman who is a virgin but is not engaged to be married, if they are discovered, he must pay her father fifty pieces of silver. Then he must marry her, and he may never divorce her as long as he lives". Deut 22:28-29

Man has always overstepped his bounds and authority and pastors and priests of today are no exception.
I am a Christian but I blamed 90% percentage of this issues on the youths who so much lay emphasis on Church marriage to the point that marriage outside the Church seems to be unacceptable anymore when the true marriage is both parents giving their consent and prayers in support of two adults' decision to leave together as husband and wife.
what stops one from organizing his traditional marriage with a provision for a man of God to bless the union at certain point in the course of the traditional marriage?
a man in Nigeria will spend 1m to organize his wedding while the one in US spend 300k or less and the naija man will be d first to condemn Nigerian govt for bad economy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Unchristian To Deprive A Couple Marriage On Account Of Pregnancy by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
clefstone:
It is becoming a trend in many churches to refuse marriage to intending couples on account of pregnancy. It has become a common practice to undertake a pregnancy test before joining a couple in most of these churches. Those couple whose result come out as positive are then deprived from getting wedded. This practice is ungodly, unbiblical, unchristian and dangerous. I will highlight my points in the following paragraphs

The nature of God and the nature of man are distinct. One of God's nature is that of mercy, hence we frequently say GOD IS MERCIFUL. Now, a couple that get's pregnant before marriage have obviously committed the sin of fornication. However, if they have asked for forgiveness from God, who is merciful, who is man to deny them the privilege of a Christian marriage

THE SIN IS FORNICATION, NOT PREGNANCY. Now, let us look at it this way, couple A and couple B r seeking to get married. pregnancy test is done. couple A's result comes out as negative while couple B's comes out as positive. couple B is denied marriage while couple A is given the nod. Now, assuming that couple A has engaged in sex, it means that couple B is denied marriage, not because they committed fornication, but because they got pregnant. This leads to the question, is the sin pregnancy or the fornication that led to the pregnancy. Since the obvious answer is that the fornication is the sin, couples A and B ought to be disqualified. If this is done, I wonder how many couples will qualify for marriage. Reminds me of the psalmist who wrote, 'if you O Lord will mark our guilt, who will stand'. In this case, if you O lord will mark our sin, who will qualify for marriage.

THE DANGERS OF ABORTION.
Abortion is a grave sin synonymous with murder. The bible says 'thou shall not kill'. In the new testament, Christ said, 'woe unto those that will cause one of this little ones to sin. it will be better for a mill stone to be tied around his neck while he is cast to the sea'.
A direct result of insisting on a negative pregnancy test before marriage is that many young couples, for shame of being exposed and denied 'church wedding' abort their prenancies and wait for their results to come out as negative before presenting themselves for marriage. Some parents even take their children to abortion clinics just because of the stigma and shame. Until the emphasis is shifted from discouraging prenancy to discouraging premarital sex, such premeditated murder of unborn children will continue.

In summary, marriage is a union between a man and a woman, ordained by God. The same God is merciful and admonishes us not to judge. As christians we should therefore desist from using man's fallen nature to reason things of God such as marriage

Just carry ya sef n go to another church nah
Re: It Is Unchristian To Deprive A Couple Marriage On Account Of Pregnancy by femi4: 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
clefstone:
It is becoming a trend in many churches to refuse marriage to intending couples on account of pregnancy. It has become a common practice to undertake a pregnancy test before joining a couple in most of these churches. Those couple whose result come out as positive are then deprived from getting wedded. This practice is ungodly, unbiblical, unchristian and dangerous. I will highlight my points in the following paragraphs

The nature of God and the nature of man are distinct. One of God's nature is that of mercy, hence we frequently say GOD IS MERCIFUL. Now, a couple that get's pregnant before marriage have obviously committed the sin of fornication. However, if they have asked for forgiveness from God, who is merciful, who is man to deny them the privilege of a Christian marriage

THE SIN IS FORNICATION, NOT PREGNANCY. Now, let us look at it this way, couple A and couple B r seeking to get married. pregnancy test is done. couple A's result comes out as negative while couple B's comes out as positive. couple B is denied marriage while couple A is given the nod. Now, assuming that couple A has engaged in sex, it means that couple B is denied marriage, not because they committed fornication, but because they got pregnant. This leads to the question, is the sin pregnancy or the fornication that led to the pregnancy. Since the obvious answer is that the fornication is the sin, couples A and B ought to be disqualified. If this is done, I wonder how many couples will qualify for marriage. Reminds me of the psalmist who wrote, 'if you O Lord will mark our guilt, who will stand'. In this case, if you O lord will mark our sin, who will qualify for marriage.

THE DANGERS OF ABORTION.
Abortion is a grave sin synonymous with murder. The bible says 'thou shall not kill'. In the new testament, Christ said, 'woe unto those that will cause one of this little ones to sin. it will be better for a mill stone to be tied around his neck while he is cast to the sea'.
A direct result of insisting on a negative pregnancy test before marriage is that many young couples, for shame of being exposed and denied 'church wedding' abort their prenancies and wait for their results to come out as negative before presenting themselves for marriage. Some parents even take their children to abortion clinics just because of the stigma and shame. Until the emphasis is shifted from discouraging prenancy to discouraging premarital sex, such premeditated murder of unborn children will continue.

In summary, marriage is a union between a man and a woman, ordained by God. The same God is merciful and admonishes us not to judge. As christians we should therefore desist from using man's fallen nature to reason things of God such as marriage

What they ll do is correction marriage instead of the normal white wedding. Nobody stopped anybody from being together
Re: It Is Unchristian To Deprive A Couple Marriage On Account Of Pregnancy by mikedimeji(m): 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
fromnigeria:

Thank youmy dear believer. You can see how obvious, it is that OP is a either an Unbeliever a growing christian who is over zealous.

The truth remains that. A true christian, a follower of Christ's teachings (not a church goer), will never go to bed with an opposite sex, for any reason. NEVER!! NEVER!!!

Kudos dear, keep up the faith.
I laugh at ur ignorance, go and ask King David. 1 Corinthians 10:12 is for u.
Re: It Is Unchristian To Deprive A Couple Marriage On Account Of Pregnancy by drololaaof: 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
See the hypocrisy of our people the same couple denied marriage now will be encourage to do so at old age when their grand child are ready for weddings,there are many doctrines these days the same apply to paying tithes must be recorded otherwise no wedding,where was it written in the bible
Re: It Is Unchristian To Deprive A Couple Marriage On Account Of Pregnancy by Ageco(m): 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
It's scriptural to deny intending couple church wedding. Sex outside marriage is fornication and fornication is condemned by the Lord. They can have their traditional marriage and start living together. The church can't condone sin. Stop peddling error please
Re: It Is Unchristian To Deprive A Couple Marriage On Account Of Pregnancy by benzion72(m): 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
Africa and his mental warping we like to complicate simple things. Come to think of it marriagable people are put in limbo because of the cost of acquiring wife we have 5 stages to qualify as husband and wife Introduction engagement court notification church wedding and reception all na money me think if all these ceremony can be abolished and get people to marry earlier it will be better another barrier it is only in Nigeria you pay for service not render eg having to pay rent of 2 years before you can secure a house
Re: It Is Unchristian To Deprive A Couple Marriage On Account Of Pregnancy by TheUmbra: 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
Apina:

It seems u are misinformed as to the reason why a pregnant woman isn't allowed to take the vows. Marriage is between two(2) people not three(3), the child is a separate being even though he/she is still in d womb. It's an aberration to wed a pregnant woman, if they practice it in ur church, tell them to stop. Its not a matter of morals as u are opining.

I have been waiting for someone to put forth this assertion of yours, and indeed here you are!

Now let me ask you;
Since scripture tells us that having sex joins us to the one we have sex with, does a husband having sex with his pregnant wife an abberation since he would be "joining himself to two people?

2 Likes

Re: It Is Unchristian To Deprive A Couple Marriage On Account Of Pregnancy by eyinjuege: 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
Are you saying God has no hand in marriages done in the court or traditionally?

What's this fixation on church weddings? Or is God found only within the church premises?
Is it inside church alone prayers and blessings can be answered by God?

Most churches have taken a position. They do not want to be seen as condoning sin in order for grace to abound. Respect their stand.
Some other churches feel its alright, Afterall, God is a merciful God. Equally respect that.
You as an individual have a choice. If the church wedding is so important to You, why not wear a condom since no one holy pass. If despite your condom, all else still fails and you absolutely must have a church wedding, why not join the church that allows that?
Why would you expect others/the church to accept you when you've refused to accept her/the church and her doctrine?
Why do you want her/the church to change for You?

Even those that are non Christians know some churches don't wed pregnant couples, so it's not a hidden doctrine.

1 Like

Re: It Is Unchristian To Deprive A Couple Marriage On Account Of Pregnancy by olagbemi118(m): 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
Libo45:
Must the wedding be done in a church? If it's against their laws, honor their laws and jejely go to a court for statutory marriage, simple. We too like stress as Nigerians
no b small tin ooo
Re: It Is Unchristian To Deprive A Couple Marriage On Account Of Pregnancy by olagbemi118(m): 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
analice107:

Hahahahahahahahaha.
I smell Catholic. If you don't commit the sin of fornication, how will you get pregnant?

I was waiting for you to bring up scriptures to back up your OP.
why don't you give us scriptures to back up church wedding or wot exactly is ur point
Re: It Is Unchristian To Deprive A Couple Marriage On Account Of Pregnancy by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
Best site where you can buy and sell anything online for bitcoin https://bitify.com?referral=597c755b4290b check it out and u will be glad u did
Re: It Is Unchristian To Deprive A Couple Marriage On Account Of Pregnancy by OJU1(m): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
[You just on point, how I wish the so called annointed men of God can read and understand this. Nice piece. quote author=clefstone post=58850076]It is becoming a trend in many churches to refuse marriage to intending couples on account of pregnancy. It has become a common practice to undertake a pregnancy test before joining a couple in most of these churches. Those couple whose result come out as positive are then deprived from getting wedded. This practice is ungodly, unbiblical, unchristian and dangerous. I will highlight my points in the following paragraphs

THE DANGERS OF ABORTION.

[/quote]
Re: It Is Unchristian To Deprive A Couple Marriage On Account Of Pregnancy by sddiamond: 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
Libo45:
Must the wedding be done in a church? If it's against their laws, honor their laws and jejely go to a court for statutory marriage, simple. We too like stress as Nigerians

As long as you have paid her dowry as stipulated in the bible, you are free to bleep your wife. church wedding is not recognize in the bible.
Re: It Is Unchristian To Deprive A Couple Marriage On Account Of Pregnancy by afrikanmodels: 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
How well do you know the bible?. Quote John 11:35.
Re: It Is Unchristian To Deprive A Couple Marriage On Account Of Pregnancy by sddiamond: 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
analice107:

Hahahahahahahahaha.
I smell Catholic. If you don't commit the sin of fornication, how will you get pregnant?

I was waiting for you to bring up scriptures to back up your OP.
Bible says pay her dowry not church wedding. Once you've paid her dowry its no longer fornication. Read your bible very well. church wedding is a choice and for me its just a waste of resources
Re: It Is Unchristian To Deprive A Couple Marriage On Account Of Pregnancy by Nov6(m): 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
analice107:

Trust me when i tell you this, your thiefing father and the entire males in your family can't come close to look at my cunt.

You have started right? just wait. Very soon you'd run to google to look for abuses to use on me. I know who to call for you.

hehehehehe,
i smell something,
never knew people confide in google for insult,isorait....

Analice abeg keep the cunt well oo, what cant be done physically can be done spiritually.....

Precise whr is The most controversial on NL-NwaAmaikpe
Re: It Is Unchristian To Deprive A Couple Marriage On Account Of Pregnancy by NoToPile: 2:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
Loool, is pregnancy even the issue?

Some churches won't even wed you straight if they know you have had sex with your spouse, you guys will be suspended for a short while asked to repent and pray again and then after sometime they may join you together. It may even be a church blessing.

Christains be twisting biblical standards up and down.

Hope we also know that marriage is not just church wedding , meaning if you intend to do just traditional and registry both of you must not have slept with each other until you are joined.

It baffles me when Christians will say I won't do church wedding ( its not compulsory anyway ) I will just do traditional and then you think because you will do the traditional rites alone ( there's no church elders to breathe down your neck and check if you ve slept with each other or not) and collect your cert from the registry you can go ahead and have sex with your fiance before the rites are fulfilled ?

We deceive ourselves a lot as Christians oo.

The bottom line is this Marriage ( whatever form we want to do church trad whatever ) is honorable and the bed undefiled. So until you pay what you should pay on your wife's head (bride price list parental consent etc etc) you are not supposed to sleep with her simple.

See Christians justifying bad things up and down.

Churches have taken a stand you abide by it or you run and do trad and registry but also know that if you sleep with your spouse before she's handed over by the parents traditionally you have commited a sin and its abominable before God, yes you need to repent and yes there are consequences .
Re: It Is Unchristian To Deprive A Couple Marriage On Account Of Pregnancy by obeauty21: 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
This topic ought not to be debated @all if people (christians) will sit down and study their bible properly. What some have just done is to extract scriptures out of context to back up their ignorance. For God is not mocked, whatever a man sows, that will he reap. Now we see christianity as a name tag and no more a lifestyle. Both the person that fornicated and didnt get pregnant and the one who did and got pregnant and even asked for mercy from God, God is ur judge. He will forgive you if you are truely repentant but he didnt say you wont face the consequences of your actions. Its like a woman who bleached her Skin and in d long run developed cancer of the skin, she then asked God to forgive her.... truth is, he will forgive her but she will suffer d resultant effect of her thoroughly bleached skin. He cud choose to heal her of d cancer or not but he still remains God. As for the church ish, I think * Apina* has spoken well about why churches do what they do. Man can change but God will not change his standard. The west can dash us deir own culture, that doesnt speak for God at all. For those who still have questions, no man wrote d bible from their head knowledge, they wia either empowered or inspired to do so (check 2tim 3: 16-17) and soo ur fellow man isnt the right person to advice you on what is acceptable or not. The truth is some issues are not explicity addressed in scriptures. Rather than let some1 mislead you, study ur bible properly and prayerfully trust God to enlighten you on dis matter.

1 Like

Re: It Is Unchristian To Deprive A Couple Marriage On Account Of Pregnancy by Apina(m): 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
TheUmbra:

I have been waiting for someone to put forth this assertion of yours, and indeed here you are!

Now let me ask you;
Since scripture tells us that having sex joins us to the one we have sex with, does a husband having sex with his pregnant wife an abberation since he would be "joining himself to two people?
U have totally jumped ship. I conclusively said that wedding is not a matter of morals but a case of two people not three being joined together. Asking whether a man having sex with his pregnant wife being an aberration does not in anyway point to what I said. Having sex with his wife is different from being allowed to wed while pregnant.
Re: It Is Unchristian To Deprive A Couple Marriage On Account Of Pregnancy by menwongo(m): 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
I wonder where in the bible that says couple should be wedded in churches. It was meant for marriage blessing!
Re: It Is Unchristian To Deprive A Couple Marriage On Account Of Pregnancy by TheUmbra: 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
Apina:

U have totally jumped ship. I conclusively said that wedding is not a matter of morals but a case of two people not three being joined together. Asking whether a man having sex with his pregnant wife being an aberration does not in anyway point to what I said. Having sex with his wife is different from being allowed to wed while pregnant.

You're quite in the know that answering my question HONESTLY would render your postulation dead.

Since you claim marrying a man with a pregnant woman means the joining of three people, going by that principle, why would a husband sleeping with his pregnant wife not constitute joining himself to two other people, since sex is between two married people and not three?

And you say I jumped ship. When you operate on human wisdom and build your dogma from the foundation of arrogance and self-righteousness, you end up contradicting yourself and scriptures will puncture holes in your self-inflated righteousness.

1 Like

Re: It Is Unchristian To Deprive A Couple Marriage On Account Of Pregnancy by spidey77: 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
clefstone:
it could be overrated but if u r a traditional christian u will certainly want to do it
If u are a traditional Christian, you won't get pregnant first.
Re: It Is Unchristian To Deprive A Couple Marriage On Account Of Pregnancy by menwongo(m): 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
TheUmbra:

But it's a good thing if only priests and pastors would stop hijacking the roles of parents and act humbly by blessing the union after obtaining the consent of the couple and of their parents.
I hate this the most! Some of the pastors fathered wayward children but when they see well groom child from a good father and mother they try to claim ownership

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Unchristian To Deprive A Couple Marriage On Account Of Pregnancy by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
Libo45:
I wonder oh. It's not scriptural to do white wedding in the first place
Re: It Is Unchristian To Deprive A Couple Marriage On Account Of Pregnancy by IMASTEX: 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
clefstone:
what about those that see church wedding as sacrosanct?
They should bear the cross then. Give to God that's God and to Caesar that's Caesar
Re: It Is Unchristian To Deprive A Couple Marriage On Account Of Pregnancy by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
TheUmbra:
The OP is right! There's no biblical backing restricting two consenting people (man and woman) from getting married if the woman is pregnant for him.

In fact I put forward the closest scripture regarding this as follows:

"Suppose a man has intercourse with a young woman who is a virgin but is not engaged to be married, if they are discovered, he must pay her father fifty pieces of silver. Then he must marry her, and he may never divorce her as long as he lives". Deut 22:28-29

Man has always overstepped his bounds and authority and pastors and priests of today are no exception.
Suppose a man has intercourse with a young woman who is a virgin but is not engaged to be married, if they are discovered, he must pay her father fifty pieces of silver. Then he must marry her, and he may never divorce her as long as he lives". Deut 22:28-29
The above scriptures is not for white wedding but traditional wedding. Although the church is strict but the intending couple should respect their rules or back out.it's not a must that you do church wedding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Problems With Biblical Inerrancy / You Are Praying To Demons By Calling Michael And Gabriel In Your Prayers / How To Summon The Demon Clauneck For Wealth (tips To A Successful Money Drawing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.